𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐢𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑂𝑁 - π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘ π‘™π‘œπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘›

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby Nightsent » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:35 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝑂 𝐿 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸 𝑅 . 𝑇 π‘Š 𝐼 𝑆 𝑇

"ollie," 18yo, bisexual, 6ft 1in, form
    tagged: daravia, aries, august, callen,
    theodora ...................................

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

aries, daravia, theo, and a nameless guy. also the dude in the shadows that he'd almost forgotten about.

no rowan... ollie tried hard not to let his heart sink. he'd lost everyone in his life in one fell swoop. just when he'd started to feel the most alone he's ever felt, rowan came into his life. they'd barely even known each other back then. a glance, a nod, sometimes even a wave at each other, but only in passing. he'd been too focused on april to mind anyone else. since they found each other during their first year struggling in this new world, though, they'd become close friends. he regretted suggesting they look for thea in other settlements.

"you can shape the corpses on the ground into an arrow to point her in the right direction if you think she'd come back here," daravia suggested. it made his stomach churn, but oliver knew she had a point. rowan was smart, she'd probably head back to the burning trucks once all was safe, and bodies in the shape of an arrow? too obvious to be a coincidence. but...

"smart, but really morbid. i'm sure she's nearby, I think i'd rather look around for her first." he whispered, watching as the brunette made her way outside, followed by theo and aries. medical supplies. also smart... and a backpack? cool. as quietly as he could without tripping over his own feet, oliver tip-toed after them. goosebumps covered his arms as he did so, and yet he somehow managed to keep his breathing and heart rate steady. it wasn't a surefire way of keeping his adrenaline in check, but it definitely helped. that, and exercise. he wasn't particularly worried about the stuff he left in the caravan truck, as he'd lost anything sentimental long ago. either way, the entire vehicle was in flames now, and he'd have to replace the food and clothing he had with him eventually.

as he stepped over the many bodies, ollie picked up any useful stuff he could find. a few dented cans of beans, one of pear halves (yum!), a blanket, a backpack. the items were few and far between, but everything helped. rule number one in the new world? when in imminent danger, value your life. rule number two? never pass up food, warmth, or shelter. pretty much the old world on steroids.

"yeah, i'm with you there. it's worth a shot trying to get to any town, really... or even an outpost," looking over his shoulder at aries as he snatched a pocket knife off the ground, "we should at least get out of the city. this place is Bad News..."
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐢𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑂𝑁 - 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙

Postby β™₯Princess of Lionsβ™₯ » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm

𝔻aravia β„‚astellanos
Female | 17 | Location: Building near caravan attack | Tags: Oliver, Aries, Theodora, Cal, August | Mentions: Oliver, Theodora, Aries, Cal, August

Her lips curved into the faintest of smirks as Oliver hesitantly responded to her suggestion. It would be interesting to see how this one turned out. Would the world break him down and draw him closer to his softer, more skiddish side, or would he learn to toughen up and do the dirty deeds that sometimes need done? Either way, Oliver's evolution would be fun to observe, and maybe even encourage if it came down to it. "Suit yourself, buttercup," she had whispered in response, selecting the nickname to poke at his softer nature.

Once Oliver had gone off to search for his friend, Daravia stood still out in the field, taking note of each person who had followed her out for supplies. Theodora moved off first, extra points her lack of hesitation. As Daravia watched her disappear into one of the caravans, she repeated her name in her head a few times in order to commit it to memory. Theo, Theo, Theo. Aries came next, her blue dyed hair would make it easy for Daravia to remember her name. When she brought up the suggestion of getting out of town, Daravia was already in full agreement. She didn't say anything just yet, waiting for the others to come to an agreement on their own first.

Looking back to the corpses that littered the field, Daravia tried to pick a heap donning somewhat more noticeable attire than the others. Wrapping her hands around the stiffening biceps of the bodies, she began to shift and drag them around in order to make an arrow in case Oliver's buddy did end up coming back. She had already decided that Oliver was her favorite, so she didn't mind moving the bodies for him since he wasn't able to stomach doing it himself. When she finished moving the bodies, Daravia took a moment to inspect her work as she caught her breath from the effort, lifting the back of her hand to wipe a line of sweat from her forehead.

