ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ. open

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 am

bump}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:01 am

bump}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:42 am

bump}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:49 am

{{May I reserve experiment 102?

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:24 am

Sure ^^}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chesapeake » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:43 am

Shadow of the Day-
Linkin Park wrote:
I close both locks below the window
I close both blinds and turn away

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

In cards and flowers on your window
Your friends all plead for you to stay

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

The sun will set for you

єνєяутнιηg gєηєяαℓ

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Chesapeake
Call me Chess.
Nᴀᴍᴇ:
Ethan Alexander Jacobs
Ethan was not his first choice of names. In fact, he really wanted to choose some odd name like Gavin that would make him stand out. Gavin meant white battle hawk, and that he felt personified him. But Ethan was a more common name, and because it meant firm or strong, he feels that it still works with him as a person. Alexander means warrior, coming from Greek, and Ethan feels that a trooper or a fighter is what he is. Also, it sounded good with Ethan, so it worked for him. He thought it was a good idea to take a surname along with the others that would help.
Nɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ:
PC-101
He doesn't really have a nickname, but his experiment number is one hundred and one. He knows that the 'PC' brands him as PhiCorp property, but he doesn't like being called that number and he certainly hates the company.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male
An explanation of a guy's anatomy is not needed, hopefully.
Aɢᴇ:
Eighteen
Old enough.
ωнαт уσυ ѕєє

Hᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ:
Black.
Though his 'natural' hair is white, Ethan has dyed his hair the exact opposite, a dark black. He re-dyes his hair at any sign of white in it, since he is a lot paranoid about being found out.
Eʏᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ:
Brown
Ethan's eyes kind of show through the colored contacts, making the amber color change to a muddy dark brown. He doesn't mind, the dark brown color is a common trait among people who have darker hair, and it helps him blend in more.
Mᴀʀᴋɪɴɢs:
PC-101
This tattoo is placed behind his right ear, which is why he keeps his hair long. Other than that, he seems to have no scars or markings on his pale skin.
Dᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ:
Tall.
Ethan is a rather tall person, standing at a height of 6'4". His build is just about average. He isn't buff, just lean and well muscled from exercise and working out at home. He doesn't formally work at a gym, merely trains to work off steam. For the most part, his hair's natural color is white- like the others- but oddly, he has darker blonde eyebrows which almost look brownish under certain lights. He dyes these too, most of the time.
уσυ αη∂ мє

Cʀᴜsʜ:
None
Ethan doesn't have a crush.
Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Bisexual.
This means that he has the potential to be attracted to either gender.
Sᴘᴏᴜsᴇ:
None
None
ωєℓ¢σмє тσ му ѕιℓℓу ℓιƒє

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
Quiet. Responsible.
---------------------------
"Wake in a sweat again,
another day's been laid to waste
in my disgrace.
Stuck in my head again,
feels like I'll never leave this place.
There's no escape.
I'm my own worst enemy."
---------------------------

Ethan is a 'gentle giant'. Though he is tall, he would rather not use his size or his strength against people, preferring to remove himself from the situation or talking whatever it is out. He isn't a violent person, but when provoked, he acts swiftly and precisely. He prefers to be alone most of the time, or be with a book, he doesn't always enjoy other people's company. He's lost most of his trust in people as well, so when he is with people, he doesn't mesh well. Most people stay out of his way, but those that do cross him don't try again. He isn't normally very friendly, but he doesn't mind people as long as they don't annoy him. When he is upset, he tends to remove himself from the situation and drown himself in his music or studies, which just makes things harder to patch up later. He is serious, interested in secure and peaceful living away from the lab. He's the kind of guy who looks into and plans for the future. While sometimes he gets distracted, he is usually extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-organized and hard working, he works steadily towards goals. Once his mind is set to do something, he tends to get it done, whatever it is. While he seems detached from most things, keeping a façade up is one thing he can do really well.

He is the calm one. The one who always has a plan and is a quick thinker. He always seems to hold a calm face, and he's had his powers under an iron grip of control. The last time he didn't keep them squashed down in himself, he made a house implode. Luckily, that was way far out in the country, far- very far- away from here. He tends to refrain from using his powers at all.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ/Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ:
He's had a hard life.
Obviously when a person wakes up in a stereotypical sterilized pure white lab with almost no memory, something in their life has gone wrong. Ethan's earliest memories weren't of the lab though. He had fuzzy memories of a girl who had white hair like him, though she'd had weird hands. He doesn't remember what the hands looked like, just that they were different from his. They were surrounded by green fields. He remembers playing tag with her, then starting a game of hide and seek and not being able to find her. His next memory was of the lab, at about the same age, perhaps a year older. He was in a room with a bunch of other children. Some of them looked like him, others didn't. But they were playing with shiny chrome-colored metal bars which were magnets and white blocks, all together as a group. Ethan was quietly playing with some of the magnets and making a little tower out of the blocks a little bit aside from most of the group. That was when one of the other kids came over and kicked his tower down. A fit of rage overtook him, and the next thing he knew, he was staring at a pile of white blocks after they all picked themselves up and dropped on top of the other kid. That was when 101 Ethan was dragged away down the hall towards the sliding glass doors where no kid that went in came out, and placed into 'isolation'.

It wasn't really that bad in the isolation wing. Just a bit boring. Ethan found that most of the scientists would let him eat the M&Ms afterwards if he did everything they said to do and was good. He never really passed the time, but he knew which day was his birthday because he would always get a special candy- chocolate, and they'd tell him how old he was. He didn't think it was odd when they asked him to kill ants, since he thought they were a menace anyways. Gradually, he was moved up the scale, before finding a mouse in the room with him. His immediate reaction was 'pest' and then the mouse was lifeless. After that, it seemed that the scientists wanted to move him up more, and so they brought in a snake. Done. Bat. Done. Bigger snake. Done. On and on it went, but when they brought in a cat and a dog and placed them in his room, he immediately refused. They made the dog crazy- gave him rabies or some disease- and Ethan immediately began to make plans to get out of there.

The escape was difficult, and Ethan doesn't like the fact that so many are still in the PhiCorp facility. He longs to return to get everyone out, but he also doesn't like to dwell on the days he spent there. In the years that have passed, Ethan has maintained average grades, pretending to be a straight-B student and privately pursuing greater knowledge.

☽ • ☄ • ☾

ImageImageImage
Chesapeake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:45 am

Accepted, nice to see you again}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chesapeake » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:50 am

[Nice to see you too, c;
Again, if we have any spots that don't fill up, I will make another character.
]
ImageImageImage
Chesapeake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks we have three more spots open and I'm thinking of making another character so if you want you can but I won't force you c:}}
Speak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Speak » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:57 pm

bump}}
Speak