COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: COLLEGE :: Accepting c:

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:43 am

. . .
Sarah Jane Elizabeth Pond
17 1/2
Nobody
Journalist//Detective of sorts

. . .

. Sarah Jane's grin widens, as she grabs her bag from her locker. She had to tell Sky. She decided that while they were waiting for the rest of the class, or for the teacher, she'd write the letter to her sister and then send it during lunch. The excited girl runs back to the classroom, "She'll be so pleased," she replies, looking around the classroom. "Wanna sit together?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 am

☊ MITCH ☊
the artistic one
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
bisexual
crushing on Lucy Ann
-
by a garden
with Lucy Ann
Mitchell considered this question for a moment, tossing it around in his head. "It usually varies on my mood. Sometimes I enjoy mysteries, but on other days I prefer adventure." He replied after thinking it over completely.
The Canadian rested the edge of his violin against his neck line again, peering down at the little book on the bench to his left. "That's cool! I'm glad to finally meet someone like me!" He exclaimed, resting the stick against the strings for his violin. He still kept his gaze on Lucy Ann, admiring her sweet smile and wonderful features. She seemed so kind, and they had so much in common! For some reason, he felt something for her. Maybe more then a little bit of friendship.
█████████████████
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
C R Y B A B Y !!

hmm

1x1 search ;; always eager for a group roleplay.
he/him ;; adult ;; infp/infj ;; libra ;; queer
hey there, i'm daz.
i'm sort of a cs vet, working on my own novels now.
writing constantly alongside my girlfriend + our four
cats. identifiable as a colored hair enthusiast, a
professional lefty, and an exhausted writer on
constant autopilot.

my pm box is open for site-related questions &
friendship whenever needed.

my kids // link // link link link
-----------------------------------------------
█████████████████
daz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again
If you think you're alive then you're better off dead.

Charlie Beau Abbot - Bisexual - Stood outside some class rooms.

Charlie walked slowly into the college premises. Charlie hid behind his gothic look, it was like his sanctuary. People left Goths alone, and that's exactly what he wanted. Wearing black skinny jeans with one knee torn out with a silver chain hanging from the right side, a Nirvana t-shirt and a black hoodie, he bent his head slightly and strode onwards through the grounds. His eyes never left the white toes of his black converse trainers. He followed a small crowd inside the building and then stood near some classes, clueless as to where he was supposed to go, he stood awkwardly and felt stupid as hid behind a curtain of black hair.
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:53 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; lindsey sydney hale
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
COURSΣS; music, english, photography
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey nodded ecstatically. "Sure, that would be awesome." Locating two seats next to her each other was easy, there were essentially no people in the room other than the two. "Here we go." Lindsey sighed contently, as she sat down somewhere in the middle of the class. "Do you want my number, if your sister does accept?" She always had her phone on her, no matter the location.
Also on Advanced Scribes; SarkySquirrel c;

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;
A V E N G E R S ➸ New Heroes ➸ CLOSED

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:57 am

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane smiles, sitting next to her. "Sure. Here's mine," she says, jotting a number now quickly. "Here you are," she says smiling at the girl. She sighs, looking around the classroom. "Do you think we're the only two in here?"

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 am

[anyone open? <3]
Currently working to complete my deer collection. I will overpay for bulk WL deer.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:17 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey accepted the small sheet of paper and quickly typed it into her phone. "There we are." She said as she immediately sent a message saying 'Hey this is Lindsey, and this is my number c:' before returning a warm smile towards Sarah-Jane. "For now yes, but I'm sure others will join." Well, who knows really. Lindsey knew her cousin Tyler wouldn't be in this class, what with him only taking Riding and Photography, but more would come without a doubt.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
T∆GGΣD; charlie beau abbot
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Tyler strolled though the hallways stuck in his own mind and the music streaming through his ears. What he hadn't noticed was the guy standing at a close proximity. Accidentally bumping into the guy, Tyler turned around and pulled an earbud out."Sorry mate. Hey are you lost?" He could tell the guy probably didn't like being called out on his faults, who did really?Tyler certainly didn't. Smiling in a friendly fashion he turned down the AC/DC song that was loud enough to hear now one of the buds was out of his ear.

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:23 am

. . .
17 1/2
Nobody

. . .

. Sarah Jane nods, smiling slightly. She checks her bag, pulling out her phone, looking at the message. She types a reply back, //hay! I got your number (://, and then sends it, putting her phone in her jacket pocket. "I keep everything in my jacket..." she mutters, laughing softly.

i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucid Dreamer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:26 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again
If you think you're alive then you're better off dead.

Charlie Beau Abbot - Bisexual - Stood outside some class rooms.

He grunts as if the air had being knocked out of him. 'I'm not your mate' he shot back before staring at the passer by. Beau studied the college student for a few moments before he pulled his hood down, making sure half his face was hidden by a mane of thick black hair before he proceeded to acknowledge the passer by. He had good taste in music, and from his friendly manner Beau soon came to the conclusion that biting the head off the first person he came across wasn't the best tactic. 'You could say that' his tone was flat and emotionless, a tone that showed there was more than met the eye when it came to Charlie.
Lucid Dreamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLinkEpona » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:45 am

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
∆GΣ; nineteen
GΣNDΣR; female
T∆GGΣD; sarah-jane elizabeth pond
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

Lindsey pulled her phone from her military jacket and checked the message she received. "Same, this jacket can hold so much." She smirked jokingly. "The only thing it can't hold is my violin." What it did hold though, was her mother's essence. The jacket was given to her when she found it in the old trunk of her stuff in the loft at home. It was her mom's favourite jacket, she always wore it. Her dad gave it to her about a year ago, and she's never let it go since. The smile on her lips wavered as she thought about her mom, but returned when she looked back at Sarah-Jane from the table.

⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉
N∆MΣ; tyler kaleb hale
∆GΣ; twenty
GΣNDΣR; male
COURSΣS; horse riding, photography
T∆GGΣD; charlie beau abbot
⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

With the spite the guy responded with, Tyler knew that probably wasn't the best thing to say to the person you just bumped into. Holding up his hands in defense, he admitted, "Okay you're not my mate, sorry." He couldn't help it though. He called everyone mate or friend even if he didn't know them. "Where are you trying to get to?" Tyler basically knew the layout of the school already. He spent a lot of his time when he first moved into the dorms wandering the college taking pictures, mapping out the place. There was no reason other than he just could. By the tone of his voice, Tyler recognised the hidden message. It was the same when Lindsey's mother died, his father just wasn't the same.

⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌⇌
Current roleplays;

ImageImage
WolfLinkEpona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups