ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:44 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa nods, "that's respectable,I do most the same except the odd jobs." She smiles at his question of what she does for work, though she was a pure-blood werewolf Alexa had been raised for nine years as human and did well at hiding her shifts, well after her and her brothers parent died when she was two by hunters. Alexa frowns slightly at the thought quickly covering it. When she'd gone to human school she'd really loved the thought of veterinary so she used that, "I used to be a full time vet," she gives him a small sweet smile, "I mostly take house calls now. Sometimes injured animals that wonder on the cabins land," she tilts her head as if curious, "a lot of non hostile wolves and dogs lately though." She knew she probably smelled like wolf strong enough for even a human to pick it up so this was her way of covering it.

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka notices the bleeding and shakes his head, "I'll stitch that up real quick," He quicly goes to grab the stitch self dissolving string and the needles they kept for this reason and calmly walks back starting on the stitching. He knew it would hurt bur he also knew Mark would be able to handle it, "We don't know if they we're hunters or not, I guess she got the scent from the wolves that have been murdered lately but none of us really know. I'd assume they we're hunters since they shot her with a silver bullet, they're not easy to get if you're not one." he sighs his next question surprising him, "Did she at least hit one of them?" Marks next question surprised him and he shakes his head, "No we haven't replaced Greg yet. We're looking for a new leader now Alexa and a few others are in the run right now but since his death we've been running on Skylar's commands."

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
─────────────────────────────────
Hi! I'm Sleeping With Issues but you can call me Issues or Bell.
My messages are always open so shoot me a pm if you'd like to talk.
I like multiple bands usually ranging from punk rock to screamo.
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:27 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|Werewolf Hunter|☆
☆|Tags: Alexa|☆

"I thought you smelt like dog." He chuckled. "Nor that im against the smell!" He added quickly, fumblining with his words as he tried to apologise for something he could have only possibly implied.

Aspat inevitably flushed pink in embarressment as his words tripped and stumbled over eachother.

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to talking to people that often." He said apologetically as he looked down at his half-eaten panini.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa chuckles at his stumbling over words then flushing, its cute when he does that. She quickly clears the though with a smile, "I only do for.. work but even then I'm not that great," She laughs about the comment of dog then, "Yeah I bet I do like I said a lot of strays and a couple of wolves which is..odd to say the least." She looks down at her already finished meal, dang it Alexa you're eating like a wolf, You are a wolf! the wolf inside her seemed to scream at her. Well at least way to give yourself away.
She scolds herself for a moment before looking back at Aspat, "Its definitely been interesting lately" Alexa notes mostly to herself it coming out more of a mumble.

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka notices the bleeding and shakes his head, "I'll stitch that up real quick," He quicly goes to grab the stitch self dissolving string and the needles they kept for this reason and calmly walks back starting on the stitching. He knew it would hurt bur he also knew Mark would be able to handle it, "We don't know if they we're hunters or not, I guess she got the scent from the wolves that have been murdered lately but none of us really know. I'd assume they we're hunters since they shot her with a silver bullet, they're not easy to get if you're not one." he sighs his next question surprising him, "Did she at least hit one of them?" Marks next question surprised him and he shakes his head, "No we haven't replaced Greg yet. We're looking for a new leader now Alexa and a few others are in the run right now but since his death we've been running on Skylar's commands."

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
//[url=http://www.felisfire.com/user?i=27383♩[/url]//♪//♭//♬ // [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=695745]©[/url]

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:05 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆

Aspat nodded as he picked his sandwich up. He took another bite, a long string of melted cheese tethering his mouth to the bread. He happily twisted the cheese from the panini and popped it hungrily into his mouth.

"A lot of strange going-ons at the moment." He agreed, subtly referring tobtje arrival of governmental members and the death of two high-status people - notably werewolves.

"Mayber there's some kind of supernatural happening, I saw some government guys in the forest this morning. You'd think we'd know about a murder so maybe they're tryna hide sommet." He mused.

Aspat edged on the idea that the people they'd attacked and been attacked by had been werewolves but he couldn't let his suspicions come to light.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:24 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I Tags; Kat
Most leaders would reassure their subordinates in situations like this. Tell them that their friend would be fine.
Well, D'Arc could lie to civilians. Reassuring frightened people was, ag times, his job.
But, whilst his morals weren't as straight as your average Joe's, he would not lie to his team.
Or, at least, what was left of it.
He somehow managed to get the words out without a shaking voice.
"I don't know, Kat. I don't know."
The operative sighed and moved the car out of neutral, turning it carefully, so as not to jar Alastair, and only muttered "seatbelt, Kat" before he let the car gain speed.
"And Goof Street isn't joining us here. I've sent him to a spot a few miles west of us. We get Ali into the care of the hospital staff, get this damn arm seen to and meet him there. He's got all of our equipment already."
He momentarily debated the sagacity of giving Ford all of the gear, but he had to remind himself that the clumsiness he exhibited - even around his teammates - was a facade, and nothing more. He was every bit as capable as the rest of them.
Then he glanced at Kat. Still calm, despite the fact that he, Commander Adrian D'Arc, had panicked himself.
And he corrected himself.
Ford was almost as capable as the best of them.

