help us. help us.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

clem - one

Postby xuee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:47 pm

clementine avenue

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
WONDERFULLY INSANE

it was surprisingly refreshing for clementine to be out and about. even a simple stroll down main st. would have been a nice change of scenery from the supposedly comforting confines of her room at the lavender, a hospital for people like her, but a lot more subtle about it. they were not referred to be insane, but rather, confused. it made clementine laugh, how hard the workers pretended not to know about her condition. however, in the real world, being 'crazy' was not a great conversation starter, so the girl decided to keep it to herself- a little secret. she smiled, biting at her lower lip to keep from grinning manically. every day, she'd get a designated half hour to use the computer, and ten minutes to make a phone call. almost every day, clementine spent her time watching youtube videos. they made her feel connected, and planted her feet on the ground instead of letting them, along with her mind, drift off into the sky. when she first heard of vidcon, clementine immediately knew she had to go. instead of asking her father, who was busy with work and managing her other siblings, clemmy begged her favorite nurse, juliane, to take her. juliane was in her older years, and had a soft spot for clementine. naturally, it was expected that the woman was to remain at clementine's side at all times, but the girl had other ideas. "i'm going to use the bathroom, okay? meet me..." she scanned the area for a far-off booth. "...there." she pointed. juliane nodded, tottering away on short legs. phase one- complete.

out of all the youtubers clementine blissfully wasted her time watching, casper lee was one of her favorites. he had this happy-go-lucky charm, and it was natural. sometimes, people would try too hard to act cute, or funny, but for him, it just came naturally. it was the first time in several years that clemmy had been out in public with so many people on her own. although her head started to feel a bit dizzy from being jostled by excited fans, she ignored it, thinking that sometimes you've just got to bear with pain to get to the rainbow at the end of the gold pot... hm. that wasn't exactly the right comparison. not now, clem. she spoke to herself sometimes, although she tried to keep it in her mind instead of saying anything out loud. knowing that soon, juliane would begin to suspect something, the girl made her way through the crowd, remembering her 'pardon me's' and 'sorry's. clementine wondered if she'd make a good impression. she was wearing a simple, dark green dress with tights and oxfords, a bit old fashioned, but that was her taste. it was plain, but compared to most girls she saw, she'd be quite the stand out. it was just like one of her nightmares- a crowded room filled with strangers, and no way out. soon, she felt the crowd spreading out, and she began to smile when she heard the friendly voice of her favorite youtuber. it was exciting and exhilarating. pulling out a pocket sized notebook from her bag, clementine scrawled the words on a blank sheet of paper- her feelings book that the psychologist told her to keep. the words were spelled wrong- 'eksiting, eksilerating.'

"hi, hello." clementine said as she came face to face with the blond boy himself. he looked just the way she envisioned him. she beamed, feeling satisfied with herself for outsmarting juliane and actually meeting casper. "i'm clementine..." she stuck her hand out for a shake the way her father always told her to greet people. a good, firm handshake ensures trust, he always said- her father, mr. avenue, was a businessman. "are you having a nice day? i am. it's kind of big here. and there are lots of people. lots." oh god. it was a bad habit of hers, talking too much when it was completely unnecessary. she began to tap her feet, another tic. it was something about the noise that made her head ring and her hands shake.
xuee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:34 pm

CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Caspar had spotted this girl from a ways off,
          she wasn't hard to spot as her clothing was plain
          enough to make her stand out in a crowd full of
          girls and boys dressed to impress. Or seduce, as
          Caspar thought it was. When she came up to him
          and announced her name was Clementine, he took
          her extended hand and shook it twice with a firm
          grip before letting go. The blonde boy grinned at
          her, and listened to her rambling.

"Hullo, Clementine. My day has been pretty
          fantastic, thanks for asking.
          " Caspar noted
          that Clementine was one of the few people who
          asked him how his day was. Most of his fans
          were girls, and only wanted a picture or two to
          show their friends. Clementine seemed genuinely
          intrigued. "It's very big. Lots of people as well,
          I'm kind of enjoying the attention though.
          "

Caspar flashed her yet another toothy smile
          and leaned against the table he had been
          sitting on a moment before. "So,
          Clementine. Are you from around
          here?
          " The English/South African
          accent made it quite obvious that he was in
          fact, not from around here. Wherever 'here'
          was.

