โœž - ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š O/A

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Rikimaru+Bug

Postby โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Tagged: Jackson

Rikimaru narrowed their eyes- the commotion was building. Even through his eating Bug's ears twitched and his nose began snuffling in the air in excitement. He began chittering in his high pitched voice, unable to contain himself as he climbed up Rikimaru's pant leg and from there leapt onto their arm and up their shoulder to grab at his partner's face. Rikimaru winced at the bat's tiny clawed fingers as they dragged down their cheek. Bug's sharp voice trilled in their mind, 'New people many people I like people they might be nice let's make some friends'
Rikimaru carefully grabbed Bug's little body with a pale hand and pried him off. They loved the little guy with all their heart, they really did, but he was much like an excitable little kid. He was always trying to help Riki have fun, and for the longest time he tried to get them to befriend some zombies until Rikimaru got it through to him how dangerous the undead were.
Rikimaru shoved the last remaining grape in front of Bug, and let him sit on their shoulder to eat while they gathered up their urgent belongings. There was an infrequent clattering noise, like tiny rocks dancing down a paved road. The irregular noise was beginning to make Rikimaru's teeth grind. After a few minuyes they decided to leave a few unneeded items behind for the time being- they would come back when they were done dealing with the nuisance.
Rikimaru slid out from their barricade after pushing it just enough and whisked out into the street with a silent ascent. With incessant guidance from the little bat in their pocket, Rikimaru pinpointed the source of the maddeningly repetitive noise- someone was dropping pebbles from a rooftop. They were going to put a stop to that right quick.
Deftly climbing up the broken rubble around the building, Rikimaru snuck up to the rooftop- staying out of sight as they surveyed the scene.
It was a man. An... alive... man? With some beast- a canid of some sort (a coyote? a dingo?); Riki couldn't tell from behind. That complicated things. Their stealth capabilities were tested and true, as they had been all their life, but it was a little less effective with dogs- their strong sense of smell and hearing was hard to work around. But they loved dogs- they might be okay.
Rikimaru put their hands in their pockets- their right hand gripped around a small dagger just in case, and their left hand blocked Bug from slipping out of their pocket. They stood up to their full height, steeled their gaze onto the man laying down on the roof, and spoke with as much frigidity and indifference as they could put into words.

"Would you kindly cut that out."
Last edited by โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช on Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœž - ๐•ด๐–™ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜๐–“'๐–™ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–—๐–Š O/A

Postby `silver » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Silver | a couple blocks from the abandoned grocery store, separated from animal partner | mentions: Jackson

Silver slumped against the wall as she could feel herself drifting in and out of consciousness, sliding slowly down the wall in pain as she attempted to gather her composure as her head was still swimming from the initial discharge of electricity sheโ€™d flooded the now heaping pile of rotten of flesh with. Normally after not eating for a few days she would be fine, but she had underestimated the fact that there were would be zombies here due to traveling almost exclusively through forests or wild areas. Calling for Kiba any louder than a whisper now would do nothing but attract unwanted attention. Her eyes darted skyward the moment she heard chuckling echoing through the air. Her instincts screamed at her to move as she felt eyes lock onto her; to duck into the nearest empty shop or alleyway in order to recover while at the same time wanting to slip into unconsciousness if only for a momentโ€™s rest. Pebbles knocking onto the eroded pavement sounded like gunshots ricocheting in her skull, a growl rumbling in her throat as she watched the blurry noisemakers clatter. Whoever was creating such a noise obviously had no regard for the fact that there were other people here. Fueled by irritation, Silver suppressed the terrible throbbing in her head enough to drag herself onto her feet and start for the nearest cover should find: a broken down vehicle not too far from where she had just sat. Her eyelids lowered as her body started to automatically force her to sleep in order to drown out the pain in her head, staring at the smoking zombie that lay motionless on the floor as she gradually walked past it. Just for a minute, thatโ€™s all I need... Silver hunkered down behind a corroded car and within seconds was out like a light, her head having turned limply to the side.

