ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ʜᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ | ᴏ/ᴀ

Postby Crono » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:32 pm

Mark Holloway ~ Male ~ Thirty-Three ~ Werewolf ~ Loner/Former-Beta

Mark had been standing far off on the outskirts of the park area where the memorial was with his hands shoved into his pockets, the unveiling had too many people, including former pack mates. They didn't know he was back in town and he wasn't entirely sure he was going to tell them, but for the time being he was doing one thing at a time. He'd waited in the same exact spot as people started dispersing, it took a long while before Greg's memorial plaque was left with little to no spectators. Eventually when he was comfortable enough he approached it, moving slow over the grassy park. The man paused before it, staring somberly before reaching out a hand towards it. Letting his fingers gingerly wipe across the lettering before crouching down with a sigh, "I'm sorry I wasn't here..." He murmured, eyes having found their way to the ground below. Now was the time to say what he needed to, unsure of how the pack was handling the funeral or if he'd be able to get access to a grave.

"...but I'm not sorry for leaving." Mark hadn't expected coming back to Jasper City and facing this to be as hard as it was. Watered and glossy eyes closed forcefully for a moment and then the blonde stood back up once again and took a step back, eyes opening to stare the plaque intently. Mind grinding as he considered what he should do next.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:31 pm

✠•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••✠
name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason, Tyla, Adam

Cursing Benji leapt into action as he reevaluated Adam's wounds and vitals. Heartbeat was steady and breathing was soft but strong. "Vitals are fne." He reported. Barely even noticing Tyla enter the room the medic doubled, no, triple checked his patient over. Inspecting Adam's chest wound first Benji was relieved to see nothing amiss. No flakes could be seen, but he flushed out the entry hole a few more times just to be safe. Just like the chest wound Benji inspected and flushed out the hole. While nothing could be seen inside the bloody gun shot hole, when Benji flushed it again a tiny speckle of silver washed out. After a few more tries nothing else came out. The medic was thankful Jason had him check Adam over again. While a speckle of silver that small may not of hurt him at the moment, with time it could seriously injure or kill the guard. Covering Adam with the blanket he let the guard rest. "Tyla, could you please cart Adam into the next room and set him up on the monitors?" Hobbling over to Jason he patted the more experienced medic on the back. "They'll live."

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Skylar, Aurora, James

Blake woke up startled and scared as the panicked sounds of people's voices filled the house. Footsteps stomped across the ground and orders were being barked out, the scent of blood filled the house. The seven year old gagged and whined at the unpleasant scent. Crawling out of bed she slowly made her way downstairs, hesitant and afraid of what was going on. People ran about, and she saw he Uncle and Jason rush into their office. Someone was hurt. With the smell of blood and the medic's in a panic it was rather easy to figure out. Knowing not to disturb her Uncle when he was trying to help a pack member the small girl was about to go back upstairs when Skylar caught her attention. The beta walked across the room with Aurora on her other side, leading a strange person towards the basement. He smelled weird too, human. Her curiosity was peaked, so as slippery as a snake the young girl trailed behind them. Quieter than a mouse Blake easily followed them downstairs, hiding amongst the shadows as she watched the two females deal with the unknown human.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:31 am

Jason Loen I Werewolf I Medic I tags; Emmy, Benji, Tyla
"Adam might," the paramedic muttered, keeping his voice low enough for only Benji to hear him. It contrasted starkly with his usually optimistic demeanour.
The female's heartrate dropped again.
Gritting his teeth - and pining for the more advanced equipment he'd been used to in his ambulance - he administered another shot of adrenaline. He didn't know what else to do. There wasn't a lot you could do against silver poisoning from a regular silver bullet, let alone the flaking kind. The female's small size wasn't helping. The smaller the wolf, the less silver you need to bring them down.
"Crap."
He left the she-wolf to rummage in the cupboards for a fresh syringe, a tap, a heating pad, blanket and and vial of antihistamine solution, then shot Benji a "help!" look.
"Stick her on a saline drip and a manual respirator."

Theodore Ford I Human I Blade I tags; open :3
He watched Aurora go with a brief wave, then turned to take his own path, still following the route D'Arc had tapped out for him. It was getting kinda late in the day now, and was already dark - he hated the winter season - but the city didn't seem to sleep, not unlike his native New York.
Relishing the crunch of snow underfoot, he continued along the street, sipping from the cardboard cup as he went, eyes open for anything out of the ordinary.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♚ ❝ feel the fury closing in !! ) 013

Postby hellb0und » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:39 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ( 🔥. // !)
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        name. // aurora lane. x x gender. // female. x x species. // werewolf x x rank // fighter. x x tags. // theo, skylar, james.
            "i am as deadly as fire itself."