{ gah sorry for the lame response. x -x
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

esme // first post

Postby lonely » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:04 pm

esme warfield
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

esme woke up early. way too early in her opinion. but she couldn't help herself, she
          was actually excited to maybe get out and meet some youtubers. or at least see them
          in the flesh, instead of from behind her computer screen. she was anxious though. last
          night hadn't been the best night. she got barely any sleep, her mood swinging low.
          dangerously low. today it wasn't much better, but she decided to just ignore it. you'll
          get through today, she reassured herself over and over, not really believing it.

after arriving at vidcon, she had slipped into the first line she saw, hoping she knew
          the youtuber. her head began pounding. she squeezed her eyes shut tightly. she hadn't
          been around this many people in a long time. it didn't help that most of them were
          lovesick girls who couldn't stop screaming. she couldn't help but sigh when she noticed
          there were only a few people left in front of her. she ringed her hands nervously, finally
          stepping up to the booth as the person in front of her fled, gabbing to her friend
          about how she just couldn't believe they just met luke brooks. she immeditaley
          connected him to the janoskians. she wasn't too familar with them. she had only
          watched a few of their videos.

she stepped up to the booth slowly, her heart stuck in her throat, and examined him
          curiously. there was something totally different about having someone right in front
          of you, instead of being miles apart and only ever seeing them in pictures or videos.
          before she could say a word though, his hand was on hers and he was talking and she
          wasn't really hearing it because her heart couldn't stop pounding and her legs felt like they
          had just disappeared and she wasn't quite sure if it was from her nervousness or if
          it was because someone so handsome just frickin took her hand in his. she figured
          it was a mix of the both.
          "i have to go, but I'm here if you need to talk." she heard
          him say through her daze.

he was handing her a slip of paper now and all she could do was gape in surprise. she
          clutched it in her hands and scanned her eyes over it, maybe say, one hundred times
          before it hit her that he had just handed her his cellphone number. suddenly her voice
          was back and she couldn't help but call out as he walked away.
          "w - wait!" she yelped,
          her voice coming out in a squeak. she immediately regretted it because now she was
          stuck and didn't know what to say. so she went with the first thing that came to mind
          "Thanks..." her voice was low and she was afraid he hadn't heard her but now her throat
          was closing back up and tears had sprung to her eyes because he didn't even know her
          name and he was trying to help her. she held them back though, and looked up at him,
          putting on her best smile.
          "I'm fine, though..." she added, her voice tight.

[ this sucks, sorry. ;w; ]

lonely

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shiloh winston.

Postby a i r y . » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:19 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

s h i l o h w i n s t o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shiloh was awoken by her dad, she groaned in annoyance and got up and took a shower. she tried to glance up at the mirror but she was greeted by an empty wall. she sighed knowing it was her fathers attempt at destroying anyway of shiloh being able to see her fatness. when she was finished showering she got out and wrapped a towel around her body, she walked to her closet putting on black skinny jeans and a red plaid fitted shirt and black combat boots. she combed her hair and walked downstairs, her father handed her iPhone to her and some coffee. shiloh just nodded as she followed him to the car.

the whole ride shiloh's dad tried to point out all the awesome people she would see and everything. shiloh just nodded watching things pass through the window. she wasn't in the mood to face the hatred the general public seemed to have. she chewed on her lip slightly nervous from the anticipation. once again her memories wafted over her of her mother telling her she was fat, and yada yada. she shivered slightly as her father pulled over to the curb in front of the building. 'have fun shiloh! i'll be here in four hours!' shiloh nodded and got out of the car and walked into the swirling body of teens, the majority of them teenage girls.

