` [ sick little games, ] ⊱ \\ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

` [ caspian, ] ⊱ \\ dos

Postby charmey » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 pm

xxxxxCASPIAN WHITKER
post format to shay

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          "hey!" thinking it was just his senses further screwing with him, caspian ignored judd's call. his second one, however, managed to snag casp's attention. he peered through the trees. in another clearing close by stood a young man and woman. "c'mere!" there was a twang of dominance in the boy's voice that casp didn't find amusing. an animalistic growl of disapproval slipped out under his own breath, spooking casp in the lightest . he didn't like strangers. he didn't like people giving him orders. and he especially didn't like strangers giving him orders.

naturally when presented with an environment full of people casp would high tail it the other way. but something about this fanciful situation made him crave humanly assurance that he wasn't passed out, drunk out of his mind, in some alleyway, and that this wasn't all just some alcohol induced nightmare.

his head was still pounding like crazy and there was the faintest buzzing in his ears as caspian struggled to his feet. something about waking up on all fours made him instinctively want to leave his palms on the lush forest ground. with a few calming breaths he recaptured the stoic, cold demeanor that he was known for and started the awkward trek on human feet toward the others.

he was at the clearing in less than a minute. he walked up to the two but left a considerable distance between himself and them. for all he knew these were the people who put him here. or weren't, but still wanted to kill him for whatever reason. hah, now wouldn't that be something to see. no matter how confident (casp would rather call it cocky) his eyes shined, the other man's stocky and well built body didn't make up for his puny five foot six stature. caspian towered over him at menacing six foot two inches. and he was just as athletically built as this guy was. there was no way he would beat casp in a fight. caspian glanced at the the girl across from the boy. she sported an array of tattoos on both arms. it wasn't hard to imagine her lifestyle back home.

home... where was home from here? the more casp pondered the thought the more blanks he drew. not a new feeling for him, unfortunately.

casp stood a silently before the pair of shifters. where he prevailed in strength the boy immensely lacked in charisma. he struggled finding the right words to say and, as per usual, eventually settled on speaking the littlest amount he could get away with. "what?"
Last edited by charmey on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post three » valerie » ian

Postby goneleft » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 pm

( V A L E R I E ! )

( 20 | mood: | tags: judd | location: somewhere )

Val clicked her tongue in a meager response, not sure what to say. He seemed attractive, but Val was just going to wait it out, no jumping the gun yet. Well, he seemed to be friendly enough, except the flirty tone that his voice seemed it couldn't go without, and her lips pressed into the unimpressed, iconic flat line. Even in the time of confusion, people were playing at their old tricks, yet Val's own excited, spunky humor bubbled below the surface. Her heart raced a bit more, whether it was from excitement, or being with someone, and getting over the ridiculous fear of being a cat. It had not passed her that she hated -- disliked cats and much preferred dogs, but big cats....that might have been different, considering she was a snow leopard now, but a thought passed her mind: Hairballs. Hairballs. Disgusting.

It seemed as if her eyes alighted at his name, at this man, 'Judd'. Yet when he uttered 'lion', it made her feel more cocky and apprehensive, as if he wouldn't hurt her -- but Val always had the cocky notion that no one could hurt her, simply because....she thought everyone had a good in them, even though that didn't always pan out. "Valerie....Hallaway." She finally said. "Val. Just Val." She cocked her head at the slightest, with a hard-to-read grin tugging at the edges of her mouth, and her voice was smooth and clear, as if challenging Judd to call her by her full name.

"No idea," she responded back quickly, tucking her hands in her pockets and leaning back on her heels. Yet somehow, an out-of-the-blue smile crossed her face, happy for some reason or rather. But her attention was snapped back, and the spurt of happiness short lived, as Judd called to another man, who seemed to be freaking out after shifting. "Oh well, we definitely aren't alone, and....I have to admit, kiddo, these animals are intimidating." She admitted uncomfortably, yet glanced up at the man with a smile. "Don't think I'm afraid of you, mister king of the jungle. Very intimidating." She gave a roll of her eyes and averted her gaze, rocking back on her heels.

