a pack ⇆ DIVIDED ⇆ {Ver. 2}|| werewolf rp

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

⚜ ⚜ Wesley - (4)

Postby nocturna. » Tue May 30, 2017 11:11 am

WESLEY BANCROFT
    ⋘⋘age: 22 | rank: Loner | form: Wolf | location: Nearing the Fight | mood: Inquisitive, yet Careful | tagged: None ; Open ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> It had been some time since Wesley had shifted into his tall and sturdy, earthen hued wolf. He silently padded along a well worn game trail, his pink tongue lapping against white jaws, pushing on deeper into the forest. Wes had no agenda for the night, but all he planned was to not interfere with the local pack... or packs. The thought had only occurred to him now. From what he'd heard, the forest certainly was big enough to support two medium packs. Or was it best to introduce himself to them, assuring that he was merely passing through?

------> Wes had barely thought up the last question, when his dark ears pricked in alert. Not far ahead were the tell tale sounds of battle. Snarling, the snapping of jaws and the whimperings of pain. He stopped, mid step, listening to everything as his nostrils began to flare. Blood. The irony, metallic scent was unmistakable. The fight going on was certainly a serious one... over territory? Newborns? Both? Wesley couldn't be for sure. But something in him urged him forward, wanting to know what was going on. He knew he shouldn't. But he had to know....

------> Wesley cautiously pressed onward, keeping his pace steady and slow. He didn't want to be included in this fight. It was not his place, nor intention. As he drew nearer, Wes began to noticed several tracks in the snow. From the looks of it, there were at least ten wolves in this fight. The sight made his ears draw back in worry... This was a bad idea. Wesley's steely-gray eyes pulled up from the snowy tracks as one last scent hit him: gunpowder. That meant werewolf hunters. The earthen wolf shook his head, taking a few paw-steps back. He couldn't stay here... not with hunters around. Wes quickly turned tail and bounded back in the direction he came.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇆ J ⇆ {17}

Postby evixtus » Tue May 30, 2017 12:06 pm

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ open woods
tags ✘ wesley

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    The crickets chirped around the pair as Colfax pushed through some undergrowth, stepping lightly and precariously as they made there way back home. Knowing very well that she was quite a distance from home--and that her brothers were still without dinner, she huffed in annoyance for her own lack of attention. She had three younger brothers, and what did she do? Lose track of time, knowing that she'd be home a little after 8 pm tonight, when her original intention was to be home by 7. Checking her watch, she sighed and urged the equine underneath her with a squeeze of her calves. Her damp shorts stuck to her skin, clinging her to the dappled stallion's back. It was nice to go out to the lake past the reservation and do some swimming on her own time, and sometimes with her horse. Well, he was her main mode of transportation, and he always needed to get out in the daytime, or else he'd be anxious.

As she neared the reservation border with about 450 yards between them, she felt Colfax suddenly tense underneath her, flaring his nostrils and shying away from the border. "What's wrong with you? We always take this path back home." Jacqueline adjusted her reins, yielding him off of her left leg and back onto the path they had forged over the years. "I don't know what you're hearing, but it's going to be okay. Would you feel better if we loped home?" She knew it was slightly risky, because if something startled him, she'd come right off of his back, but it was better to get past the reservation and stay near what was stirring him up, than to just get the hell out of there and away from it--also closer to home. He seemed to nod in response to her question, and he jumped right into the smooth gait, keeping a steady pace. Jackie focused on the blurred trees and bushes ahead, neck-reining him to keep him on the path, when they came to a fork in the trail, and something came from an opposing pathway, sending Colfax to a sliding halt--almost letting his rider fly over his neck and land in the dirt.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ ⚜ Wesley - (5)

Postby nocturna. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 am

WESLEY BANCROFT
    ⋘⋘age: 22 | rank: Loner | form: Wolf | location: Fleeing the Fight Scene | mood: Fearful and Frantic | tagged: Jacqueline ⋙⋙ ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ------> Wesley had a pang of fear lodged in his chest, sending flashbacks of his past run ins with werewolf hunters. If they were in the area, he had to leave. Wes took no chances when it came to hunters. He knew full well of what they were capable of and made it a priority to steer clear. His mid was clouded, frantic. He ran without taking in where he was exactly going. All he knew was that he had to get away.

