COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby daz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:36 am

Science_Forever wrote:Username: Science_Forever
Name: Harper Reed. Just Harper, nothing else.
Looks: Harper has long brown hair and light green eyes. She stands 5'6" and weighs 120 lbs. She dresses casually with her own flare. http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/92445.gif
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Personality: Harper is friendly and generally outgoing in social situations. She likes to take charge and could be called a control freak. She enjoys planning events and being organized. Harper is confidant and good at making decisions, however she doesn't like it when something doesn't go her way or something unexpected happens. She doesn't like being criticized and wants to do things her own way and could be considered somewhat arrogant. She likes animals, especially dogs but is allergic to cats. She is fond of several sports, especially tennis and swimming. Harper has a good sense of humor and often laughs at her own jokes, even if they aren't funny. She takes pride in her ability to make others happy. Though she'll casually be friends with anyone, she is very loyal to her real friends. Harper is about average in the academic department- she is a decent reader and writer and takes advanced math classes. She has been called pretty many times and is well aware of it. Despite planning everything out, she is unsure of her future at the moment and is struggling with her own emotions.
Likes//Dislikes: Harper loves summer weather and warm places. She likes physical exercise in general. She doesn't like to travel much, unless the destination is thoroughly planned out (or the beach!) Harper is emetophobic (afraid of throwing up) and also scared of heights, though she doesn't like to admit it. She loves coffee and chocolate and gets extremely hyper after having some. She also exhibits OCD-like tendencies.
Crush: NA
Best Friends? Family? Harper has had many casual friends growing up, but no real keepers or people worth noting. She had a fairly normal childhood, aside from her younger brother getting hit by a car at the age of six. Her mom was a nurse at the local hospital, her dad was previously a forester. She has an older sister, Carmen (27)
Favorite color: Red
Music Types: Pop/hip hop/pretty much anything, the one department where she isn't really picky.
Other: Harper has a dog, a seven year old Australian cattle dog mix named "Lucky" (he was saved from the dumpster when he was a puppy).
Religion: None

(( Sorry, you did not create your own form. This is simply a base for you to create one around it. If you still wish to still join, please follow my italicized rule. ))
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:37 am

[anyone near the music department for Beau to run into?]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:44 am

(I can if you want :))
Write your destiny. Write your past. Write you dreams. Write your adventure.

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:48 am

[thanks hun, who's your charrie? c:]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:52 pm

( My charrie is Rose :) )

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:59 pm

[thanks, would you be able to start? I have an awful case of writers block xc]
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JungleWriter » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:01 pm

(its alright sure. Though I have to go to bed DX)

JungleWriter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am

daz wrote:
☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell considered this question for a moment, tossing it around in his head. "It usually varies on my mood. Sometimes I enjoy mysteries, but on other days I prefer adventure." He replied after thinking it over completely.
The Canadian rested the edge of his violin against his neck line again, peering down at the little book on the bench to his left. "That's cool! I'm glad to finally meet someone like me!" He exclaimed, resting the stick against the strings for his violin. He still kept his gaze on Lucy Ann, admiring her sweet smile and wonderful features. She seemed so kind, and they had so much in common! For some reason, he felt something for her. Maybe more then a little bit of friendship.

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann E. Mastero
The Funny Wallflower
Feeling Happy
Tagged: Mitchell
Crush: ♥ Mitch ♥

♚♚♚♚

Lucy Ann gazed at Mitchell as he answered in his deep voice with the significant Canadian Accent. Her heart hammered in her chest as she surveyed him keenly. This guy was something else. She have never met someone as attractive to her as him. "Oh...I normally stick to Romance and the occasional Mystery but writing is not something which should be rigid right?"she smiled with a chuckle. Lucy Ann continued watching him with her head slightly tilted to the right. She watched his muscles move as he placed the violin on his shoulder. "I am glad too...if you dont mind me asking, will you play for me please?"she asked with a grin then blushed realizing what she had just said. "I mean I just want to hear you play..."she said softly turning redder every second. But her face crinkled up in spite of the embarrassment. She always felt like smiling when Mitch was around. This was something different for sure!

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:43 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell listened to Lucy Ann speak, loving her opinion on her writing style laced her calm and sophisticated tone. It took him a brief moment to realize he'd been notified with another question. Could he play for her? His face lit up a cherry red, realizing he may have kept her waiting for to long.
"Of course." He finally responded, his caramel brown swirls drifted over his instrument, thinking of a perfected song he had memorized note by note. His poised arm then became possessed, using the stick to pull the strings on the violin back and forth. A beautifully exaggerated note followed his movement, spawning a smile on the male's face. Then his tune got faster, holding together with delicate grace. He was very passionate about his music, and it showed.
█████████████████
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeBear99 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 am

Lucy Ann Mastero

Lucy Ann smiled watching Mitchell's chain of reactions. She heaved a sigh of relief as he agreed with her and started playing. Boy, did he play! Lucy Ann was instantly swooned by the passionate tunes streaming from his violin, that her dark eyes fluttered with years of appreciation. Only true art did that to her. She watched Mitch's intense face, which turned out even more attractive that her heart nearly jumped off her chest. She looked at him, an adoring smile playing up her lips.

It happens to the best of us!
OrangeBear99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me