BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BULLET FOR YOUR DREAMS [youtuber]- OPEN.

Postby `kosmic » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 am

________________UI ALIBRE
      female ♦ 20 ♦ gamer ♦ single - no crush ♦ tagged;; damon fizzy

lui nodded again. "alright," she murmured. she spun on her heels and walked to the front door. she glanced back at him before walking outside. she calmly walked back to the gamer house, quietly walking inside and up to her room. she closed her door and went through one of her suitcases. it took a few minutes before she finally found something to swim in. she huffed out a breath before changing from her clothes into the neon green bikini. she grabbed a towel from her bathroom, wrapping it around herself and slipping into some sandals after applying some sunscreen to her tanned skin. she walked out of her room, and downstairs. she glanced in the kitchen to see marcus and kris. she smiled before walking back outside. she sighed, walking over to damon, "alrighty. lets go," she told him firmly.
dm me if you wanna find me other places! discord: koosmic
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pumpkin. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:52 am

[ hey! sorry for not posting! schools been keeping me. is anyone open for pika? ]
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damon

Postby despairz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 pm

DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. swimming } { tagged. lui } { location. the pool } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon smiles, standing up to greet her. Unlike her, he didn't have shoes on, and he so desperately just wanted to jump in the pool; he felt extremely awkward and exposed without a shirt, and had a sudden change of mind. I wish I would have put my shirt on.. He thought to himself, sighing. He looks down at his feet, but immediately back up at her, gesturing to the pool. "Shall we?" He asks, chuckling as he walks into the pool area, setting his towel on a lounge chair. Damon risks a quick glance at her, before diving into the water, a loud splash following as he surfaces seconds later, his hair slicked down his face. He makes a sputtering sound, blowing water off of his face.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stricklyspagetti » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 pm

(Maybe Isabelle could meet up with Elliot?)
hey guys, i took a long break from cs and im trying to come back more. i miss u all! <3
stricklyspagetti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:56 pm

lui looked at him as he stood up. she nodded, "we shall!" she giggled, glancing over at the pool. she pressed her lips together as she walked with him to the pool area. she whistled low, her gazing looking over the large pool and hot tub, the many lounge chairs around, as well as the tiki bar. she unwrapped her towel from around herself and laid her towel on a lounge chair as well. she stretched, yawning a little. "oh jeez!" she laughed as he jumped into the pool suddenly, causing a loud splash. she was just thankful she didn't get very wet. she walked over to the edge of the pool, sitting on the edge as she dipped her feet and legs into the water.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cooper. » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:41 pm

xilili elizalde

tags- alyson
feeling- exhausted
age- seventeen
location- the airplane
crush- none
youtube- xililithelerd
house- vlogger

xilili had her headphones in as she laid down in the airplane quietly. her music made it easy for her to block out everything, even her cousin. her wrist was still hurt from her last accident and hospital visit and honestly she just wanted to lay there. she was deep in sleep while her cousin was punching her shoulder softly in an attempt to wake her up. xilili's eyes open and she yawned before slapping Alyson's hand and moving her headpones to rest on her neck. "hell aly, what's your problem huh?" xilili growled angrily. she glared at aly as she started to talk about them landing, it ticked her off. "and that made it absolutely necessary to wake me up? you should've just let me sleep for a few more minutes or so, I mean c'mon." she rumbled as she straightened herself and her hair as she began to wake up a little more. she sighed quietly as she rubbed her eyes and closed them lightly. before she knew it they had landed and were walking all through baggage and security. her electronics bag was hanging on her shoulder as her clothes bag and make bag rolled behind her. they eventually made it to the houses, and split up with a simple see you later as she left for the vlogger house quietly.

[[ open for anyone, posting for jori and Alyson soon.
cooper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ooc [♛]

Postby pep » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:43 pm

pumpkin. wrote:
    [ hey! sorry for not posting! schools been keeping me. is anyone open for pika? ]

[i have both of my characters open. amelia is in the vloggers' house and hartley is heading back to the music house. uvu]
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damon

Postby despairz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:44 pm

DEEFIZZY

{ name. damon } { doing. swimming } { tagged. lui } { location. the pool } { youtube name. deefizzy }

Damon chuckles, flipping the hair that hung on his eyes up, making a large curl bump thing on
          top of his head. With a slight chuckle, he dives back under, splashing her with his feet, a
          smile crawling across his face as he swam under water. He came back up half way across
          the pool, smiling. "Just get in! It's nice and cool!" he calls, seeing her at the deepest end,
          grinning.

nicodemus + he/him
listography
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `kosmic » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:19 pm

lui moved her legs a little in the water. she looked up at him and smiled. "hey!" she laughed when he splashed her, turning away. she turned back to him, watching him go underneath the water. she rolled her eyes playfully at him, watching him. "yeah, yeah, yeah...." she sighed heavily. she scrunched up her nose before slipping off the edge and into the water. at first it was cold, but her body quickly got use to it. she swam underneath before coming back to the surface, moving her now wet red hair out of her face. she smiled at him before swimming over to him.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me