CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: CHASING THE SUN ✧ OPEN. ; no spots

Postby Mufa » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:34 pm

{ I'm afraid that I'm going to have to drop from this roleplay. Between school, work, friends, and family, I no longer have any time. I'm so sorry for joining, only to leave.
Mufa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker & renae - doing;; chatting - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent began to thinking about her day. she looked over callie, deciding to go ahead and go on a ride with the mare. she looked down the asile, seeing her other horses; newport and brice enjoying their breakfast. she stepped to her right, grabbing callie's halter and lead rope off the hook before slipping the purple halter over the bay's head. "ready to go out girl?" she asked quietly as she clipped on the lead rope, followed by unlocking the stall door. she got a little spooked when she greeted from behind. she stopped what she was doing, turning and facing a handsome guy and his horse. "oh, h-hey," she greeted shyly. she leaned back against the stall, studying the male for a moment. she looked his horse, smiling lightly at the stallion, "hi their baby," she murmured sweetly, reaching down and stroking him gently. dusty perked her ears forward at the large horse's approach, sniffing him for a short moment. brent looked over at the other newcomer; renae. "hi there. and yes, I suppose," she replied, glancing outside. callie snorted, pushing her muzzle against brent's shoulder. "oh, shush callie. just a moment," brent shooed the mare, glancing at her. she turned back to parker, giving him a rather shy smile.

[[ sorry guys for being inactive. I've been extremely sick since friday and was unable to get on my computer. and I can't make long posts on my tablet. I'm still sick, but I am trying my best to be on.

@Gabriel Rorke; thats alright my friend, I totally understand.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 2

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Parker - 19 - Willful Crescendo | Romolo Rising | Kairos - English & Western - Tag | Brent & Renae

Parker smiled at Renae, it had a little bit of shy. Little bit of bad boy, and a pinch of arrogant. Hey. His stallion nudged Parker forward and Parker shook it off and chuckled at the restless stallion, Anyone up for a morning ride? Well, I just need to warm up Milo, then he needs some arena work. But I'd like some company if either of you are about to go out? He scratched his forearm which was dusted with dark hair, his skin was tan evidence of his many hours in the sun. He ran his fingers through his thick but fairly short hair. His slightly nervous smile was adorable as he peeked down at the girls from his quite tall 6'4 height. He patted Milo on the neck and looked out at the day that looked mild and nice.
To show you what you need to live?
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
It's the time of the season for loving
Time can bring you down,
Time can bend your knees.
Time can break your heart,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
All that you need is in your soul,
And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:52 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
          age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker & renae - doing;; chatting - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent smiled at the stallion. "oh, yeah! I was just about to take callie out. so sure, just let me get her tacked," she told him. she opened the stall door and led the mare out. she pulled callie aside when the mare reached out to parker and milo. she led callie over to the cross ties, hooking her up then wondering into the tack room where she got callie's saddle, bridle, white saddle pad, a girth, and breast plate. it took a a good fifteen minutes or morew of keeping callie still before brent was finally able to get callie all tacked up. "good girl," brent murmured to her before taking the reins and walking back over to parker and renae, callie following by her side. "sorry for taking awhile, callie didn't wanna stay still..." she trailed off. callie snorted in reply, flickering her ears.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: post 2

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Parker - 19 - Willful Crescendo | Romolo Rising | Kairos - English & Western - Tag | Brent & Renae

Parker shrugged easily, and said with a slight chuckle, Nope, alls good. Ya know, just ya know...waiting. He rubbed Milo's neck. And led Milo out of the barn buckling his helmet on the way. He grabbed a mounting block and smoothly swung up onto Milo. He nudged Milo forward and the stallion pranced a little before going forward. He circled Milo as he patiently waited for Brent.
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
Time can bring you down,
Have you begging please,
begging please.