I growl before snapping at her, “I asked who he was.” I shoot a glare her way, though eventually I grab his arm aggressively before dragging him further inside. The scene of anarchy & death continues to unravel. Medics rush around the house in a panicked, quick state. Working carefully and precisely. Skylar and I end up taking the hunter downstairs, and I know entirely what'll happen. This isn't my first time, and it surely won't be my last. Before she can give me another order, which I likely won't follow, I take it upon myself to throw him on the ground. Afterward I look around the room for some sort of weapon. Preferably a bow, though I'm fully aware I likely won't find that here. I see a gun out of the corner of my eye, and run over before swiftly grabbing it from where it lays. Without hesitation, I hold the gun up to his head. Hot, unforgiving hatred courses through me. They've won far too much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:59 pm

✦ Kathrine Kingston ✦

{ Speices } Blade { Role } Agent { Tags} Alistar { Crush } open { Words }
❄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❄

I couldn't help but glare at the male's constant chuckling, glaring constantly at him out the side of my eye, shaking my head as we entered the store, nearly spinning imediatly as i heard his comment "For that, i may have you be the laughing stock of the town" I warned with a accusing finger pointed at him, who did he think i was?! i had the best fashion sense of this whole team. I knew he was likely joking, but after his stunt at the truck, and in my fatigued state i wasn't having it. Sighing with a shake of my head i proceeded to look though the mostly stocked racks, sliding the hangers around against the metal rods and pulling off a few items, before continuing to roam the shop to find things to pair it with, finding something that fit D'arc's style first i passed it to the male and nodding towards the dressing room, signaling him to try it on as i continued to look,
    D'arcs, like everyone else's wasn't fancy, but something that blended in well with the town, next i looked for Jin Pairing the top, bottom and shoes i let out a content sigh, this eas easier then i thought, though i inwardly thanked they each had a single style they mostly stuck to, compared to me,
    who constantly tried out new ones. Next up was Theo who, if i was being honest was the easist to decide on as typically he was running around in just jeans, and a hoodie, alone easily blending in with the town. Now with a arm full of other outfits to be tried on i awaited my 'model' to return, once he had, i nodded approvingly and handed him another set, repeating this until all of them were tried on, invisioning the person they where chosen for wearing each one. Once we had that done i took them back and motioned towards the racks "Go ahead and choose your outfit, unless you like this one" i informed him, holding up one that seemed to fit too, this agents Style but ultimately leaving the choice up to him, as he was the one with me, putting up with me shoving outfit after outfit at him. Once he decided i nodded and grabbed the Outfit
    I would work best with, still fairly blending in with the town as well before walking to the checkout with Alistar setting the outfits upon the counter and pulling out my wallet, using cash as i had at the resturant with Theo before hand, as D'arc suggested, though i would have anyway, i hardly ever used cards, and for that reason i had only a few in the slots within the tri-fold compartment. After the transaction was completed i thanked the lady and turned to my partner Well, i'll hand it to you, you're a pretty good model" I shot with a slight smirk before awaiting his company and heading for the door.

↩ Adam Hale ↪

{ Species } Werewolf { Role } Fighter { Tags } The healers { Crush } Open
▙ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ▟

Throughout the whole time the medics were working on me and emm I continued the inward battle raging on within my head, this incident was to close, both Skylar and Benji could have been caught in the crossfire, laying here beside us, they weren't but it was possible, it wouldn't have been if i had disarmed the bloody hunter before he could even fire the gun, but i hadn't, my wolf continued to reason with me, but i tuned out his voice, continuing to harshly scold myself.
The words Benji and jason spoke to one another hardly even registered within my head the anesthetic mostly blocked out the whole situation in the tense, fear filled room, however i did feel myself be moved onto another bed, before feeling the wheels move across the smooth tiled floor, the scents of the medic room filled with the horrid smell of blood leaving, being replaced with that of a separate room, dimmer lights shining against my still closed eyes, faintly I felt the cords, and pulse oximeter being placed upon me with the steady beeping of the monitor beside the bed now parked in the middle of the room It wasn't but ten, fifteen minutes until i subconsciously began to stir the Anesthetic i was given awhile ago beging to wear off. Within a few minutes of moving around i let out a groan, closing my eyes tighter as my brain finally acknowledged the sudden light filling the room, it had been there the whole time but it felt like someone was shining a flashlight in my face in some interrogation room, even though that surely wasn't happening still it was quite a big adjustment from being in the seemingly pitch darkness of my mind. Moving my wolf's leg to cover my sensitive adjusting eyes i let my ears lower, the previous events suddenly coming back, earning a unintentional growl to rumble from my throat as i slowly removed my leg,
gaze now looking over the room as the constant beeping of the heart machine rang in my ears, letting seemingly everyone know i was still breathing. Exhaling a deep breath as i let my massive skull lay back down though my eyes remained open,roaming, i wasn't sure if i was alone or not but i didn't care, i wasn't planning on talking to, let alone acknowledging them. This was made clear when they knew i heard them, ear twitching in the direction of the ones speaking but instead of even looking at them i stared at the walk ahead, though as each minute passed, i lost more and more control of the ability to shift back, I wanted to, but any pain i may have even remotely felt was harder to feel like this, not to mention, i was all the more harder to read, if i shifted, all of that would be different but i also knew, the longer i resisted, the less control i had, meaning i could shift any minute, despite my protests.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:41 pm

