♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♚ ❜ // ── hahah !

Postby niico » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:23 am

── ( ) 𝙳𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙲 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝚃𝙴
      ( dom ) ( 45 ) ( king/alpha )me''gay( tagged by rowen, eva ) ( entering )
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      teehee!dominic agate watched his reflection in the mirror, smoothing down his overcoat and shirt, tightening the belt. he quickly pushed his fingers through his hair, fixing up his appearance as much as he could. he slipped out of the room, letting out an anxious breath. he hoped that this dance would go well. it was well before the time to go down so he paced through the hallways, exploring and even looking for his wife.
      teehee!dominic entered with a light hearted smile on his face, his hand held by his beautiful wife (though honestly he wasn't sure how he got this beauty on his arm). he glanced down at his adopted son, kalel, as he complimented rowen and gave him a nod as he walked away, presumably to find the nice boy he'd found himself getting close to. his eyes scanned the room quickly, giving a curt nod and a warm smile to whoever he made eye contact with. he spotted stanley and winter from across the room, chuckling as they talked. dominic wouldn't be surprised if they got together. he continued to scan, unfazed by the unfamiliar faces.
      teehee!"let's mingle darling, shall we?" he said, lifting rowen's hand to his mouth and planting a small kiss on her knuckles. they walked together on the hard floor, having short conversations along the way. he came across a familiar face and he double taked. his brow furrowed and he tilted his head a bit. he turned to rowen and said, "what is she doing?"
      teehee!he huffed as a waiter with bubbly drinks came and offered them to dom. he didn't turn his head to the waiter, his eyes trained on eva as she made her way to an unfamiliar man. he clicked his tongue, the anger practically coming off in fumes. he took in a deep breath and relaxed. he stiffened as the man dipped his head towards her and then offered her (of all things) a rose. he pressed his lips together, his hand tightening around rowen's. he honestly didn't know what to do. he did the only thing he could do. untangling his hand from rowen's, he made his way over to his daughter and the mysterious man.
      dominic agate watched his reflection in the mirror, smoothing down his overcoat and shirt, tightening the belt. he quickly pushed his fingers through his hair, fixing up his appearance as much as he could. he slipped out of the room, letting out an anxious breath. he hoped that this dance would go well.
      teehee!"i apologize for interrupting." he said, nodding to the other man. as he inhaled he caught a whiff of a scent and his face changed for a millisecond before returning to a neutral face. he looked at eva with a stern look on his face, pointing to an empty space where they could talk alone. he gently grabbed her wrist, pulling her along. once they were out of hearing range of anyone else he spoke quickly and calmly. if anyone looked his way they would have no idea what he was feeling. "what do you think you're doing, eva?"

[ooc; xx]
      [word count; 525]
niico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── winter st. clair ! iii.

Postby fawn, » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:19 pm

────────────────────────────────
x.𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
i. lead hunter ii. werewolf iii. 23 years old iv. crush on stanley
v. feeling: suggestive, irritated vi. tagged: stanley, olivia, kinsley

Knowing Stanley as well as she did was somewhat of a blessing, particularly at times like this. Winter could see as she spoke to him that his attention was in his own head, his emotions flickered through those gorgeous brown eyes as clear as day to someone who was able to read him. The thought only made her adore him more. She had never felt this way before, had never felt so naturally in sync with another, had never even dreamed that one day someone who was so absolutely perfect would be right under her nose the entire time. Winter had thought she had loved Sebastian, but with the way she felt about Stanley, it was clear that she had been completely wrong. This was love, this tight feeling in her chest coupled with the overwhelming need to keep the contact between the two of them. She had a broad smile on her face when she was realisation dawn in Stanley's eyes and he finally put all the pieces of their little puzzle together. His nervous laugh made her heart melt and she playfully rolled her eyes at him "Took you long enough to realise, I thought I was going to have to resort to something more drastic" she giggled and tilted her head to the side slightly, regarding him with shining eyes, "The truth is Stan... I'm falling for you. I have been for a while, I really like you and I didn't know whether to say anything to you because I didn't know how you would feel, but this is it!" she smiled sheepishly and began fiddling with her hair again. This had to be the boldest action that Winter had ever taken but she knew she had to tell him, she knew that she would have started acting weird around him if she hadn't told him sooner. Winter looked back up at him through lowered lashes, "I guess I'm rambling a bit huh?".

