🟊 ━━━ “ 𝙐𝙉𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙃𝙇𝙔 ━ !! ” 〉

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

spider-shed [001]

Postby `silver » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:57 pm

𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐈
tags; Blake, Ilia, Dahlia mentions; any other angels or demons present location; home sweet Hell > Earthbound warehouse word count; 1086

A silhouetted figure adorned in a simple button up, unkept black tie and slacks had their dark leather shoes propped up against an antique-looking, yet sturdy mahogany desk. Their chest rose and fell with the gentle breath of sleep, a deep brown executive chair cradling their languid form in a silent embrace whilst a book that sat perched upon their face ever so slowly crawled down their concealed, gentle expression full of solace. A muffled thunk as the book made impact with the hardwood floor earned a groan from the figure, his hand raising to pinch the bridge of his nose as crimson blared beneath his slitted, drowsy gaze and a deep sigh of awakening drew into his lungs. What time is it..?

Hei tried to grab for his phone that was of course on the far edge of his desk, refusing to lower his legs from their comfortable position as he scooted closer and closer to the device, extending his arm as far as he could before grunting just as he swiped it up. He rolled his eyes as the screen refused to light up, tossing it back on the desk in annoyance. Of course it was dead. Even phones died in Hell if you didn't charge them. Whatever the case, he had a feeling that there was something important going on that he should be attending - oh, the fourth meeting. He would've thought that Dahlia's overwhelming presence in the hallway could've stirred him or perhaps Blake popping in to remind him to not be late could've sufficed, yet he could tell neither of them seemed to be in the immediate area judging by how faint their scents were. Hei ran a hand through his hair in disappointment, gathering up the book he'd unintentionally discarded and reluctantly moving from his comfy spot to get ready to be sized up by the North's neat little group of fiends. Fiends that were just like them. Why did they continue to fight and use up their resources to gain territory, recruit more of their kind to rally them to their deaths? Just a demon thing he guessed. They fought for an insatiable, unattainable victory, one that speaking to Dahlia about would render nothing but a harsh glare noting that he was speaking out of line unless it was something to do with undermining the North's tactics.

With a yawn, Hei slipped on a double-breasted black suit on top of his button up, fixing his tie a bit before heading out of his office. Casually, he strode through the hallways as if looking for something, his eyes glancing along the walls every so often. He seemed listless in his movements, walking for a while until he randomly stopped a few times to move his hands into his pockets or to tilt his head at a particular door or room he stepped into. A low sigh left him when he confirmed that no one else seemed to be around. He had to admit — he was a little crestfallen, especially considering how he didn’t exactly remember the full details about where the meetup was supposed to be happening. More work for me, I guess.

The man’s form melted into the nearest shadow of the long hallway, reappearing in a quiet flurry of wind in an alleyway. The air carried the stench of exhaust, melding evenly with the multitude of humans and the sounds of bustling life that greeted his ears. Returning to civilization was always a time for him to grow wary. It reminded him of when the very pavement he walked on no longer existed, replaced instead by rolling hills of verdant green, untouched yet by man and free to sway in the zephyrs. Arbors stretched miles high in some areas, rivaled by none and worshipped by all as their protective boughs shielded travelers from rough weather and their leaves shuddered beneath deep indigo skies lit only by countless stars. Nowadays, there were obstructions like light pollution or humanity itself.

There’s also the angels that love coming down from their high horses. Hei huffed softly, slipping silently out of the alleyway once the sound of chatter lessened on the sidewalks as he strode out of the alley. Sometimes it pained him to see things deteriorating the way they were. There was a way to fix it all, but it was a solution that had yet to reach the ears of the angels, if it ever did. They coddled humanity like farmers with sheep, destined if not, obsessed with their herd. It just so happened to be that a few of the herd could now properly communicate with them in a way that would cause trouble if the rest learned of them. In the end, all humans were the same. Their paths branched out into hundreds of intricate roots, individualized into billions of lives and stories, yet they all ended the same way. They fought so hard for their brief sparks of existence, but what for?

The tall man slowed to a halt when he sensed the nearby presence of several other demons, his shoulders squaring a little until he caught Blake’s scent within the crowd. An angel or two appeared to be there as well. When the younger demon came into view, he sauntered over while casting a playful frown. “You guys left without telling me,” he grumbled at Blake, pouting in front of the others. “I thought you were supposed to be my alarm clock—knock me on the head next time or something.” The warehouse he’d ducked into seemed abandoned judging by the plumes of grass sticking up from the cracks in the concrete floor as well as the patches of sunlight that bore it’s warm rays through several openings in the ceiling. Hei perched himself onto a nearby shipping crate, adjusting the cuffs of his sleeves as he assessed who exactly was present.

He nearly chuckled upon seeing both the Northern demon territory and the Angels were dwindling in representatives, his deep brown gaze full of silent amusement as they settled on Ilia and Dahlia. “Apologies for my lateness, as usual.” Hei was normally the no-show type for these sorts of get togethers, but if he did feel like appearing it was at his own pace to the South King’s rightful disdain. He couldn’t help it though, sometimes it was rather hard to wake up from a nice, comfy dream you know? “Although it seems like your numbers are dwindling this time, Ilia. Short staffed today?”
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🟊 ━━━ “ satsuki ━ 001 ” 〉

