ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:48 am

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I Tags; Mark, Skylar, Adam, Saturn, Luka, Emmy
"It was just supposed to be a standard patrol, Mr Holloway," Jason interjected, finally stepping back from the broken female and pulling the blanket over her with hands that still wouldn't cease to shake. The previous beta's words made him want to bow his head in shame. Avoiding eye contact, he dropped int is crouch and began sorting through her ruined clothes' pockets, pulling out a cellphone and keys and the likes.
"Nobody expected her to run straight into trouble that she couldn't handle. We were wrong, and I'm not going to deny it, but Benji Hutcherson went out straight after her. And she had that dog with her, too. Honestly, I wouldn't put it past her to pick a fight with somebody past her abilities - she's been acting really off since the alphas passed - but none of us have any more idea than you. How did you find her?"
Glancing at the auburn now struggling to rise - anywhere but the intimidating figure in the doorway - he sighed and gave her a thumbs up. Maybe it would be best to get Emmelene out of the way. He had a feeling things were about to get heated. "Okay, kid. Okay. I get the hint. How about you go and find those records and some clean clothes for Skylar, then? Take it slow. If you feel lightheaded or anything, stop immediately. Okay?"

Emmelene Tersen I Werewolf I Hunter I Tags; Jason, Mark, etc.
"Yeah, you got it! No problem!"
She managed a grin when the medic finally gave her the go-ahead. Swinging herself fully out of bed and getting unsteadily to her feet, she managed to leave the makeshift infirmary without toppling over. Even if she had had to grab a shelf, then Adam's arm for support as she left. She was stiff all over, and still couldn't breathe that well, but a quick glance at the neat row of stitches just under the hem of her shirt was reassuring. Together, Jason and her werewolf genes had done a good job. It was still there, still swollen and sore, sure, but she was alive, and she was walking. Only a couple of hours after being shot by a flaker.
Just as she passed by Mark, though, a thought crossed her mind.
No Skylar. No Alphas.
"She's going to be okay, right? And... Well, what now, guys? Who's... Who's calling the shots? What's going to happen now?"
The defeated look Jason didn't manage to hide hit her like a truck. With a grimace and a firmly shut mouth, the seventeen-year old turned and left as quickly as her side would allow.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa gives a small chuckle after his story, she had been listening intently as she does when the people she respects speak, "The snow can be a real hassle," she says a gleam in her eyes, "I live further out in the woods so I understand how that is," realizing what she could have give away she thinks up her own story which wasn't a complete lie, "I have a cabin a bit further out just me though," she sighs, "I was tossed around in foster homes until I was nine before I my brother and I were adopted," a small hint of sadness covers her face but she quickly hides it, "the parents who adopted my brother and I died when we we're seventeen. He went off to do his own thing and I stayed around the cabin, they were a secluded family so no one really knows about the cabin, or us when were we're all there."

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka shakes his head at the stubborn male, "at least take one of these heading pads for your hands," Luka signs at Marks question shifting slightly to hide his before nervous stance, "We've had a lot of kills lately, they all seem to be from the same werewolf hunter. She went out on her own to find him, none of us wanted her to go alone but it seems no one can stop that girl when shes on a mission." Luka stifles another sigh, "we can't really tell her no either she's serving as our beta for now." Luka shakes his head and looks at mark, "it would explain why she had the gun and started firing at every hunter."
Last edited by Sleeping With Issues on Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⧼ ➴ ── i don't need no one cause no one defines me !! 」18

Postby hellb0und » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:22 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo.
            “𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.”

I hadn't spoken a word. Instead, my incisors dug into the armor before failing, though I'd righted myself immediately. A falter wouldn't destroy my stubborn determination. He was a hunter, and he wanted me dead. He was one of the many which murdered my father, the one person I was absolutely certain I'd loved. There was no way I'd walk out of this battle without his blood drawn across my ebony coat, and his body a tangled, immobile mess. Unfortunately, I'd given him enough time to get on the other side of the car, he's frightened. Rightfully so. I threw myself at the hefty car, rapidly navigating it before closing the space he'd so desperately tried to put between us. Pure fury raged within my gray irises. I could've sworn they'd turned crimson, reflecting my animosity & outrage. This time I'd aimed elsewhere, specifically his lower torso. Serrated claws tearing through clothing, clashing with exposed skin. Needing to take him down to finally finish him off, and knowing hitting his leg in the correct spot would do the job. Time's up, I thought with a silent, monstrous cackle.