Winter's heart swelled at the realisation of what had passed between them, he had been flirting with her too? Did that mean that he returned her feelings? A feeling of incomparable joy flashed through her and Winter almost lost her breath she was so happy. With her eyes locked on Stanley's and only a small space left between them on the bench where they sat, electricity began to crackle in the air as tension built between them. "C'mere," she murmured as she leant in, gently touching his cheek before kissing him. She closed her eyes and instantly felt as though the entire universe had aligned, there was something so undeniably right about kissing Stan. She melted closer to him and offered him a soft smile as they broke apart. Winter felt giddy, she felt as though she was experiencing this affection with child-like innocence, seeing the world through fresh eyes. She gave a happy sigh and when she looked back at Stanley, there was a playful gleam in her honey-coloured orbs. She trailed a finger lightly down his chest and flicked her gaze from his eyes to his lips once more, "Maybe we should go somewhere a bit mo-" Winter's statement was cut short when a shriek alerted them to the barreling form of a small child making a bee-line for Stanley.

It took a second for Winter to register exactly what was happening. Once she realised who had latched themselves to Stanley she grinned at Olivia's antics. Surprisingly, though Winter had an obvious distaste for Olivia's mother, she was rather fond of the young pup. She had an air that was impossible to dislike and Winter had never held any bad blood against the child. It was also a bonus to see Stanley interact with the girl, seeing the guy you liked being so good with kids had a way of making your heart feel full to burst. "Hi Olivia!" Unfortunately for Winter, wherever Olivia went, Kinsley was sure to follow. As the female approached, Winter felt her form tense. The fire she had just felt for Stan was swiftly extinguished by her well-crafted icy facade. Where Winter had been smiling and giggling a moment before, she now displayed a mask of indifference. "Kinsley." Her inner wolf was snarling and snapping her teeth at the other female, desperate to keep her away from Stanley. A small, irrational part of Winter was wringing her hands in worry about losing something she hadn't even got to enjoy yet and the girl had to make a conscious effort to keep her expression untouched. She had to get out of this situation, she never did well around Kinsley, she knew that Stanley would understand her unease around Kinsley, after all, he had been a huge support to her when everything had happened.

Winter knew that an altercation right now would solve no problems. Besides, for some unknown reason, Stanley seemed to get on with Kinsley and so fighting with her would do no favours for her budding relationship. Winter would simply excuse herself and strongly imply that he follow her. She'd only just managed to get her hands on him and she was dying for some more alone time. Winter fixed Kinsley with a look and then flashed a smile that didn't quite meet her eyes "As lovely as it is to see you, the two of us were just going to take a break from the party, weren't we Stan?" she gave him a meaningful smile and squeezed his hand gently. "If you'll excuse us..." Winter stood and walked towards one of the passageways that led to one of the many bathrooms in the palace, she paused at the entrance and looked back over her shoulder at Stan, flashing him a sultry smile and swaying her hips as she disappeared from sight towards the bathroom.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

Postby JDDracula » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:20 pm

feeling; Intrigued ; WC; 450

Roan was never the party type, and seeing him at one of these functions would be an absolute miracle, but he decided to go so he would have a chance to get to know his pack a little better. He wasn't much for formal wear, so he just decided he was going to wear a pair of blue jeans, boots, a white tee, with his favorite leather jacket. He dowsed his hair in hairspray, shook his head like a dog(or werewolf) and looked at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked fine. Roan was a bit full of himself, especially with his muscle mass, so even though he wore something so simple, he had to make sure his attire and his looks were in order.

Of course, just like any other event he would show up to, he was late. He grabbed the keys to his motorcycle, rushed out the door, and was on his way to the party he barely wanted to go to.

Upon arrival, Roan parked his bike behind a tree to make sure it would not have been stolen. As he walked up to the doors of the giant mansion, he was greeted by security who held a large spear in hand. The guard held the spear up, clearly not being able to recognize who he was because Roan always kept to himself. Roan grinned as he got close enough to pat the guard on the chest, "Whoa there tiger, you should really put that down. You could really hurt somebody with that." As Roan finished his sentence, he smiled wide, showing his sharp canines to the guard, which caused him to lower the spear and let him through. He shook his head as he walked through the doors, looking around to see all of the familiar faces. Roan may keep to himself, but he definitely knew of everyone around him. The first thing that caught his eyes was a small figure running around the large mansion. He grinned. Olivia, he thought to himself, and wherever Olivia was, Kinsley followed. This trio had a bit of history that went way back to Olvia's father, Roan's best friend. Once he spotted Kinsley chasing after Olivia, he noticed who she was headed for, Winter and Stanley. This shouldn't be good, he thought as he squeezed past everybody to get to the small group. "Heeeeey, everybody! It's great to see you guys," he shouted, trying to take the attention of the tension in the air. Roan smiled wide at Olivia as he threw a wink at Kinsley. "Hi sweetheart," he said enthusiastically, coming down to Stanley's height to be able to be face to face with Olivia.
JDDracula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── sonya 002 | carter 001 !