Postby woodland » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:52 pm

SATSUKI SAITO xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...xxx ● ◐ ◑ ○
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────.─ METATRON , MONDAY
    LOCATION the warehousexxxxxTAGGED humans, demons, sera, basil

for only a month on earth, the celestial being had faced a myridad of new sensations in that breif time. stuck inside a motal shell called 'satsuki', the angel had been forced to deal with earthen notions they had overlooked all 6800 years of existence. today, that new sensation was hope. it was one thing to watch and record from the heavens, another to experience an earthen feeling: a desire for something to happen. how strange; satsuki hoped that her upcoming peace conference would be a success. metatron on the other hand would have sat idly, waiting for an outcome regardless of any consequences that entailed. how things changed when the result concerned them. 30 days on earth, an equivalent of minutes in metatron's lifetime really. was humanity altering her? now that was a question she refused to delve on that morning.

peering over a mirror in sunny's room, the angel adjusted the sleeve of their fit for the day- white per sera's request. to no avail, they made a short and futile attempt at preening themself. clearly they weren't up to speed as to what was fashionable on earth. what mattered most was looking like they had their affairs together. it was a risky thing- to convene with hell's top demons, another to protect a trio of mortal juveniles let alone oneself in this state. with not one but two seraphims on earth, despite all their gifts and powers, metatron was hopeless as a human. and of dad-sera, despite their efforts to keeping it together, satsuki knew they were struggling deep down too. heaven no.2 was truly a joint effort with sunny, vivian, amyas, and basil working hard while sera and meta did a lot of posing. as 'mortals', team angel was outmatched and their only advantage was to keep this rouse of sorts. there was never a time when metatron had worried as much as they had until now.

feeling satisfied with themselves at last, satuski sauntered out of sunny's room and joined the bustling circle of sunny and vivian's apartment. housing a bunch of celestial beings was no easy feat, especially for a cozy space that was probably meant for three. not to forget the handful of stray cats that the principality shared the home with, the environment was chaotic even when everyone minded their own morning affairs. satsuki made a beeline for a bowl of grapes at the kitchen counter (how strange these fruit bowls appear from nowhere!) and cautiously sampled a green pod (bliss!). of all the earthly things to do, the celestial found great enjoyment in consuming mortal food. complements to the earthen-angels that were keeping her well nourished in her mortal form. beside her, a ray of sunlight peaked through an adjacent window. she shifted her stance to bask in the warmth, drawing power from what was like to herself. a ball of fur gracefully landed beside her, greeting her with a brush of its side and a satisfying grumble. yet another like to her were the principality's strays; sunny had practically found her huddled in an alleyway on her first day on earth. 'good morning, street-kin!' meta scratched the cat's chin with one hand in hopes of prolonging the animals purrs, the other hand was invested in the fruit bowl. when finished, she dutifully rinsed the bowl in the sink and stored it away per house rules. meta perched herself in a corner, patiently waiting for the others to join. sir bartholomeow returned to her with a new, friskier mood (kitty, why'd you turn on me?). one thing escalated to another, a flurry here, a bump there, and a lovely vase was shattered leaving meta to chase after a cat to prevent it from hurting himself. trampling on glass fragments and flowers only made the clean up job harder.

sunny was clearly unimpressed. there was no time to feel guilty in having a hand in the vase's demise. in the sequence of events that followed, satsuki had barely enough time to grab her work bag and slip on her shoes before quickly getting whisked out the door with sera and basil. she followed the two without question, the streets of tokyo blurred away out of focus. whether or not they were walking, bussing, taking a cab, or light-traveling to get to their destination, meta took no notice as they fixated themselves on reviewing their notes on the 3 preceding meetings. the conferences as long as they were, made little headway. things only got more complicated when the eldest of the koshimizus had walked in when one of the demons were on literal fire in a heated argument. knowing they were also getting summoned for this 4th meeting only made her warier. the last thing she wanted was for them to die as collateral. metatron had good faith that the cherub jace was doing a good job as their captor and protector.

walking up to a nondescript building, satsuki pinched a corner of basil's shirt, latching on to her colleague and navigator (don't lose me okay), only letting go a few moments before entering the meeting space. at the start of demons, satsuki's stance shifted. her shoulders squared in the likes of king dahlia and eligor. at their little spot, satuski unpacked her pen and paper, taking note of today's participants, only to break her focus when cupid and the mortals arrived. occasionally she looked over sera's phone screen to keep track of the time and also to keep tabs on the second half of their group. the seraphim's fingers flickered over the screen like rapid fire in a text sequence shared between amyas and vivian. metatron stood up to announce the start of the meeting, catching glimpses of '40 minutes' and 'cafes' from the phone screen. for a moment, she almost broke her scowl in favor of telling sera to tell them to order anything for her and basil (and if basil wasn't going to eat, it was more for meta). oh how she loved mortal food. since her posse was late, they might as well bring snacks to offset her worrying about sera worrying. if not, she'd simply mooch off of sera's cup of caffeine, no problem.

'mortals, angels, demons, and celestials. we gather here today on our 4th meeting for the purposes of settling a treaty between north and south hell (as it has been apparent that demons have been incapable of sorting their own affairs). leading up to the present, north hell has suffered xx-casualties (conservative number), south hell has suffered xxxxxxxxx-casualties (substantial number; can one pity the southern demons?), and innocent mortals xxxx-casualties (that number should be 0!). it is of utmost importance that we find an agreement swiftly (otherwise this war in hell will permanently disrupt the natural order, and start an apocalypse. of course we'll not mention this tidbit though, don't want to alarm anyone). let us commence!'

metatron looked left and right expecting that king astaroth and casimir would have been here by now. they were absent. with north hell's two most problematic nuisances out of the window, perhaps things were brightening up. wishfully, meta hoped that the northern representative would come through for peace.

of course, things won't pan out that way.
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    METATRON HE/SHE/ THEY─SERAPHIMxxxx..xxxMONDAYxxxxx..xxSATSUKI SHE/ HER/ HERS─ MORTAL
woodland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me