COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby deleted and gone » Mon May 05, 2014 1:17 pm

[ - - ooc - unsure yet gentle bump
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby Fork » Tue May 06, 2014 2:35 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran, about to smoke, is that a blush i see?| Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

"sorry, i tend to talk a little.."he said, putting a small rock in front of the door, so it wouldn't lock them out, then walking down the stairs that led to the ground beneath them. he walked towards a corner, making sure there was no watchful eyes locked on them, before pulling the pack back out.
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posting links constantly is spam
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 am

I M R A N--H A E U R
───────────── the P R O G R A M M E R ─────────────
tagged; seoul
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
He shrugged, giving him a reassuring smile. "It's alright." He hummed a bit, looking around
as he walked, making sure to keep close so he wasn't left. He looked to the door before slipping around the corner
with the older male, glancing to him. Imran was easily taller than him, but he didn't stand too close so that the
height difference wasn't overwhelming.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 am

Fork wrote:
Seoul Jeaki| Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

"you sure? i don't mind if you want me to be a little less talkative."he pulled out a cigarette, it looked as if the top had been hand rolled, all of them looked like that. He handed it to the other, the zippo lighter being handed off as well.
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Tue May 06, 2014 6:31 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
with ; seoul
dating ; n/a
crush ; n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

he took the pack, removing one and lighting it once the lighter was handed to him. "nah. i like hearing you talk." he shrugged, looking to him. the other's voice was interesting to him, so he didn't mind it at all. if anyting, he kind of looked forward to drawing words from the older male.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

"that's a first for me"was the only thing he stated as he slid his own between his lips, and taking the lighter back, and lighting his own, taking a long drag."well if i'm going to ramble on, i might as well ramble on about myself. i grew up on the eastern side of England, in Norwich, pretty nice place, lots of visitation. i moved a little while ago, attending my last two years of high school a couple towns over from here.he paused, taking another drag, holding it in for about a minute before he let the smoke billow out, coughing slightly.i'm twenty, but everyone says i look 16, you're actually the first to say i looked older.he reached up to play with his septum, letting his finger brush against his canine bites."Removed. i self harmed for a while, then stopped, then started again. by the time i came out of the closet, which was the main reason for my self harm, i had grown past all of that. i got a couple tattoo- let me rephrase that, i got a bunch of tattoos, and some piercings, trying to make myself stand out a little. i'm kind of an outcast though, then i applied for college last year, and for some odd reason, they accepted mehe said, taking another long drag
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content removed. Posting links constantly is spam.
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Tue May 06, 2014 7:12 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
with ;
dating ; n/a
crush ; n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i leaned against the wall, watching his lips move as he talked, listening closely, blinking at a certain detail i picked up. "out of the closet. so you're gay?" i rose an eyebrow at him, hiding my smile
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Tue May 06, 2014 7:14 am

OrangeBear99 wrote:
♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann sighed happily feeling his warmth. "You are such a sweetheart Mitch!"she gushed hugging him again. She looked up at him again, a blush again creeping up her cheeks as she found his caramel eyes looking back at him. "Oh..."she exclaimed curiously as he took out his iphone. "Wow!"she chuckled seeing the letters. She ran her fingers over it in awe. Could this guy be any more cuter?

"I love it! Now this colour will always remind me of you!'she grinned chuckling yet again planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, right where his adorable dimple was placed.

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitch laughed shyly, feeling her soft lips plant themselves on his dimple. He ran his fingers through Lucy Ann's long and lovely hair, inhaling the sweet cool breeze that surrounded them. This moment couldn't get any more perfect then it already was. His gentle fingers ran down the side of her face, landing on her chin. His forefinger arched, tilting his match's head up ever so slightly. The angelic look she gave him made him smile, as he softly placed his smooth lips on hers before pulling away. The swift motion made his face turn slightly red, the previous paleness having dispersed rapidly.
"And orange will remind me of you. Your face is what I'll imagine every time I see a sunset or sunrise. But that is nothing to compare to you. You are in fact, perfect."
He felt extremely poetic saying that, but it was true. He could find no better way to describe his undeniable love for Lucy Ann Mastero.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Wed May 07, 2014 3:37 am

//sorry for messing the colours up D://

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: smoking with imran| Drugs or alcohol in system?: yes

he felt his cheeks heat up, taking another long drag, as if the question made him a little mad. it didn't, just kind of embarrassed."yeah, but if you don't like it, you don't have to put up with it, i just.. i don't know, most people usually run away when they find out that i'm gay. i don't know, something about a stupid book that was written, and re-written hundreds of times, that they worship."he said, shrugging lightly. he couldn't help but giggle, who worships a book from before the world?
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 am

┏────
────┓

THIS IS YOUR

LIFE,

age ;; Eighteen
gender ;; Male
crush ;; -
dating ;; -

tagged ;; seoul

AND IT'S ENDING
ONE MINUTE
AT A TIME

┗──── ────┛
xxx
i m r a n .

xxxxxHe couldn't help but give a small smile and nod of slight agreement. "People are flip the freak out when they figure out about me being gay as well. But if they were truly homophobic, they'd be crapping themselves at the sight of me. Heck, I could use it against them. 'If you don't leave me alone, I'll kiss this dude right here'. But of course, they aren't truly phobic. I don't think they know what that means."
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me