"Our best bet is to continue on the path the caravans were taking. That should eventually get us to an outpost." She had already arranged the bodies to point in the appropriate direction. Sticking a thumb under the shoulder strap of her bag, Daravia started heading on her way. She went a bit slowly to begin with, allowing some time for the others to catch up should they choose to accompany her in travel. She wasn't planning to stick around any longer to entertain further debate or discussion. Quick decision making was an important skill these people would need to learn if they were going to survive the trip.
β™₯Princess of Lionsβ™₯

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝐢𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑂𝑁 - 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙

Postby coyotebluff » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:34 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

β™•γ€Œ name 」cal kestor
    β™•γ€Œ age 」eighteen years
    β™•γ€Œ gender 」male
    β™•γ€Œ sexuality 」bi
    β™•γ€Œ tags 」everyone?
    β™•γ€Œ mentions 」none
    β™•γ€Œ location 」building

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
    cal noticed as a couple of people slipped back out the door in order to grab their personal supplies and then come right back into the building. it was risky, it was unknown how my wakers were still outside. he understood, though, he wouldn't abandon any of his own supplies either. he continued to listen in silence as a few people conversed about plans to find the rest of the people in the caravan and then move onward. cal stepped forward with a suggestion.
    "I can set out to search for your people," cal said, willing to help the group reconnect with their friends before he most likely set off by himself again. "and when you guys decide to move on, i suggest sticking close to buildings and trying to cover your scent," cal said lightly, before realizing he hadn't introduced himself yet. "I'm cal, by the way. the burning cars caught my attention, i'm an ally," he included, his hood now off and machete put away. he didn't speak to anyone in particular, but he was facing the boy about his height and the two girls he was talking with.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

γ€ο»ΏοΌ’ο½’ο½‰ο½‡ο½ˆο½”ο½…ο½’γ€€οΌ΄ο½ˆο½ο½Žγ€€οΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ’ο½Œο½•ο½…γ€€οΌ³ο½‹ο½™γ€‘03

Postby β™‘ Pineapple β™‘ » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:09 am

οΌ¬ο½‰ο½šο½šο½™ Cooper

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      [ location - roof ] - [ female ] - [ eighteen ] - [ tags - Rowan ]
      ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Lizzy was glad to see Rowan smile, at least it let her know she probably wasn't a bad person. Again, it didn't take much convincing for Lizzy to decide if you were a good person or not. She was able to get a good look at the blond headed girl before she was yanked down. Going immediately quiet, it was a trained response she had from her brother. He had always been way more attentive than she was, so she knew when she was yanked it was usually because danger was nearby.

Lizzy gave Rowan a soft nod as she motioned for her to keep quiet. Looking over to her left she saw figures moving in the distance. She squinted trying to get a better view of the subjects. It was hard to see from the specific angle. Looking back at Rowan when she mentioned the boy... ah so there were others? A wave of relief passed through her body. She didn't know why, well maybe it was because she was extremely optimistic. But she had a gut feeling that she would be ok now, Lizzy would probably not make it really far on her own but out of nowhere here she had a chance again.

She looked out again trying to identify anyone with the fitting description but honestly she couldn't really see anything that well besides the movement of the figures. She tried to think of what her brother would do, he always knew what to do in any situation. It was stupid for her to try and think like him, they had survived so long together and she never bothered to learn anything. She brushed the guilt out of her head and tried to focus on the situation. Well they couldn't see the people well, they needed to get a better view but couldn't get too close to them just in case they were bad people or wakers. She looked up and her eyes brightened up with an idea "Follow me"

Lizzy began to slowly make her way up the stairs as quietly as she could. Looking out for rusted steps or broken ones, skipping them to make sure they didn't make loud noises. A couple flights later they were finally at the top. She pulled herself up to the roof giving Rowan a helping hand. She was a little queazy on top of roofs, she felt as if she were going to fall off at any given moment even if she was in the middle of it. For this kind stranger she was willing to go through that feeling today. She moved a little slower as she walked towards the edge that was facing the street. By going on the roof they would be able to see better and keep a low profile. It was honestly one of the best ideas she had come up so far, maybe she had learned a thing or two from her brother.

