[ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: [ c a g e d ] human x shifter [ closed. ]

Postby GrayStar51 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:31 am

━━━━━━━ "YOU CAN'T BREAK ME OR BIND ME. "

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

WHO: ;; .eris
MOOD ;; hopless
DOING ;; being taken away
WHEN: ;; afternoon
WHERE: ;; animal shelter

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

━━━━━━━ YOU CAN'T TAKE ME OR TAME ME.
      RIS

"Who are you?" Eris asked herself when she saw the boy. He was small, weak, and frail in her eyes. Insignificant. Only when he questioned the men dragging her did she really listen. The men told the boy that she was to be euthanized immediately. They weren't capable of taking care of such a large animal, and the zoo had denied her. Eris wished she could only be taken home, where she belonged. With her forest. But no, humans had to meddle with everything good and whole in the world. She looked up at the boy with somber eyes. She had no strength left, she had to accept that she would died here in peace, never to see the outside world again.
What use was that boy to her now?
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:42 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; cayden jacob ferris

location; local animal shelter.

title; [ human | male ]

assigned partner; - eris.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cay's lips thinned, as he listened to the man. 'euthanized immediately, weren't capable of taking care of such a large animal, and the zoo had denied her, huh?' cay thought, watching the grizzly in astonishment. how they had gotten that bear here in the first place, was beyond him. but if this was an animal shelter, and you can adopt pets... then.... cayden looked at the bear for a moment before opening his mouth to speak. ''i'm pretty sure you can adopt pets. if this is the case, then I'm adopting her.'' he told them suddenly, not thinking any second thoughs about this. he was determinded to get her, if I meant paying, he could. but this usually was a free-adoption, non-profit, shelter. and they wanted most of the animals out before winter hits.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:13 am

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; confused, sleepy
DOING ;; being adopted
WHEN: ;; late afternoon

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris was confused when the men stopped, halted in their tracks. She heard them mumbling about themselves for a moment, before taking the rope from her paws and tying it around her neck. For good measure, they took duct tape and bound her muzzle. Her claws; trimmed down to smooth polished, harmless nails. They gave her another dose of the sleep drug, and handed her over. The rope in the hands of the boy. Honestly, she was too tired to try to escape him.

Eris followed the boy, dragging him more than him dragging her. She looked back at him expectantly. "Alright boy, you've got me. Now, what do you intend on doing with a thousand pound carnivore?" She snickered. What was he doing? Maybe... maybe he would set her free. Isn't that what kids do when they get a pet squirrel or something. Its too much for them to handle, so they just toss it out into the back yard where it runs off into the woods behind their house. Well, she wouldn't last too long in a backyard strip of foliage, but it would be a start.
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream, » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:11 pm

[size=85]{{ I'm sorry but I was at my cousins house the last past few days and couldn't reply, I promise I will reply when I get back from school c:
dream,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

GrayStar51 wrote:

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; confused, sleepy
DOING ;; being adopted

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris was confused when the men stopped, halted in their tracks. She heard them mumbling about themselves for a moment, before taking the rope from her paws and tying it around her neck. For good measure, they took duct tape and bound her muzzle. Her claws; trimmed down to smooth polished, harmless nails. They gave her another dose of the sleep drug, and handed her over. The rope in the hands of the boy. Honestly, she was too tired to try to escape him.

Eris followed the boy, dragging him more than him dragging her. She looked back at him expectantly. "Alright boy, you've got me. Now, what do you intend on doing with a thousand pound carnivore?" She snickered. What was he doing? Maybe... maybe he would set her free. Isn't that what kids do when they get a pet squirrel or something. Its too much for them to handle, so they just toss it out into the back yard where it runs off into the woods behind their house. Well, she wouldn't last too long in a backyard strip of foliage, but it would be a start.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

title; [ human | male ]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cayden watched then quizzically for a moment, before taking the rope from them. sighing, he followed the bear - more or less - and raised an eyebrow at her when she looked back at him. "what?" he asked then, being stupid enough to reply to that, because bears can't talk. walking out of the animal shelter, he continued walking home, actually finding the courage to talk to her. ' maybe she'd understand? ' he thought watching her. he sighed. 'well it's worth a try' cay thought as he looked at the bear. "well, maybe you can't talk back, but at least there's someone to talk to.." cay started, watching her. he sighed, before speaking finding the guts to start crying once again. "well, there's these people at school that have been giving me a hard time. I've been bullied since i ever went to school, and I've been getting thoughts of "ending it all" but now, your here, and maybe i just need a friend to talk to." he started, walking slower down the road. "i don't know what to do, i'm to quiet to talk back to them, and i have barely any friends. nobody likes me, and i'm having a hard time dealing with things. what should i do?" he asked then, watching her with a hopeful gaze.
      [ that's alright, I've decided even if you've got your forms incomplete, you may post. ]
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 pm

