c r o w n o f i m m o r t a l i t y

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

captain silverclaw: post fourteen

Postby alphanea » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:38 am

╔══════════════════════════╗

gender: female.>age: twenty-seven.>role: pirate captain....

╚══════════════════════════╝
    Jacquelyn>>Grey

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CAPTAIN SILVERCLAW
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pirate A fight without swords, the only weapons at display happen yo be words as sharp as throwing knives. "Time shall tell, quartermaster." Then came a very stiff nod, the captain too put up her best smile on show. "Of course," frigid and political the captain snorted, resting the urge to add more to the act by taking her hat off and bobbing a curtsey (unfortunate and embarassing as it was, she had been forced into learning the movement so strictly, how to accomplish it then still remained in her mind, fresher than ever). "We wouldn't want that work of yours going unattended." There had to be more than the secret of a cat, perhaps it was only the feverish mind of the sea hound, searching for more to pit on the other, perhaps there had been another reason for the quartermaster to target her other than her being a cruel, cold and sadistic captain. What was wrong with her ways? As savage as a pirate should be, Silverclaw prided herself for being one of the best captains roaming these waters, no matter biased her self-conceit made her view.
      pirate Only once the threatening little female did exit the scene Silverclaw's spiteful eyes turned towards the two men who she had already pitted as those that would give their full support to Skyris should the time call. "Shouldn't you be readying the Crown for voyage, gentlemen?" With one last snap in a cold,, serpentine fashion, the captain resumed her task of barking orders and making certain not a single soul got out of line by a toe so that she would not have to go the lengths to have that toe removed. Her ways were harsh and strict but they had kept them afloat for so long and why change sonething that was not broken?
alphanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p. twenty-nine

Postby braunkatt » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:51 am

─── ( william michaels alderslade :: silverclaw, dean & james :: cabin boy

however spectacular the drama, the woman standing on the deck didn't seem to be particularly exasperated by it. the captain was unpretentious, "shouldn't you be readying the crown for voyage, gentlemen?" she inquired, her narrow, ascetic face as she turned away to give the procedure. silverclaw's inky hair spilled down the nape of her neck as she abruptly turned away. the heel of her boots creaking underneath the wooden planks. the boy looked up at him, nervous and petulant. "sorry," leftover sweat dripped from his forehead as he pushed his hair back with his hand, a lingering white line from the back of the boy's arm peeked out of his sleeve, self-consciously the cabin boy tugged at the ends.

william's lips tightened. "don't feel bad. it wasn't your fault," blinded from the entire situation, william only pieced together very little. he turned to the rest of the crew-many of the sailors returned to their posts. the very few that eavesdropped made them seem like a teeming crowd. "neither of them can't be mad forever." his voice merging together with the waves that crashed beneath the vessel. the intuitive side of william knew dean was troubled, he couldn't blame his friend - the harsh nature of the captain was alarming, but not enough to abstain.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: c r o w n o f i m m o r t a l i t y

Postby G.L'S » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:38 am

Heather | Boatswain | Amongst the Sails
Heather kept her silence as she remained eavesdropping from up above. When the captain seemed to go too far though, she was worried she'd have to step in. As much as she wasn't the most direct at violent conflict, she was very gifted with a sword and pistol (many thanks to her father). Also as much as she didn't know the Quartermaster, she respected her more than she did the captain. Plus, they were animals, they didn't deserve this. She quietly watched the situation dissipate below her, keeping an eye on the inebriated Silverclaw. When the coast seemed clear, she shimmied down the mast and made her way over to all of them.
"I don't know how much help it'll be, but I know a good spot to give them a den of sorts to stay out from under her," she offered looking between Skyris and William. She wanted to clear the air between all of the crew that she was not brown-nosed. Plus, she was rather happy about the additions, plus, you know I'll back you up on this. As much as she's captain, you're running this place Skyris."
Perhaps it was her put-out attitude or maybe her general lack of care anymore, but she was ready for a change of pace. Perhaps too, this would shake things up a little and make it entertaining on-board.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.
Feel free to say hello.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WMEs-DAMs-Chrys-GSAs-SMWs-Thread

╚═════════════╝
G.L'S

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy; » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:54 am

ean restige ; ll round ailor

Dean nodded calmly, looking between the three people who were amongst him. As William commented that it wasn't his fault, he nodded. Looking back towards the Boatswain, who surprising sided with Skyris, although she had accompanied the Captain earlier that day.
    She looked at Silverclaw, who he had slightly disregarded for the reason of taking orders from Skyris, who had said they were setting sail in the morning.
    He felt the close to nightfall breeze push through the ship, grabbing the ropes, which swayed into the wind. He felt his spine slowly grow chilled from the sweat that held to his skin, he watched the sky, which had looked like a paint brush had splattered several shades of orange, purple, and pink, the clouds settling perfectly, making the moment peaceful, despite the feud that occurred.