Postby nocturna. » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:37 pm

--{ ..━━━━. 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝑌𝐴 .𝐴..𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑈 .}
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - female | vampire | 865 y/o | warrior | bi & single | loc: wolves' castle | tags: sophie | ment: n/a
        Sonya's hazelnut irises were locked onto Sophie's form as she descended the marble stairs. It was one of the things Sonya was known for, her unwavering intense stare. She had the power to unnerve even the most firm of men with her gaze, making them bend to her will. She did however, notice a slight... wobble to the other woman's gait. It only sweetened the interaction for Sonya. The pair had a rather, rocky history to say in the least. Sonya never understood why Kazimir had chosen a girl as his second. Rank was one thing Sophie had on Sonya. But even that gap was a narrow one. The elder woman had the power to sway their all powerful leader; a quality that the young Sophie still had not yet achieved. And Sonya tactfully took every opportunity to remind the Second Commander of that fact.

Sophie's icy tone and response was to be expected. Sonya's red tinted lips kissed the rim of her champagne flute, gracefully taking a sip as she let the other woman have her say. A clever remark nonetheless. But, a dangerous one. The older woman simply opened her mouth with a toothy grin, her gaze still firmly locked onto Sophie. "A good hunter knows her prey. But an even wiser hunter understands her prey." She retorted in a steady tone, her glass held with pinky finger extended outward. As to whom exactly Sonya was speaking about was uncertain. But her crimson grin remained fully in place as her heels made dainty clicks against the marble floor, closing the distance between them. The cunning warrior leaned in towards Sophie, in an almost uncomfortable closeness. "You wouldn't want to give our position away with intense words like that... Now would you dear?" Sonya's velvety voice lingered against Sophie's cheek even after the woman pulled away from her ear. She took another uncomfortable moment to lock gazes with the younger female. "Perhaps you better go wait for your signal." That was the first time a hint of venom was noticeable in Sonya's tone. With another sip from her glass, the tiniest slip of anger was gone. Only her characteristic cheshire grin was to be seen.

--[ ..━━━━. 𝖢 𝖠 𝖱 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 . 𝖧 𝖤 𝖭 𝖣 𝖤 𝖱 𝖲 𝖮 𝖭 .]
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - male | human | 26 y/o | blacksmith | het & single | loc: courtyard -> castle rear | tags: emerson | ment: dom
        The eldest Henderson boy had grew up in the small village, completely surrounded by the myths of supernatural creatures that stalked humans in the dead of night. Sure, the tales were captivating as a young lad; but they were just that: tales. In all of his twenty-six years, Carter had never once seen solid evidence in their existence. To him, the legends simply served as a warning to children. One must have respect for the wilds around them. Carter took that warning to heart and never stepped foot into the forest without taking a weapon or saying a prayer to the old gods. It was this combined with a dedication to the craft of smithing, that led Rennar Henderson to leave the family business to Carter before his passing.

It was that same dedication that got Carter's craftsmanship noticed by the nobles throughout the land; and ultimately, the job at the castle this evening. Lord Agate had sent an invitation a week prior to Carter, asking for his services for the family's next celebration. He was ecstatic. Him! A simple villager would be working on the noble's carriages and the royal horse's tack and shoes. The opportunity was one that had never before been offered to the Henderson smiths, and Carter was sure not about to let his family down.

Carter had arrived at the castle early that morning. He spent the night previous loading all of his best equipment into the family cart. In the hours leading up until guests began to enter the castle gates, the sandy blonde man spent a painstakingly long time setting up his station. Lord Agate had given him an incredibly large area to work in near the stables. At first, Carter was shocked; the space was at least his own shop doubled. Then, a child-like sense of glee came over him. The work he could turn out in this environment! To say that Carter was eager to start working would have been a drastic understatement. All of the careful hours of preparation were put to good use, for as son as carriages began to roll through the gates, so had the work. Travel through the forest was never easy on the horse drawn vehicles. Each took a significant beating traversing over rocks and uneven trails. Before the party was even underway, Carter already had seven carriages in need on an inspection. And that wasn't including the horse's tack.

