PLEASE LOCK

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Life in Tamriel \\ A Skyrim RP \\ Open & Accepting

Postby Kveykva » Fri May 05, 2017 12:53 pm

Xaliphax - Whiterun Stables - Tagged: Almighty Celenr
The cat-beast stroked Xali's muzzle and the horse breathed a quiet sigh, but its elf-creature companion warded her away. He and the cat-beast made eye contact before a familiar set of footsteps lifted his spirits. Celenr returned from the city, replacing the two others as Xaliphax's company. "Seems like you don't need me to have company." His rider dropped the bag and the ivory steed huffed in return, as if to comment that he would never think such a thing. Celenr was a curious individual whom, like Xaliphax, had a purpose. However, when Celenr began to untack him, the horse grew uneasy with the burden of his saddle lifted. As eager as he'd been to leave the cramped stable, Xali resisted the Breton's lead to the grass, but reluctantly followed at the smell of treats. With all of his tack removed, Xaliphax was even more stunning; his coat was a beautiful shade of white with only his muzzle and eyes being darkened, yet his behavior contrasted his appearance. He shifted uncomfortably in the grass, almost to the point of pacing back and forth. The white stallion had never been without his tack, and he felt vulnerable. Even the enticing apple offered by Celenr did little to ease the horse, who sought the Breton's hand for a sort of reassurance.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Fri May 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Tervthan|Male|Dunmer|Castle Dour|Tag(s): Velona

"Yeah, thieves guild. Been trained as a thief from when I was pretty young." He was proud of that fact and quite liked being a thief. He loved a good chat every now and then with others, he was more comfortable around thieves though. He had always scared that a commoner could eventually rat him out. "You're not going to tell Tullius about this, are you? Actually, what does it matter? I'm going to Helgen to be executed anyway. Most of the other prisoners will probably be heading to Helgen, just like me." He had already thought of what would happen and how it would all play out.
(bare in mind, he's been in this prison for a while so he doesn't know Helgen was destroyed)
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 122 \\ Hanzar

Postby Durnehviir » Sat May 06, 2017 7:32 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Ravager
    Without another word, he watched as the vampire seemingly disappeared- literally. Hanzar stood calmly on the road and he walked the stone pathway. He could see the vampire at the the stables and soon there were guards showing up. The argonian thought quickly, quickening his breath and running up to the guards as if in a hurry. "Bandits! They were chasing me, they will be here at any moment. Theyre just up that road. I tried fighting them off but there were just too many of them." Hanzar acted as if he were out of breath and bent himself over on his knees before watching as many of the guards took off running and drew their swords. The argonian rolled his eyes before jogging over to Ravager. "Lets go. We won't have much time." His voice was serious and calm. Ravager already seemed to pick out the white stallion, a definite beautiful horse. To the opposite side of the stallion was mare. A rich chestnut brown with white mane, tail and a white snout. The argonian quickly mounted the large mare and kicked her in the stomach to make her run off in a full gallop.
    After they crossed the dragons bridge, Hanzar looked over and saw Ravager ok the stallion. "It should be smooth sailing from here." The male said as he rode the horse at a quick trot.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 51 \\ Durak ~ Markarth

Postby Durnehviir » Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 am

Durak \\ M \\ 24 \\ Orc \\ Tags: Apocrypha
    The orc nodded as they walked through a set of tall metal doors. Inside the room there was a broken piece of a wall on top of some overhang. There were steps to his left and to his right. As he walked forward and took the steps to his left, the room was blocked off by another set of doors. The large orc walked up to the doors and pulled on them, but this time, they were locked. A master lock pick would have trouble picking this lock. The door lock was different from the others and Durak knew nothing about picking doors. He turned his head to the bird with a large frown on his face. "Now what?" Durak asked in a slight angered tone.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 37 \\ Shade

Postby Durnehviir » Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am

Shade \\ F \\ 23 \\ Dark elf \\ Tags: Eden
    The dark elf listened closely before crossing her legs and pushing a piece of hair out of her face. "I know nothing about magic. I know how to handle a bow, and I would consider myself pretty good at it. I can notch about three arrows and have them hit my target. I'm not the best with a sword, but I know to to swing one and cause some serious damage. I never really had an itch for magic. It doesn't really seem like my type. I feel like it's cheating almost, though that's just my opinion. I believe that if you can use magic and conjur other creates then you should use them to your advantage as it does take a lot of skill. I know that sounded rather hypocritical but that's just how I feel." Shade chuckled softly before patting the dog lightly on the head.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Sat May 06, 2017 8:11 am

Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Road - Tags: Hanzar
The vampire smiled at the argonian's lying skills. Though, it helped that the guards were idiots. The vampire's heels met the horse's ribcage as he darted after lizard. The horse's hooves clopped against the stone as they rode out of Dragonsbridge. A distant cry indicated that a guard had noticed then, but the sound carried a hint of doubt. The guard knew that they were long, long gone. They had no chance of catching up, as not a single one had a horse. Dragonsbridge being a small town, none of the guards had the money to purchase themselves a steed. The only reason the two horses had been there was because of the visiting Imperial generals. There was no chance of the guards catching up on foot. Ravager smiled vaguely at the lizard at his words. "Let's just hope we don't run into trouble on the way. I'd prefer if we could dodge most roadblocks."
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyneth » Tue May 09, 2017 8:41 am

Velona Callanian / Imperial / F /Tervthan

Velona's eyes shifted to the floor as she listened, chuckling when he mentioned Helgen. He must have been holed up in here for awhile. Her gaze returned to the dunmer. "Oh, no. You wouldn't be killed in Helgen. You would be executed here, in Solitude." She said this in a tone that almost sounded light-hearted. Ah, it'd been too long since they had a nice, grisly execution. Continuing, she smirked. "Just like old Roggvir... But, lucky for you, you needn't worry about any of that."

Pausing, she brought a finger to her chin in thought. Velona almost appeared frustrated as she stared at the floor. What to do.
The things I do to keep the vermin out of jail... At least it usually pays off.

"I'm going to let you out. All I ask is that you tell Mercer that Velona Callanian assisted you. Now excuse me as I remove the guards and whomever else." And without waiting for an answer, she unsheathed her blades and strutted off to knock out the little protection the jail had. Thankfully she had come at night, so she didn't need to worry about anyone clearly seeing her enter the now crime scene.

She returned to the elf awhile later with a key in hand, visibly irritated. That would be the last, and only time she took those measures to free a prisoner. As a woman in good standing with the Legion, she hoped this wouldn't cause a headache later on. Unlocking the door, she afterwards tossed aside the bloodied key as if it were diseased. "Alright, now, come along. I unlocked the chests already. You can see if any of your things are still in there. " Velona said in an indifferent tone as she pulled his prison door open.
Lyneth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyrim RP \\ Post 123 \\ Hanzar

Postby Durnehviir » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 am

Hanzar \\ M \\ 26 \\ Argonian \\ Tags: Ravager
    Hanzar chuckled slightly at the males comment as the rode the horses to their next destination. "Yeah. I'm sure we both have enough.. guards on or backs for reasons that would get us thrown in jail. I'd rather stay out of the crummy ol' metal barred room and spend the remainder of my life free and able to do what I want." The argonian shrugged before looking around the area. "I don't think I've been around these parts of Skyrim for quite a while. Quite different than what I remember. It seems.. colder." He stated calmly as his eyes shifted from item to item. Deer and elk ran away at the scent and sight of the two males. Wolves could be seen in slight distance but they were too busy fighting off a saber cat to notice them.
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Tue May 09, 2017 11:09 am

Eden Stormblade - Nord - Female - 21 - Kynesgrove - Tags; Shade

"I've mainly stuck to learning some healing magic. Potions tends to break in battle so those become useless in time. It isn't easy trying to evade hits long enough to down one. Since I'm mainly a one handed blade user, freeing up a hand for some spell casting isn't too difficult." Eden shrugged, chuckling. "I've always thought it would be interesting to summon creatures to fight for me, but I don't think I'd be able to deal with not doing any of the fighting. I like being in the thick of things for the most part."

//heh I got bored of my user and all that so I'm not Rogue Caravan anymore ^^;
Last edited by kia. on Tue May 09, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Tue May 09, 2017 11:31 am

Ravager - M - 223 (appears to be: mid thirties) - Bosmer/Vampire - Road - Tags: Hanzar
Ravager nodded along to the argonian's words. "Those pesky guards aren't even lawful themselves. I swear I saw a couple down by the lake the other day, dumping a body. And plus, they're almost always drunk on the job. It's easy to get past them and eat the cattle in most towns, but lately the Dawnguard have been taking over to replace the lazy quote on quote guards." Ravager stretched his arms out and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to get a feel for the temperature. "I feel nothing. Fire, ice, doesn't matter to me. My blood is as cold as the grave either way." He thought for a moment before digging around in the satchel strapped to the side of his horse. He pulled out a horse blanket. It was rough and not very comfortable, but padded heavily for the cold weather. "We'll be heading up into some very cold mountain ranges soon. And if my facts are straight, reptiles get cold easily." He handed the blanket to his companion.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me