(This alright? If you don't want her to hit him, that's fine. I'll edit it.)
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:41 pm

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆
☆|Single|☆|Werewolf Hunter|☆
☆|Tags: Alexa|☆

Aspat nodded. He understood what she meant and noted a hint of sadness in his voice. He would usually he suspicious talking to a forest dweller he'd never known about but he just seemed to trust her and he didn't know why.

Aspat nodded. "My cabin used to belong to my parents but they're dead so now it's just me." He shrugged. "Its nice and cosy now though." He chuckled.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:40 am

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa lets a hint of the rea smile come back, "I bet it is, and I'm sorry for your loss," She says doing a little excited bounce when the food gets there smiling down at her soup and bread. Alexa takes a a slow spoonful and eats it taking time to swirl it around her bowl first, she wasn't used to eating in front of anyone but the pack so this was weird to her.

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka shakes his head at the stubborn male, "at least take one of these heading pads for your hands," Luka signs at Marks question shifting slightly to hide his before nervous stance, "We've had a lot of kills lately, they all seem to be from the same werewolf hunter. She went out on her own to find him, none of us wanted her to go alone but it seems no one can stop that girl when shes on a mission." Luka stifles another sigh, "we can't really tell her no either she's serving as our beta for now." Luka shakes his head and looks at mark, "it would explain why she had the gun and started firing at every hunter."
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:57 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆

Aspat's food came shortly after and he eagerly tucked into his panini. He was so hungry but was finding it hard to eat it with one, less-dominant hand.

"So," he paused as he thought up a question. "Do you go hunting?" He asked.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleeping With Issues » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:46 pm

Alexa Katia Blake
bisexual
hunter
tags;open
crush/mate; open

Alexa chuckles, "you could say that," she looks thought full, "w-I dont don't come into town much for anything unless I can't get or make make the thing I need." a proud smile plays back onto her face, "I also do have to take out pests or I guess threats to the cabin from time to time but not as often." Alexa shakes her head slightly, "Do you hunt?" she asks in turn looking him over trying to think of another question to ask that wasn't too personal, she didn't know why but she had the urge to get to know the male in front of her, "If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for work?"

Luka Adam Blake
bisexual
healer/medic
tags; Jason, Mark
crush/mate; open

Luka shakes his head at the stubborn male, "at least take one of these heading pads for your hands," Luka signs at Marks question shifting slightly to hide his before nervous stance, "We've had a lot of kills lately, they all seem to be from the same werewolf hunter. She went out on her own to find him, none of us wanted her to go alone but it seems no one can stop that girl when shes on a mission." Luka stifles another sigh, "we can't really tell her no either she's serving as our beta for now." Luka shakes his head and looks at mark, "it would explain why she had the gun and started firing at every hunter." [/quote]
Sleeping With Issues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:34 pm

✦ 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓷 ✦

{ Species } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistair. D'arc { Crush } open

Sucessfully removing our plate from the broken down truck and jotting down that of the males i sighed, removed plate in hand as i glanced over to D'arc halfheartedly scolding Alistar, just the tone he spoke with in the crisp air had a conserned look glossing my eyes as i pulled myself up with of course the help of the car only giving a auditable grunt. Looking around as i tried to spot headlights or at least try and hear the roar of an engin over the howling wind i clenched my jaw, where the hell was ford?! deciding it was better not to worry too much about the young teammate as i was awear he could very much take care of himself - and knowing we had bigger issues - i placed my arm back over my ribs and walked towards d'arc and the downed agent he will be fine, he has to be. Finally after what felt like a eternity i reached the rear door and pulled it open only looking back to d'arc as he answered my question about his own well being with a unconvinced look while my gaze trailed to the bleeding wound on his shoulder though again decided against my snide comments he already said he would get it looked at. Pulling myself into the not warm enough truck i slammed the door shut behind me and only then did i answer D'arcs own concerned question as i glanced down at the screaming wounds, closing my eyes for only a moments time before reopening them to view the male in the drivers seat "i'll be fine" I simply stated before glancing to the unresponcive Alistar, slightly biting my lip before leaning forward to rest my arms on the center consol as i continued to watch him "h- how is he?" I finally asked in a near whisper as i threw a half glance back to D'arc unsure i even wanted the answer.