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Mark, Adam, Emmy, Skylar, Luka
The outburst from Adam shocked him straight back into his habitual silence.
He had not seen that one coming.
Had he been in wolf form, his tail would be between his legs.
Jason quickly dissolved himself in fussing with the equipment he still hasn't tidied away and the burns where he'd sealed her wounds and administering another quarter-dose of adrenaline when Skylar's heart plateaued at a frighteningly low rate.
It wasn't that he was frightened of confrontation, or of Adam. He was frightened of the rage in his eyes. Here was a guy who Jason was sure would not listen to reason. One of his loved ones was hurt, and that could send even the best crazy. In his years as a ambulance worker, he'd learned that the hard way.
The heart rate finally steadied, just north of the danger zone, and he transitioned to preparing a suitable dose of sedative. If she regained consciousness, she'd just stubbornly go back to work, and to hell with the poor state of her body. One of these days, he was convinced she'd just drop dead. Like many of the pack seemed on the verge of, these days. That scared him, too. Like silver poisoning, there wasn't much he could do for overwork.
He was rescued by the sudden reappearance of Emmelene, bearing a pair of button-up flannel pijamas and with one of Skylar's two hunting dogs in tow. Jason took the pijamas gratefully and changed Skylar into them quickly and efficiently, stealing guilty glances at the fight he was now certain was going to break out and gesturing for Emmy to remove the muddy dog, eyes narrowed and watching the doorway for the inevitable arrival of the other one.

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade Operative I Tags; Aurora
The claws that sliced across his lower abdomen were enough to draw a grunt of pain from the agent, but he couldn't back up fast enough. It just kept on coming. And he wasn't sure what he could do about it.
He lunged into a counter-attack with the single blade he held in his hand, but it was subdued. Only intended to force it to back up and give him space to manoeuvre. He didn't care how much damage it dealt. This wasn't some run-of-the-mill terrorist, or criminal thug, with minimal training and a homemade weapon. This was somebody aware of every move they made.
This wolf was thinking.
That scared him more than the size or the aggression ever could.
This wolf clearly wanted him dead.
He didn't want to die.
Snarling, he kicked ax hard as he could at the wolf's windpipe, less than a heartbeat after his knife had begun its decsnet, and gritted his teeth against the rising fear in his head.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⧼ ➴ ── i wanna taste the way that you bleed !! 」19

Postby hellb0und » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:53 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            “𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.”

The most the hit did was cause him to stumble and emit a low groan of pain. Not the kind of satisfaction I’d desired. I didn’t back down, despite the sharp blade he’d poked and prodded at me. Kill me, I dare you. A cacophonous snarl erupted from my beastly jaws. Yet again thrusting myself at him. His next move caused me to fall back, inhaling and attempting to control my breathing. I had to move, and now. Then my irises flew upward, and I saw the blade descending upon my cranium. In one brisk move, I dodged the attack. Yet still took somewhat of a blow, a steady stream of blood trickling down my face, clouding my vision in my right ocular. I lunged at him, snapping unforgiving jaws at his leg. Clearly intending to do harm. Tired of the child’s play which had been taking place, and prepared to strike him with the final blow. He was oddly cowardly for a government agent. Or, maybe just not as well-trained. The more recent blow to my windpipe still labored my breathing, but I hadn’t cared. Strictly focused on ending his life. No longer had I planned on carrying it out. There wasn’t time for that. After one hitched breath, claws drew themselves across his armor.
          (Running out of things to write, sorry.)
Last edited by hellb0und on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa nods slightly, "ya mean like werewolves?" she jokes lightly her eyes shifting to the door for a few seconds as if looking for something. She looks back down to her empty bowl and sighs, "I sure hope they're not picking around more than they need too, last thing we need is our cabins getting searched for no reason." the government thing put a pang in her chest she knew the two that had been killed off and she'd have to bring it up to the pack.
Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka notices the bleeding and shakes his head, "I'll stitch that up real quick," He quicly goes to grab the stitch self dissolving string and the needles they kept for this reason and calmly walks back starting on the stitching. He knew it would hurt bur he also knew Mark would be able to handle it, "We don't know if they we're hunters or not, I guess she got the scent from the wolves that have been murdered lately but none of us really know. I'd assume they we're hunters since they shot her with a silver bullet, they're not easy to get if you're not one." he sighs his next question surprising him, "Did she at least hit one of them?" Marks next question surprised him and he shakes his head, "No we haven't replaced Greg yet. We're looking for a new leader now Alexa and a few others are in the run right now but since his death we've been running on Skylar's commands." [/quote]
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:16 pm

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆

Aspat gave her a surprised look at the mention of werewolves but it could easily be passed off as an innocent being skeptical of the existence if such beasts. When she left that idea there, relief washed over him.

"I think I'd get detained." He laughed before realisimg how bad it sounded. "I have a few too many weapons - even by a hunter' s standards but they were left to me by my parents." He shrugged.

These weapons weren't mentioning his tools specifically for harming werewolves, his birds of prey or his hidden assortment of illegal books on werewolves.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:26 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa Lifts an eyebrow to him at his reconziation and surprise at werewolves but didn't push it. She lets herself laugh the sound ringing out around her at the mention of too many weapons but quickly quiets herself realizing how loud the joy filled sound had been, "I guess its always good to be prepared. I only own my hunting knives and bow." If claws counted as knives and her leaps counted as bow shots, her teeth arrows.
Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║
▒║

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒
║▒

Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:31 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆

"If you ever need anything," He smiled "just ask." He said softly as he flexed his fingers on his sore hand.

"So, Alexa, how was your soup?" He asked, eager for conversation.

Aspat felt an awkwardness in the air as he tried desperately to keep their conversation going as he neared the end of his meal - then what excuse did he have to stay and chat.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me