WhoLock (Doctor Who & Sherlock) Roleplay-OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: WhoLock (Doctor Who & Sherlock) Roleplay-OPEN

Postby kona. » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am

(Hey guys! I was traveling all of yesterday, so sorry for my one day absence lol. I'm back and good! i'm now in the Central time of the US.)

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:03 am

(And begin!)
Clara Oswin Oswald
The Doctor had promised her planets and galaxies and aliens. Yet here she is, on earth, worried sick about her dad. You see, the world is ending. Ugly aliens invaded the earth, turning it into a giant farm. The Doctor had picked up the distress call while they were en route to Caralackanakawill, Segment 2. Apparently they have really good cheese.
Clara rotated slowly, her foot nudging the rough concrete ground occasionally to keep the chair spinning. The Resistance HQ was deep underground, in a system of soaring tunnels as old as Rome. The wide halls were dimly lit by naked bulbs strung along the ceiling. The centre room, where Clara sat, was slightly better lit. Huge machines hummed in a maze of wires three inches around. The Doctor was bent over a desk along with some big wigs of the Resistance. Other people hurried in and out, each with a very important mission. Sighing, Clara hopped to her feet and walked over to the Doctor. "What can I do to help? I am literally out of my mind with boredom." She rose to her full height, daring anyone to tell her to go sit down or fetch them some more tea. "I'm clever and I want to help. Tell me what to do."
Super busy, can't really reply often. RPers please understand, thanks. c:
I will help beginner roleplayers! Do you want to become a semi-lit roleplayer? I'd love to give you some tips! We can do a 1x1 and I'll give you some tips every post. PM me!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
What is it like in your funny little brains?
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[ ] My Writing Shop! Closed! [ ] WhoLock Roleplay! Plenty of Spots Open! [ ]

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the
universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:59 am

Might I ask is it okay if I take Sherlock or is someone else playing him? I only found this today and to my knowledge no one else has taken him or am I wrong?}
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:57 am

((You can thank Baskerville. Sherlock is reserved in your name. :) ))
I will help beginner roleplayers! Do you want to become a semi-lit roleplayer? I'd love to give you some tips! We can do a 1x1 and I'll give you some tips every post. PM me!
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun.
He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and can see the turn of the
universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:24 pm

(Where should Ten be? Should he be with 11 or just randomly wandering around somewhere else?)
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

(Maybe he's somewhere else helping another group. Maybe he just landed with great difficulty after getting the distress signal. You decide.)
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:02 pm

(So I'm just gonna give Ten his own TARDIS. Hope nobody minds. :)

Ten ran around the console in his scatterbrained way, hitting this green button and flipping that red switch, occasionally grabbing a hammer and hitting something. This is why I'm not supposed to pilot this thing alone! he thought as he tried to land the TARDIS without denting the 1900s. He had received a distress signal from Earth, and was determined to help, as he always was. Alone once again, he didn't really have much else to do. He had to fight back the sorrow still remaining from the loss of his companions. Focus, focus! he urged himself, nearly losing the TARDIS as he slipped into reverie, I don't have time to think He landed the TARDIS at last, panting for a second before opening the doors and rushing into the scene with his usual flair. He heard loud machinery and people scurrying about, but his focus was drawn to a group of people huddled around a desk and a girl sitting off to the side, looking frustrated. For some reason, she reminded him of Rose... He shook off the memories, trotting over to the group by the desk. He stuck his head into the powwow, looking around. "So, which one of you sent the distress signal?" he asked brightly.
Last edited by Loch Ness on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:10 pm

(Great post!)
Clara Oswald
"Excuse me," Clara turned around to see a tall, brown suited man with spikey hair. "We answered it." She indicated the Doctor. "Who are you?" The man seemed familiar, like a picture of a friend before they undergo a mishap and change drastically. "Do I know you?" Clara asked in her frank manner, grateful that something had happened to break the boredom. "Clara Oswald." She said, sticking out her hand with a slightly confused smile. Where had he come from? Who was he? How did he know about the distress signal? Whoever he was, Clara was determined to find out, as long as the Doctor didn't need her help.
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:52 am

Ten turned, surprised to hear the girl speak up instead of one of the group members. "You're helping out, too? Well, as I always say, any multiple of heads is better than a single one." He looked at her quizzically. Beside her reminding him of Rose, she didn't seem familiar. "No, I don't think we've ever met. I've been alive for quite awhile, but you are new to me." He smiled as she offered her hand, shaking it warmly. "Nice to meet you, Clara. I'm the Doctor. So what are your plans to save the world?" he asked, gesturing to her and Eleven.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nerdyteengirl » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 pm

(The person who wanted to play Eleven still hasn't responded to my PM, so I was thinking maybe I could play him until we find someone else, whoever that may be, if that's ok with everyone?)
It must be so
ß☺ґїᾔ❡.

universe, and... he's
ωøᾔ∂ℯґḟüℓ.

nerdyteengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me