COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby Fork » Fri May 02, 2014 8:53 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran, about to smoke | Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

he tilted his head, watching him, the pack and lighter sliding back into his pocket. his eyes locked on the others, in what seemed to be some sort of stand off, the curve of his smile lifting lightly."you may or may not have just probably gotten yourself into something pretty exciting then~"he almost purred out, his smirk widening a little more. he was teasing the younger male slightly, but despite it all, he felt his cheeks grow a little pinker as he stepped closer.
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 am

OrangeBear99 wrote:
♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann grinned wider as he announced his age. Wow! Twenty four? She was glad. She could use a mature person in her life...beside age was always a number for her! She swung her arms along with his again looking up at him. The girl stiffled her giggle as he pretended to ask a very tough question. She had to admit she was a little nervous but that was just a small fraction. "Mitch!"she laughed. The brunette laughed even more when she heard Mitch's question. "Mitch seriously! You are amazing! Anyways, I like Orange the most!"she smiled giving a cheeky wink nuzzling closer.

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
Mitch rested his chin on her head, gazing at the environment that circled around them. His caramel brown eyes finally landed on Lucy Ann again, enjoying her presence more than anything else. It was funny to, how their only huge difference was their age. And that would affect nothing.
"Mine's dodger blue, it looks exactly like this." He pulled away slightly, reaching into his back pocket. From it came an iPhone 5, with a galaxy case on it. In dodger blue letters were the words "Nerd", stretched out in a puffy and extended font for the illusion it was jumping off the case. He smiled, tracing his fingers across the blue. "This color. Pretty nice, isn't it?" The male questioned enthusiastically, truly craving Lucy Ann's opinion.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 03, 2014 12:52 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
with ; seoul
dating ; n/a
crush ; n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i stepped closer, me only slightly shorter than the older male, but not by much at all. i was pretty tall for my age. i kept my eyes on his, holding my hand out to the side, motioning towards the re-pocketed pack and lighter. "and i may or may not be completely okay with that." i answered with a gentle shrug, it barely even there, but still i let the gentle rise and fall of my shoulders happen. i watched embarrassment show pink onto his face, my smirk growing wider at the colour i'd drawn from him.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:22 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann sighed happily feeling his warmth. "You are such a sweetheart Mitch!"she gushed hugging him again. She looked up at him again, a blush again creeping up her cheeks as she found his caramel eyes looking back at him. "Oh..."she exclaimed curiously as he took out his iphone. "Wow!"she chuckled seeing the letters. She ran her fingers over it in awe. Could this guy be any more cuter?

"I love it! Now this colour will always remind me of you!'she grinned chuckling yet again planting a gentle kiss on his cheek, right where his adorable dimple was placed.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Attracted
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy grinned along with her. The girl looked real beautiful when she smiled, her blue eyes smiling onto his dark ones. "Of course!"he laughed running a hand through his hair still looking at her in awe. "So tell me more about yourself, thunder...right from the basics!"he said softly in his deep voice with a small smile and a slight skip to his step.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 am

thundersnow esther sevina

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ;
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i paused a bit at his request, glancing around in thought, chewing my lip some before glancing down. "where to start?" i chuckled a bit, messing with my fingers and squinting my eyes some. "well," i began slowly. "my birthday is may twenty second. my father left our family shortly after i was born. my brother was born when i was three. my mother died giving birth to him." i paused, shrugging slowly as i walked. finally i stopped, leaning against a wall. my knees were getting slightly weak. "i promised to take care of him so i did. he lives with my grandmother now, since i'm in college and can no longer take care of him. he'd be sixteen now. ah, i love fights. i'd always involve myself in them in high school. nobody ever really liked me in high school because i'd always dress like the opposite gender. nobody really liked that." i grinned some, not looking at him.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Sat May 03, 2014 3:36 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran, about to smoke, is that a blush i see?| Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

he raised an eyebrow, releasing his hand from next to his pocket. a gentle grin spreading against his face."come on, i know a place out back where we won't get caught."he said, sticking his tongue out teasingly, the barbells that ran through the modified forked parts of his tongue glinting in the florescent lighting. he turned and started walking towards the exit door."unless your poker face is horrible, then we might have to be tested."
My c$ store is still open! if the item or pet you want is in a locked group pm me and I'll either give you a price or notify you if it's up for trade or not. all of my prices are located in my trade rules. Happy holidays and happy trading!
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 03, 2014 5:52 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
with ; seoul
dating ; n/a
crush ; n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i glanced at his tongue, raising a slow eyebrow at the modifications, a slight blush rising on thoughts that raced into my head. i quickly pushed them away, as well as looking away after awhile. i nodded thought at his words, following after him before pausing a bit. "tested," i repeated blankly, my eyes narrowing some. i wasn't too sure what kind of testing he was referring to, but i wanted to find out. i let an eyebrow raise in question, me trying to peek over to look at him
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fork » Sat May 03, 2014 8:18 am

Seoul Jeaki | Male | 20 | Homosexual | Currently: conversing with Imran, about to smoke, is that a blush i see?| Drugs or alcohol in system?: Not yet

"drug tested. it's weird. you're old enough to have done it a few times"he said, smiling lightly as he pushed the door open. looking around for anyone. seeing no one he motioned the other to follow."oh i was talking about drug testing when i said that you were old enough to have done it a few times, not anything else. i know it sounded kind of pervy."he chuckled lightly, his adams apple bobbing lightly when he did so.
Last edited by Pandle on Sun May 11, 2014 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posting links constantly is spam
Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat May 03, 2014 9:01 am

imran ebbe hauer

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; male
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; eighteen
with ; seoul
dating ; n/a
crush ; n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i made an "o" of understanding, nodding slowly as i continued after him once he motioned for me to do so. "it kind of did," i admitted slowly, glancing to him and not really taking my eyes off of him. i noticed small quirks, storing them in my mind, hoping there'd be a point that i could find use of future reference on. my gaze was curious, and not so much one out of admiration.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Sat May 03, 2014 9:24 am

(Rose open)
JungleWriter