Her wolf on the other hand had been scouting the perimeter in order to pinpoint just how many people as well as zombies there were here. The scent of humans was strong meaning that there were at least a handful of them scattered throughout the town. A pang of worry shot through him as he sensed something off about his connection to Silver, his legs already racing towards where her scent was leading him. The concentration of humans here brought him to a slow walk as he gathered all the information he needed from the wind while amber-gold eyes challenged the area in front of him; desperation to locate Silver threatening to have him act impulsively. From the ground there was nothing but festering buildings with no humans in sight but their scents and that of their animals beginning to close in and he gathered that a higher vantage point would be best. He surveyed the area once more before catching sight of several figures atop a roof, most likely humans congregating with each other. If he slipped past them, Silver should be close by, is what his instincts told him as he stuck close to that side of the buildings.
Last edited by `silver on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

แดฟแดฑแดนแดฑแดนแดฎแดฑแดฟ แดนแดฑ

minus one. shin godzilla. tron legacy. black panther. spiderverse.
darker than black. blue exorcist. wolf's rain. nekomonogatari. kiznaiver.
eden. eve. the weeknd. sawano hiroyuki. ludvig forssell. odd foot works.
okami. monster hunter. shin megami tensei. pokemon.
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Kiren Stewart | Lead Doctor | Location: Near edge of town | Tags: Sawyer
    Kiren sighed quietly, standing up and stretching his back. Spending so much time bent over to check cars and grab fabric was not good for him. But he had quite the stash of things now, and turned to his horse to check inventory. He had more fabric draped over her back, also acting as a saddle. The material they use for car seats was tough, which was good for some uses, but in terms of bandages, it could be better. But beggars can't be choosers, and with this much cloth, he should have enough to make whatever he needed for a small group. Kiren wasn't sure why he was so anxious about the potential lack of cloth for bandages, especially since he hasn't been injured severely since this apocalypse began. But as his parents taught him, you really can't have too many medical supplies. And as a doctor, he'd rather be over-prepared than under. Though for actual medicine, he was quite lacking. He couldn't take everything from their house, forced to carry only one backpack of essentials, and as where he lived was quite busy...it must be swarming with zombies. He only knew how to run from danger, not face it, and definitely could not fight off so many. Well, a bag of medicine was still a bag. Might as well look at the positives. He had a canvas bag on Aria's withers, carrying the car seat stuffing, clothes, bottles of pills, and whatever else he didn't want rattling around. The stuffing is a surprisingly good muffler, and also prevented the bottles from rolling. Two backpacks were tied together and placed over her lower back, with bottles of water, food, his clothing, an apple which he should give to Aria before it rotted, and the rest of the mixed medicine he managed to grab. Oh, and various other things that could be useful, like nails or rope. He had another backpack which he carried, with the pure essentials of food and water. If somehow they were chased for days and days, he could ditch the bags on Aria to reduce the burden on her, and still have the essentials. Yet if he lost this backpack, it was okay, as he had two other bags with food and water.

It was, in all honestly, a better inventory than he could ever hope for, and the organization of everything as well as his knowledge of them soothed him. There was at least some sort of order in this world. He at least had some sort of plan regarding the stuff they had, something to be optimistic about. Look! He went from a man with a backpack to a man with a horse, and four bags in total. Things were okay.

Kiren glanced up from his thoughts as the slightest change of wind brought to him a new smell. Sweat. And he was suddenly reminded why things weren't completely okay: he felt lonely. He could not ask for a better friend than Aria, but it's been so long since he talked to another human being. Sweat meant people. It must be. It couldn't be from animals, as he couldn't imagine a town like this would have creatures larger than dogs. Zombies did not sweat. Buildings did not sweat. So what else was there but people? Could there actually be people in this town, after going however long without seeing a single soul? He turned to Aria, eyes bright, and the mare only gave him a cold look in return, telling him to keep his emotions in check. But this was fantastic!

He followed the road into town, well and truly in the building's shadows now. Aria followed behind, more wary than her human companion. The smell of just people grew stronger the further in he went. Sure, his sense of smell was much much better than before, but just the scent of unwashed hair felt significant. Oh, what he wouldn't give to go back to the times when he would laugh at a friend's horrible shower schedule. Right as his senses peaked, he saw someone climb out a car, looking exhausted. It took everything Kiren had to not shout to them. Another human being! And it was definitely a person, as there was no smell of rot and trash around them. He approached, not really thinking twice about whether the other person would be wary of him. Because why would they be? Finding another person was the best thing that could have happened, according to the mind of an extrovert.

"Hey!" He said, careful to keep his voice low despite his eagerness. He didn't want zombies at any point of his life.
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„! โœž 002.