James || Human || Hunter || tags;; Skylar, Aurora

James' eyes widened as they stepped inside the pack's house, and he looked around at what bustling activity he caught glimpses of as he was marched on through. This place was surprisingly crowded, and he couldn't help but wonder just how many of the wolves lived out here. Certainly more than he would have been led to think by eyeing this place from the outside. This wasn't one isolated family, but a strong pack, with perhaps dozens among their ranks. His dark eyes fell upon another woman as she approached and exchanged words with the one who had led him in here, and he automatically gave her a stubborn glare. He was absolutely surrounded by enemies, and while it terrified him, it also awakened a kind of defiance in him. There were no friends to be found here. He had only himself to rely on.

James protested weakly as he was suddenly grabbed and dragged along, and while he halfheartedly struggled, he was just putting up a fight for the sake of resisting and making things a little more inconvenient on his captors. He knew he would be dead if he really tried anything, so rather than writhe and try to get free, he just dug in his feet and made her work to get him down the stairs. Still, he couldn't stall forever, and soon he found himself yanked off his feet, barely managing to turn enough to keep himself from hitting the ground face first. Still, he landed hard on his shoulder, and the jarring impact left him dazed for a second, staring blankly at the opposite wall while Aurora ran for the gun. By the time he had collected himself, he was aware of her looming over him, and the familiar shape of a gun's muzzle pointed right for him. Great.

In a sudden motion, James bolted upright, surging upwards only to pause on his knees before her, leaning forward so that the gun was pressed against his forehead. His eyes were wild, and he seemed slightly unhinged. Perhaps he had found some reserve of bravery, or perhaps this was a bid forged purely from desperation.
    "Do it then, freak," he challenged, spitting the words and maintaining eye contact around the gun. "You know what's gonna happen if you do? My family's gonna come lookin' for me." His voice rose until his outburst was practically being shouted, a helpless scream from someone with no other outlet for his anger and fear. "And they're gonna burn this whole damn place to the ground if they don't like what they find!"
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amarok. » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Skylar Aleksandersen I Werewolf I Beta I tags; James, Aurora, Blake
She almost fired on him right there and then. But a tiny little shadow lurking in a corner made her hesitate.
"For God's sake, Aurora. I don't have time for this crap right now."
Shaking her head, she sighed and made a "pull the trigger" gesture.
"What is it wiff you today?"
Normally, she'd be more careful about what she said in front of a prisoner. But she'd made up her mind now. And frankly, it wouldn't matter anyway.
"Take him outside." And then take him out.
To the male, she added, "don't effen think about it. I'd raffer not kill you in front of the kids, but if I'm giffen no choice..."
And finally, to Blake, she held out a hand and gestured upstairs.
"Blake, come on. Now, please."

back after a long/involuntary hiatus! bear with me while i get my bearings again.
my pronouns are she/they.

i left a lot of stuff here unfinished and can't remember most of what i was up to.
please feel free to shoot me a dm over on discord at amar#8393. my inbox here
is still swamped and i'm a little too intimidated to go wading through it

amarok.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby feyre.archeron » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:43 pm

Ygritte
You’re kissed by fire, remember? Lucky
ygritte wildling • female • heterosexual, bi-curious • werewolf hunter • bow n' arrow • no love interest • mentions: • tags: theo
──────────────────────────────────────────────────
The sounds of a city are so unlike the sounds of the country. Where there is quite in the darkness of the forest, there is a hustle and bustle of sounds in the city. Where one could feel free to dress and do as they please in the country, furs and leathers get you looked at strangely in the city as if YOU were the beast and not the monsters who lurked in the shadows. This was the truth of it as Ygritte stepped out from her house that night. Not even two steps in and strangers began to turn their heads. She wanted to shout at them or to curse but she bit her tongue and kept quite. What was there to say? They would ask why she was dressed strange, though surely the cold made her clothes more reasonable. She had left her bow in the darkness of her locked apartment, werewolves were not on her mind tonight, she was nineteen so she couldn’t drink, and the city lacked much enthusiasm for a teen but it was the night was not late and her plans dove into the natural aspect of her nature. Were she to meet a werewolf tonight she would surely remember the face to which the beast belonged.