And you can do this if you try.
All that I want for you my son,
Is to be satisfied.
And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold.
RedAteTheKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:24 am

Meredith stifles a yawn as she leads Catcher in the Rye out, patting his neck as he dutifully follows her to the ring. Squinting against the sun, she can see someone is already there. Merry waves at Parker as she climbs up the mounting block and swings into Rye's back. She lets her gelding walk for a lap or two, her sitting easy in the saddle and feet swinging free from the stirrups. The buckskin tosses his head and Meredith lets him speed up, tapping his sides with her heels. Rye responds immediately, putting his head down and breaking into a lope. Meredith restricts his speed because of the other in the ring, despite the horse's want to go faster. She keeps a watch on the other guy and his horse, wanting to avoid a collision.
laf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~stories untold. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:28 am

Renae Clark
"Hey, I'm coming! Wait up!" She said loud enough for him to hear, a light laugh following along. She was about to grab Charmer, but quickly ran into the tack room, pulling out a simple brown saddle, bridle, and a royal purple saddle pad; Vegas was a lot better on trails and with other horses. The brunette moved into Vegas's stall, quickly throwing everything she needed onto the horse and bridling within a matter of a minute. She quickly checked to make sure everything was in order before leading the gelding towards the mounting block, pulling down her stirrups, tightening the girth, and then finally getting on her helmet. She swung herself over his back, putting her reins in her hands for the direct reining technique and looked back to see whether everyone was ready to go.
~stories untold.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm

✦ - - RENT SAGE →
          age: nineteen - gender: female - tagged;; parker & renae - doing;; riding - r. status: single, no crush

//////////brent rolled her eyes playfully at him. "oh shush, blame the horse," she told him, glancing at callie. callie just shook her head a little. brent grabbed her riding helmet from the hook on callie's stall, putting it on and strapping it. she followed parker outside with callie, glancing at renae as well. she stopped callie once outside, throwing the reins over the horse's head and neck and going to her side. after checking the girth and such, she placed her hands on both ends of the saddle, slipping her left foot into the stirrup. in a quick movement, she lifted herself up and into the saddle. she took hold of the reins, getting comfortable in the saddle. callie lifted her head up, waiting patiently. "alright, where to exactly?" she asked. she wasn't sure whether they were going on a trail or something else. she looked up at renae and her horse, offering a friendly smile.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burnham » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Gᴀᴠɪɴ Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ Gᴀʀᴅɴᴇʀ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
eighteen | english & western
rouge | dutchess | bentley
crush: open | tagged: Brent, Renae & Parker

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

While waiting for his horses to eat their grain, Gavin noticed that Brent, Renae and Parker were headed out for a ride. He didn't say anything, just quietly and swiftly went to get his western saddle for his black quarter horse gelding Bentley. He grabbed all the necessary tack and his cowboy boots and hat that sat permanently beside his tack trunk. Grabbing a soft brush, Gavin quickly brushed over the gelding's black coat, getting most of the dirt off. He then swung the bright blue saddle pad over his back, and then the saddle on top of that. He then did the breastplate, making sure it was fastened correctly across the gelding's broad chest. Gavin then did the cinch, tying the famous knot and making sure it was tight so the saddle wouldn't slip. Gavin slipped out of his muck boots and then put his cowboy boots on. He then placed the worn cowboy hat on top of his head and grabbed Bentley's bridle. He quickly undid the buckle of the halter and then slipped it over his ears. Bentley yawned and Gavin took that opportunity to place the bit into his mouth and pull the one-eared bridle over his left ear. Gavin smiled before leading his mount out of his stall and then out of the barn. He quickly swung up into the saddle and nudged his horse into a canter after the small group already on horseback. "Care if I join?" he asked, slowing Bentley into a walk once he got close to them.

████████████████████████████████
click here for my tumblr! I used to be fortris-
╔══════════════════════════════╗
tell me princess, when did you last let your heart decide?
╚══════════════════════════════╝

xx credit xx
██████
╔═════════════════════════╗
hello! You can call me burnham.
female | equestrian | photographer
future special educator | roleplayer
history buff | dear evan hansen <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

burnham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 3

Postby RedAteTheKitty » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:50 pm

Parker - 19 - Willful Crescendo | Romolo Rising | Kairos - English & Western - Tag | Brent & Renae & Gavin & Meredith

Parker lifted his hand to Meredith, in a wave. He nodded at Gavin, Not at all actually. He gave a smile to Brent, Sure. That's what they all say. He patiently waited for everyone, and tilted his head thinking, I'm going to invite her. He nodded to Meredith, he steered Milo over to the rail where Meredith was, and called to herHey! Do you want to go on a ride with us? We're all going it seems...I'm just going out for a quick spin then Milo needs some arena work. Nothing that'll keep you from getting some good exercise in, I still have to make sure to get in enough time for my 2 other guys.
Tell it to me slowly
Tell you what?
I really want to know
Time can bring you down,
Have you begging please,
begging please.