Postby kalo. » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:03 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘
[ word count; 778 ] [ mood; alert and annoyed ] [ tags; jackal, riki ] [ location; rooftop ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
yuck
indenta low growl was heard from the canine behind him and caused jackson to turn his heard and see what was going on. jackson couldn't see anything off the bat but he decided to play it safe and keep his body turned so he could see both the road and the side of the building that his jackal was growling at. from what jackson could tell it was nothing. it wasn't uncommon for the canine to start growling at anything it heard. with his heightened hearing the jackal could pick up the slightest movements in the small area they were in. so jackson felt safe most of the time, and if something happened jackson could simply phase through the floor and escape. his jackal? the boy could make his way out of the situation easily. the dog was so athletic that he had nothing to worry about.

indentthe male took a moment to crack both his neck and his back, feeling the curse of stiffness settling it. he hadn't gotten out and moved a lot in the past few days-rather spent time here in his makeshift camp. setting up a large tarp and tying it down to provide him some much-needed shade and a dry area to sleep in. but it seemed rain wasn't in the forecast the past few days as it stayed hot and dry. perfect. it made setting up his little shelter annoying and draining but once it was done he was happy. something he hadn't been in a long time. but now he was back to being just barely content. nothing was happening. jackson was bound to live the rest of his life alone in the hell they once called their home. how did everything go so wrong so fast? life was finally going great for jackson but now? it was awful. he lost everything and everyone he knew.

indentshaking the thought from his head he turned back to where his jackal companion was growling. jackson tilted his head in confusion before he realized what he was growling at. jackson could just barely hear the sound of movement. just as jackson stood up a figure came clambering up onto his roof. jackson and his jackal [jackson really needed to pick a set name for the canine as it just kept calling him boy] had similar postures. standing tall and on the defense. his jackal was growling at the figure and taking a step forward. jackson simply let out a whistle and the canine stopped moving but kept the fur on his neck and back raised. the aggressive growl never once left the dog.

indentjackson on the other hand let out a sly smile, trying to keep the mood light as he wasn't in the best position. he didn't have any of his weapons on him-they were under the tarp which was just a few steps forward and to the left. he could easily run over and grab them but he didn't want to alert whoever was standing on his roof. and telling him what to do none the less. to stop what? enjoying himself? living his life as if it was his last? jackson simply let out a soft chuckle before shaking his head. "and you want me to stop what exactly? last time I checked this was my camp, so my rules apply." jackson crossed his arms, in an attempt to look intimidating but he didn't exactly have the face for it. the build? certainly. dude was built like a division one athlete. but his face was rather soft except for the small scar he had just above the left side of his lips.

indentbut jackson had to take a moment and think the situation through. he didn't know who this person was nor the fighting ability they possessed. for all he knew they could easily take him down in one, two, three. and jackson wasn't ready to stop his parade from marching on, so he put his hands up in mock surrender and let out another goofy smile. "how about we start over? yeah. sounds nice. i'm jackson and this is my dog. now may I ask you what the hell you think you're doing climbing up into my camp?" jackson's voice kept a rather light tone to it-nothing serious. going to go right into attacking this person verbally, rather just keep his light and goofy personality until he needed to disarm, if the figure had a weapon, and if he had to, get rid of them. jackson didn't get this far without getting his hands dirty, and he couldn't just stop. he had himself and his dog to protect after all.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grayson Weber [Leader]

Postby hxenir » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:08 pm

22. ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’‚

The store was bare, aisle's that once where full of food where now empty and destroyed. Blood was smeared on the floor and the smell was pungent. Graysons grimaced at the smell, even Mazu seemed to notice as she shook her head. " I know love your sense of smell is much stronger then mine, if you want go out and hunt I'll be fine." The male patted the cougars head, slowly he watched as Mazu turned around and made her way out the store. Even after going up and down each aisle Grayson only managed to find a few cans of food and one gallon of water in the employees room. It was small but he'd make it work. The silence of the store was uncomfortable, even after months of living in this world Grayson couldn't get used to it being so quite. Being raised in a big city made Grayson find comfort to the honking of cars, and the daily commotion that took place outside his window.

As the brunet stepped out of the store, the smell of spring quickly got rid of the disturbing smell of the store. As he made his way around the run down town the smell of burning flesh slowly became more apparent. "Did someone light the dead on fire?" The thought echoed in his head, slowly the male reached for his gun. "You can't trust anyone Grayson." As much as the male was happy to know others might be alive he knew people became desperate in times of need. He had no way of knowing who this person was, or how they would act upon seeing him. "Be prepared for anything." The small whisper left his mouth as he turned the corner of a building.