↩ 𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓮 ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } Saturn { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Done awaiting Saturn's thoughts i was about to shift knowing it would be easier to move on for paws rather then two feet, especially if we were under attack i braced myself for the no doubtable searing pain that would follow though before i had the chance to begin the shift i heard several voices followed by quick footsteps causing my head to snap in the direction they orignated from the scent of blood once more overwhelming. Remaining silent for several minutes as i tried to put together who all was coming i silently went over the scents in my head, Jason and luka were the strongest normal scents followed by one i couldn't exactly place, earning my gaze to instantly narrow, though that all seemed to melt away the moment the blood completely clicked with my mind, was that?- skyler!. Then almost on cue in came ason carring the unconscious girl past us and towards one of the beds further down her state had my concern, and protection peaked heartbeat nearly echoing in my ears as everything momentarily stopped, voices died out and figures became a blur as i staired near expressionlessly at skyler everything in my body screaming to kill the bloody bastard who had done this the only thing keeping me from doing so was not knowing what dangers she was currently facing.
Finally being pulled back into the current situation i flicked my gaze to the shivering mess of a man in the doorway looking him over as i tried to put a name to his face though not coming up with one i had to assume this was the ex-beta i had been told about he may have presoumingly saved our current beta but his attitude didn't win any points from me, about to say something about glaring at the young hunter i was quickly stopped as i felt someone grab into my arm about to pull away until i noticed it was the girl in question, who was asked to retrieve the things me and saturn were asked, apperently not moving as quickly as jason wished. Still contemplating for a moment if it was okay for her to be touching me even in such a dismissive manor i finally sighed and wrapped one arm around her, while the other held her arm assisting her until she broke away. Watching her for a few more minutes as i ensured she could properly, or somewhat properly walk i tuned back into the conversation at hand, just as i heard the medic say nobody could have stopped her the statement causing my jaw to clench and eyes to momentarily close, i could - i knew i could i was the only one who ever stood up against her, besides Aurora that is.
but i was to busy hating myself though if i was being completely honest i blamed myself for this too. Cursing beneith my breath i tuned out the wolf's words only letting him speak as i heard mark's words as i delivered a glare as cold as the conditions outside towards him "i'll tell you why, as he said, there's some wanna be hunter after the pack,
and she was the only one willing to do anything, perhaps had you shown up sooner, it wouldn't have gotten so bad"
I snapped, only slightly leaning on the bed emmy had since gotten out of as i continued to hold my attention on the former beta,many still respected him, but i wasn't one and with the events that had taken place today wasn't afraid to snap at anyone especially one who didn't belong here. After several long minutes i finally looked away from mark and to the window, only glancing back to jason as i heard emmy's departing question she had a point, we had nobody to fill in while skyler was down, keeping her rested would be a task all to itself though i didn't comment on the matter simply because i didn't know as nobody else did.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crono » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark glared at the unknown male for a moment, "Had I been there sooner? I shouldn't even be here at all!" Mark gave in as he reached an arm out from under the foil blanket to take the heating pad. The limb still damp with a small stream of blood coming from the earlier graze that he'd forgotten about until it was in front of him. The cold and seemingly killed any potential pain, he gave a frustrated and defeated shrug of his shoulders guessing Luka would want to stitch it up and wouldn't argue even if it wasn't that bad. So he kept his arm held out for the medic to look it over while they all spoke about Skylar's recent behavior as well as the local hunters becoming more active. When asked how he found her Mark let out a sigh, "I was helping a group with car trouble and she just started shooting at them from the woods, it's a wonder she didn't hit me. Guessing they're this group of hunters you guys are talking about. They shot back, so I had to get involved."

It was stupid of her that was no doubt. Mark groaned a little at the thought of his truck still on the side of the road, hoping that maybe they'd assumed he'd ran off instead of following up. Watching as Emmalene left, the pack seemed such a mess, so many dead, or injured. And she made a point that nobody was currently in charge. "Nobody's taken Greg's spot?"

Last edited by Crono on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 am

☆|Aspat Hawking|☆|Male|☆

Aspat shook his head. He was an instinctual liar when it came to people being concerned about him - he didn't like the attention that came woth it. The hunter was grestpu relieved when she shifted the topic again.

"I don't exactly work." He said with a soft chuckle, "I mostly just live off the land and what I can scavenge from-" He paused briefly as he thought up a lie, "odd jobs I do as a handy man." He said simply. "I sometimes sell the pelts and meat I get from my hunts." He explained.

The second part wasn't exactly a lie but most of his large income came from selling Werewolf pelts as they were highly valued and tough to acquire as many werewolves are near-impossible to kill in wolf form.

"What about you?" He asked with a tilt of his head. He was curious of her and was drawn to her, attentive to every word and move she made. He studied her body language, hunting instincts kicking in but for a different reason.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me