COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:00 am

Rose

His blue eyes were stunning and she looked down, "I play the rock guitar. I know I don't seem like that kinda girl who would do that but I am. And besides instruments I also do singing, I started all of this when I was just eight years old what about you? When did you start the drums?" She asked gently kinda sad that he stopped. He was one heck of a drummer who knew how to rock out the beat.
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:08 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again
If you think you're alive then you're better off dead.

Charlie Beau Abbot - Bisexual - Stood with Rose

He smiled at her slightly. 'Its good when you meet someone and there's more than meets the eye to them' leaning against the wall, he folded his arms across his chest and turned his head to look at her. 'Wonder how it'd sound if we played together' he thought out load as he eyes lazily drifted back to the drum kit. [wb]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am

Rose

She nodded softly, "Yea... Wanna test it out?" She asked leaning on the music isle and crossed her arms and legs and looked back at Beau. He was defenetily one of a kind drum player but she pushed that out of the way and looked back at him wondering what his opinion would be.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 am

Beau eyes her up, not caring if she noticed or not. 'Thought you'd never ask' he said with a smirk as he pulled his eye away from her and seated himself behind the drum kit again. [wb, sorry for the crappy posts]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 am

(Its alright lol)

Rose

She grinned, "Alright. Let me grab my rock guitar quickly. Its in my car so it should be quick." She said quickly jogging up to her car and opening the trunk. She grabbed the smooth black and white guitar that had a awesome vine design that went up to the strings. She picked it up and closed the trunk and locked her car once more before heading back in. She plugged in the guitar and wrapped the black strap over her shoulders and quickly tuned it. "Which song would you like to try? Or do you want to do something totally and epicly random?" She said as she grabbed the white pick and got ready to start.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:31 am

Flashing her am edgy bad boy grin he readied himself to start. 'I think totally and epically random sounds perfect' he chuckled slightly before began to make a beat. [wb]
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:36 am

Rose

She turned the switch on when he answered back her now solved question. She was shy but she didn't let it take over as she began to roll along with the beat but at a higher pitch and started going funky after a minute. She gave him a wide grin as they played, it was defenetily a lot more awesome then she imagined. After a couple minutes of playing she stopped at a right pitch, "That was pretty cool!" She said loudly, a bit too loudly because some people started starring at her as if she was a total weirdo and she flushed before looking back at him. "What did you think?" She asked more shyly now.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 am

Seeing the looks she got Beau automatically shot them a look that read I can make your murder look like an accident before turning his attention back to her. 'Amazing' he said warmly before standing. 'Well, I guess I should be going' he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, leaving was the last thing he wanted to do but he hated it when people started to notice he was there.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:56 am

Rose

She nodded, "thanks." She said softly and she unplugged her guitar and swinger the guitar off her shoulders letting her hair fall unevenly on her shoulders. Her emerald eyes glanced at Beau, "Alright, well I'll see you around. Nice meeting you!" She said smiling slightly before heading out to her orange car. She put her instrument back in the trunk and stifled a long sight.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 pm

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann watched his face beaming radiantly. Her cheeks instantly turned red with pleasure as the song went on, the environment filling with the Mesmerizing Music, Mitchell was creating. She was gone. Gone for him. She ran a hand through her hair and watched him with a smile, her eyes shining with love for Mitch. She was pleased. Pleased as punch to find a person like him after all these years of meeting so many new people.

As Mitch finished, she sighed happily. "You must be joking, that was seriously the most beautiful thing I have ever herad!"she said softly eyeing the brunette with adoration. Her cheeks was still red, her smile never vanishing away. She had a sudden desire to hug him but resisted it feeling nervous that the boy may not welcome it. "It touched me right here!"she said placing a hand on her heart, her eyes twinkling.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me