BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby cooper. » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:52 pm

name: jori edur errekondo
pronunciation: joe-re e-dur air-ra-condo
nicknames: jori, ri, edur, erre
youtube: vlogger && gamer -- jorierrekondo
birthday: june 29th
zodiac: the virgo
personality: intelligent, decisive, stubborn, loud, energetic, comedic,
weird quirks: gets a little too much into his games, once threw his xbox controller, is known to be bipolar, laughs at his mistakes, jumps up and down in excitement, easy to make laugh
fanbase: joriators
subscribers: around 900,000 respect the gamers man.
pets: yo I got these two little terriers, those things are evil
short history: jori became emancipated when he was seventeen and moved out of his parents house the same year. He started youtubing when he was going through the first stages of his emancipation.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breath. » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 pm

@everyone with characters, yes! lets start! I should let you know i won't have wifi for 2 nights and 3 days because I'm going to band camp...So from Sunday night to Tuesday night. Sorry for the inconvenience
breath.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 am

~{{ Cooleo! Awesome sauce! c:

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 am

[ I think we strart when everyone is just arriving c: anyways, I'll post when I ge home- I'm on the bus and thought this would be helpful. but I'll start out with all charries open, maybe vlogging or something. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 am

~{{ Agreed. I think the characters should be arriving their. I ama gonna start my twins with them probably getting out of a cab or something and going inside.

PS. It looks like everyone's characters are older so Im going to up the twins to both seventeen. ^^ Instead of sixteen. Also the twins do comedy mostly Ryan does because Rookie doesn't really show herself on camera. She does the video and setting everything. So yeah. Just a heads up. ^^ I am so excited to start. c;
Last edited by *rαdιcαl;; on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
          [̲̅i̲̅] am me, and there IS nothing you can do ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ it. but, deal with my totally RAD, ⓛⓐⓜⓔⓝⓔⓢⓢ ...
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:48 am

(I may not be able to reply today; I've been sick all day and my muse is gone. Just letting you know.)
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc ♛

Postby despairz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 am

[ okay, frolass. i'm sure that's fine. hope you feel better. ]

PEWDIEPIE

{ name. felix } { doing. recording } { tagged. no one } { location. the gamer house } { youtube name. pewdiepie }

Felix sat in the back of the 'ride', a long limousine with a sun roof a a lot of room, which he shared with no one. The tan leather seats somehow went with the jet black color of the limo, but Pewds didn't really pay any mind to it. All he could think of was the house- he couldn't wait! And he still got to record, was the best part. "We almost there?" Pewdie asks the driver, a young woman who obviously was a professional; she didn't even look happy... or anything, really. Just like she hated her job. With a smirk, the young gamer sat back again as she started to talk. "Here we are. The gates." She says as they drive through, the gates shutting behind them. "Now out. I have to get home to my annoying life." The woman said with a bland tone, which made Pewds kinda upset. His mood was always affected by others, so he just nods with a slight frown, reading her nametag. "Thanks.. Wanda." He says, though he probably pronounced it wrong. His swedish accent always made things he said sound funny. A small smile came cross her face, "No problem kid." Wanda said, though he was probably the same age as her. Nodding, he grabs his bags- two suitcases and a backpack for his equipment. Sighing as he sucked in the fresh air, he took easy, light steps as he hurriedly went towards the house- or more like houses. Looking with wide eyes, he looked over just in enough time to catch sight of a butler type guy who came over, nodding. "You have the gamer house, Mister Kjellberg." The old man said, blinking at him as he gestures toward a large house, which looked fairly nice. "Oh.. great!" He says, nodding. "Thanks!" He calls over his shoulder as he rushed to the house, flinging open the door. Immediately, he took his camera out, talking to the screen he would later upload.
          "Hey guys! It's Pewds here, but I won't exactly be doing a gaming video today. Well I won't have one up, but I just got here! And... I think I'm the first here." He says, chuckling. "But I'll get back to you guys after I explore. I'll show you the room I claim." He says with a grin, closing the camera, stuffing it in the fairly heavy backpack. He just sighs and walks over to the many rooms, heading up the stairs. His eyes widened as he looked at the rooms, but took the one with the comfiest bed quickly. Laying in it, he stayed there until his eyes fluttered shut. Man, was he exhausted.

[ also, just doing pewds post for now. ill wait for someone else to post. ]
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am