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; protective, hopeful
DOING ;; being taken home
WHERE: ;; animal control parking lot

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris listened as intently as she could, her sleepy eyes glazed over. The human language was so difficult, she hadn't used it in years. But she understood. This boy was shy, weak to others of his kind. He was the runt. In any other species, the runt would be killed off in their earliest years. Natural selection. But for humans, they all believed they were entitled to survive, runt or not. For them, Mother Nature came in the cruelest of forms; each other.
Eris stood, her large mass intimidating for sure. The giant grizzly scooped the boy up in arms and sat, caressing him for a moment as a mother would her cub. "A little runt to protect me." She thought. Truly, he had saved her from those men in some fashion. She wasn't sure where she had been headed, but it was better here. She put him down on his feet again, and returned on all fours. She nudged him forward with her long muzzle. She wanted to go home with him now.
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SimpleScript » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

SimpleScript wrote:

Amphelice Sutton
Feeling the cool metal against the fur and hitting the skin underneath as she moved restlessly around in circles and whimpered in both fear and panic, not being able to move or stand sit properly made it so uncomfortable and it only made it worse because of her phobia for being in small spaces like this that made her feel like she was a bear in a rabbitnest. Not being able to do enything at all, she started to try and find a comfortable postion laying down and hoping it would make things better but quickly noticing that it didn't and a growl escaped her muzzle when she struggled. White paws being pressed up to the cage walls and her neck curved by the height of it.
Sigh.. why did I end up here? Why me?
She felt her body turn heavy and she was almost totally unable to hold her head up eny longer, just wanting to fall asleep at the spot without feeling her toes being twisted when she tried to stretch a little. The cage was too small, far too small and she could see on the faces on the humans walking by that they knew it too but was either too lazy to do enyhing about it or just wanted her to suffer even more, it was like a nightmare and she swore that her limbs and mucles would kill her tomorrow because of this and that she couldn't stretch her body properly. Sighing again, she layed her head on her front paws and curled up to a small ball and tried to get some sleep. But steps from the right side of the room caught her attention and it was a human with a long leash and something else in his hands as he walked towards her cage with a stern but regreful expression and feeling around himself.He took something small and grey down from the wall. He then putted it into something square on the Cage and the cagedoor went up in a quick move.
Freedom! Finally!
It was the most wonderful Three Seconds of her life as she was dragged out of the Cage and right before she was shoved on something thight around her neck and some uncomfortable stuff that didn't smell so good over her muzzle and she felt like she was Cages again.
At least I can stand properly, she thought and the man started dragging her after the leash and they headed towards another room With more Cages and animals. Like her, unlike her, bigger and smaller.
She was locked up again and was now out for getting a home with some strange human who wanted a pet..

Matthew Clyne
Tired and irritated as he always was after regular School days, he was heading back home. Sweeping his feet forward, he forced himself to still stand on his legs and not just fall Down and cry a bit or just to sleep for no reason and forget about everything for a moment. Dream, nightmares, wishes, hopes and other stuff that didn't involve the School was good enough at this point and he just didn't know why he hadn't killed himself already or answer those bloody bastards back at School by their comments.
And so what? Maybe I want my hair to be curly and feminine looking? Maybe I want to make out With a dude and maybe I want to go in a corner and cry for a while because I maybe just happen to be a crybaby, what'r you gonna do about it? huh?
He wanted that so badly that he could just show up by their doorstep to selll some knuckle sandwich like he got when it was a good day for them. Sighing, he looked at his much worn shoes he was wearing today, it was his favorite Sneakers that had been through so much dirt and crap and water that it felt like they just didn't get affected by enything enymore. The feeling of water weting them was so familiar by now that it almost felt like it wasn't there at all.the color that once was a dark blue and was now a slight grey-brown didn't really show that it had been another color and the best of it was that they where so full of holes and such that Matt almost never got cold feet since he was used to the wind getting into the wholes and the snow melting onto his foot at winter time.
The road he was walking was the fastes one home, it passed the local Food shop and the hairdresser that his oldest big Brother usually Works when he needs to and the animal shelter neighboured by some small hobby stores With some weird stuff inside.
The animal shelter was his favorite shop to visit, all the cute pups and the Nice lady working there on Tuesdays and and Saturdays, letting him play With the puppies and hold the Lizards to feed them and giving him advices on how to Train Your own pet. He had to smile as he thought about it, and speaking of the devil, he could see the sign of the animal shelter swaying in the slight breeze Down the street and Matthew hurried his walk a bit.
Just as the lady had told him the other day, there where New exotic animals set inn by now and he wanted to check them out.
Maybe theres tigers and lions, bears and Wolves and big birds and, and, he kept on thinking With a smile on his face as he walked inn the door and a jingle from the doorbell made the pets react and start making their noises to get attention from the one approuching the shop.