Her attention was snapped back to the boy who Judd called, and she gave a slight wave, unable to make a real greeting, instead eyed him with an intrigued glance. "Its a weird feeling. So, are you fine or...." That was a stupid question, of course he might have ben befuddled or confused at them, or what would have happened, but she wasn't going to make assumptions.

( I A N ! )

( 20 | mood: whoops | tags: skyelit | location: somewhere )

Ian didn't know what he was running towards, but hearing a scream, the male stopped and pricked both ears, casting a glance towards where it sounded. Of course, being a mountain lion, he had finely tuned hearing, and muscles that slightly bulged and rippled under his pelt. Shifting, it didn't seem like much of a real nuisance, he stood, running his fingers through his hair, and casting a somewhat irritable glance at the two, as his brows furrowed, and his face grew serious. "Don't blame me for not noticing you." Was his held-back answer, and his scowl rippled across his face, shedding off the once light-hearted running he had.
Last edited by goneleft on Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` [ sick little games, ] ⊱ \\ open

Postby Heda » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:51 pm

────────────────────────
A S P E N
────────────────────────
age ;; eighteen
gender ;; female
crush ;; TBA
tags ;; OPEN

────────────────────────
O ' F L Y E N N
────────────────────────
Aspen would scream out as she opened her eyes, whatever she was dreaming wasn't very pleasant. Rubbing her eyes she'd groan, her head was pounding and it was hard to pay attention. Looking up at the sky she'd frown, nothing wasn't right and as she sat up she became very confused and curious. She wasn't really worried about how she got here or who put her hear but more of why? She was sure she hadn't done anything wrong to be put here but then again she couldn't actually remember if she was good or bad. Getting up she'd look around and soon found herself just walking, she wasn't sure where but she needed to get some info here. Aspen hated being powerless and at the moment she was very powerless, as she walked she noticed there were voices and she was getting closer. By the sounds of it she wasn't really alone so that could either be a very good thing or a bad one, she wasn't sure because the sounds she was sounded both good and bad and she was about to find out. As she walked into a medium sized field there was a few people who seemed to be in groups or by themselves and she happened to notice that there was animals, animals that shouldn't be in this part of the world. Frowning, Aspen would look around trying to figure out what the yell this was? A joke? It was a pretty cruel one she had to say, although she found herself slightly worried about her memory which she didn't have and she was certain she should of had more then she had at the moment.
Like who her family was, how she got here, where she was from, type thing but she had none of that! which was weird because she was certain she should.

Aspen wold look around again, should she talk to someone? she wasn't really sure, she couldn't tell if some of these people wanted to kill her or just keep her alive but she knew she had to say something or do something because there was panic on some faces, worry, confusion, she knew how they felt; the same emotions were twirling inside her it was almost over whelming.

((I'll try and get a decent post for Atticus but I don't have a lot of muse at the moment just has been a long day I guess))
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..cosmos.. » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:31 pm

TOBIAS PARRYODON ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tobias would groan lightly as he rolled onto his side, what time was it? Maybe he could get a coffee or something....but as he opened his eyes he blinked a few times before sitting up. What was this? Was all the young man could think as he look was he around. He wasn't anywhere normal....well normal as in like a bed in a bedroom type thing. His arms and neck were very sore which slightly confused him but when he look at his wrists there were many needle marks and scars that seemed to be older. He did notice something different about himself though, he couldn't remember much about himself....or how he got here to be exact. Biting his lip he'd stand and dust himself off, he had the coolest dream but he had to focus on the now. "So...." He'd say to himself as he looked around the place he had woken up, a dirt pile. He knew people put him here, the people that had been testing him or something. Doctors, scientists? That much he could remember but most things were a blur. "You couldn't have picked a meadow for me to wake up in? Or my freaking bed!" The last part he'd yell, surprisingly he couldn't help but feel mad at whoever had decided to put him where he was. It was a cruel joke he had to say but Tobias would quickly remind himself to calm down and look around. As he started to look around he'd shove his hands into his pockets as he thought of his dream, he was following a leopard of some kind and when he saw it, it was amazing! And it was quite peaceful where he was he had to say but then he woke up into a mess he didn't understand.
Although as he thought more and more about his dream he heard a crack, stopping he would look around and frown. Where did that come from? There it was again but this time it was more of a popping noise then anything, he looked around with confusing but to his surprise it was coming from him! "What the-" he'd stop and gave a sharp groan as his spine started to form like an animal, whatever was happening was comfortable it was painful and he had no idea what was happening. All his joints were tense and full of pain as his body twisted into another form.