she wandered around aimlessly for awhile before noticing one youtuber that seemed to always make her lip twitch slightly into a smile jack harries. she went to his line that was filled with teenage girls, every girl cut in front of shiloh and she ignored it not wanting to draw attention to herself. finally after a good two hours, she was the only one in line. of course he had to go now, he had smiled at her and left his number. "uh it's okay, thanks i guess." shiloh whispered slightly watching him leave. the guard handed the number, and shiloh just looked at it walking out. she crumbled it in her hand and shoved it deep in her back pocket, she was too fat to be noticed by him.

she wandered around the youtube meet and great for awhile, watching things in the building. she watched girls scream as they met their heroes. she felt a little left out in a sense, she wandered to the middle of the building finding a large fountain. she sat down watching the water shoot up then fall down. she breathed in the crisp smell of the water. she then was able to close her eyes and shut everything out just for a little while. the craziness of the girls faded into a soft white noise whisper that was drowned out by the ebbing of the fountain.

she chewed the bottom of her lip ever so slightly once again, a terrible force of habit she had developed. finally she took jack's number out of her pocket opening the note ever so slightly. she looked at the numbers and brought out her iPhone just as she was about to start a new message she decided against it shoving the number back in her pocket. she sighed locking her iPhone, she returned her gaze and concern once again to the fountain in front of her. she pulled out a penny she had in her pocket she closed her eyes and kissed it gently before tossing it into the fountain, she opened her eyes and watched the cooper cascade down to the bottom of the aquamarine water. she had no idea what she wished for, but she wished for something and that something was for once in her life to feel some other emotion besides hate.
a i r y .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clem - two

Postby xuee » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 pm

clementine avenue

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
WONDERFULLY INSANE

clementine sighed in relief when he didn't say anything about her eruption of speech. since she was little, she'd nervously narrate everything to her parents, her siblings, even inanimate objects. they were usually about her dreams, but she has learned to control what comes out of her mouth since then. casper had a strong handshake. her father would approve. two shakes was usually his trademark. it made her grimace, thinking of her father, the one who had originally sent her to the lavender, the place some called heaven on earth, but to clem, it was more like hell. she was picky about things- she couldn't be too isolated, or too crowded. juliane called her a snob, but in a loving manner.

"that's nice." clementine noted, honestly. she was glad that casper was having fun and getting attention- he deserved it. "i've never been to vidcon before, but it's been a..." she struggled to find the right word. "it's been a..." she racked her mind, worried that she sounded silly. "it's been a new experience." clem finally mustered, and grinned. "if you see an old lady with dyed-blond hair, don't mention me." looking furtively around, the girl hoped that her caretaker wasn't frantically searching for her. she wanted a taste of freedom, but didn't want to worry the only person who cared about her in the least. when casper brought up the question of where she was from, clem paused to think. she had traveled a lot when she was little- she was actually born in norway, but moved to vermont two years later. that was where her family was located, but she hadn't seen them in months. "i'm from vermont, clearly you're not," his accent, although she had heard it many a time in videos, sounded clairvoyant and hard to describe.

"you have nice hair..." clem mumbled, and immediately blushed. "sorry, sorry." she chuckled at her own stupidity- that was not the type of thing you say when first meeting people, especially when you had a weird sort of vibe, like clementine did. people who met her said she seemed otherwordly because of her voice, which was soft and harmonic. when she talked to people, her eyes would glass over, but for only a second or two before she snapped back to reality. sometimes it seemed as if she didn't hear what you'd say to her, but she'd nod as if she understood completely. she also would switch the subject on a whim, whenever she wanted.

