ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby amarok. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:24 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Alastair, Jin, Kat
The moment his earpiece crackled, the leader was alert and listening, frowning as Kat recounted the breakdown.
"Okay, Kat, I'm listening... Broken down? What do you mean? Just completely kaput?"
He sighed, shook his head and leaned over his second-in-command to open a new tab.
"There's no 24 hour recovery operating around here, apparently, and I don't think any of the vehicles we have here will tow an SUV."
He glanced out of the window at the remaining SUV, a Land Cruiser, and frowned, mostly unfazed by his troops' location but a little concerned nonetheless. It wasn't as if they hadn't been in tight spots before, but the odd situation - werewolves, for the love of God - niggled at him.
"Well, the Land Cruiser might be able to give towing a try. I think it says three tons max capacity on the spec, and that could be enough. In the meantime, stay inside the car. If your headlights are working, hit them up to the max. If not, there should be a powerful flashlight in the back. Point that into the deeper side of the woods, load your weapons and keep your eyes peeled. If you can, lower the windows to leave a slot for pistol muzzles, if not, open the doors very slightly and make damn well sure you can shut them immediately if you have to. Anything you see that you don't like, shoot it. We can deal with the feds later."
As an afterthought, he added, "And that's not to say you're allowed to shoot Ford. You're not... By the way, great to hear you found us, Klein. Next time, try to ensure that the map is actually the right way up. Over."
Switching channels to the fourth earpiece, he tapped out the basic info to Ford and then shut it off, finally turning to make himself another cup of coffee and grab the keys.

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; Ygritte
"Nah, no need to show me. I'd rather not turn to stone, thanks."
He shoved his now-idle hands into his pockets casually as the well rehearsed lines rolled off his tongue.
"And eh, mostly rabbits and things. Used to hunt deer but git gored pretty badly by a seriously peeved buck and now my friends don't... Uh, trust me not to get killed," he said, averting his eyes as if embarrassed.
Pft, as if a buck would ever get the better of him.
But the comment about freedom caught him off his guard. He was well paid - very, very well paid - and had free rein under the government. Kill a guy? They didn't bat an eye. Destroy a valuable building to foil a terror plot? A slight paycheck deduction for unnecessary collateral damage. But was he really free?
He shook his head, forcing a chuckle. "And, well, hey, define freedom, marshy."

Skylar Aleksandersen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; Benji, Tyla, Jason, Blake, Emmy, Adam
In direct reference to the gunshot, she simply said, "That was the end of the sick mofo who tried to kill off Adam and Emmy, if Aurora's behaving herself. And look, mate, I get that taking prisoners isn't really my style and that your niece is curious and all." She crossed her arms across her chest defensively. "But that's no excuse for Blake to be nosing around. If that hunter had managed to break past Aurora and me, unlikely as that would be, she would have been directly in the line of fire. If you're going to bring her here, keep her under control and impress onto her that she needs to stay put of my way. Otherwise, leave her at home, Benji."
Then her face softened, slightly, noticing the familiar form of Adam in the adjacent room. Pointedly ignoring her. Fine. She could play that, too. She forcefully reined back what anger was left in her voice and refocused her attention as the older Medic approached her. She respected him, and it really wasn't his fault.
"Look, I'm sorry. I'm stressed. More stressed than usual. And I'm still trying to work things out... How is everybody? Did I hear "flaker"? Fill me in."

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I tags; Benji, Blake, Skylar, Tyla
Rolling his eyes, he turned away as the warlike Beta stalked in, only turning back when he noticed a teary-faced Blake with her. He made no secret of the fact that he didn't like Skylar, but he wasn't going to turn his back on his partner's kid like that. She was practically his little sister. And he certainly wasn't about to leave her in any infra-pack political crossfire.
Patting Benji on the shoulder as he passed - you're on your own, buddy - he wordlessly held out a hand to Blake and gestured out of the store-room they used as a medical bay. Com'on, kiddo. Let's let your uncle deal with Skylar's crap.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:01 am