Time flew quickly as he dove headfirst into his work forging out bolts and flat bars of steel for reinforcements. It was only after the party had started when Carter was finally able to step out and get some fresh air. Sweat trickled down his tanned forehead and dampened his work-stained shirt. He stood, his gloved hands placed on his hips as he inhaled breaths of cooling night air. A sudden shove against his back caught the smith off guard. Had he been that careless to stand in the way of the castle's workers? Carter turned abruptly to move out of the way. But much to his surprise, a familiar face was staring up at him. "E-Em?" He said with clear confusion in his expression. Emerson Cole was the last woman he'd expect to be at the celebration. Quickly, he leaned down and offered her a gloved hand. "Well, I'm on the job, got to go where the work is. The real question is, what are you doing here?" He asked with an arched brow. Not only was she here, but in a floor length gown; the sight made him falter slightly.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002. ♚ ❜ // ── daniella !

Postby serafim » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:40 pm

DANIELLA SARMIENTO !! ───
    x❝ 𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐓x𝐘 𝐎 𝐔x𝐓 𝐑 𝐘i 𝐓 𝐎x𝐇 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄x𝐖 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇x𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐒 𝐄x𝐀 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐋 x𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 𝐒 !
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐇x𝐀x𝐃 𝐄 𝐄 𝐏x𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐆 𝐔 𝐈 𝐒 𝐄x𝐓 𝐇 𝐄x𝐃 𝐄 𝐕 𝐈 𝐋 ' 𝐒x𝐑 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓x𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ x𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄l human ]xx[ x𝐓𝐀𝐆I ellie & kazimir x] ━━━━━━━━━━
    indenthow silly are the concept of orders when you give them to someone who doesn't quite believe in them.
    indentdaniella surely wasn't about to begin to believe in them nor would she take them from kaz, at least, when she wasn't in the mood to be quite submissive for the man. she had been stuffed in the castle with a few of the others while the rest of the vampires decided to venture to a party and disrupt the scene━━the brunette deciding in the end to not ask many questions on the surface while she instead wandered the halls to hear what it was all about━━and a part of her wanted to have an escape from the hellish grey and cold concrete cage she was in.
    indentshe had outings on occasion, yes, but for the most part she found herself instead grazing around the courtyard wondering what might have happened if she had walked away that night━━her foolish curiosity getting the best of her as she stared down the tall and exciting prospect that was kazimir in that moment and still is━━but regardless of her choices she would have been in some sort of cage; the one she found herself in now being a kings cage where she was bound by an unexplained emotional affection that tied both her and kazimir together at the wrist━━an invisible stain that followed wherever they went. daniella almost scowled to the thought as it crossed her mind, her fingers drifting to her neck and over the increasingly sore area where her skin was pierced daily and the faint smell of blood always followed━━the bite as tender as it could be; as much as kazimir would will it to be━━and a subtle kiss over it would be a quiet prayer that their bond was re-sealed.
    indentdaniella drew a quiet breath as her hand dropped back to her side and onto the silk blood-red sheets of her bed, fingers delicately gripping at it for a moment in a wave of silent thought over her options. her head eventually turned towards the window that gifted her a beautiful sight of the mountains and the night that finally curtained the sky in a sheet of black and speckles of faded purples and whites, the sound of cheering and footsteps long gone somewhere in the coverage of trees that claimed the land outside their walls. she pursed her lip and decidedly stood up from the bed and crossed the room to an ebony wood closet that held most of her belongings━━random assortments of jewelry and clothes that she'd gift herself with in an effort to forget just for a moment the silent call of a broken kingdom that awaited her in the form of cracked stone and streets that had already saw what death looked like━━and her eyes fell onto a red dress, the linings intricately weaved with accents of gold and bust that sparkled at the seams with the same color.
    indentas quickly as she had found the dress, daniella put it on just as fast and looked over her appearance in the mirror━━frail fingers idly tracing over the patterns that delicately fell with the train behind it━━before getting to fixing the rest of herself up; carding her hands through strands of pale brown and adding delicate accessories that not only hid the faint red mark on the crook of her neck, thankfully, but gave her a bit of life. after a few more minutes, daniella finished painting a rather appealing portrait of herself in the mirror and a smile inched on her scarlet lips to the sight, her eyes drifting towards the door of her bedroom and for once in a long time, excitedly rushing towards the door and into the empty halls.