She was quietly making her way through the streets, the sound of snow crunching beneath her feet made her spine shiver. Her red hair had been tucked back into her hood, making only a single strand visible at the side of her face. She didn’t look beautiful with all her layers of clothes but when she stripped down to her underclothes she was gorgeous, thin but well built, muscled arms and legs that held power not many saw. She was something to behold, if she let you behold it. When she spoke her tongue was thick with a nordic accent, the place of her birth, her growth until she had followed the werewolf pack to Jasper City.

She was never positive of the presence here but there were rumors and rumors were enough to get a girl started. She let herself drift into thoughts of her goals, of the werewolves she had downed and of the ones yet to come when her shoulder slammed into another body. Her head jerked backwards and her eyes shot towards the person to whom she had collided.
“You ought t’ watch where ye’re walking” she scolded, her blue eyes narrowing slightly. She would never admit it was her who had made the mistake but clearly, in her eyes, he hadn’t cared to avoid her anyhow.
feyre.archeron

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two

Postby baby blue » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:04 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
tyla.
twenty two.
female.
medic.
no crush.
benji, adam,
emmy, jason.

xxxxxxxxxxx

tyla had been watching benji and jason working, her gaze intently trained on watching their hands work. tyla was snapped from her focus by benji asking her to cart adam to the next room over. tyla didn’t respond, instead she leaped into action. tyla was always eager to work with his comrades, which was why she immediately began to cart her fellow pack member from the room. it was a short ten second walk to the next room over where tyla got adam situated in the center of the room, his bed facing the doorway. she immediately got him on on a heart rate monitor and pulse oximeter. tyla proceeded to place an oxygen cannula on adam, turning on all the monitors in the room. his heart rate came up steady, which caused her to let out a breath of relief. tyla had just finished checking adam’s pulse when she heard a groan come from him, causing her to jump. “oh you’re awake,” she said offhandedly.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:41 pm

name; Benji Hutcherson
age; 35
species; werewolf
rank; medic
tags; Jason, Emm

At first Benji wasn't too concerned for Emmy. The medic had faith in his partner, but it appeared the she-wolfs conditions were much more severe than originally thought. Opening his mouth to try and console Jason, and to reassure him, no words came out as Emmelene's heartrate dropped. Jason was faster to react, quickly giving the hunter a shot of adrenaline before scavenging the cupboards for required items. Honestly, Benji had no clue what to do. He's dealt with gunshot wounds, cuts, sprained or broken bones, and any small medical needs. Poison? No, Benji has never dealt with poison before, let alone silver poisoning. This was one of those rare times were he was panicking, the need to help contrasting with his inability to do so. Thankfully Jason was quick to snap him out of his thoughts and quick to spout out orders. "Right!" Wasting no time the 35 year-old grabbed the IV pole and wheeled it over to Emmy. With practiced ease he set up the drip and easily stuck the needle into the wolfs exposed forearm. With the saline drip attached he grabbed the manual respirator, placed it over Emmelene's muzzle, and began to pump.

name; Blake Hutcherson
age; 7
species; werewolf
rank; pup
tags; Skylar, Aurora, James

The pup stared on, watching the events unfold in front of her without flinching. Aurora was mad, no she was beyond mad! As for Skylar, well, it was hard to tell. She appeared to be just as furious as Aurora, but didn't show it as much. The duo tossed the human male to the ground and the female fighter snatched up a gun. Blake continued to watch as Aurora pushed the muzzle of the gun against his head. Rather than moving away and begging for his life, James did the exact opposite. Wiggling about until the weapon ws now pushing into his forehead, the apparently crazed hunter began to shout. Claiming his whole family would burn them o the ground. Now that got a reaction out of the 7 year old. Gasping lightly, tears prickled around her eyes before slipping down her checks and plopping onto the floor. Small sobs broke free from her as the thought of her family and pack dying scared her. With all her sobbing it was easy for her to get caught, of course Skylar probably knew she followed them all along. With a small nod Blake began to swipe at her tears as she climbed up the stairs.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me