"do you have any pets? i used to have a tank of goldfish. one was named goldie, but only because my sister wanted to name it that. i think they got really big, so big that my sister had to put them in the lake, and one morning, they just..." clementine paused for breath. "...were small again, but my sister wanted them to get giant! so she fed them goldfish crackers, but they wouldn't eat them." she trailed off. someone behind her grumbled 'psycho.' it was her least favorite word. also, idiot. clementine knew she wasn't smart- she lacked skills in english comprehension, spelling, and complex mathematics. however, her memory was flawless, so science was not a problem for her.
xuee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kuno parker

Postby aura- » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

k u n o p a r k e r
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
"I'm calling your name but you don't hear a sound"

kuno heard her alarm go off. she reached a hand out from under her blankets and her hand smacked her night stand until it hit her clock, and after a few attempts she finally hit the snooze button. silencing the loud noise. She moaned and pushed the covers off her and the light hit her and she instantly closed her eyes and used her arms to cover her face. She eventually got used to the light and when she did she sat up and stepped off her bed and to her bathroom. She splashed a little water on her face waking her up. She noticed Ace stilling by her toothbrush holder and she pet his head and then walked out of the bathroom and pulled out some clothes. A pair of black jeans and then a light grey v neck. she walked back in her bathroom and shut the door behind her. the sound of her shower going.

about 15 minutes later kuno walked out wrapped in a towel. she grabbed her clothes and got changed. grabbed her brush, found a mirror and started ti brush her blue hair. in the mirrior she saw youtube pulled up and a new video from danisnotonfire was pulled up. and that was when it clicked. today was vidcon. where she will try to meet Dan. after she brushed her hair she clicked the video to start it and it was cheezy Dan making a video about vidcon. some goofyt story about last year and what might happen this year. after the vidoe ended Kuno's hair was just about dried and she brushed it a little more then hung her towel up and headed downstairs to feed Ace and herself

after kuno at the little food she made herself she pet ace and walked out the door with her keys in her hand and some money in her pocket. She opened the cr door to her jeep and started to drive off to vidcon. which was a couple hours away. after arrving shenoticed that she was 10 minutes late. Dan had already started to meet his fans. So kuno hurried and parker her car, got inside and asked someone where she could find Dan. they pointed her in a direction and she went there with no problem. only to find that it was Phil and not Dan. she sighed and then asked someone else and got the right directions. she saw that the line wasn't very long but wasn't to short. She got in line and thoughts staretd to run through her head.

'will i just stand there in silence? will he think i'm a freak? what will he say?' many quiestions ran through her head. Kuno didn't really think this through. What will she say? will she just have him sign something and leave? you are very smart kuno. very smart. Before she knew it there was just one girl in front of her, then it was her turn to see Dan and his smiling face. Te one girl left and KUno stepped up, moved some blue hair from her face and stared into his brown eyes and gave a tiny smile.
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: caspar lee - vidcon

Postby indecisive. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm

CASPAR LEE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Clementine mentioned an older lady with bottle blonde hair,
          he couldn't help but smile. "It'll be our secret then." Caspar
          continued to listen to her, and when she mentioned that it was her
          first time at Vidcon, his face brightened up a bit. "Oh, it's my
          first time too!
          " The British born boy exclaimed a bit too
          enthusiastically. When Clementine told him that she was from Vermont
          he did not know where that was on the map, he only knew that it was a
          state in America.

"I'm from Britain, but I moved to South Africa." Caspar's pale blue
          eyes glittered with amusement. He was a social butterfly and loved talking
          to people, being surrounded by people made him feel the most comfortable.
          The blonde boy broke into a grin when Clementine had commented on his
          hair, and he ran a hand through it self consciously. "Why thank you.
          Many tell me it's one of the best features of my face.
          " This was clearly
          a joke, but every once in a while he got the random phone number from a
          girl asking him on a date.

"Yeah, I've got a dog. Never had a goldfish though." He shoved his
          hands into his pockets and listened to Clementine's story about her past
          goldfish, and glared at the man behind her who had called her a psycho.
          "To be honest, I don't think I'd be able to keep pace with a goldfish.
          They don't do enough for me to be interested much.
          "
indecisive.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.daniel howell.