indentdaniella's mind scoured over all the possible places that ellie could have crammed herself into as her heeled shoes clicked and echoed in the empty halls, the sound occasionally stopping as she peeked through a door only to scowl at finding that the room was empty until she reached the hidden web of the underground corridors that eventually led her to her. "ellie?" her voice, soft as it was in that moment, still bounced off the walls and linings of books and victorian furniture as she peered in and eyes landed on the familiar figure sat on a settee, book in hand.
    a faint hum of amusement followed as she approached the woman and decided to push all formalities away for the girl who managed to find a sense of humanity within her much unlike the others as she stopped in front of her. "you can't possibly be willing to sit here and drown yourself in books all night now," quirking her brow and eyes flickering between elena and the aged text scrawled on the fragile pages of the book in her hand, "there's much more to life than just these walls kazimir has you in." it was a truth she wished she could get elena to understand, but she didn't necessarily blame her for her hesitance either.
    indentshe edged herself a bit closer and slowly━━her expression soft, almost as if asking for permission━━took the book from elena's hands and closed it with a soft thud. "you could use the time away from here━" smiling for a brief moment as a tease slipped from her lips, "and surround yourself with something other than ancient history at the party with me."
    daniella briefly turned from the elena and set the book beside her on the settee, her smile now a faded memory as she breathed a soft sigh, "but i won't make you come if you don't want to." despite her own choices that found herself within the constant grasp of a king, despite what she was in the eyes of others, the one thing she wanted to do for the girl who has constantly questioning everything from all she's been through━━was give her a choice. with the thought that solidified in her mind, daniella offered one last smile to elena before she left the girl back to her own world, picking up the heavy skirt of her dress and rushing out of the room. she just hoped that she'd end up making a choice that she'd be happy with.

indentthe sound of chatter and music was one that rang through the brunette's ears and into the streets lined with people and different carts of goods that were typical in the lively courtyard━━the further she found herself into the party and towards familiar faces, the more she found herself relaxing. daniella accepted a flute of champagne once she mingled into the room and took a gentle sip from it, eyes scouring over the assortment of faces in silent assessment until her gaze rested on a particular brunette who's company had been stolen away from him. she swallowed thickly as she felt a tug━━an incoherent want burning in throat that she recognized as their invisible tie to one another━━and daniella's brows furrowed in response to the sudden wave of emotions that crept through her like an infection, pursing her lips before decisively approaching him.
    "it's such a shame, you know," daniella began as she drifted in his direction, a smirk playing on her lips as she gently spun the champagne in her glass and stood beside him, brown eyes meeting his that flickered with a hint of playful mischief, "that you decided to not bring me along to such an extravagant party and leave yourself to your own devices without someone to help you set them back in line," her voice dipped into a soft whisper as a purr interlaced itself within her words, hesitantly but surely locking her arm within his, "wouldn't want yourself to get distracted with too many pretty faces now would you?"
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerson

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:32 pm

E M E R S O NxxC O L E

[ Human ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Hunter ] [ Mood; Worried ] [ Tagged; Carter ] [ Word Count: 850 Words ]

For a moment, Emerson was greatly confused by the look of hurt that immediately flashed in Carter's eyes and it took her a second to realize exactly what she had said and how it might have been construed. Her already pale face went ghost white and her eyes widened comically in horror as Carter spoke coldly towards her and turned away. He had never spoken to her in such a tone of voice and it hurt. Did he really think that was the type of girl she was? Did he really think she was that shallow, that she was embarassed by their friendship? Surely he knew her better than that. If anything, she was embarrassed by the fact that she was a blueblood. All her aristocrat heritage had gotten her was a dead family and a lot of money that would have been useless to her if not for her rather expensive hobby. Sure, when she was a kid she might have befriended other kids from influential money, and she might have even been a bit vain and full of herself, but she liked to think that she had changed since her youth. Spending all your free time hunting down oversized dogs and bloodsucking parasites would do that to a girl. "Carter, please! It's not that I'm not happy for you. You're the closest thing I have to a best friend, I'm always happy of your accomplishments and I will always support your dreams. But not this one, and definitely not here. These people aren't who they say they are. They're dangerous; more dangerous than you could ever know, and you need to-" Before she could finish her sentence, the sound of crumbling tile caught her attention and she looked up, shocked to find a girl falling from the room above. The girl landed on Carter, bringing them both to the ground in an ungraceful heap, and Emerson immediately moved to assist them when the girl lifted her gaze and the light caught on her glowing amber eyes. Wolf's eyes.

For a second, Emerson froze. It was something she hadn't done since the first time she had come face to face with a wolf. Back then, she had been so naive about how the world worked. Her only concern back then was finding a suitable husband and ensuring Kinsley didn't waste her life away on some lowlife nobody named Sebastian who had strolled into town and swept her off her feet. The night in question, she had followed her sister into the woods with only the full moon to light her way, intent on convincing her not to run away with Sebastian. Instead, she watched as the man her sister loved turned into a giant beast of a wolf and sank his teeth into Kinsley's neck. She had frozen, and then she had screamed, and then everything had gone dark. But she wouldn't freeze this time; not with Carter's life on the line. So shaking herself out of her stupor, she pulled a silver blade from within one of her sleeves and glared at the wolf in challenge. A low growl from her left announced that one of her dogs was nearby, just waiting for a signal to pounce. Emerson didn't move her gaze from the werewolf though. They were fast and she couldn't let her guard down.
      "Get away from him, wolf. We don't want a fight," she said. A lie; she wanted nothing more than a good warmup fight and they were in a secluded area away from the rest of the party. But she had to think of Carter first and if she had to drag him out of the party by his ear and force him onto a horse, she was ready to do just that.
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── and if i am forgotten i hope i made you smile iii.

