the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The true lives of the fabulous killjoys | Ragdoll Red |

Postby Avaloni » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:21 pm

[Face claim Taylor Momsen]
"Yes, I'm small and cute and blond, but I swear I'm no porcelain doll, just you wait."
"I sort of kind of have some anger issues sometimes.."
"I am a diagnosed pyromaniac."
"I get depressed sometimes, but burning things makes me feel better."

Ragdoll's colors are dark red, red, and orange. Her symbol is a howling coyote in front of a red circle.

My name is Jessica Fowler (no middle initial, because of an old family tradition), but I am known as Ragdoll Red..
I grew up in the outskirts of Battery City in a small house on a few acres. I didn't have many friends, but I had befriended and orphan coyote pup. I had a lot of free time, since my parents didn't believe in public school. (I don't blame them, the schools in my area were nearly useless anyway). I was home schooled, I would read my schoolbooks but it's not like they consumed all my time, so I got bored. Like most creative children, that boredom combined with free time led way to some experimentation.
Since I lived on a portion of land, I wold wander around the dry terrain looking for something to amuse myself, along with the pup I had named Cleo, after the ancient egyptian princess - although Cleo was neither Egyptian or a princess, I loved history so that was her name.
I tried teaching my Cleo tricks, but I got tired of that quickly. I tried doing other things, too, but nothing captivated my attention like fire did. There were lots of dry things where I lived, like sagebrush and tumbleweeds. Those things were easy to set on fire. Soon I became fascinated with fire, and then when I was ten I would build my own explosives and setting them off in empty lots of land. My parents didn't really approve of this, but they were gone most of the day so it didn't really matter to me. I was a pyromaniac at heart, and didn't want to stop. My parents were always secretive, not wanting to involve me in their work. I didn't ask too many questions - I had long since learned that questions were useless, as that I'd always get lies for answers. Instead I would eavesdrop when I wouldn't think she was listening. I learned that they spent hours on end talking about a group called the 'killjoys'. I wasn't sure who these 'killjoys' were, but I was dying to find out. I knew I'd get nowhere with my parents, though. When I was twelve my parents died in a car accident on the road home, they had collided in a head-on crash with a drunk driver who had swerved out of his lane. My aunt had come to live with me since the farm was paid off, her expensive house in the city wasn't, and I needed a guardian. My aunt was a very proper woman. Loyal BLI employee and also cat person. She freaked when she found out about Cleo, my pet coyote, and made me drive her off (Which I really only said I had done, while hiding her out by a pond and in my room). She had never met me befor, and had jumped to conclusions based on my appearance. I'm short, blond, and innocent looking. I even have a high pitched voice. She assumed I was as innocent as I looked. I quickly proved her wrong. I was grief-stricken, of course, but I was also curious, and rebellious. My parents had died without ever telling me who the killjoys were, and of course my aunt treated it as a taboo subject. I had realized my parents had kept me home for more than just education. So one day when my aunt was out, I took Cleo and we wandered down to the city, and I asked around about the killjoys, and my parents. I learned a lot. I realized how much my parents had been hiding from me, and although I felt betrayed, I understood they did it for my protection. I still didn't know everything though, and planned on returning to Battery City for more information later. When I got back home though, my Aunt was waiting for me, livid. She demanded to know where I was, and since I didn't tell her, she locked my inside my room. It bordered on cruelty the amount of times she'd done it, but I became a skilled escape artist, and got out anyway. It was long walk to battery city, but I made the trek almost weekly. I loved seeing people and sights, it was so unlike home. It was so unlike my aunt.
When I was thirteen I started wearing makeup, and I got into the whole panda eye thing. My aunt hated it, and that was all I needed. It made me look tougher than usual, and that was something in itself.

My aunt and I constantly fought, about every little thing and them some. Petty fights, big fights, all of it. I felt like she only stayed with me for the land, and she felt I hated her, so naturally there was a lot of animosity between us. Anyway it had been building up for years between us, and the last straw was when I had accidentally set her favorite dress on fire when I was playing with a lighter. I had always wanted to run away but I never had anywhere to go. When I was seventeen I learned that the Killjoys were taking apprentices. Naturally, this was the perfect opportunity. I packed my few things, and left to the Diner. I assumed a new name and hoped for a new start.
Avaloni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the true lives of the fabulous killjoys | a mcr rp | ope

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:03 am

(Bump, we only need a few more to start. If you see your character in the list, you are accepted. If not, then you're not. C:)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sonny moore | the mayor

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:29 am

x

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

name
        Sonny Moore

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

personality
        Protective | Loyal | Great secret keeper
        People say I can keep a secret well. I have about a million I'm keeping right now. I be sure to protect and keep my loyalty to the government. No promises though.

Curious | Nosy
        I am very nosy and very curious. This has led me to almost dying three times.

history
        Nobody else knows because he destroyed records, but Sonny's the one who personally killed the Mayor and took office. He remembers the day like it was yesterday: August 23. One of the best days of his life. Sonny's family has always been mistreated by the government... right? No, that's not why he did it.

It was back in elementary school when Sonny was picking on someone who had no father, who had no life outside of his fantasies - Gerard Way. That kid was always the odd one out. Anyway, it was when Gerard finally fought back when Sonny said these words:

"I will terminate your father one day and take office, and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

He has kept that promise, and acquired office at age 19. Ever since then, Sonny has adopted Gabriella as his own, and has had the government blank her memory and think that she's been raised by Sonny at birth.
Last edited by Dylan Klebold on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:19 am

{{ I'm back from my house-sitting! My lovely niece has been born and I'm very happy to finally be an aunty! (:

**When are we starting? And also, if anyone wants to have a history with either of my characters just ask (:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:24 am

(Congratulations! We are starting when we get a mayor and government people, and when the people who reserved Killjoy leaders fill their forms out)
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am

{{ Thanks (: And okay, hopefully they will soon cause I really want to start, this rp sounds great xD
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:34 am

{{ Will we be able to start if we get the Mayor? If so then I can change Gabriella into the mayor if you want (:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dylan Klebold » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 am

No we need the two other Killjoy leaders
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 am

{{ Gosh darn it! I have to head back to my brother's place due to some family drama. Feel free to start with out me >.<"
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ 'black snow

Postby golf » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:48 pm

xxxxxxxxxʙ ʟ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ s ɴ ᴏ ᴡ

Anise Bethany Foster
                aka Annie, Ann-Beth
                twenty five
                born November 3rd
                female

Black Snow, or "Snow"
                black and grey
                regular killjoy
                symbol above
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't be fooled by Snow's delicate looks; this sweet-looking woman has a bite worse than her bark. A confident lady at heart, Snow has an mysterious vibe to her. She is elegant, yet swift, and a fabulous fighter. She isn't afraid to get "down and dirty." She has a black-and-white style; the killjoy is blatant and never afraid to speak her mind, and is quite the seductress. She can often get arrogant and over-confident, and she has a bad side to her that one does not want to unleash. After loosing her family, Snow became dark and reserved, and can be nasty when anyone else she cares about is hurt. Anise was born into a fairly large family, whom she lost at a young age due to unknown reasons; Annie was convinced it was the government. The authorities said it was a car accident, but she knew better than that. Her mother and father both rebelled against the government, and were even suspects in the murder case of the mayor. She became a conspirator, and was often chastised for it. She went to live with her grandparents. When they died, she ran away to become a singer at sixteen. She had a beautiful voice, but no one to support her. When the Killjoys had risen, Anise gladly joined.

form;; mine
images;; original owner
fc;; emmy rossum
golf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me