Grayson looked in-front of him to see a pile of burned zombies along with a girl possibly around the same age as him. "How did she burn them?" The girl was in a weak state, he looked around and saw no trace of gasoline, matches, or a lighter. "There's no way she could've done this...unless she's like me." When Grayson found out about his powers it was on complete accident that memory still haunted him, but he never expected to find anyone with powers. A sigh left his mouth then words came out. "Hey, I'm Grayson are you ok?" Grayson stayed standing up in case the girl became aggressive. "How'd you take them out? There's no sign of gasoline or anything that could start a fire this big." Grayson right hand held his gun, his finger close to the trigger. His eye's looked directly down at the girls not a hint of fear in them. Grayson brought his fingers to his mouth whistling in the direction of the woods where Mazu would be

~

Mazu ears perked up as Graysons whistle rang in her ears quickly she dug a hole leaving the prey she had caught then quickly ran into town just to see another animal walking around town. The animal didn't phase Mazu as she kept running to Grayson.
Last edited by hxenir on Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rikimaru sans Bug

Postby โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Rikimaru stood still as the man -Jackson- spoke. His voice was calm, and much nicer on the ears than the pebbles were. They looked him up and down, trying to figure out what to make of him.
New person nice person he seems nice lets play lets play
Bug was growing more agitated by the second. That psychic connection, and all the other sounds that were going on around town -more speech and steps- were getting a bit overwhelming. Rikimaru grit their teeth slightly to keep their face even-they could not let their faรงade crack right now. Narrowing their icy eyes, the black-clad androgyne grimaced and finally spoke. "You've been incessantly throwing rock after rock. Does subtlety mean nothing to- OW, #@%&!"
Rikimaru's cool manner of speaking was completely broken as they sharply withdrew their hands from their pocket with a flourish. Grabbing their left hand, Rikimaru sucked the air in through their teeth as a sudden prick of pain sliced through two of their fingers. Having freed himself, Bug wriggled awkwardly out of Rikimaru's coat pocket and took to the air, gaining altitude to avoid the jackal before launching himself onto Jackson's chest. The little gray and brown bat cheerfully latched on to the fabric of Jackson's shirt and trilled happily.
Rikimaru recovered quickly, blinking as they realized Bug had gotten out. Staring wide-eyed at the little bat on Jackson's shirt, and regretting ever coming up here, Rikimaru raised an arm after their partner.
"No, Bug, get back here!" All too aware that their cool and collected appearance had been completely shattered, Rikimaru's ghastly pale cheeks turned a light shade of pink, and they looked up at Jackson with wide, round eyes, worried that he would hurt Bug and at a total loss as to how to salvage the situation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby `silver » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:58 pm

Silver | alleyway nearby the grocery store | mentions: Grayson

It felt as if she was sinking. Drifting further down into the depths of wherever she was with no light to even grasp for. There was no above or below, only darkness along with a detached feeling of pain pulsing through her whole body. Had she shocked herself on accident somehow? Zapped the life right out of her beating heart? Maybe it was better this way. Maybeโ€”Silverโ€™s eyes snapped open as a voice greeted her ears, sounding as if the person was reassuring themselves of something. Grayson. Her eyes darkened the moment she realized a human was approaching, her body already becoming tense as she readied herself to dodge an attack now that her headache was nothing more than a dull pulsing. A boy tread carefully into the alleyway sheโ€™d tucked into, weapon in hand. By her peripherals, he seemed to be fairly tall which meant he may be around her age but she wouldnโ€™t turn to look at him just yet as she studied him from afar. His scent carried a mixture of curiosity with a twinge of fear as well as.. some kind of animal? His questions nearly made her chuckle out of amusement but the moment he loomed over her, she pressed up a bit more against the wall. Silver remained silent as she locked gazes with him, her attention fixated more at the gun in his right hand as she chose her next move carefully. โ€œYes Graysonโ€, she murmured slowly, โ€œIโ€™m just like you.โ€ Silver gradually stood up to her own full height, ignoring the gun that her possible foe was brandishing. She sighed quietly as she knew sheโ€™d have to answer his questions soon or he would most likely begin to pressure her, as humans did in order to retrieve information. He did have the upper hand due to her current inability to use her power at the moment. โ€œMy name is Silver. I have the ability to manipulate electricity.โ€ The girl never took her eyes off him out of pure distrust but her heart beat a little quicker when she sensed her wolf was close.