Postby guh-huh! » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 am

( ♚.x𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙀𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙃.
    “ WHO AM I TO TELL ME WHO I AM ? ”
    ──────────────────────────────────────────
    cismale twenty-four werewolf hunter feeling: embarrassed, flirty tags: winter, kinsley, roan, olivia

xxx for a tense, heart-pounding moment, stan's eyes were darting everywhere but winter's face before finally coming to rest on her once more. stan couldn't help but notice that her eyes were almost dilated with emotion; two tiny black holes devouring the galaxy of her honey colored irises. in true, black hole fashion, stan couldn't seem to pull away from them as much as he tried. stan just wanted to stay in this moment forever, just mapping out the mesmerizing look on her face as she managed to speak her feelings out loud. so caught up in winter's eyes, the words she was rambling drifted into stan's ears without him truly registering their meaning. all the hunter truly needed to know was that he was in love, and she loved him back. a force that seemed to hit his brain harder than a pile of bricks. at first it seemed almost too much like a dream, the mood had changed all too suddenly, and a fizzing sense of anticipation filling the air. stan felt like he was floating, a shower of shooting stars in his stomach. he suddenly became very aware of their hands, and in one swift motion had brought both their hands down, interlacing their fingers together in the process.

xxxwhen winter had finally finished her confession, stan found himself in a dumbfounded state: just smiling at her with all of the admiration his heart could muster. he knew he should say something, anything, but his mind was simply coming up short. for once, the sarcastic and boisterous male finds himself at a loss for words. however, it doesn't last long. instead, winter leans in to kiss him and stan almost can feel the world cheering in the background. his own stubble scraping against her cheek, god, he really needed to shave, as he pulls away from the moment, the event over. winter, for her part, looked mildly star-struck and giddy. a blush had dusted across her cheeks, and the sight of it made stan want to kiss her again. "well, i, uh," he stuttered with emotions, "i'm glad we're on the same page then. because i've been crushing on you since forever." he watches as she brings up the idea of possibly leaving this dumb party behind, but the idea is tossed to the wind as soon as a small child is sent barreling in his direction. almost clasping down on his leg like a bear trap as she calls out his name. her mother, no doubt, isn't far behind. and leave it up to kinsley to ruin winter's mood, because stan can almost cut the tension in the air with a knife when they do so little as speak one another's names. instead, stan turns his head down to face olivia, still happily attached to his side.

xxx"glad to see you here too, angel!" he says, giving her his free hand to let her twirl around. he did somewhat feel like a father figure to olivia, what with sebastian passing on so suddenly. if anything, he just wanted to protect the kid from the same hardships as his mother. and if this meant being somewhat cordial with winter's worst enemy, he was willing to push that aside for now. stan watched the younger girl go back to her mother as roan appeared not a moment too soon. for winter had clasped her hands back onto stan's as she pushed him to leave the party for a moment, and he couldn't find a reason not to. he gave a curt nod to roan and kinsley before following winter back towards the bathrooms. "i'm gonna go for a minute, you guys don't have to wait up! enjoy the party while it lasts!" so at least one of us will, he thinks to add, but leaves it out to avoid any further turmoil between the guests. besides, at least olivia seemed to have a good time. or at least, stan thinks she does, but is already too enamored by winter to turn back and look after he reaches her designated meeting spot.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── evangelina ! 002

Postby azhefa. » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:36 am

-
VANGELINA
───────────────
eva 25 female rebellious
princess
former heir apparent
heterosex/rom
shipped/planned

location; castle [gardens]
mood; curious, flirty

───────────────
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

mentions; party folk . tagged; kazimir

as she wanders farther into the gardens, eva could sense that the man was following even if she can't see him in the shadows. perhaps she should be much more weary and cautious around a man she doesn't know. especially one who can leap from a balcony without even pausing to check the height. the dull thud she had heard gave away his actions and gave her an idea as to who, or more likely what, he was since there's no way a human could survive such a deed without broken legs. wolves may be strong, but jumping from heights wasn't something they are ready and willing to do, at least not in the presence of their royals. her parents don't really like it when their warriors act recklessly and leaping from ledges was quite reckless. perhaps he was from a neighboring pack without such strict rules. oh, how great it would be to be found in kahoots with another pack, her parents would surely hate it.