"α yoυɴɢ мαɴ тнαт вeloɴɢѕ αт ѕeα..."
Hello there, my name is Rain.

rainy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 pm

skyris
    quartermaster ;; twenty-one

The confidence filled the woman as she had stopped from lowering completely through the deck. She turned to William and Dean, who was sooned joined by Heather. She looked down at the kitten that had fallen asleep in her folded arms, she smiled softly and listened to the chatter that occurred half heartedly.
    She listened to William reassure Dean, who had felt like he had betrayed her. She smiled softly, "Lad, it was bound to happen, don't punish yourself." She proclaimed to her close friend.
    She looked at William, nearly saying sonehhing to him until Heather said something. She turned her head towards the Boatswain. She smiled politely to her. "I will keep this little guy with me for the next few weeks, I'm very fond of cats" She said with a chuckled.
    She had straighter posture than usual, just in case the captain had looked over, showing that she was unbothered by what had just happened. She had thought about the argument that could happen between the two many times, and finally the first layer of the onion was peeled, light, flakey, and only the start, having many other layers, eventually becoming more thick and tougher to cut, and she was ready.
    Plus, you know I'll back you up on this. As much as she's captain, you're running this place Skyris." She nodded in agreement, knowing that she had been right. That was her job, to get all the work done as if the captain had ordered and made the decisions, but for the longest of times, since the passing of the last captain, she had been accommodating for the sailors, looking out for every single one of them.
    "Lets get a few cabin boys and riggers on the lines tonight, might as well put a good meal in the bellies of this crew tonight, everyone deserves best." She turned to Dean, "Can you get a few members together and take an empty barrel, filling it, taking it to the Gallery, and get the cook something to do? I will join you guys in a bit."
    She turned to Heather, "It seems as if all the rigging is set for tomorrow morning, if you want, you are free to do whatever." She smiled before turning to William. "Make sure you bring by whatever cutlass that you don't choose later, between the silver and black one." She reminded him, hoping he hadn't of forgotten. "Also, make sure your kitten stays out of trouble with Silverclaw, let's try to keep her off of our backs." She said, hoping that he would get what she meant.
    "With that, I am taking this little guy below deck and retiring him to his basket." She joked and turned slowly.

"yo, ho, ho, a pirates life isn't for me"
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p. thirty

Postby braunkatt » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:39 am

─── ( william michaels alderslade :: skyris, heather & dean :: cabin boy

"right," william was very pale, with hectic spots like fever sprouted on the tops of his cheekbones. "i'll make sure to take care of that." he'd suddenly grown choked up, with a feverish glance towards dean, william excused himself from the circle of friends. nearly tumbling down the staircase, it had dawned on him about his cat. it didn't click in his mind that he was the one who'd been responsible for the kitten. floorboards creaked under the cabin boy's cheaply made boots, the cuff nearly peeling off from the miles william had walked. a sudden shiver sent down his back, spawning goosebumps up and down his arms. the murkiness of the sleeping quarters had grown cold as the sunset, a circular hot cut in the wood filtered in rays of the sunset. just under the window was the shard of a mirror, dust and dirt coated a layer. gingerly he'd lifted the glass, a grimy, delicate face stared at himself intently.

grudgingly he rubbed the dirt off the mirror, sticking his hand outside of the aperture william got a better look at himself. it was like he was a completely different person, the last time he'd looked at himself his eyes were more lively, light freckles dusted across his cheeks -- william looked like a child. despite just turning nineteen, the inner youngster was still prominent. a loud crash came from the room, glass shooting across the floor. accidentally dropping the mirror william darted towards the sound, as his footsteps grew softer, a petite calico sat unbothered. the cabin boy chuckled, "silly guy," william noted as he lifted the kitten.
braunkatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainy; » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:55 am

ean restige ; ll round ailor

Dean nodded briskly as he was given orders. He knew that they would have to anchor at this point, so he turned on his heel, telling a few members of the ship to ready the fishing lines, and kept walking to anchor. He reached his destination quickly and grabbed the handle, cranking it once and pulling it, causing the anchor to fling off ship and descend into the water, quickly feeling the jolt of the slowly moving ship, coming to a complete halt.
    He looked out to the port, that was pretty close still, and watched as other ships began to light their candles. He looked up, watching as their own ship began to do the same. He pushed the crank in place, so the chain wouldn't continue to let out and drag it. He leaned against the walking, and looked at the seagull that had been landed, clanking onto the wood. He shooed it away, stood up, and found his way back to the other members of the ship.
    He grabbed his own rod, leaving four other poles laying against the grog, knowing that if anyone wanted to take part, that they could. He found his own position, casting his line, and waited.