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦
{ Speices } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistar { Crush } open { Words }
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Listening to the feedback from our leader i nodded taking in his words, giving a glance to the back where the flashlight was said to be, sighing greatfully as it was indeed there i reached back and grabbed it chuckling at his orders not to shoot ford "I'm not going to shoot him,
i don't even know where hes at makes it kinda hard"
I commented silently before nodding,Reaching up i tried to flip the headlights on, which thankfully blasted full course but it took the last of the trucks energy. Nodding i ran a hand over my face "Copy that sir"I finally said before unpressing the button and looking over at Alistar informing him on what D'arc said knowing he likely couldn't hear before telling him to draw his weapon and crack his door open, doing the same with mine as i rested the very tip of the muzzle just out the door, yet hidden enough nobody could suspect anything, the magizen resting on my knee as i pulled the flashlight out and shone it into the deep end of the woods, despite the headlights being on, just a extra measure last thing either of us needed was to be attacked by lord knows what. Now set up i turned back to alistar with a sigh "Well, our truck might look like fort knox but.." i spoke with a soft chuckle unsure what to do while we awaited D'arcs arrival, i did however know that with both doors now open the winter, snowy air began to fill the car with freezing tempatures, great,
just great.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:29 am

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Jin, Kat, Alastair
He opened the boot of the car, pulled his flashlight from his belt and swept his gaze around it. Tow-rope, check. Jump cables and a light toolkit, check. Rian shut the boot again and jogged back inside, retrieving his pistol, a couple of blankets and a flask of hot coffee, more flashlights, several silver bullet magazines and then a pair of nonlethal rifles, modified to shoot tranquilliser darts. Not unlike the sort wildlife vets used.
"I'm on my way, guys."
The roads were already almost buried by the time D'Arc was on the road, to the point where he had to pull over and attach snow chains to the wheels of the cruiser before he dared go further. When he finally reached the pair, it was well past nightfall and well below freezing. Pulling up behind them, he jumped straight out and ran over, glad of the extra tread the boots gave him in the snow.
"I've got coffee and blankets in the backseat. Go warm yourselves up."
The woods around them sent a shiver down his spine. Beautiful, for sure, but even with the powerful lights of the cars he couldn't see move than maybe fifty yards through the trees. A wolf at top speed could hit forty miles per hour, or almost twenty yards a second. So it wouldn't take more than three seconds for a werewolf - or more likely, werewolves - to pop out of nowhere. He grimaced as he popped open the bonnet of the car. Not a happy thought.
"Just make sure one of you covers me, okay?"

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:42 pm

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ygritte flinched at the words and bit back a sharp response “Turn t’ stone? And why would’ya turn t’ stone, boy?” she asked with a wicked glimmer in her eyes. She would say she was beautiful but she knew she was pretty. She was a little too thin perhaps but muscled well enough and she had a woman's looks. Even she was not so stupid as to think she was unattractive (whether she saw herself as attractive or not). Eventually she brushed off the thoughts that sank into her brain and returned her minds eye to him “Aye, you got to be careful with bucks, you don’t ‘it them jus’ right you are goin’ t’ be sorry you struck ‘em at all.” she chuckled softly, seeming to calm slightly as if she enjoyed the back and forth between them. She blinked ever so slightly when he asked her to define free. Was there such a definition? Surely she could not explain the way it felt to never be bossed, to go where you wanted when you wanted, to do as you pleased...she paused is ‘e testin’ me the way I would test a werewolf? I believe ‘e knows more’n ‘e is lettin’ on. . . or perhaps I am a bit paranoid… “By free I mean you do as you please, no one t’ give ya’ orders or tell ya’ who you can and can’t kill. I live off the land if I can ‘elp it. Kill me own food, make me own things… I live for nature n’ meself, no one else.” she remarked, not sure how to put into words her way of life, but she hoped he would understand. She gave him an almost shy smile this time, one of sweetness, a rare feature on her face, but no one had ever talked to her past the fur coats, they would see that and turn the other way, uninterested in the wild girl she protrayed, they wanted safety and normality, something she would never be, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t even get their language down.

