ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:58 pm

{I'll be posting my form soon. :)}
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm

yay ^^}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Yes, I'm that nerdy girl you pass by in the halls and give a small side glance. But that's all that there is, a small side glance. Nothing more, nothing less. Everyone just assumes that's all there is to me, books and comics and everything geeky you can think of. But I'm so much more, so much more than A+ grades on tests, so much more than Batman and Robin comics, so much more than Harry Potter movie marathons, so much more. Oh, and did I mention I was born in a lab? Yup, that's me, experiment 103. I know, I know it's weird. Most people just steer clear of me even without knowing this whole weird thing about me. But why? The way I see it, life's too short to not take advantage of every moment and make as many friends as possible. So why not?
I'm not too tall or too thin, my height is about 5'8 and I weigh just about the average for my height. I'm not overly curvy or overly skinny or anything like that. And, on a side note, I'm not insecure either. I love the way I am and that's that. My hair is blonde with darker roots but was originally an almost white color. I've always found my hair easy to manage, it's pretty straight. I sometimes curl my hair but when I do it really only gets wavy. My colored contacts are bright aqua blue but are naturally almost black. My skin tone is pretty tan and during summer it gets darker than in the winter time. My style varies on the day, sometimes it's very girly or sometimes I just throw on some jeans and an over-sized sweater. My tattoo, which says PC-103, is on my back right next to my left shoulder.
Last edited by ♈Aries♈ on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Can you please alter her appearance? Experiments are supposed to have dark almost black eyes and their hair is incredibly pale, your character must use hair dye and contact lenses. So you can use the appearance you've chosen but hair and eyes must be altered a bit. thank you c:}}

edit:: Sorry can you also please add the location of their tattoo, theirs would be PC-103 and it's somewhere on their person}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♈Aries♈ » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:59 pm

{Ok editted!}
♈Aries♈

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:00 pm

ok thank-you, accepted ^^}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simplistic Beauty » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:03 pm

((Yay, can't wait till we start!!))

My name is Simplistic Beauty.
Just a girl who enjoys
the simpler things in life
and a heart for adventure.
I'm always open to talking
to new people so don't be afraid
to send me a pm and have a nice day!

Simplistic Beauty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:03 pm

yep two more people ^^}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Eh there daffodil, my name is Skylar Rae Ashton, I usually go by Skylar or Sky, not much on that.. Onto my age and gender I guess. Umm, I am 17 years old or young, whatever. Anyway, I... wait why do I need to tell you my gender when you can obviously tell? That's just not right, anyway. I am female, obviously. I have curves, and body parts boy's don't have so I am obviously a girl. Duh. And now what? What's next?

Oo, my favorite part! Well body modifications, not the looks. I don't mind that part, but my body modifications. I just, yeah. So let's start with my looks. Hmmm, let's see. Okay, so if you wondering. My natural hair color is brown but I dye it red. My eyes are light blue with black and dark blue surrounding pupils. My skin tone is a fairly tan. And well, I'm sort of short, but sorta tall. 5'8 exactly. And because of my height I don't weigh a too much..118-121 last I checked. I have a couple tattoos, I'll just show them but if you want to know the story behind each one you gotta ask..so here they are; this one is on my side, this one on my left wrist, this one on my right wrist, and this one on my ankle. I'm British but I've lived in America for a while so my accent is still there but it isn't as strong. That's it. So what's next?

My personality? Do I have to describe myself in one word? No, good. Because you'd be here all day while I try to think of one. So, let's start with the good side of my personality, shall we? I'm a caring person, really am. I'm nice to everyone. People who try to get on my bad side find it annoying, how kind I am. I'm always smiling, and being nice. I'm not a rude person. I mean it's not in my nature. I grew up fast. I hate yelling at people or even being yelled at. If someone's hurt, whether it be mentally, or physically I'm there at that person's side. There aren't many people like me, I can tolerate almost everything. But there are things that set me off. And well when I'm angry it isn't pretty. I have a bad temper. Okay so yeah. And am a spit fire. I am not afraid to speak my mind, if needed. I also have a horridly poisonous tongue when I get mad, lets just say my vocabulary is very much colorful and will range all through the dictionary. So yeah. I say so yeah a lot don't I? Oh well. Also, I can't hold grudges for long. And I am gullible. So if I get mad at you, just apologize once or twice. And get me something I love, like flowers. That's all I can describe about my personality for ya.

My history...um...well, I lived in Britain for 4 years, then my mother, father and I moved to America. We lived in California for about 2 years before my father went off to the army. He was in action for 5 years, then..he was killed. So after about 1 year or so my mother found out she had breast cancer. 10 months later my mom passed away. So I was left, along with my little sister Tally when she was only 3, she eight now and looks like this. We were sent to live with our aunt and uncle, who we still live with, though I take care of Tally. My aunt and uncle are always gone on business trips though they're rich so we live in a fairly large house and have a lot of money to buy food.

Love life? Oh please..nobody would ever love someone like me. I mean really..so no. No boyfriend, no crush, no love life.

Other? Oh I guess so..I have three dogs; Ash, she's an Aussie mix, Cooper which is a border collie mix, and Link who is a rescue, he's missing one of his back legs. She usually sleeps in my room and follows me around everywhere, and I always bring her with me when I go out.
I also love to skateboard so I usually have my skateboard with me.
Last edited by summer. on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:22 pm

could you please add her experiment tattoo PC-102? Every experiment has one, other than that she's accepted}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me