------> The earthen hued wolf was distracted, unaware of his surroundings as he ran further from the fight scene. So unaware, that he didn't even scent the horse and rider coming up along the adjacent trail... Wesley darted in front of a grey horse, spooking it so the horse threw it's rider. Only the horse's whinnies shook him from his daze. Wesley spun on his heels, turning to face the horse and rider. His chest heaving, mouth agape and panting as his grey hues looked up at the startled stallion. His forelegs trembled slightly as his gaze darted to and from the horse and female rider.

------> This was it... she had to be with the other hunters in the area. He was done for... Fear gripped the wolf as he could only stare at the girl, panting and legs shaking, waiting for whatever fate she would deliver.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇉ Evangeline {17}

Postby xCatastrophex » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:04 pm

.EVANGELINE.
Blind >> imprint. Luke >> form. human / wolf >> location. Harlow pack cabin >> tags. Luke, Sasha

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Evangeline's eyes fluttered open as she felt Luke brush a gentle kiss to the top of her head. She smiled lightly as she listened to him gather Sasha in his arms and take him to the restroom. She could feel her wolf become more restless, but she didn't want to move. She hadn't slept that peacfully in quite sometime, so she wanted to relish in the feeling for as long as she possibly can and fend off her beast just a tad longer. Eva groaned softly, pulling the covers back over her head and curling back into a ball and closer to her body just five more minutes... she added, sinking back into her pillows. Her inner beast seemed to settle back down for a few minutes, but as soon as she heard Luke and Sasha walk back into the room, it was pulling her to get up once more. She peeked her face back out from under the blanket, listening to the duo's claw clicking on the floor as the two played for a moment.

She felt Luke's form move closer, and gave a small yet shy smile as he did, listening to him speak. She reached her hand over to him, gently caressing his wolfish face, letting the feeling of his sleek fur tickle her palm as she took in his canine features. After a moment she withdrew her hand, blushing slightly at her own gesture. Chuckling shyly, she sat up and pushed the blanket aside, finally emerging from her cocoon of warmth. "I think you're right.. He is getting a bit rowdy." She got to her feet and stretched before crouching to greet Sasha as he moved a bout the room.

Eva soon got back to her feet, and moved back towards the door, finally giving into the moon's pull as it took her human form away from her. With a light huff, Eva shook out her brown colored fur and waited for the boys to come along. "What do you think tonight will be like?" she asked, unable to hide the hint of anxiety in her tone. The second night of the full moon always tended to be a bit more intense than the previous night, in her opinion.. Though there was a bit of hope that she'd be proven wrong, though she wasn't going to put ny money on it. that was for sure.
xCatastrophex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⇆ J ⇆ {17}

Postby evixtus » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:19 am

J A C Q U E L I N EH U R S T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
jackie ✘ nineteen
female ✘ human
form ✘ wolf/human
in ✘ open woods
tags ✘ wesley

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    Jacqueline held her breath, hoping with her entire heart that this wolf wouldn't make any sudden moves that would cause it to kill her. Her damp skin was now covered in dirt, a stick in her hair from being thrown into the bushes by Colfax. Speaking of that ludicrous equine, he had already taken off down the trail, squealing and completely leaving his owner behind. Oh, dear god. What do I do? Please, please don't kill me, or eat me. My parents are away from town and I have three little brothers at home that don't have any food and there's nobody here to save me, and my horse is gone." She begged, completely unaware that the wolf could actually understand what the hell she was saying. She had a bad habit of talking when she was petrified.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me