She looked down at the group of people they didn't look like the raiders from before. She scanned around checking to see if her brother could happen to be within the group. Come on he was smart! He surely had gotten out as quick as he saw things start to go down. She failed to see him though, thats when her eyes darted on a familiar blue shirt, on a body that was being dragged by someone else. She stood frozen for a moment as her mind settled, pushing back everything and taking her eyes away from it. "Is that him?" she asked pointing at a boy that was moving by the caravans as well. Shifting her eyes back to the other person dragging the body. She tilted her head a little looking at the form on the ground "looks like they're building an arrow?"
β™‘ Pineapple β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☼) π˜›π˜©π˜¦π˜° / 03

Postby natrillie » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:29 am

─────── π“‰π’½π‘’π‘œπ’Ήπ‘œπ“‡π’Ά π’Ήπ‘’π“π’Άπ“ƒπ‘’π“Ž ──────────────────
[ nineteen ] [ bisexual ] [ form ] [ tagged: oliver, daravia, aries, cal, august ] [ location: abandoned building]

now cramped back into the small space within the doorway, theo watched as daravia made her way back outside. she's quite the mix of bravery and recklessness, theo thought to herself, happy with just the one trip to retrieve her backpack. she fiddled with the baseball bat at her side as the boy who had been silent throughout most of this endeavor stepped out of the shadows, his hood now down to reveal a thin yet defined face of a boy around the age of everyone else in the group. it was quite strange that all of the people who had made their way out of the caravan looked to be no older than twenty-five. it wasn't too surprising though; being young during the outbreak burned survival skills into their minds, just as the steps of the quadratic formula would've been if their high school experience hadn't been ripped away.
conversation of what to do next brought theo's attention back to the situation at hand. all the suggestions were rather smart, but she couldn't help but shoot a look to oliver, who's friend still hadn't been found. the best choice would be to move forwards in the direction of an outpost, but that would mean leaving behind this friend with nothing but the hope that she'd make the same decision. "maybe we can leave a trail of something to show your friend which way we went," theo motioned towards oliver as she spoke. "but daravia's right, getting to an outpost would be our best bet. and i'm sure if we stay along the sides of this main road we'll eventually get there." her voice was soft as to not call any unwanted attention to them, but still loud enough to be heard.
noticing that everyone seemed to be on the same page, theo dug into the front pocket of her backpack and pulled out one of her last hair ties. she'd never thought of how essential this small loop of material would be in an apocalypse, so now she only kept her hair up in situations that were serious enough to risk snapping them. flipping over for a brief moment, theo tied her knotted dirty blonde locks into a very messy bun and secured it in place with the hair tie. "i suggest we leave now if we wanna get out of here before the raiders come back to get the last of the supplies," she muttered quickly while tugging the straps on her backpack to prevent it from bouncing just in case they needed to run. now prepared for the trip ahead, theo tightened her grip on her bat and nodded at the others as in to silently ask if they were ready to go.
natrillie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightsent » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝑂 𝐿 𝐼 𝑉 𝐸 𝑅 . 𝑇 π‘Š 𝐼 𝑆 𝑇

"ollie," 18yo, bisexual, 6ft 1in, form
    tagged: daravia, aries, august, callen,
    theodora ...................................

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ollie wasn’t really sure why they’d begun moving bodies despite his objection, but he wasn’t entirely against it. They were right. The group needed to find cover sooner rather than later, and his chances of Rowan going the same direction were alright, but not great. He wasn’t even entirely sure where their original path was. The caravan drivers had done a lot of swerving and turning in their attempt to escape the attackers.

Still, he had to trust that the others knew where they were. It might’ve been a bad idea, sure, but without that trust… Well… He had nothing.

Then the guy with the machete spoke for the first time, offering to search for Rowan.

β€œShe- Her name’s Rowan. We were in the second truck…” Ollie explained, β€œThank you, Cal. Here… I found these over by that lady with the green sweater.” It took him a minute to dig the can of pears out from the bottom of the backpack, but as soon as he did, he tossed them to Cal. It wasn’t much, but Oliver felt like it was the least he could do. The redhead offered to go out of his way to look for Rowan. It was much more than most other strangers would do.

β€œYeah, I guess we should hurry. Cars could explode or something, and I don’t know about you guys, but sticking around for another wave of Wakers ain’t really my idea of a party.”

Last bumped by Nightsent on Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:28 pm.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me