BEST OF MORIŌH-CHŌ! || OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: BEST OF MORIŌH-CHŌ! || OPEN

Postby lyssavirus » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:00 am

𝘽𝙐𝙈𝙋 !
lyssavirus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead Cellist » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:16 pm

Bump!

✧─────────────────✧
Ty | They/Them | Adult
Milgram withdrawals

Trades Art Shop Neopets (add me!)
✧─────────────────✧

.Image.

Dead Cellist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:11 pm

Full Name: Mercury Abbot
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/her
Stand: Abney Park

Height: 6'0"
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Clothing Style: baggy slacks and suspenders, black flats, and a white blouse, usually with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up. She also usually has a black suit jacket draped over her shoulders, and gold-framed aviator sunglasses.
Piercings: Ear cuffs with a gear motif
Tattoos: A chain of interlinked gears running down her left arm

Ability: Abney Park can attach gears to anything it or Mercury touches. Applying a force to one gear will result in the same force being applied to the object the other gear is attached to. If one gear is larger than the other, force applied to the larger gear will be amplified on the smaller gear, and forces applied to the smaller gear will be diminished on the larger gear. More than two objects can be linked with gears, but the force will only affect the first and last gears in the link.
Weakness: Abney Park's gears must be within close proximity, about five to ten meters, to be considered linked. The stand itself has a range of about fifteen meters, but is relatively weak without its gears.
Likes: Expensive chocolate, equally expensive wine, shopping, B-movies
Dislikes: The outdoors, hard work, physical exertion
Hobbies: Watching TV, modeling, video games
Goals: Part of an INTERPOL task force investigating unusual and possibly paranormal incidents. Currently investigating the organization known as the Speedwagon Foundation for potential ties to a string of incidents in the late 80s and 90s.
Fears: spiders, most hive insects
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me