After a moment the shifting of bones would stop and he'd stand still, the pain slowly drifting away Tobias would let out a break he didn't even know he was holding. What had just happened? Looking at his hands he would look in shock, they were paws! Starring for a bit he would figure out that they were leopard paws and he decided that he was probably dead and this was gods cruel joke of "heaven". He looked around, he knew leopards could climb so he started up a tree just for the fun of it. The trees were pretty close together so once he got up there he started traveling from tree to tree soon stopping as he saw others. Giving a deep growl as he noticed people he would start walking towards them, his muscles rippling as he thought of the power he had but he shook that thought from his mind he couldn't let that get to his head. As he looked over he felt slight panic as he saw the mountain lion but just smiled as he looked at his paws. Mountain lions were of the smaller species of big cats so Tobias could easily take the thing if needed but was the mountain lion a human like himself?

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` [ hey all, natalia, ] ⊱ \\ post one

Postby cheesewedge » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:39 pm

░░░░░░░░░░░NATALIA!░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    seventeen female white tigerfeels; confused ○ where; arena ○ tagged; tobias ○
    xxxxxnatalia was back in school once again, her face as blank as a whiteboard as she watched the annual 'bully video'. did teachers actually think they could do a thing about bullying? hardly. they would have to actually confront the bullies, to put them in their place. otherwise, the problem would never be fixed. adults could be so blind. she had almost chocked with laughter at one point. the video showed a big kid, towering over a much smaller boy with glasses. the perfect example of a nerd. big eyes hidden beneath a pair of wide rimmed glasses, shaking like a leaf under the crook of the supposedly bully's gigantic arm. bullies unfortunately, no longer looked like that. they didn't just grab your lunch money and run. modern day, one hundred percent real bullies were much, much more devious. for example, they could actually plan ambushes like a normal human. their brains just happened to be twenty percent smaller.
    xxxxxnatalia woke with a start, squinting her eyes at the too bright sunlight that shone through the big crevices that the tree branches about made. the place was green, too green. artificial. the only way you could achieve that kind of ugly too bright green was dye or some sort of biology tree mating thing that she had never understood in science class. punnet squares or something. who knew?
    xxxxxwhere the hell am i? she asked herself as soon as she figured how that she was definitely not in bed at home. where was she? groaning as she forced herself to sit up, she eyed her surroundings. it turns out, she was in some sort of forest. the place would be pretty cool if she knew where exactly she was. the only thing out of ordinary was the too green trees, and the fact that she couldn't hear a thing, other than her own breathing. had she gone deaf or something? forests were suppose to contain songbirds that never shut up. this wasn't normal. "t - testing, testing, one, two, three? she announced to the atmosphere. everything sounded a lot more clearly, for some reason. obviously, she hadn't gone deaf. maybe she was just in a dream. she pinched herself - hard.
    xxxxxred hot pain erupted up the distance between her elbow and her upper arm. so, she wasn't in a dream. apparently.
    xxxxxmaybe there were others here with her. "a - anyone here?" her voice got stronger and stronger as she continued. "anyone? anYONE?!" what was this place? "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? IS ANYONE HERE!?" the fact that she might be alone out here did nothing but shrink the bottle of courage that was only half full.
    xxxxxhugging her elbows, natalia picked herself off and began to walk in a random direction. north was her guess. as she walked, she yelled the same things over and over again. "ANYONE?" surely, someone else would be here. she didn't want to be alone. she had never lusted for human companionship in her entire life, though there's always a first time for everything, right?
    xxxxx"please?" she half whispered, "anyone?"
    xxxxxwhat scared her the most was the fact that she couldn't remember a thing. she knew the principals about life, why trees are green, why the sky is blue, etc. but her basic memories? childhood? her parents, if they even existed? nothing. all she knew was her name. natalia. she guessed she was around sixteen, seventeen ish. was she suffering from some screwed up form of amnesia or something?
    xxxxxthe calm, but creepy atmosphere suddenly erupted with a really scratchy roar slash growl. well, something was obviously here. she knew it was basic information that she should probably stray clear away from the sound, but would it really hurt to see what the heck shared the atmosphere along with her?
    xxxxxshe followed into the direction the sound came from, but soon strayed across something she hadn't meant to stray across. a freaking leopard. did leopard even roar? it was up in a tree, seeming to be examining its paws. the things that it was doing looked too human in her eyes.
    xxxxxher eyes wide and wild, she began to back away slowly, careful not to attract attention to herself.
cheesewedge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Atlas~ » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:12 pm

❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||
              ||Age~ 17 ||
              || Spirit animal~ Seneca white deer ||
              ||Tagged~ Annabelle ||
              || Feeling~ Afraid and confused ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

The owl let out only a screech in response to Skylar's question, causing her pale cheeks to redden slightly. She should have known better; it looked to be just a plain owl. However, it seemed to have comprehended her question, and she couldn't mistake the look of fear on its face. Maybe she wasn't so wrong after all? The owl flapped maybe a foot off the ground, and Skylar recognized it as the beginnings of shift. Sure enough, where a small owl had been standing, frantically screeching, a girl was now lying in its place. She looked just as disheveled as Skylar, with mused hair and somewhat shocked features. Now that she could speak, she brought an answer to Skylar's question; she was obviously a human. "O-oh, good," she breathed in response, nodding and feeling somewhat relieved that she wasn't the only one cursed with this strange affliction. The girl introduced herself as Annabelle, her response short, yet not too intimidating. It was now that Skylar realized that she hadn't had communication in a long time. By the way her mouth tried to work and her dry throat tried to produce sound, it was obvious that it had been a very long time since she'd spoken. How did one have a conversation with another? These questions rapidly assaulted the nervous girl's mind as she desperately tried to produce her own name.

After a few moments of searching, she was finally able to utter,"Skylar." She noticed Annabelle's eyes leave hers as she began to search the forest and all of its majesty. Under normal circumstances, Skylar would most likely been enraptured with the forest and all of its life. Other animals surrounded them, seemingly normal and benign. The branches of the trees nearly blocked out all rays of sunlight, and let glimmering, faltering ray in as they swayed in the wind. A sign from Annabelle sounded, as she glanced back over at Skylar. That's right, it was Skylar's turn to say something. Awkwardly, the fragile girl fumbled with her words, her hands nervously playing with her light blonde hair as she racked her mind with something to say. What was there to say to the other girl? I'm looking so stupid right now, she inwardly berated herself as her mind was working at a mile a minute, trying to think of something to say. Finally, the girl uttered,"I hope you aren't hurt. I'm so sorry, I guess I was," she faltered with her words, trying to explain why she had been charging at the girl. "It's just.. there was this loud roar. It just surprised me is all." Her voice was gentle and soft, her eyes rarely leaving contact with the ground. The newfound sensation of burning anxiety remained in her stomach, while her hands trembled slightly. She had no idea why she had become so anxious; she'd never been this way before. Perhaps it had something to do with the unexplained scars on her body?

