♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

001. ♚ ❜ // ── audrey & kalel !

Postby serafim » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:08 am

TAE-HYUN "AUDREY " SIN !! ───
    x❝ 𝐅 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓x𝐒𝐎x𝐃 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘, 𝐁 𝐔 𝐓x𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑x𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄 ' 𝐒x𝐒 𝐎 𝐒 𝐖 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 !
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 𝐊x𝐒 𝐎x𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 𝐘,x𝐁 𝐔 𝐓x𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑x𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓x𝐆 𝐎 𝐓x𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 𝐇

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ x𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄l commander ]xx[ x𝐓𝐀𝐆I andreas / ment. kazx] ━━━━
    indentif you had told him centuries ago that he'd have a life completely different from the one he had held in that moment, audrey wouldn't have believed you for even a brief moment. yet there he was; all signs of sickness and death gone replaced with an everlasting gift that gave him eternal life──so as long as he could hold onto it without fear of risking his second chance──and in the arms of a man that he knew without a doubt that he'd keep forever. his days were simple and audrey never asked for much with them. quaint and rather shut off outside of time spent with kaz when they would discuss plans and the other vampires, he'd often find his escape of the grueling headaches and rambunctious commotion being with his husband──one of the few people who ever managed to break down his walls to reveal a much softer touch and warmer smile in comparison to the unmoving front he often presented himself with.
    indentbut now as he sat getting ready for what would be a rather sneaky way of intermingling themselves within the crowd of mutts that burned his senses through the scene of a party, audrey found himself being exhausted already with the thought of their true intentions and how he hoped it would go without a noticeable hitch; but sometimes he seemed to ask too much from their motley crew. he felt robotic in the things he had done that day──occasionally barking small, partially irritated repeated orders to the few vampires that would continue to mingle when he'd gently ask them to get ready beforehand, rushing through the same halls to prepare and practically blocking out whoever was trying to catch his attention as his mind swirled with a thousand different tasks at hand; although if it was his husband calling his attention he'd immediately stop──but he had gotten them done and that's all that mattered to him anymore as he used the time from when he finished to sunset to relax in the one place he could truly call heaven away from the high expectations that his title gave him.
    indentonce the sun began it's descent in the cooling sky, a small and tender kiss to the nape of his neck caused audrey to stir and he slowly but surely awoke──a small groan a signal of his insistence to stay there, but with a murmured purr of encouraging words muffled by the mess of of black hair, he got up──sitting up and huffing a deep sigh as he peered out the window that shone hues of burning reds, soft pale yellows and shades of lavenders of iris onto their bed-sheets and glowed on their skin. it was time for him to not only finished getting dressed──falling asleep in everything except for his coat and looked rather disheveled with half the dress shirt buttons undone──but to round up their small group and make sure everyone was presentable and ready to depart. he shifted out of bed and stretched momentarily, gaze flickering back to andreas who was noticeably staring and playfully rolling his eyes, "i'll see you in the courtyard, yeah?" audrey purred out his next words as a mischievous glint sparked in his eyes, buttoning up the rest of his ebony dress-shirt and running a hand through his hair, "unless you're going to cause me trouble too, in which i'm sure i'll find a way to get you to cooperate later on." a smirk crept on his lips as he threw on his coat and fixed the belt fixture nice and snug to the curvature of his waist before he quirked a brow and left.

indentafter what felt like an eternity they finally arrived to the looming castle that belonged to the werewolves, audrey's nose scrunching slightly as he inhaled the sharp and familiar scent that, to others may smell sweet, tainted his nose and felt more like he was breathing in wet dog. his gaze would occasionally flicker to kaz as he talked to the guard, his fingers interlacing themselves with andreas's own and huffing in low satisfaction when the guard allowed them through──of course with the subtle convincing of kaz, that was something he never bothered to address in the past──a hint of a smile on his features as he coaxed andreas further into the crowd then away from most prying eyes and ears, turning to him once they were a respectable distance away and adoring kissing his cheek, audrey's usual demeanor melting away in the presence of his love, "you don't think they'll take much notice if we just stay over here, right? besides if nobody cared to ever interrupt us before," running a hand through strands of soft brown and hints of gold, his eyes focused on him and as always falling into their golden depths, "i can't imagine they'd do so now, so i'm all yours for the night." albeit he was aware of what they were truly at the party for──the time spent away from their newfound home not being a vacation as others may see it──he wanted to enjoy the peace it would offer until they would throw themselves back into the harsh reality of their original plan; and he'd be damned if anyone managed to get close to andreas and hurt him once the dogs noticed what was going on and their true purpose.

HANSOL "KALEL " YANG !! ───
    x❝ 𝐖 𝐇 𝐄 𝐍x𝐈 ' 𝐌x𝐀 𝐑 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐃x𝐒 𝐋 𝐎 𝐖x𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐂 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆x𝐈 𝐍x𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐃 𝐀 𝐑 𝐊 ,
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi𝐃 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐓x𝐅 𝐎 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 𝐖x𝐌 𝐄,x𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 ' 𝐋 𝐋x𝐄 𝐍 𝐃x𝐔 𝐏x𝐈 𝐍x𝐌 𝐘x𝐀 𝐑 𝐌 𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ x𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐄l adopted son ]xx[ x𝐓𝐀𝐆I robin & rowenx] ━━━━
    indentkalel was never one for parties, and this certainly wasn't an exception to that rule considering that it really, truly, wasn't something for him to celebrate at all. he fixed the coat that cinched at his waist in the front, tying the pieces of thick red fabric and making sure it was secure. the event felt more like something the true royal family should be celebrating rather than him; an intruder from the outside that somehow wriggled their way into the seat of a throne and title that felt more like a burden than a prize──a title that despite all that, he was forever grateful for being given a family in the process.
    indenthis eyes flickered to his appearance in the mirror and he brushed his hands down his chest in an effort to flake off whatever dust or debris might have settled on the coat, gazing over the rest of himself and fixing a few things here and there like the shirt underneath and his black, fitted dress pants and chelsea-styled boots that were matte in the dim light and tucked underneath. kalel didn't understand why he was getting so finicky with getting dressed up in the first place; usually he didn't shy away from getting dressed up so nice in contrast to his past life, but maybe it was knowing all these eyes would be watching and waiting for him to fall──eyes becoming hunters for every little mistake and lips simply a way to spread the good news of a misfit in the kingdom to fail at the one duty he was given so easily in spite──and with that thought kalel scowled silently to himself in the comforts of his room; the cold prince act always seemed to keep those fears at bay. kalel let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes momentarily. he'd be okay so as long as he believed so, he had his mother and his father there to help him if he needed it──their eyes just as sharp as the guests──his guard and his one and only robin. the only person outside of his family and the walls of the royal space that broke down every barrier and troubled thought of his; a comfort in the face of his fears and given a love he knew he wouldn't find anywhere else. with that thought kalel breathed out and opened his eyes and slowly began to make his way out of the cold stone cage and out into the courtyard.
    indentkalel's steps echoed on the stone stairway as he rushed down them until he heard the familiar sound of rowen's heeled shoes click down the same steps, a smile gracing his features, "as lovely as always," he commented as he held out his arm for her to take once she reached the bottom of the stairs, "if this were a competition you'd win every time." despite their obvious differences in appearance and lineage, kalel always felt as if their mother-son bond was something true. she parented him and took on the role of a motherly figure ever since she brought him in──that day feeling like it was just yesterday──all those years ago; an unfamiliar feeling of being small underneath her soft gaze when he saw her that day but he found comfort in it. he knew he could never repay her for all she's done for him, but the least he could do was try to be the best son she could ask for in the face of all the troubles she had to endure thus so far.
    indentonce they got far enough he unwound his arm from hers and tilted his head in a small curtsy 'goodbye' as his gaze caught the familiar sight of his father──knowing she'd either maneuver his way or find herself instead watching the guests──and sought out his little bird despite his inability to venture out too far, eyes continuously searching the crowds until he picked up the gorgeous sight of robin; gaze fixating and keeping track of his movements as he internally thought of a way to beckon him over. as soon as the thought crossed his mind, kalel huffed and quickly ventured out through the crowds, a simple jog being his pace as to not catch the attention of others until he finally reached robin and hooked his arm with his, "you look a little lost there, little one," playfully offering the smaller beauty a quirked brow and smirk before leading him out of the crowds and back to where he knew they'd get to have some spare time outside of the crowd──a smaller balcony that overlooked the party that was mostly designated for the royals to take──"maybe i can help you find your place."
    indentkalel knew it more than likely wasn't the best place to be taking robin; the guards possibly throwing a fit over having to watch another person other than himself, not including the fact that robin wasn't royalty either, but he was always willing to take that risk if it ended up with robin being by his side. besides if they had a problem with it, they could bring it up with him.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── I can't deny that I'm hurt ❞