Saturn
The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow
saturn shapel • female • bisexual, prefers females • werewolf • hunter • no love interest • mentions: the pack• tags: adam
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
Saturn had spent her day searching the areas just outside of Jasper City, her fur pelt keeping her warm as the snow sank through her paw pads, she liked the feel of it though, the way it crunched softly beneath her paw pads. Winter had always been her favorite, the cool air creeping through her pelt just enough to give her a chill but not enough to cause discomfort. The world smelled crisp like ice and the air was fresh and delightful, however as the day wore on her muscles began to ache and a since of despair seemed to ring through her body. She flicked her ears towards the house the rest of the pack resided and followed the scent back. When she arrived the sound of shouts about the house made her pelt stand on end. She morphed back silently just outside the area, hidden away in the shadows before slipping back into the house. She bypassed a majority of the pack, watching walking towards the shouts, but she stopped short near the medics, turning to catch a glimpse of Adam and a few others. He looked solemn and angry, unmoving and quiet as stone. She slid in carefully and avoided the others as she took a seat next to him “You alright?” she asked softly, nudging his shoulder ever so gently so as not to harm him.

(sorry I am no good at introduction posts)
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ everybody wants to rule the world !! ) 014

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:05 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // none.
            “𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.”

With my flaring, explosive temper I walk back inside. Ignoring the crowd and slamming the gun down on the table. The night is quickly closing in, offering me little time to return to the woods. My safe haven. Though even that has now been taken from me. I turn to find Jason & Blake leaving the medical room. Recalling how the young girl had been hiding in the shadows. I would've shot the male, regardless. It outta' teach her to stay away, especially when business is being taken care of. Then again, it isn't like anyone trusts me anyway. I'm rarely ever informed of plans, considering they've since figured out I usually go my own route. Fair enough, I suppose. Though with an increasing need for assistance, I find I'm told of recent occurrences or future arrangments more often than I used to be. I'm capable of seeing the room slightly from where I stand, & now see who's been shot. Saturn sits next to Adam, doing what I can only guess is an attempt at comforting him. The other girl, further off, still remains silent. Though I could guess they'd saved her, considering Benji was now occupied with Skylar. Turning away in an uninterested manner, I cross my arms over my chest and look outside.

[This sucks. Sorry 'bout that.]
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alistair 04.

Postby doryphoros » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:57 am

𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔯
---------------------------------------
x | alistair klein | 28 | male | pan | blade | kat, d'arc

alistair huffed and surveyed their surroundings once the car broke down. the woods were dark and ominous, strangely devoid of sound. it caused a shiver to run down his spine. once d'arc came, he gladly exited the freezing car and stepped into d'arc's. alistair took a small sip of the coffee, grimacing at the sheer sweetness of it. he preferred his coffee black, but hey, it was better than nothing. "i'll cover you." he said, stepping out of the truck once he'd taken a few more sips. outside of the safe haven of the car, the woods seemed to grow and clutch at the sky. he took out a gun from his inside jacket pocket, cocking it and sweeping his gaze over the endless woods.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:05 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦

{ Speices } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistar { Crush } open { Words }
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

Hearing the sudden announcement that D'arc was heading my way i nodded, not responding as i didn't see it fit though kept my gaze constantly moving, searching for any trace of anything that could do any damage, rather then be a annoying pest like the few birds and squirrels that roamed about dashing across the roads, leaving their tiny foot prints in the freshly fallen snow. Thankfully nothing had caught my attention, and apparently not Alistair either as he too, remained silent, though i could feel the caution from both of us filling the truck, we were the perfect target,
stranded, alone, and in most cases in no way of letting anyone know where we were, though of course that was typically the story behind the towns people, whatever was lurking in these dangerous thick woods didn't know, was we were beyond prepared with our years of training and all of the weaponry stashed within the SUV. Finally as i heard the approaching sound of tires crunching on the crisp snow followed by the headlights of D'arcs van i felt i could breath, casting a glance over to Alistair i ensured he was alright before hearing the leader get out, and head over on foot, taking it as my Que to do the same. Swinging the door all the way open i slid my pistol in my jacket pocket, not daring place it back in the side of my boot just in case, getting out i heard what he said, informing us of the essential warming items in his truck i nodded, speaking out a respectful "Yes sir" i began walking over with my partner, typically i'd have put up more of a argument but i was currently freezing, and quite honestly well beyond tired, as i'm sure most of the team was, I wasn't exactly sure when the last time any of us got decent sleep even was. Reaching the truck i pulled open one of the doors and hopped in, my own coffee in hand as i propped the door slightly open with the tip of my boot, so it would be easier to get out if i was needed i took a sip of my Vanilla heaven as i heard Alistar inform us he would cover for D'arc, earning a "Be careful you two" from me, loud enough they both could hear as i tucked my hands within my pockets, gaze still constantly moving over the land to catch anything that they may have missed.

