COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby JungleWriter » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 am

(just walking around the lobby entrance lol)
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:17 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again
If you think you're alive then you're better off dead.

Charlie Beau Abbot - Bisexual - Loner

Beau walked with his hands casually sitting inside his hoodie pockets. He was tired, once again being deprived of sleep due to his demons. Loosely shaking his head to allow his hair to fall gentle over his face, he strolled through the empty corridors. [ugh. writers block -_-]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sky dancer. » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Bethany is open
sky dancer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:30 pm

thank you, is she just walking about?
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:11 am

daz wrote:
    (( Both accepted! Thanks for joining! Feel free to ask any questions and join in at any time c; ))

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch listened to her speak, a huge grin that showed off his beautiful white teeth appeared. He didn't interrupt a word Lucy Ann uttered, not wanting to miss any of it. Everything was whirling around in his brain, making things more chaotic and riveting then they actually were. He found himself reaching out and taking the female's hand in his, squeezing it tightly yet gently. The handsome nerd followed her lead, revealing his true feelings for the young brunette.
"People say love can't be found this fast, but I think you're the most astounding female I've ever had the pleasure to speak to. I really, really like you, and I appreciate every little thing that you do.
We just met, and Lucy Ann Mastero I am so, so thrilled to have met such a beautiful and artistic girl like you!"
His deep voice rattled off, still managing to keep up with his amazing vocabulary.

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann looked back at him her dark eyes watching him nervously. Was he going to reply? She suddenly felt weak in the knees and very hot. The fact that the person she was crushing on was extremely hot in every possible way didnt help. Lucy Ann knew things were going too fast for her to keep up, but she was willing to engage herself into the adventure as long as Mitch decides to be with her in the journey. You could imagine her delight when the brunette took her small hands into his and firmly protecting it giving it a gently squeeze. She felt light-headed and she held his hands firmly and looked up at him as he started talking.

The words coming out of his mouth reached the brunette's brain. She couldnt believe what he had just said. Did Mitch really like her? Her mouth agape, she listened to the taller boy with intense surprise and concentration. Her heart hammered more onto her chest and as he finished she snapped her mouth shut, her rosebud lips framing into a angelic beam. The girl was ecstatic. "Wow...Really Mitch? But I have to say, Mitchell, I really like you. Like you so much that I am willing to spend the rest of my life with you. I know its impossible, come on we just met, but nothing is impossible right? We should really take the train you know? All it matters is whether we like each other and I would die for you and I guess you are feeling the same...so..."she said coyly her winsome face filled with happiness. She swung their arms lightly smiling up at him, admiring his handsome features.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:56 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thundersnow esther sevina
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

gender ; genderfluid sexuality ; homosexual age ; nineteen mood ; self absorbed in their thoughts tagged ; no-one in specific.

worrying over petty, small things is something i let other people do. most definitely not myself. i was better than that, surely? college was supposed to be easy. supposed to be fun. people were supposed to like it here. i mean, sure, i've always loved learning. but the people. i couldn't stand people. never have been able to. probably never will, either. everyone always tells me that "oh, that'll change," but no, it never does. you can't change who you're wired to be. in my opinion, at least. but since when did my opinion matter? it hasn't for the past nineteen years of my life, so why should it now? my thoughts are not me, so perhaps i should brief on myself. i'm a fast learner, a sharp thinker, and a twisted, devious little thing. i am both female and male, the beginning and the end. i am life and death, dark and light. destroyer and creator. but right now i was just some person walking along the halls, to my dorm. hardly one they knew of. i failed a mustering a snicker, earning myself a look from a passerbyer. an expletive may of passed through and out of my mouth. i forgot the situation quickly, though. i hummed as i walked, keeping my head slightly lowered. not many people can notice or point you out when you're not looking at them. i may or may not of learned that one the hard way. sighing was a good way to show disinterest, too. i did that often when people tried to ignite conversation with me. sigh, sigh, sigh away your problems. seriously works. but back to the current little moment that i was having with myself - and all to myself with nothing and nobody but myself. being just as that, by myself, was the best state to be in. in all genuine honesty? i hated people. bleh, gross. scream, run away! not the most elite socialite, am i. not the slightest. but as it stood, i was good. okay. pretty much in a fine state. not that fine but well enough to be here. well enough to talk and tell this, right? as i saw it, sure. paint me a fine picture of modesty and go burn it. because in this world? nobody ever really seems to give two - or even one, really - cares. it's kind of sad, to be honest. honesty. i keep saying that word. i hate that word. i silently vow to stop repeating it as often. once a year shall be the new usage limit. but putting limitations on things is what annoys me more than pretty much anything and everything. i hated limits and rules and everything inbetween. free and wild on the outside and right down to the very core. school rules are and have been broken so many times over by yours truly. not that i'm tooting my own horn or anything - toot toot - i mean, cough. coughing is what i did in the moment, earning more looks. i was muttering to myself once more, i knew. and coughing violently. a bit too much, if you ask me. by the way, don't ask me. i do not handle answers well so you can go ahead and shoot that possibility straight to the slaughter house. or down the drain or whichever term/saying you do so prefer. i mean, go ahead, use mine. but don't feel restricted to just those two. anyways... as i walked, arguing with conformities, there was an uneven piece of ground. my shoe made contact, i stumbled, and the rest, well. i don't know how much detail you can put into saying that i made a not-so-graceful meet up with the floor. my things scattered way out and away from me, as i scrambled up and tried to regain dignity. difficult task, if you ask me.