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:58 pm

⤜───→ 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 ❞𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞❞ 𝐃𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐯 ←── 𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗲❟ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 ─────⤛
    werewolf tagging Kazimir (ment.) in the ruined castle feeling melancholy, bored wc; 935
    ─────────────────────────┘
        Elena could hear the brisk evening wind beating against the crumbling walls and whistling in the cracks that riddled the exterior of the abandoned castle. She could imagine it rustling the deep green ivy that crawled across the rough-cut stones that left the impression that the old fort hadn't been inhabited by anything other than resilient weeds and the occasional rodent for decades, if not centuries. But below the ground, beyond the reach of warm sunlight, there was more life than any passerby or weary merchant could fathom. Few cast a second glance in its direction, and often that was for the better.
        It had been a while since Elena had ventured outside, but the image of the deteriorating courtyard remained vivid within her mind; the knobbly oak trees that reached over the grey ruin with their winding branches, their rustling canopy casting dancing shapes across the overgrown ground under the golden sunlight. The urge to leave the castle's stuffy underground chambers and the labyrinthine hallways was bubbling somewhere within her, but Kazimir had ordered her to remain indoors, and as always, that's what she did.

She had lain idly on the hides that covered her bed, listening to the castle grow quiet as her father lead his troops to - wherever they were going. It wasn't unusual for him to undertake these little expeditions, and neither was it unusual for Elena to be kept in the dark like this. Kazimir held his secrets close, at least when it came to his adoptive daughter; she had long ago gotten used to the closed doors, covert plans, and the sharp gazes when someone spoke out of turn around her. Truth be told, she didn't really wish to know; it was far easier to ignore the ruined shirts, and the crimson stains smeared across cheeks and sleeves when you didn't know who, or what, all that blood belonged to.
        Her fingertips trailed absentmindedly over the smooth-edged scar that marred the otherwise pristine skin on the side of her neck. She could still remember the fervent ruby-red eyes of the nomad that had somehow gotten wind of the filth-blooded monster quietly living among her own cold-blooded kind. Perhaps it had been mere rumours, the sort that are born of the slightest whisper of something distantly interesting - or maybe it had been one of their own, bragging of the creature they had tamed, or cursing the name of the beast that desecrated their halls and demeaned their very existence by breathing the same air they inhaled. How she had managed to slip into the castle remained an even bigger mystery. Nevertheless, those details mattered very little now.

The attack itself remained a blur to her - as if her mind had wished to spare her from the burden of remembering. Her clearest memory of the incident was being startled by the lock on the heavy wooden door clicking softly as a shape stepped into the hazy glow of the flickering oil lamp. From there on, the nomad's fangs had been so swift to bury themselves into her neck that she hadn't even felt the pain, searing, and white-hot, until moments after - one might imagine that someone living with vampires must possess a thorough understanding of their capabilities, but it had been her first time witnessing just what kind of power the people - the vampires - she lived with truly harboured. And what Kazimir had done to the nomad had been the second.
        She must've had dragged herself away and into the corner of the room, because that was the next thing she remembered; sitting there, slumped against the cold, stone wall with warm, bright blood steadily bubbling through the fingers clutched to her neck. Through it all - despite the fact that it could've been the nail in her coffin - she had concentrated on containing the wolf within and preventing it from lashing out at everyone present. But she had been lucky. Seemingly very little venom had seeped into the wound, which allowed her to heal at the remarkable pace she usually did. Still, the scar remained as a reminder of what sort of power - and whose power - had nearly been her demise.
        Elena pulled her hand away, allowing it to fall onto the mattress. She didn't exactly enjoy wallowing in the fragmented memory, but whenever the castle grew quiet, the nights also seemed to grow longer - and far duller.