Postby silver tea. » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Daniel Howell

dan as usual was already awoken, he was on his laptop and drinking some tea that he had made when he had gotten up. he was looking on youtube at the recent comments on his channel and also wandering around on tumblr to see what his fans had posted about him or the channel. dan took a sip of his tea as he was laying on the couch, he wasn't the most energetic or I guess you could say athletic person in the world. he looked over to the clock and noticed the time, he had been on the computer since he had awoken and had now decided it would be best to go to his booth now than rather be late and his fans have a bad image of him then.

dan shut his computer off as he stretched his legs, once he shut the computer off and put it on the nearby table he stretched out his arms and then got up. dan stood up at six foot and three inches tall, pretty tall as the average human height was five feet and ten inches. he started to walk over to his room so he could get dressed, he hadn't gotten breakfast yet and wasn't planning on to unless when he was out and he got hungry of course. dan walked over to the door and put his hand on the cold door knob, he twisted it open and then walked in as he closed the door behind him. dan walked over and picked a galaxy designed shirt and black skinny jeans, he put them on and slipped on his shoes.

after he was finished slipping on his shoes he got up and put a jacket on, it was a casual jacket and wasn't that important. dan walked out and started to go towards the way out of his hotel room, he opened the door and shut it while locking it behind him to make sure no one would sneak in but they could still leave a note like the last time he had been somewhere like this. he shivered at the thought of that, it was rather creepy yet funny as he had played a joke on the girl then. dan started to walk down to his booth, he knew exactly where it was since he practically memorized it and well...helped set it up the day before. once dan was down he looked around at the other youtubers that were there and saw some people that he had seen before, he smiled and started to walk off towards his booth that was somewhere in the corner.

as dan walked over to his booth he noticed that phil had gotten there first and soon got there and said to phil, "I hate you." he laughed a bit smiling and sat down next to him, he looked over at the line and started to talk to his fan and saw a girl behind her with beautiful hair and nice figure to...but of course you also had to have a good personality to go with your good looks or those looks would just go down hill from there. as he was talking to the girl and answering her questions and listening to her say how much she loved dan and phil he just smiled and laughed sometimes when she said some awkward things. after it was her turn the girl with the nice colorful hair had come up from behind her and dan said to her before phil could say anything, "Hello, so what's your name?" he smiled since he was very happy to meet another person who actually made smile in desperate times or at least he heard from others that he made them smile in desperate or upsetting times. dan thought of that and then turned his attention back to the girl to see what she would say as phil introduced himself and everything, sure dan could've introduced himself but the girl pretty much already knew who he was.

-- sorry if it's crappy, I was going to post but then you posted first as you ninja'd me. cx
silver tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kuno parker

Postby aura- » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:09 pm

k u n o p a r k e r
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
"I'm calling your name but you don't hear a sound"

haha x3 sorry }}

kuno watched as phil was about to say something but dan quickly asked what her name was then phil said what he was going to say. she noticed at dan didn't introduce himself and he was probably saving his breath cause everyone who comes to his booth probably knows who they are. kuno definetly knows who they are, i mean, who doesn't?

kuno's mind was off in la la land as she drifted off in her thinking then after phil asked if she was alright she nodded then remebered that dan asked what her name was. 'god kuno, what have you gotten yourself into?' she mental said to herself and wasn't sure how to tell him. if she ever did decided to start tlking she would speak..oddly. she hasn;t spoke a word since the ninth grade. which was about five years ago. you may think it is stupid when someone forgets how to talk, well it happens.

kuno carefully scannd the desk they were sitting at to see if there was a peice of paper she could write on but didn't find one. at this point she is slightly paniking. there were people behind her waiting to meet them and she was preventing them from doing so. plus their time was almost up. how mad do you think they would be if she prevented them from meeting dan and phil. kuno would be pretty mad.

kuno didn't know what to do. she stood there and kelpt her gaze at the table, to afraid to face what dan had to say about her. he seemed nice on youtube but people fake that. they put on a smile and do it to enjoy people. dan could do that, even though it doesn't sound like he does. but he jusy might be very good at hiding that, just like kuno. kuno glanced up at hom and his eyes and waited to hear what he was going to say, or if he was going to say anything at all
aura-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two;;

Postby Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:16 pm

n
Last edited by Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aʟᴀsᴋᴀɴ Esᴋɪᴍᴏs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me