↩ Adam Hale ↪
{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } The healers { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Catching the very faint softer gaze the beta gave me i cursed at myself, how was i going to be pissed at her? she didn't do anything it was my call to jump in-front of the bullet, my call to take the hit, and that was who i truly blamed, me but i didn't dare try and talk to anyone there was no telling what would be said especially with both mine and her temper put together, we alone could start a war and that wasn't something i wanted to do, i didn't want to hurt her, or anyone,
but i didn't exactly want to be alone either, though i wouldn't ask for that of the company of another.
Watching her for a few minutes more i finally looked away again, still listening however to see how the hunter was i had picked up her condition was worse then mine, but what i didn't know was how much more. Exhaling a deep breath i continuously switched my dark gaze from the wall, to the window, occasionally the door, which caught my attention when i heard approaching footsteps paired with the soft breathing of a pack mate. Catching sight of the long fiery red hair that belonged to the other hunter i remained silent, monitoring her as she grew nearer before sitting in the chair beside me, her words causing my gaze to ever so slightly lighten before quickly going dark again, the fact i hadn't lashed out at her, and gave a extremely faint nod that if you weren't paying extreme attention to, you'd have missed gave her all the conformation i was willing too provide before going back to listening to what the medics were saying, eyes no longer locked on the stunning girl beside me,
she was attractive, i had no problem admitting it, but i didn't bother with relationships, i vowed that awhile ago, like today, emotions got to involved, distracting me from my work, leaving room for things like this to happen.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:05 am

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Skylar

Benji listened as Skylar spoke. It was obvious she wasn't happy, and very stressed out. He couldn't blame the Beta, and allowed her to vent her frustration out onto him. She had recently lost her parents, her Alpha's, and now she's dealing with hunters getting too close to the pack house. Blake's curiosity wasn't helping much. "Yes, Beta." He replied with a small dip of his head in understanding. The medic's eyes shifted slightly, watching as his niece left with Jason. Turning his attention back to Skylar, Benji gave the female a soft and understanding smile. "It's alright. I will make sure to remind Blake of the rules. She should know better by now." Turning away from Skylar and towards his patients the medic's smile dropped. " They are doing fine, for now. Emmy was in a lot more critical condition than what I originally thought. The hunter used flaking bullets, allowing small specks of silver to imbed themselves once they are shot. Adam was lucky enough where they bullets didn't really flake. Emmy, on the other hand, wasn't as lucky. Thankfully Jason knew what he was doing and was able to remove the flakes. If they stayed in any longer she could of had silver poisoning. We must remain careful and extra vigilant now. We were lucky enough to keep these two alive, I cannot say how lucky we will be the next time."

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Jason

Quick to grab ahold of Jason's hand, she used her free hand to wipe away any remaining tears. Sniffling she walked close to the medic as they exited the room. "I'm sorry." She muttered. "I just wanted to know what was going on. Everyone was yelling and it smelled bad down here. Then Skylar brought a weird human here." The pup rambled out her apology while explaining herself. She was confused and scared, so she sought after Skylar to try and get answers. She knew she wasn't supposed to follow the Beta around, but Blake wasn't sure what else she was supposed to do.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:00 am

