COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby star star. » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:07 am

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane laughs. "True!" she says. Turning around,s he grabs her bag, swings it over her shoulder, and runs after Linsdey. Once she was outside with her new friend, she walks over to a spot on the sidewalk as the other girl pulled out her laptop and violin, and then sits down, and then grins at Linsdey

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:44 pm

(( bump
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 pm

((I will reply soon! C: )

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann watched him relax as she spoke. It thrilled the living daylights of her that she was lucky enough to have the chance ti meet such a wonderful guy. Being as articulate as a scholar, the brunette still couldnt find words to express the flood of feelings flowing through her. It is like sun after a week of heavy rain, or when you are out with your camera and suddenly a beautiful bird sits right in front of you and you are so happy to sit back and observe it and click some pictures. Or her feeling can be expressed like the joy when you see your poem published in a famous Magazine. She was feeling a type of joy much more than those little wonderful things.

Oh how Lucy Ann's heart flew as she heard Mitch utter those beautiful words. She knew he was feeling nervous by seeing him fret. She was not that much calm herself. A blush creeped up her cheeks as her body tingled with pleasure. This was amazing. And to think they just met. But no doubt was present in her mind. He was her other half. She may be exaggerating but she simply didnt care. "Yes Mitch..."she said few of her brown locks falling on her face as she nodded enthusiastically. "We could give it a try..."she said with a cheeky wink though she was blushing and feeling shy all over.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Concerned
Tagged: Thundersnow

The brunette walked the length of the halls of his dorm digging his hands in his pockets. The pale face was crinkled up with a small open smile, his dark earnest eyes discovering his new University, true to his middle name. It was hard leaving his family and not so hard leaving his High school mates. He knew none of his were true and the girls as always used him for the freaking popularity race they were in. He sighed with relief as he realized that he had left behind those unpleasant creatures and those blurry memories to make a new life for himself focusing on his passion, Dancing.

Jeremy walked humming a tune to himself when he saw at the distant a fairly pretty blonde fall down. He swore under his breath and rushed to her side at once. By the time he reached there she had scrambled to regain herself and looked upset. "Are you okay there?"he asked in his low but thrilling deep rumble.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 pm

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch beamed at Lucy Ann, his caramel brown eyes twinkling softly behind the lens of his red nerd glasses. He scooted himself over a little, that way he became much closer to the female. For once, he was going to start dating a girl he actually felt something for. Something truly amazing.
Mitchell continued to hold her hand, not daring to let go. It was as if she were his lifeline already, and he depended on it there. "You're a very special girl, Lucy Ann. I'm lucky to have gotten you.'" He whispered sweetly, glancing around at the rest of the campus that they sat in front of. Nothing could spoil this moment, so long as he had Lucy Ann.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:08 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thundersnow esther sevina
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gender ; genderfluid sexuality ; homosexual age ; nineteen mood ; flustered tagged ; jeremy

i rubbed my face some, desperate to regain composure, cursing loudly when i saw that my things had sprawled out around me on the floor. upon hearing a male voice i raised my head, blinking some and knitting my eyebrows. "i'm fine," i snapped quickly, my cheeks hot. my voice was a bit deep, it neutral as well as my gender. neutral. it could easily be a girl's, or even a boy's. and nobody would know which gender i was until i either told them or they read my birth certificate. both not likely. i exhaled slowly, gazing at him calmly before to the ground, where my things were. i hurriedly knelt down to gather them up, shaking my head. "sorry," i muttered, narrowing my eyes. "i'm not so used to the concern."
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:38 am

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Ecstatic
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann grinned as Mitch shuffled to move closer to her. She followed suit and completed the distance between them leaving just some centimeters gap. Her brown eyes darted down to their hands, hers covered protectively by his bigger ones. She felt safe and very good when she was with Mitch. Lucy Ann found that quality of his very attractive. She was soon lost in his adorable caramel eyes again, the smile still not vanishing from her rosebud lips. Her pink cheeks glowed with pleasure as she stole a glance around the garden and sighing with glee that no one was there to spoil their moment. This was like fairytale, she never knew things like this would happen in real life. In her Romance books sure but to her never!

Once again the girl's heartbeat sped up as Mitch complimented her again. "Stop Mitch!"she chuckled blushing zealously. "You are making me blush too much! I am not special...not as much as you are anyway. I dont know much boys like you....and I am not going to find out too when you are here. You are the one for me alright!"she said with a nervous laugh her gaze never diverting away.

✯✯✯

Jeremy E.Grey
The Dancer
Feeling Concerned
Tagged: Thundersnow

Jeremy looked at the blonde closely. She looked like a girl of course but he sensed some different aura from her. He picked up a thing or two and handed it to her with a smile. Jeremy looked into her eyes his face a little screwed up with the puzzle. He noted that she was feeling embarrassed. The person apologized and he accepted it graciously. "Hey its alright...these things are normal...believe me! So..."he said holding out one pale hand with a smile. "My name is Jeremy Grey and you are?"he asked observing her curiously.

OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:25 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thundersnow esther sevina
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gender ; genderfluid sexuality ; homosexual age ; nineteen mood ; uncertain tagged ; jeremy

i glanced at his hand, sighing some and watching him closely, finally clasping my hand with his, narrowing my dark eyes as i examined him. "thunder. sevina. nice to meet you, jeremy." my expression showed slight disinterest, but i quickly covered it with impassiveness. i cleared my throat, taking the things that he'd picked up, nodding some and straightening. i looked to the side before back at him. "thank you. i- should get going..."
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:11 am

ImpossibleFlame wrote:
. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane laughs. "True!" she says. Turning around,s he grabs her bag, swings it over her shoulder, and runs after Linsdey. Once she was outside with her new friend, she walks over to a spot on the sidewalk as the other girl pulled out her laptop and violin, and then sits down, and then grins at Linsdey

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

"Okay, so you might have heard this one, I love it so." Lindsey quickly pressed play on her laptop after making sure it was loud enough. The custom speakers in her laptop made listen to music so much easier. As the track began Lindsey stood up and counted where she was to start before beginning on her violin. She remember the dance from the video. So much practice went into that, very painful. It was however the first time she managed to do a back-filp while playing the violin, that was fun. But she definitely wasn't going to do that now, unless she had something to jump off, but she didn't so that was out.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
dating Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch released more air out of his mouth then usual, letting the breeze brush your face with his warm breath. "Lucy Ann. I am, in no way, special." He scoffed playfully, looking down at his red converse. His legs were slightly crossed, so he quickly shifted them so they weren't. The male allowed his sweet dimple to appear again, causing his cheekbones to sharpen as he laughed.
"I haven't met a girl like you... Ever." He claimed, being completely honest. He truly hadn't.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

hey there, i'm daz.
constant autopilot.

█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items