evangelina drifts past a rose bush and lightly trails her fingers over the bloomed flowers as she walks. the gardens were one of her favorite places in the castle, the other being her bedchambers. two places where she could really be alone. eva stops by a small fountain to enjoy the soft sounds of the water falling before turning to look upon the figure that was approaching at a leisurely pace. the smells of the garden masks much of the man's scent, but what she could detect seems to be a kind of cologne. most wolves don't wear perfumes or cologne since their sense of smell was too strong making the odors almost intense and too much. eva wears perfume to mask the 'stench' that was her natural musk, at least that's what her step-mother claims it smells like. no one else has really told her she stunk before, but she still wears it just in case. though tonight she had forgotten to put it on, mostly because she was too focused on her new dress.

the man who approaches was actually quite handsome, almost too handsome in her opinion, but she doesn't let it change her mind. a smile pulls at the corner of her lips as he gets closer and starts the conversation with a rather blunt statement. it was actually quite nice. most men who try to court her were all too much of gentlemen to really pique her interest. how refreshing it was to meet one who gets to the point. eva gives a bit of an amused chuckle as she speaks.
    "happiest, huh? what kind of urges are you fighting? to steal me away from this wretched place?" she scoffs a little at the thought and rolls her dark golden eyes, waving a hand as if to shoo away the thoughts. "i imagine you have other ideas." her gaze drops to the rose and it makes her smile rather teasingly as she moves towards him. "i've been told my scent isn't pleasant to the senses, how curious it is to hear you say otherwise."

at first, she leans forward to take a long smell of the flower, her eyes glancing up towards his own as she straightens and reaches out to take the rose.
    "it does smell quite lovely," she murmurs softly as she watches his eyes as they take in the sight of her. though the moon was rather hidden behind clouds at the moment, his eyes seem to have an internal light. how interesting. there were several clues as to what she ended up figuring out about him, the jump from the balcony, the odd cologne, his too handsome face, and now his seemingly glowing eyes. the realization wasn't at all frightening or rage inducing. it was more interesting and thrilling. eva had thought to take the rose carefully as to not poke herself on the thorns, but now she wants to test her findings. the princess takes the rose and doesn't even flinch when one of the thorns breaks the skin of her finger, drawing a bit of scarlet blood. her eyes never leave his until she looks down at her hand where the blood wells on her finger. "such beauty is often dangerous to those who are careless," she says in a rather sultry way as she looks back to kazimir, lifting the injured digit to her lips as if to place it into her mouth like a child would when hurt.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JDDracula » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:25 am

feeling; Suspicious, angry ; WC; 419

Roan nodded to Stanley as he followed after Winter. Nobody could really blame Winter for being so angry at Kinsley, but it was evident that Kinsley herself was in the same situation, unaware of Sebastians actions. Roan knew of the situation that was going on, seeing that Sebastian was his best mate and they did everything together. He would do almost anything to have Sebastian back, but he knew it was impossible, and he was still grieving over it. The way Roan coped with everything was making sure that he looked after Kinsley and his daughter, Olivia.

He grinned wide at the little child as he picked her up and held her above his head. ”Mommy doesn’t know what she’s talking about. We’re loud ones around here,” he said in a loud tone, flashing his canines to Olivia and kissing her on the cheek before setting her back down on the ground. He turned his attention back over to Kinsley and smiled. He wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her into his chest, chuckling softly. ”Don’t be too hard on her, you guys know you can be yourself around me,” Roan said as he let her go.

Roan took a deep breathe and looked around cautiously. Something didn’t smell right to him. Although the smell of all the werewolves was very overpowering, Roan had a strong nose and could smell anything from miles away. ”Grab Olivia and head outside, I’ll meet you out there,” he smiled, but truthfully he just wasn’t trying to alarm her, and wanted to make sure she was safe just in case something were going to happen. Roan picked up Olivia, kissed her on the cheek, and handed her over to Kinsley before using his nose to guide him to whatever that smell was. It led him outside, to the gardens, and that’s when he spotted him. Kaz. Roan scrunched his nose and bared his teeth as he quickly walked over to Kaz, almost ignoring the fact he was standing there with Eva. ”Kaz! What are you doing here?!” he shouted in a whisper as he approached him, almost in his face at this point. He and Kaz had a long history, but seeing that they were both different species, it always ended in a fight. No matter the history between the two, Roan would always protect his pack first. He balled his fist and softly growled, his eyes changing to a bloodshot red color. Roan was prepared for anything at this point.
JDDracula