Silverโ€™s scent was strong here, she had to be close. Kiba was about to start trotting when his ears swiveled to pick up the sound of large, cushioned footfalls thumping against the unkept pavement. A large cougar swept past him, seeming to be heading straight for where Silverโ€™s along with a new scentโ€™s trail laid. His fur bristled at the idea of a human having trapped her. Seeing the large feline ducking into an alley was enough for Kiba to growl under his breath and sprint after it in hopes of possibly blocking the threats in to allow Silver to escape if necessary.

แดฟแดฑแดนแดฑแดนแดฎแดฑแดฟ แดนแดฑ

minus one. shin godzilla. tron legacy. black panther. spiderverse.
darker than black. blue exorcist. wolf's rain. nekomonogatari. kiznaiver.
eden. eve. the weeknd. sawano hiroyuki. ludvig forssell. odd foot works.
okami. monster hunter. shin megami tensei. pokemon.
`silver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ˆ๐“ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐˜ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„! โœž 003.

Postby kalo. » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:30 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ โ”€โ”€ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐‘
[ word count; 718 ] [ mood; surprise! ] [ tags; jackal, riki, bug ] [ location; rooftop ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
yuck
indentalright so jackson would admit that he was easy to scare. little jumpscares never failed to make him jump and even let out a girly scream now and then. he was man enough to admit it. so when the person before him started to talk and suddenly let out a loud curse jackson flinched. he wasn't quite sure what had just happened, only tilting his head in confusing. but soon after something came flying at jackson. so, promptly, jackson let out a rather girly scream in surprise. this in turn caused his jackal to growl in defense and jump up, justing missing the bat and biting down on the air with a loud 'chomp'. the jackal swiftly spun on his heels and let out a menacing growl at the bat but stayed put because the bat was no latched onto jackson's chest.

indentjackson eyes were wide and he had an expression similar to 'help me' on his face. now he wasn't afraid of the bat, but if you had something fly at you suddenly and latch onto you, you'd be kind of surprised and scared as well. when the bat let out a small chirp jackson blinked in surprise a few times before looking back up at the person. "you have a bat? who just has a bat in their coat pocket?? I don't like this please take, bug was it? back." jackson watched as the person's facade went from that of calm and collected to rather flushed and almost scared. how the tables have turned. except jackson wasn't calm and collected. he was also flushed and scared. it was like he was looking into a mirror. except he was taller. and more muscular. and had short hair. but that was beside the point.

indentthe jackal between the two survivors let out another growl, this time turning towards the stranger and lowering himself to the ground in an aggressive manner. but jackson was quick to whistle and stop the dog. the jackal let out one final growl before taking a step back. the dogs golden eyes never left the bat sitting on his companion's chest. but while the canine was grumpy and agressive towards the bat, jackson simply scooped the bat up in his hands. he let out a nervous smile before walking over towards the stranger and softly gave the bat back. "uh, here's your bat back. kind of odd but at this point anything is possible. right?" he let out a soft chuckle before standing up straight and looking around his camp. "so, correct me if i'm wrong, but you seem friendly? like you're not going to kill me and raid my camp for supplies? because i'd really like to live another day if that's cool with you." a nervous chuckle came across soon after as he ran his hand over the back of his neck. if this stranger suddenly turned on him, well, he'd simply phase through the floor. sure it would probably hurt landing since he would have the proper time to turn and roll, but hey, he couldn't be picky when his life was on the line here. could he?

indentbut something stood out to jackson. the stranger did say something about the pebbles he kicked down? which puzzled jackson. not even he could hear the pebbles as they fell on the road down below. so how did they hear them? "wait a minute, you said you heard the pebbles I kicked down? may I ask how, or at least where you were that it was so loud. last time I checked the record shop below was empty and uninhabited. because if you turn out to be camping there I am so sorry and I can explain some stuff." jackson let out another nervous smile before glancing over his shoulder back towards the road. just barely he caught movement near an alleyway. he didn't think anything of it at first-just someone moving. but then his mind did a quick three-sixty and caused him to think rationally about this. maybe this stranger had a group? maybe they were planning on ambushing jackson? stealing his stuff and taking him hostage? use him as bait for zombies? oh dear. this had taken a sharp turn in a different direction. one jackson didn't want to think about.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Riki and Bug with Jackson