[[ in case you don't want to read this; thunder tripped. feel free to jump in ]]
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jeremy Edward Grey

Postby OrangeBear99 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:08 am

OrangeBear99 wrote:

Jeremy Edward Grey

The name is Jeremy Grey. Everyone calls this handsome brunette Jeremy and thats it. He likes it that way. Jeremy is a twenty years old male who celebrates his birthday every Thirteenth of April. Jeremy thinks his middle name is Jeremy Edward because his Mum who was a Disco dancer liked the hip name Jeremy while his Dad a Tap Dancer wanted the Regal name of Edward. As always the mother won, and Jeremy was named Jeremy.

Jeremy was born to Nicholas Ernest Grey, his father, a professional Tap Dancer and Gia Marianne Fredrick Grey, a professional Disco Dancer. Born into the dancing environment, Jeremy started moving along to music ever since he started to walk. He loved feeling the music and moving his body to it with a smile on his face. He was in a happy family inspite of his young parents.

When Jeremy was at the ripe age of five, his Mum again gave birth to his younger sister Josephine Daisy Grey. Jeremy was at awe of his sister and was protective of her even then and has been like that forever. Then came the sad part when Gia had to leave her family and go to the eternal shores. Jeremy was heartbroken so was his father. Especially when Jo was just two years old. But they moved on and is now living happily and missing the beloved wife and mother a lot.

Jeremy decided to pursue a career in Freestyle dancing and joined this University. It was a hard task leaving his sister and his Dad but things had to be done. He also took Culture Studies along with Dance because he was fond of different cultures and literature.

Jeremy's history in the social sphere is quite okay. He was accepted due to his good looks and his amazing talent in dancing. He was quite the chocolate boy of high school. However he didnt earn himself true relationships inspite of his many tries with girls. They all wanted to use him. This is why he has a hard time trusting anyone.

Looks; Brunette|Dark Brown Eyes|Pale|Well Build|6"2'

Personality: Attractive|Kind|Creative|Talented|Charismatic|Humorous|Gentleman|Sarcastic|Does not trust anyone

Hobbies: Dancing|Listening to music|Social networking|Reading about different Cultures|Reading History|Cooking|Breaking things and fixing them|Breaking Rules sometimes

Face Claim: Brendon Urie
Character Belongs to OrangeBear99

(@Daz: Is he accepted?
@Double mobius you want Jeremy to jump in? C: )

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleted and gone » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:56 am

[ - - ooc - sounds great, thanks
You're really cool and I want you to smile because it looks amazing on you.
deleted and gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

ImpossibleFlame wrote:
. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane smiles slightly at the two then turns to her. "Are you serious?" she asks, her eyes shimmering once more. After all, it had been fifteen minutes. "If you're positive, then yeah, sure!" she says, grinning.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

"Why not, we have just under an hour to spare." Lindsey laughed at the shimmer in Sarah-Jane's eye, before running out of the classroom and towards the door leading to the fresh air. Knowing Sarah-Jane would catch up, Lindsey knelt on the ground and pulled her laptop out, placing it on top of her bag on the grass. She unlocked her violin case while the computer started up and began tuning it as it logged her in, Once her instrument was finely tuned and her MacBook Pro let her into her files, Lindsey clicked on the backing track to Stars Align but paused it before the track started. Lindsey waited for her friend to get comfortable before starting.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:10 am

(( Accepted, @OrangeBear99 ! ))

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitch listened to the thrum of his own heart, connecting words with words as he continued to listen to Lucy Ann. Her lovely and relaxed voice filled his ears, and certainly did not flow out the opposite side. He tilted his head, allowing his shoulders to slump slightly. The handsome male didn't even seem to care that she'd notified him as Mitchell, despite his hatred for the name itself.
"So... Does this mean we're... Ya know." He asked, hinting towards becoming boyfriend-girlfriend with the wonderful second half of him. It still amazed him, only just meeting someone and feeling like you've known them for an eternity. He felt as if he'd accomplished something amazing, or won the biggest race in the entire world. At last he'd found a number two that didn't think he was a joke or stupid.
His red high tops pushed against the grassy surface of Earth, trying not to appear as nervous as he really was. Had he come on to strong? Was he weirding her out already? Was this all a big joke? He found himself crossing his toes, hopeful that he'd done everything correct. Or at least, in a way that didn't make him seem like a desperate fool.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items