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lykos brethren » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:53 am

xix
      (i//iKAZIMIR DIMITREV
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      [ gender || male ]xi[ age || 1000+ ] [ species || vampire ]xi[ rank || leader ]xi[ tags || eva, dani, dom, roan ]xi[ mentions || everyone ]

xxxxxxblue-silver hues looking over the woman before him, he had to control every fiber in his body. it tormented him, drove him mental and with that made him a little more impatient then normal. her scent tempting him, taunting him with little whispers, 'get her' 'bite her' 'no ones here to see' 'you know you want to'. closing his eyes briefly to get himself under control, now would not be the greatest of times to let himself get out of control. he was on a mission to wreck havoc on the werewolves, and it didn't want a girl to jeopardize that. but man....she was making it hard for him.

xxxxxx hearing an amused chuckle, kazimir's eyes opened and locked onto her again as her silk touched words filled his ears. her voice just as beautiful as she was, "you have no idea what i am fighting back," he purred with a smirk pulling at his lips, "nor what i am capable of," kaz ran his tongue over his teeth and chuckled a little, though it wasn't at all humorous it was dangerous, dark and captivating. all three were never a good mix together, and it was especially not good coming from the leader of the vampires. the woman would have to step carefully, at this stage kazimir was now unpredictable. a very dangerous combo. hearing about stealing her away, a smirk played even more on his lips, "if i wanted to, i would do it no questions asked," it tempted him, maybe he ought to take her with him, maybe he could sway her with his charms. either way the thrill egged him on to go with it and take her.

xxxxxxwatching her gaze as she looked at the rose in his hand, and as if on cue she moved toward him with a teasing grin. her scent taunting him even more with her proximity to him. she was doing it on purpose and he knew it, but he loved it. it was refreshing from the usual flirting he got. she was different and it drove him crazy each second he stayed with her. kazimir barely heard her words, as she stood so close to him. only did he snap out of it whne the scent of blood hit him so hard it was though he had been punched in the face. instantaneously, he felt his throat burn and water with hunger, his fangs elongated and his eyes changed to a bright crimson red. looking down at the woman, he saw her hold her finger with a bead of blood to her lips. kazimir growled and in a split second had her against a tree, fangs so close to her neck that they grazed against her delicate skin. forcing every ounce in his body to not bite down, he whispered, "you're playing a dangerous game, one that could very well be your death." his warm breath brushing her ear before he moved back and headed back to the garden entry. he needed to move and quickly, he didn't want to be tempted by her again. not to mention, he had a plan to execute. turning to look back at the woman, he gave a sly smile, "be ready." he spoke just loud enough for her to hear. just before he saw a man grab her by the arm and pull her to the side, he frowned a little as he looked at the man. it was the king or alpha of the werewolves. he tilted his head a little out of curiosity, then it clicked. the woman he had been speaking to was the princess, evangelina. this made things interesting.

xxxxxxsuddenly, he felt that feeling a feeling that not many vampires had or expected because they are often to hasty to kill the human they are drinking from or don't drink from the source. it was dani, he could sense her presence, it was strong as though he was with her. turning his attention to peer around for her, his anger began to bubble. why was she here? he growled a little, he didn't want her here for her own safety. yet here she was going against what he had said. she was lucky that she is his source of food or she would no longer be breathing. as if on cue, she appeared, and a smirk played on her lips. kazimir growled deeply, "what do you think you are doing here?!" he snapped, eyes locked on her, "i gave you an order, and here you are disobeying it! who do you think are?" his eyes flickering red as he looked down at her. sighing, he gathered himself and calmed down, dusting his suit off, "i swear if ellie is here, it will be the last thing you ever do," he threatened darkly, as turned and walked off, but stopped and looked over his shoulder to her, "just don't get yourself killed, it would be a shame if i lost my food." with that he continued on his way. he looked around the courtyard, to see where each of his members were and nodded to make sure they were all ready for when he gave the signal. though his evening walk was disrupted when her heard a voice yell at him, raising an eyebrow, he looked at the familiar face, roan. kazimir laughed in his face, "go bark up another tree roan, i don't have time for this." kazimir has known roan for quite some time, not nearly a fraction of kazimir's life but enough for him to recognize the brute before him. kazimir admits he would have preferred roan as a vampire, he would have been more valuable, but he was a werewolf and that is what separated the two. it was what caused their dislike for one another. taking a step around the man, he shook his head, "you don't want to start something you can't finish." kaz smirked as he looked at the male as his eyes flickered red for a split second. kaz really didn't have time for this, he needed to give the signal before the plan got spoiled.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me