It had been long enough that she'd been sprawled out on the ground, like a newborn foal learning to walk. It was time to stand. Her body felt weak after the ordeal, and she slowly put her hands in front of herself, and pushed up. Her legs trembled as she slowly rose, looking like a toddler taking its first steps. A light gasp escaped her as she wobbled, her vision swaying slightly. However, the assistance of a tree trunk was there for her to use, and she wrapped her arms around it as she became her steady. In the simple process of standing up, the color had been washed out of her face, leaving her looking more pale and vulnerable than ever. She turned her gaze back to Annabelle, who was still lying on the ground. Tentatively, Skylar offered her hand to the other girl. She probably wouldn't be much help in helping the other girl to her feet, due to her limited strength. However, it seemed like the appropriate thing to do in the situation. While she waited for either the acceptance or rejection of help, she asked,"D-do you think there's others here? Are we all animals?" She continued to ponder on the question, her mind looping back towards its questioning, inquisitive state. "Do you remember anything? I-I don't," she stuttered, trying her best to think back onto why they were placed here. However, it was to no avail, as her memory unusually provided her no answers.

Judd Harris➳ ||
              ||Age~ Nineteen ||
              || Spirit animal~ Lion ||
              ||Tagged~ Valerie, Casp ||
              ||Feeling~ Confident, curious ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

Judd's attention was turned back to the other girl. She seemed to be smiling a lot, as was surprising for such a situation. Valerie Hallaway, but to be referred to as just Val... That was her request. he couldn't blame her, as the name seemed much to formal to match her rebellious-looking personality. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet now, looking quite amusing for a girl that he'd assume to be snarky and cold, due to her looks. However, he knew better than anyone not to judge a book by its cover, and in his situation now, doing that could be deadly. There was always more than meets the eye to people. "Well, my pleasure to meet you Val," he said, giving a little bow in humor. Perhaps it was to lighten the mood, or maybe it was just due to his sarcastic yet joking personality, but he did it anyways. She gave her opinions on their predicament, stating that they definitely were not alone. This was confirmed as Judd saw the other guy that he'd called out to slowly approaching the group. For irony's sake, this other ma did look as grumpy as a bear. Perhaps these new "spirit animals" took on their forms from aspects of one's personality? It was an enigma that Judd would never find an answer to, however.

"Yeah, looks like we aren't alone," he murmured as he nodded his head at the approaching figure. "Yeah, the animal stuff is pretty crazy. It's like we're living in a freaking sci-fi movie or something? I have no idea how this is possible, but it's pretty damn cool," he chuckled as he thought back to his powerful lion. "I don't think I've seen anyone else yet though, except for you, that guy, and this one pitiful-looking girl," he thoughtfully stated, his mind drifting back towards the weak-looking girl that he hadn't talked to. Val made note of his spirit animal, stating how she wasn't scared. She added that it was 'very intimidating' with a sarcastic little grin, causing Judd to sport a snicker of his own. While he usually hated any sort of criticism, he liked it when girls were feisty. It was always an added element of fun. "I know, I try," he chuckled back, until his eyes adjusted on the new comer. he was massively tall, with a muscular build like Judd's. However, his height proved to be a significant factor, wth Casp towering over him. Even though Judd was slightly shorter than most, he could usually hold his own in a fight. this, however, was something he didn't want to test out with Casp. He responded with a cranky-sounding "what?", showing that he was uninterested in a conversation, or so it sounded. "Ehh, nothin' much," Judd replied nonchalantly, his head leaning on his arms crossed behind his head. "Just trying to get a hold of this crazy crap goin' on. My name's Judd, and this is Val," he said, pointing to the other girl. "Like I said, nothing much. Just glad to see another human being. Well, sort of. What the hell are we now?" he chuckled, considering the possibilities. He wasn't too interested in the other man, and it seemed the other man wasn't too interested in them. However, if Judd was able to get to know everyone on a name-to-name basis, he stood a better chance for survival.