"α yoυɴɢ мαɴ тнαт вeloɴɢѕ αт ѕeα..."
Hello there, my name is Rain.

rainy;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rae sanders » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 pm

skyris
    quartermaster ;; twenty-one

As the quartermaster ventured below deck, walking to her form of her own private quarters, she felt the jolt of the ship as the anchor dropped and caught. Her free hand had found the wall in the moment, not prepared for the anchor to drop. She pushed off the wall, and continued to walk, right into the door that was left open. She set the kitten down in the basket, brushed over his head with her hand, turned and left. The small meow of the kitten made her heart pain, because part of her never wanted to leave her quarters again, just to live out her days in there with the cat. But she has a job to do, and it would be best for her to get back to it, as she would have all night to be with the cat.
    She stepped through the door frame, shutting it, locked the door, and slipped her key back into the blouse, where she had a light wrap around her chest. She found herself walking slowly up to the top of the deck, and grabbed her own pole, walking to the forecastle deck, sitting upon the railing of the deck, being completely alone at this point. She looked down at the beak of the ship, wanting to sit down there, but didn't know if she should. She held the pole as she inched herself towards the beak, slipping down, plopping onto the stable area. She sat down, closer to the clear water, now thinking about taking a swim, but knew it could be dangerous if she managed to get caught in someone line. She looked up, then back to her pole, undoing the line, she had prehooked each one of the fishing poles on deck, and she threw out her line, pushed against the upward slant, and leaned back, waiting.

"yo, ho, ho, a pirates life isn't for me"
rae sanders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G.L'S » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 am

Heather | Boatswain | Port
Heather was silent as the others broke off and went about their businesses for the rest of the night. Now having the time to herself and the ship in fine order, she decided to go back to the port and look for Marjorie. As the others went below deck, she quietly disembarked without notice and strolled herself back though the deserted port back towards the alleyway. With each step, her heart shot back into her throat and her mind began to race. What if she was too late? What if her maiden found someone new? As much as she was nervous, she was even more urgent to get there and find out. Soon, she was into the alleyway and back slipping through the door.
When she walked back into the bar, her search was quickly over as she found her lady perched on a barstool, sadly nursing something fruity all on her lonesome. With that characteristically bold smile reserved only for the ladies she loved, she moseyed back over and stood snug beside her.
"Couldn't get rid of me so easily could you?" she flirted and happily watched as the smaller woman turned around and pulled her in for a tight hug.
"I thought you were gone!" She said ridden with mirth. As happy as she was, she knew it wasn't induced by alcohol and just pure happiness. Wanting to stay there forever, the bos'n merely hummed and let go when she moved away.
"We're not leaving til morning, and until then I want to be right with you. That is, if you don't mind," she said feeling unusually shy all of a sudden. Her usual casanova attitude disappeared and now she felt naked, letting Marjorie see the true Heather.
"Mind? You're not leaving until sunrise then."
The raven-haired girl broke out into a smile and rested right beside her, happily ready to spend the rest of the night with her. After a few hours of talking themselves dry, they both decided to leave and go elsewhere until dawn.

~:~

By the time Heather found herself back out on the port, it was so early even birds weren't up to sing. She needed to make sure she was back at the Crown before anyone woke and noticed her gone, even if that was the last thing she wanted in this moment. Her leaving was, for the first time in a long time, painful. She had to admit to herself that she allowed herself to become smitten with Marjorie, which wasn't something she could afford to do. Still, she stayed with her all night, procrastinated her leave, and give her word to whisk her away if she decided to change her mind. Despite their morose goodbyes, she felt like she was high up on cloud nine. As she walked down the piers, she felt a lightness like she hadn't felt in years. Her heels clicked along and she swung her arms into the air with pure ecstasy. When she spent nights in the port, she always returned in a better mood but little could wreck it today. Even the view of the Crown when she turned the corner felt less like a prison, even if it was taking her away from Nassau.
She strode aboard just as the lights on the horizon became noticeable and knew she had to change her clothes. She strode below deck to her bunk and switched out her shirt and trousers while wiping her face down. In the breast pocket of her old shirt sat Marjorie's kerchief. Heather took it out and gingerly put it with her other treasures; the only lady's favour she ever possessed. Once she was the reputable bos'n again, she headed back up to the deck, ready to get this ship to open seas.

Last bumped by rae sanders on Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:19 am.

╔═════════════╗

We Played Hide and

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sage | They | Bae
Sup y'all. I'm just a person
stumbling through life and
trying to adult as best I can.