COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby OrangeBear99 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:26 am

Lucy Ann

Lucy Ann smiled seeing him smile under her peck. She shrank back lightly slightly shocked. "I don't how you think of such a thing! Well, I find a certain amount of cheekiness very attractive...so tell me more Mitch. About you, your life!"she grinned up at him putting on the red glasses on her eyes. "How do I look?"she giggled.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:36 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
"Beautiful." Mitch replied, laughing kindly at her as she placed his glasses on her face. He glanced up at the sky, as if peering into his brain for something to say about himself.
"Okay, well... I'm an extreme nerd. I have a weird obsession with mismatched clothing and accessorizing. I'm a very passionate musician, especially with the violin. I also like writing books, basically of any kind. When I was roughly about... Sixteen, I'd say, my parents kicked me out of the house so I would have to kinda raise myself. I'm a technology guy who knows a lot about tech and how it works." He paused, pursing his lips in concentration. It was hard to describe himself. "I love animals, nature, and anything colorful as well."
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacrosse31aspen » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:37 pm

JungleWriter wrote:(Ok where is your charrie at?)

--My Carrie hasn't started yet so I could build off of where your Charrie is or I could make something up?--

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Linklinklink
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

lacrosse31aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:44 pm

(Well I'm rooming around the college XD)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:41 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; homosexual
age ; 19
mood ; contemplative
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i rose a slow eyebrow before simply sighing in thought, messing with the strap of my bag silently, thinking. i considered letting him tag after briefly before doubt chewed on me some. finally i just decided to see his motive. surely it wasn't just to explore, i had an idea that this was about true. i finally nodded, narrowing my eyes as if to size him up. i'd figure it out soon enough, i thought. "yes, that'd by okay. just stick close, or else i'll leave you. i'm not too fond of having to walk slow because others cannot keep up." i shook my head, crossing my arms over my chest and looking him over once more before turning.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:20 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

The brunette laughed covering her mouth. Her laugh was one of the explosive yet cheerful one. She sometimes even snorted when she got out of breath. The girl listened eagerly as Mitch went on about him. "Wow! You are right! We are just the same!"she exclaimed. She let out a low whistle looking up at him. "It must be hard surviving by yourself huh?"she asked him gently linking her fingers with his. He looked even more handsome with the sun shining down him through the gaps between the trees. It was indeed a beautiful little place.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Friendly
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy watched the blonde lose herself in her thoughts as her blue-grey eyes scanned him with severe doubt. The boy continued smiling and it flickered from time to time. It came back again in full force as Thunder nodded. But his smile was replaced with a light frown as the blonde put forth some conditions. He nodded hastily and skipped to keep in step with her. Normally, he would have dizzed the girl there and then but the blonde had sparked the curiosity in him. Somehow someway.

"So Thunder...nice name by the way...which courses did you apply for?"he asked with a smile.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:37 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

gender ; genderfluid
sexuality ; pansexual
age ; nineteen
mood ; unsure
tagged ; jeremy

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i couldn't help but give a smirk at the compliment. "my parents were quite the creative folk." i shrugged, looking to him before sighing. "computer science because i need the class for the field i'm wanting to get in. stupid class. ah, shoot, some global awareness kinda class. the name is escaping me. some calculus course because i didn't want to screw with it in high school. i'd have to look at my schedule because i forget the rest." i sighed a bit, walking down the hall with my things. out of nowhere, a question popped into my head. "where's your dorm at?" i asked without thinking.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:26 am

(Rose is open)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
in a forest
with Lucy Ann
"Yeah..." Mitchell murmured sadly, the corner of his lip raising as well as tightening. "It's uh... Been a pretty difficult eight years."
He cast his gaze to the side, trying to concoct something correct to say. Maybe somehow making the situation less... Sad."By the way, when is your birthday? Mine is September third." The Canadian commented, squeezing Lucy Ann's palms with a smile.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann bit her lip as she watched Mitch, his handsome face filling with sadness. His caramel eyes, twinkling ever since he had seen them, now was less gleeful. She kicked herself for even mentioning the fact. It was obvious wasnt it? Seeing Mitch sad upset her an lot and she was going to say something when the brunette himself changed the topic smoothly.

"Dont tell me! Could we be even more same?"she asked excitedly her brown eyes growing big, her cheeks glowing pink with pleasure. "My birthday is on September Eleventh!"she grinned proudly squeezing his palms back, her brown eyes gleaming gleefully.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Friendly
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy was doubting whether this was a mistake. Striking a conversation with a girl who he had just met. Moreover, he was new here. But as he thought repeatedly, the girl had lit up his curiosity. His face broke into a wide grin as the blonde broke into a chatter and he listened intently not missing a word. "Oh...quite a lot of classes eh?"he said and stopped when she shot one question at him. "Its just right from here...but I had just finished unpacking so...lets discover the place yeah?"he asked his brown eyes gazing at her blue one.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me