(Kinda crappy, but I'm tired)
..Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thosethosethose
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♥ who..pale ♥
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
inyourinyour
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═════════════════╗
Hey, I'm Atlas, a
girl who wishes
that she lived in
the 60's. I love
music, Fleetwood
Mac, Stevie Nicks,
and anything hippie.
If you wanna rp,
lmk! Stay groovy!
made by kitty cakes
╚═════════════════╝
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionaea » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:00 am

ImageImage
● ● ●
╒══════╕
╘══════╛
● ● ●
╒══════╕
╘══════╛
● ● ●
╒══════╕
╘══════╛
● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
ImageImage
unfortuante work in progress, had to get this up.
          xx

┌─────────── ───────────┐
          adult player she/her

reading: night circus
          playing: baldur's gate 3
          └─────────── ───────────┘

trade thread was @asterias
dionaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` [ caspian, ] ⊱ \\ tres

Postby charmey » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm

xxxxxCASPIAN WHITKER
post format to shay

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          caspian gave the girl a sideways glace of acknowledgement as she spoke. "its a weird feeling." now casp really wasn't one to be rude or sarcastic, but this. pfft. he nearly scoffed out loud. "yeah, thanks, i got that much out of it." he peered past the girl into the lush foliage behind her as she continued, "so, are you fine or..." casp almost took offense. of course he was fine. why wouldn't he be? sure, he was defying all levels of physics and biology and probably some mathematics by waking up in a bear's body then somehow miraculously shifting back to a human one. and yeah, he was suffering from some severe amnesia -- more than usual, that is -- but why on earth would he not be fine?

"of course i'm fine." his eyes glistened more matter of fact than disgruntled but his words came out rough, rougher than casp had intended them to be, contradicting the signals. he winced slightly. his headache was only growing worse and he felt all this talking he was doing (five words, right, much talking casp) was only making it worse. talking had a bad habit of doing just that in caspian's life. making things worse.

ImageImage
          "mr. whitker, would you like to tell me a little about your parents?"
          when his patient didn't respond the therapist glanced up from his clipboard. "mr. whitker?"
          twelve year old caspian flinched, snapped out of his daze the clicking pendulum on the coffee table had ensnared him in for the last five minutes.
          "w-what?"
          "your parents, mr. whitker. i was wondering if you would like to tell me about them."
          "m-my parents?" the boy's brows knitted. "i... i know i had them but i... i don't remember them."
          he stared down at his twiddling thumbs. "i've gotten flashes of my dad once or twice but my mom... i don't even remember what she looked like. i-i mean i've looked at pictures -- i know what she looked like -- but i don't really know. it just feels like i'm looking at a complete stranger."
          the elderly man nodded along mindlessly, eyes glued to his clipboard.
          "am i...?" the boy's breath trembled. "i'm a bad son. they were my mom and dad and i can't even remember them."
          he pulled his knees up on the couch and against his chest. "talking about them," caspian shook his head wildly. he was yelling now. "it hasn't helped. it doesn't help. and it never, ever, will, help!"
          after a period of stale silence the white haired man looked up from his clipboard. "now, did talking about all that make you feel better?"
          "what?" caspian's lower lip quivered, aggrieved. was this chump even listening? he glared at the man, who was smiling, with tears shinning in his eyes.
          "no."
          and he didn't speak again.

casp made a note of their names. judd and val. short for valerie, caspian imagined. or valentina or valentine. yeah, she looked like the kind of girl who would be named after something so "creative" as a holiday. "just glad to see another human being. well, sort of. what the hell are we now?" caspian wished he could answer that. he looked past the girl, val, again. he couldn't make out what was catching his eye but he sure wasn't too into this whole meet and greet, that was for sure. there wasn't really a good way he could leave the two without it being an awkward exit. no matter; awkward exits were caspian's specialty. however, the more he thought about it, the more it seemed "having to go fill up the parking meter" or "having to make a phone call" wasn't going to work too well in this case. speaking of which --

caspian patted his pockets. "great." where was his phone? knowing himself it was probably somewhere obvious. but what exactly was "obvious" in a forest? a tree stump? he sighed, eager to move on from the social situation he was stuck in. he finally decided on: "i'm gonna have a look around. see if i can find a road or something." as his exiting decree and headed off in the direction he had been scouting earlier, the one behind val. judd never asked for a name so casp had no feeling of obligation to have ever given it.
Last edited by charmey on Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..cosmos.. » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:54 pm