It is madness for sheep
to talk peace with a wolf.
~Thomas Fuller

Allycats of Pinefall Street

Find me
Join StreamClan
I'm here too
The Desert Flower
read my poems
Never trust sheep
SimpleScript

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:25 am

GrayStar51 wrote:

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; protective, hopeful
DOING ;; being taken home
WHERE: ;; animal control parking lot

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris listened as intently as she could, her sleepy eyes glazed over. The human language was so difficult, she hadn't used it in years. But she understood. This boy was shy, weak to others of his kind. He was the runt. In any other species, the runt would be killed off in their earliest years. Natural selection. But for humans, they all believed they were entitled to survive, runt or not. For them, Mother Nature came in the cruelest of forms; each other.
Eris stood, her large mass intimidating for sure. The giant grizzly scooped the boy up in arms and sat, caressing him for a moment as a mother would her cub. "A little runt to protect me." She thought. Truly, he had saved her from those men in some fashion. She wasn't sure where she had been headed, but it was better here. She put him down on his feet again, and returned on all fours. She nudged him forward with her long muzzle. She wanted to go home with him now.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

title; [ human | male ]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cay watched his profound new friend, in awe as she stood up on her hind paws. cay drew in a breath before the bear took him by surprise, and picked him up, getting a startled squeak from him. when she sat, he was pretty much stuck there against his will for a time. he didn't struggle or sow fear, but his watched her, almost trying to decipher what she was doing exactly. he smiled, almost shyly, when she placed him back down, and returned to all fours. he actually gained some courage to pat her head for a moment, just being curious. sure, it would be different to have a bear in your household, but hey, that's ok right? a change of scenery. he smiled then, actually chuckling. " your something, whatever your name is. i think we'll head home." he announced, as he carried on walking down the sidewalk, towards his large-aread home.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrayStar51 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:05 pm

▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

MOOD ;; uncomfortable
DOING ;; shifting
WHEN: ;; night
WHERE: ;; Cayden's house

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇

RIS

Eris walked behind him as they neared the house. It looked empty, but large. She was used to sleeping in her den, which was full and small. Eris pushed him inside the door, then squeezed herself through the frame. Her wide girth made her a bull in the china shop. She knocked over tables, furniture and lamps. Frustrated, she forced herself to do something she really did not want to do. But she was getting claustrophobic in the tight space. She changed, from bear to human, right there in front of him. At least she changed draped in a cloak of her own bear fur. Otherwise, she was nude. As a bear, this didn't bother her, She was wearing a "coat" of thick brown fur; what was there to see? But something about being human, the lack of her fur, the cold touch of air against her pale skin made her aware of her lack of clothing. Eris looked up at the stunned boy, her green eyes wild and fierce. "I am Eris."
GrayStar51

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 am

ice-tea. wrote:
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

name; aleighandro neiall moon.

location; in the animal shelter cage.

title; [ shifter | male ]

assigned partner; - zoella anderson.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

luka layed motionlessly inside the steel cage, that tranquilizer hasn't worn off yet. the black wolf growled in his sleep, as his left leg twitched. he continued to dream about being back home, before the poachers started to hunt them down, and woke up with a startled yelp, when he got to the part of being hit by that oncoming vehicle. sitting up, he panted heavily, watching through the cage openings, as he heard other animals bark and make other sounds. growling he watched as some people walked by, not even casting a glance towards him. snorting, he layed down and rested his head against the hard, cold, and oddly calming cage floor and closed his eyes once more, trying to resume sleeping. not that he wanted to, that nightmare gave him the creeps. and just thinking about it made him shiver. 'when can i leave....' luka thought, lifting a lip, baring a fang in a snarl. he yawned, shaking his head and stretching out in the cage. the cage wasn't too bad. it was slightly on the short side, but he didn't mind. closing his eyes, his tail swished back and forth in contentedness and his head rested on his paws. heaving a sigh, he tried to resume the dream that so weirdly had woken him up.

[ for dreamcatcher. below is for you greystar. ]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location; at his home.

title; [ human | male ]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

cay sighed in longing as he neared his house, feeling that sense of comfort whenever he got closer to his home. his safe place. feeling his new friend push him inside is house, he wasn't bothered then she started knocking stuff over, all he did was pick it back up and place it where it had been before, if it wasn't broken. the furniture was a challenge but it could be done. he sighed before looking at the human. ' wait, wasn't that a...' he thought watching the human with a - scared - look his his whole demeanor. he gasped so suddenly as he noticed that the human now standing there was actually the bear he had saved earlier - more or less -. feeling dizzy he barely heard the human speak, but he caught the name "eris.". he watched her, his vision tunneling. "wait, your, that.... you... what?" he said, practically fainting then and there. he fell face first and fortunately landed on the couch, completely unconscious.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me