Postby โ˜ชโ„“ฯ…ฮทฮฑัโˆ‚ัฯƒฯโ˜ช » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:15 am

Tag: Jackson
Rikimaru was grimacing, embarrassed at their composed appearance being destroyed. They must look like little more than a child in an oversized coat who got caught trying to bluff their way through a situation. The fact that they couldn't keep their eyes from widening into round expressions of uncertainty was absolutely not helping. Thankfully, the man immediately returned Bug, seemingly not knowing what to do with the little guy. Riki snatched Bug back, the little bat pliant under their hands as he churred happily at his partner, as if to say 'look, I made a new friend!'. They sharply tapped his forehead with a finger, silently scolding him without hurting him and setting him on their shoulder instead of returning him to their pocket where he would just wriggle out again. Bug took a spot on Rikimaru's shoulder underneath their popped collar, further shaded by stray locks of long, brown hair. He curled up in the shade, content to watch with glittering eyes.
Rikimaru sighed, looking up at Jackson.
"Well he can't exactly handle the sun, can he? Sorry, he's a bit... excitable. He's harmless, though. And no, I don't plan on killing you." They bit back a retort that his carefree nature was more likely to get him killed anyway- there was no reason to add that. "I was a little bit away, you don't need to know where. But I have been living nearby, yes. And it's been like a leaky faucet listening to the rocks. Heartbeats at least are regular, I can deal with those." It occurred to Riki that they had not introduced themself. They still weren't sure if it was necessary, especially if this guy was going to be so relaxed and easy to sneak up on- dead people didn't need to know your name.
"As a show of good faith, I will inform you that the record store is currently empty. The grocery store is not, however. I hear people -alive- in there, and on the streets. You'd do best to stay on your guard; they also seem to have a number of animals accompanying them. Large ones." Rikimaru inwardly groaned as Bug praised them for being friendly and civil, like an overzealous parent. He really meant well, but he was just so insistent. Their eyes trailed down to the dog, considering him for a moment. They chastised themself for their first instinct- which was to ask permission to pet him. Maybe they would see the canine around later. If his owner died, he might need someone to keep him company. He probably wouldn't need help to survive, but considering how social and trained he was, he might crave human contact.
Regardless, Rikimaru was unsure of how to proceed here. They didn't think this man was capable of threatening them, and it didn't seem as if he had a group that would attack. But that left the question of what they were supposed to do now.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grayson Weber [Leader]

Postby hxenir » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:06 am

22. ๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’‚

The male watched as the slim girl stood up his back faced the exist of the alleyway, his eye's never leaving the girls. Grayson wasn't one to be intimidated by others, he stood calmly his presence's was calm even though his right hand still held a tight grip around the gun. As the female started to speak Grayson stayed quiet taking in what the girl had to say. The male read the girls behavior the whole time, her tone of voice, word choice, and body language. That in itself told Grayson she was a strong and though person who had enough guts to make it this far but he could also tell the girl had no intentions of hurting him unless he provoked her. "It's be nice if you gave me your name." The small witty comment left Graysons mouth with a small smile plastered across his face. The brunet had an intimidating vibe he stood over six foot, with a muscular body, and his usual cold expression was enough to make someone thing twice about messing with him. But on the inside Grayson was a complete baby, his smile always showed his true colors.

Grayson reached over his shoulder and brought his back up in front of his chest. Slowly he opened the bag, he knew not telling the girl what he was doing could be a mistake, he didn't know her and had no clue how the slim female would react. Grayson, scavenged around his bag. Organization had always been hard for the male and his backpack was no exception to his disorganized chaos. After looking for a bit the male grabbed a water bottle and a granola bar. His left arm extended over towards the female as he handed her the small amount of food. "You can stay with me or go. It's up to you, I don't plan on killing you but if you pull something I won't hesitate." The sentence ran through the males light pink lips as he focused on closing the bag and putting it on right. His eyes meeting the females as he finished the sentence, his stare was cold but trustworthy. "Oh I don't know about you but I have a cou-" As if on queue Mazu jumped up from behind him and in between both figures growling and baring her teeth at the female.
Last edited by hxenir on Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
hxenir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me