Skylar Aleksandrsen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; Benji, Blake
"I know what a flaker is, Benji," the veteran murmured surprisingly patiently, pinching the bridge if her nose. "I've had enough of them removed from my hide, thanks."
Unconsciously returning her hand to rest on the handgun at her hip, she glanced at Emmelene and sighed.
"And tell Jason that he's done good. I'm surprised a flaker didn't kill Emmelene... How do you say... Right off the bat. She's very small."
Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed movement by Adam and Tyla; Saturn, it seemed, had joined them. She resisted the urge to growl at her, instead trying to smile apologetically at Blake as she passed.
Unlike Jason, Skylar wasn't a good actor. Maybe it was the stress of her new rank, maybe it was just grief, maybe it was a mixture of the two, but she was finding it harder and harder to smile.
Especially when she remembered the cause of the drama.
"Tell Tyla that she's to stay the night here and keep an eye on those two. She can have whatever room she wants, mine excluded. Then you're to gear up and join me on patrol. Route four. Take all the time you need, but I expect to see you out there."
Flashing a last look at the fallen wolves lying on the gurneys in the cramped room, she turned on her heel, whistled to her hunting dogs, shifted into wolf form and headed straight out into the woods, her white-gold fur a bright silver in the moonlight.

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I tags; Blake
Jason snapped a salute that would have made Skylar cringe, if only she had seen it, as they passed her and headed out into the hall of the house, stepping carefully over the weapons the Beta still left just lying around with barely contained grumbling. Somebody might hurt themselves.
Maybe that was the idea. Where she was concerned, it was hard to tell.
Either way, it would inevitably be him delegated to patching the poor soul up.
He held Blake's hand tightly as they left and, once they were out of earshot of the rest of the pack, he crouched to his friend's height, fumbled for a tissue and - having found zip - gestured towards the wooden barn.
"How about we say hi to the dogs? I think I know where Skylar keeps the dog treats."

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; Ygritte
Well, I'm not exactly "free" at all, by that definition, then. Ignoring the sudden burst of muffled static and D'Arc's voice through his earpiece, he put on a contemplative face for a few heartbeats.
"Ha, you study philosophy or something, lady? That's pretty deep. I was just gonna google it, ya know, but I'll agree with what you said."
He chuckled. Again.
"And only partly because I'm lazy."
Another few lines crackled through the headset - an order to stand by - and he sighed inwardly. Maybe a fourth cup of coffee wouldn't have been a bad idea. Too late now. Why hadn't he brought caffeine tablets? Two all-nighters were beginning to take their toll. At this rate, it's be three. Nice knowing ya, normal circadian rhythm.
He checked his watch and sighed again, this time audibly. As much as he'd decided he liked the lady, time was ticking and he had a patrol to run.
"So, where are you headed, anyway?"

Adrian D'Arc I Human I Blade Team Leader I tags; Kat,Alastair
"Great. Thanks, Klein."
Basic mechanics was covered in training. Briefly. But staring down at the hunk of metal inside the car, his mind was blank.
"Urgh."
He bent into the engine, checked the oil and everything else that came to mind and came up fairly sure it was the battery that was the problem. So he connected the jump cables and tried to jolt the car into action.
Nothing.
"Well, it's not the batteries. And everything else looks fine. Either of you guys have any idea?"
He gestured for Kat to cone over, stripping off his jacket and holding it out to her before she could complain it was cold.
"You have a look, Kat."

Last edited by amarok. on Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animakoanime » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 am

∆Oliver smith
∆21
∆female
∆bisexual
∆human
∆townfolk
∆no tags
∆walking toward her father's home

The young adult was doing her trip to her father's place that she did every few days, to help her brother out, who was constantly studying, so that meant he couldn't always tend to their father, that's why Oliver hadn't dared to move away. It wasn't because she was afraid of the adventure, but she was afraid of what would happen to her father, she adored him, and would gladly take a bullet for him even if he may have had only a short day to live. She knew that her brother was responsible enough to take care of himself and their father, but he was still a teenager, he had better things to do with his life than stay at home all day and take care of the house. Yet, Oliver still forced him to clean the house once in a while and to help their father out sometimes. Her father was in his 60s but was still going strong, she didn't want him to have to do all the hard work, so she did the groceries, laundry, cooking, and cleaning for them once in a while, sure her brother could do it, but again, he had better things to do. Though that was exactly the same thing her father told her, he always told her that he could take care of himself and that she should do better things with her time, and she knew that, but with the latest sightings of shifters, she was getting a little too overprotective, she wasn't scared of the shifters, she just wasn't sure of what they were capable of, though she didn't hate them, she just didn't know them.
Animakoanime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me