° ŔŐŐĶĨĔ °

~ The purple headed teen put her luggage in the back of the cab as they had gotten out of the airport. Her dark wavy long violet hair was reaching sides as she waited for her twin. The short teen sighed as she took out her phone from her back pocket and checked the time knowing they might be late due to traffic or her crazy twin. She smirked slightly as he was jumbling with her suit cases. She lifted her hands towards the top of the trunk opening to close it once her brother gotten done putting his inside. She had a bag wrapped around her shoulder almost falling off. It had her video camera and other important fragile stuff. She knew her brother would just flop his things inside the trunk on topping hers and making a mess through Rookie's eyes. She rolled her eyes slightly seeing him call out and making her look like a fool, sometimes she would get embarrassed for his actions. She slapped her forehead lightly as her pale skin on her cheeks began to turn quite red of embarrassment. She did not like it when attention was put on her nor staring or people just taking a glance at her. She bit her lip and looked to the ground.
Once when Rookie's idiotic yet funny brother had gotten done putting his stuff in the back of the car, she gotten in rather quickly because of people giving glances over to their direction. She sat down shifting through her sit and looking at the window while her elbow rested by it and hand placed by her chin. She thought a lot and how life was. She sighed then leaning back of the chair as half of her dark purple hair covered her face. She then placed her hands on her lap as her fingers folded together. She listened intently to her brother rabble on about how exciting this was going to be and what they would do. Her eyes widen a bit giving a slight smile and shaking her head no lightly at him as he spoke with amusement.
At once when they arrived she hoped out of the vehicle and paid the taxi driver with the exact amount and a tip for letting her brother go on. She gave a smile and a nod in thanks as she gotten out ready to get her luggage. She looked around seeing they have arrived on time, she looked at her phone and realized they had accidentally gotten the wrong time they were thirty minutes early. It's better to be early then late she thought to herself. She laughed slightly at this and shoved her phone back in her pocket as she took out her camera from her bag and her twin carried their luggage. She looked around a little wide eyed at the appearance it was so pretty and unique. It was gorgeous she felt famous even thou they were sort of but not really on youtube; well her brother was she was just in the shadows of him. She already missed home back at the circus.

•´¯`•» Γყმῆ «•´¯`•

- The crazy and funny, he stumbled a few times tripping over his show laces as he tried to carry most of their luggage. He sighed and not really watched where he was going he tripped and the suit cases dropped everywhere he was a few feet away from his twin he hollered out to her as he quickly went on his knees and cuffed his hand over his mouth. "Rookie! I'd be their in a minute! Looks like I took a little vacation myself by the trip." He said chuckling a little at his joke seeing she was embarrassed about him. He smiled brightly as his white teeth shown. He finally gotten there after carrying their bags. He flopped his stuff over his sisters throwing them like they were paper balls in a trash can. He shut the taxi's trunk pretty hard with his sister. "Hey! What's wrong, is my baby sis embarrassed?" He asked in a baby-ish tone making a pouty face and smiling slightly; he knew they were twins and not exactly sure which one was born first but he was just playing with her. "I'm sorry I won't do it again." He spoke with a grin splattered across on his face still and he meant he was sorry he never intentionally embarrassed her; sometimes he would thou just to see her get all quiet. He was quite tall from his sister; she was a shorty and their faces were the only thing that were similar. She was actually quiet all the time, really in fact.
Ryan hoped right inside the cab and right away he started blabbing and waving his hands around excitedly as he spoke with enthusiasm. "Hey Rookie girl, aren't you excited? I am extremely as you can tell or see by the way if ya listening." He said tapping her on the shoulder then pulling out a few pieces of paper that were crumbled because he was a messy child and Rookie was a clean and organized one. "I have been working on some funny jokes and remarks to make my or I should say our fans laugh and giggle to death; not actual death but laugh a lot. Anyways, here they are -" He trailed off telling the jokes and saw his sister was listening and laughing and he nodded afterwards as they were heading towards their designation. "I am glad your laughing because that can be extremely hard. So if your laughing a little then I know they will be! I want to make a awesome yet very extremely funny appearance when we arrive. You know?" He saw her nod in agreement and grinned having a devious smile of what he was going to do.
"We Are Finally HERE! Thank God! It took forever. You know? Jeez it felt like such a long cab ride, didn't? I thought so." Ryan said and hoped out of the car quickly as he carried their luggage out of the car of the taxi. He walked with his sister losing his balance and collapsed with another two other people. He looked in shocked as he fell backwards with the suit cases falling over top of him which he groaned. He began to shuffle out of the luggage's as he crawled off the ground to apologize and introduce his twin and himself to the people to say sorry and everything. He LOVED having friends; actually everyone was consider his friend. He hoped the two people were alright as he gave a hand out to them incase either of them fell or stumbled. He took a look at his sister as he wrapped his arm around her and saw she was red and fully embarrassed; it wasn't his fault he was a clutz. "Are you guys alright? I am so sorry peeps, I did not mean too if I saw where I was going I would not have tooken that trip at all." He chuckled slightly and continued. "By the way what is your names? WE are the Freeman twins but if you go on youtube we are; Rookie&RJ. Before you ask I am Ryan Jay Freeman and this is my sister -" He saw her not speak as he spoke with excitement and happiness in his voice and di jazz hands. ".. That my lady and gentleman is Rookie but don't worry she is not a actual rookie. She is when it comes to talking thou. Huh, sis, huh?" He nudged her as he said that. and then let go of her as he waved a big friendly hand hello at them.

~{{ Hope ya feel better and here is my post. ^^ Oh yeah, the people they bumped into were Elliot and Sawyer. c;
Last edited by *rαdιcαl;; on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *rαdιcαl;; » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:46 am

~{{ I hope that this isn't too much writing. ^^ I can write a lot more then this probably. X3

► ♥ ◄ ♥ ► ♥ ◄

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

✌ » « ✌ « » ✌

► ↔ ◄ ↔ ► ↔ ◄

♥ ☺ ♥ ☻ ♥

☁ ☼ ☂ ❅ ϟ ✿ ☁

≧❀‿❀≦
*rαdιcαl;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me