TOBIAS PARRYODON ════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tobias could hear someone calling out and it was slightly bothering him, he was trying to process all this. He was a leopard, he could roar! It was so cool! He was one of the strongest predators alive! He would smile with pride and look around, this was cool but he was still a little bit confused about his memory still. He could remember a few things but the rest was foggy, he imaged some of those other people running about remembered different bits and pieces like he did. He remembered what day he was captured or when he forgot all this. It was weird he could remember the date but not any of what happened on that day, a bit frustrating but he tried not to let that get to him. He had to say it was pretty hard to calm down in this situation, it was hard to just stay cool and collective really. Looking around his eyes would set on a girl, she was pretty he had to say. He'd let out another roar as he jumped out of the tree, he started to creep towards her. Tobias didn't even notice he was actually doing it, he would watch her carefully and start to circle her. She wasn't an animal? Was she? "Are you an animal?Well what I mean is can you turn into one?" but as he said this it came out in deep growls and grunts not words. Well that sucked, he couldn't talk like a human in his body. Stopping in front of her he'd study her face, did he remember her? He would look at her for a moment, staring for a bit. Maybe he could remember something about her. Like if she was in his past life or maybe they knew each other when they were token or something? He wasn't acutely sure that they were all token but how else did he get here? He was sure that he wouldn't have agreed to being tossed into the middle of nowhere with no easy water or food filled with a bunch of strangers that just might start killing each other. Watching her he'd growl in frustration, nothing came to his mind and all this trying to remember was hard. It gave him a slight head ache and he didn't like not knowing things it made him feel useless. Hissing he'd look at her again, waiting for her to do something.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

((So short, at least I got to 400 words. Sorry guys I'm grounded and sneaking posts in when I can.))
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:02 pm

────────────────────────
A T T I C U S
────────────────────────
age ;; nineteen
gender ;; male
crush ;; tba
animal ;; jaguar
tags ;; Tobias, Natalia

────────────────────────
G U L B E R R Y
────────────────────────
Now as he stood there hidden by the trees he would frown as he saw animals but he soon came to find out that these animals were actually people. Watching as some people shifted he would stand there with a slightly puzzled look, what? He started to smile and Atticus shook his head, impossible. He was either dreaming or what ever had gone down before all this must have really messed him up because he was seeing things. "Great I'm crazy, absolutely nuts." he would sigh and look at his feet, "Or this is a dream." he'd mumble and pinch his arm very hard, letting go a red mark would appear and the pain of the pinch would sting for a moment before going away. He'd do this again, but still he didn't wake up and he could feel it so he wasn't dreaming. "Then I'm crazy." he'd grumbled. Atticus wasn't sure if he should go and interact with these people and he wasn't really feeling it at the moment, all these people looked to be in there own world and some of the ones with bigger animals look power hungry so he didn't really feel like it. Turning around he would start to walk, find some water or food. Maybe even recall some memories on how he got in this hell trap with these people, letting out a huff he'd stuff his hands in his pockets and kick a rock. Although when he heard some noises he'd look up in the other direction, frowning as he saw a.....a leopard was it? Slowly creeping towards a girl, Atticus stood there for a moment. Could this get any more hectic? probably not, he looked up at the sky waiting for acid rain to start falling or to see an angel but nothing happened. Looking back at this leopard he'd frown and he almost felt anger boil inside him. It was probably one of those stupid idiots who figured out they could shift and now was trying to use there knew found power. Atticus wasn't sure what to do and he looked around but there was nothing to hold back that thing, "Maybe I am....." he would think that maybe those people had woken up here like him. Maybe he could shift? It sounded silly and he felt foolish for thinking it but he couldn't let this girl get hurt it just wouldn't be right, so why not try it?

Atticus would start to run and the same rage he felt before started to scratch at him and as he jumped his body shifted, it was almost painful but soothing to get it out and as he landed in front of the girl the large black jaguar would growl at the leopard. He'd step forward and give a loud roar from his throat. He was a little shocked, he....he was a freaking jaguar!
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me