The hides shuffled softly underneath her as she shifted to drop her bare feet onto the wooden floor below and slip past the door of her bedroom. The underground corridors beyond were as desolate and dimly lit as they always were. She must've explored what lay behind the dozens of heavy doors when she was younger, but many of them were simply empty, filled with cobwebs, or used as storage for an absurd amount of forgotten furnishings. Some of the walls were lined with strange paintings of people she didn't know or could no longer recognize from their century-old portraits, with a few forgotten crests scattered between them.
        Eventually the passage widened into a larger chamber - a sitting room of sorts. She bee-lined past the Victorian armchairs and over to the towering bookshelf - one magnificently crafted out of glossy dark wood, true to the room's ornate style. She brushed her fingers absentmindedly over a couple of the books' worn spines before picking out one of the few volumes that didn't give the impression of an encyclopedia or a historical account. Dusty book in hand, she sat herself down on the lush fabric of a settee. It was going to be a tedious night.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sophia | Kinsley

Postby Epiclilkitty » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:58 pm

S O P H I ExxD E V I N E A U X

[ Vampire ] [ Female ] [ 805 Yrs Old ] [ Second in Command ] [ Mood; Uncomfortable ] [ Tagged; Kazimir ] [ Word Count: 720 Words ]

Sophia Devineaux stared hard at her reflection in the full-length mirror that was affixed to the back of her door, giving her slim form a critical once over. From a critical point of view, she supposed she looked passable. Some might even call her pretty. To her, however, she looked and felt awkward and out of place. Centuries ago, sixteen-year-old Sophie Devineaux would have killed for a chance like this. A chance to attend a real festival and ball hosted by a real king! In a way, she supposed she had technically killed for the chance. Or rather, she had been killed and had subsequently made plenty of kills of her own which had more or less led up to this exact moment. Sighing, the young woman ran her small, dainty hands down the skirt of the dress, smoothing away nonexistent wrinkles. The dress itself was a blue so pale, it almost looked white, while flowers and lace decorated the bodice. The bodice hugged her modest curves before flaring ever-so-slightly at the waist and falling down far enough to cover her matching flats. A pearl necklace hung at her throat, and her normally loose dark brown hair was twisted into an intricate updo save for a few wispy curls that framed a delicate, heart-shaped face. Of course, considering the real reason they were headed to the festival, Sophia also wore breathable britches underneath should the skirt hinder her, but at least on the surface, she looked the part of the vapid female partygoer. Rolling her eyes with mild disgust, Sophie turned and left her bedroom and took the stairs down to the courtyard where the other vampires were lingering as they awaited the arrival of their King. She lingered on the outskirts of the group, never having been the most sociable girl, and took to studying the architecture of their current residence. It wasn't long before the King arrived, and she picked her way through the crowd to take her place just behind his left shoulder. It was a place she had stood in proudly for over three centuries, and it was a place she intended to stand for many more to come.

Sophie listened silently as Kazimir rallied the men and women surrounding them, listened to the hisses and growls and even a battle cry or two, all while remaining stone-faced. Kazimir was the passionate one. He spoke well and could make even the most docile person want to stand behind him and fight. She, in comparison, was stone-faced and dispassionate. She never gave away her hand before she was ready to play her cards. She only spoke when he said the words 'let's go', raising her sharp voice to be heard over the small crowd of vampires.
      "You heard the man. Move out and stay together!" She barked, falling into step behind their fearless leader. The journey to the werewolves' castle was a quick and relatively silent one. Even if Sophie was the type to fill the silence with idle chatter (which she wasn't), doing so at breakneck speeds was nearly impossible. The wind would whip away her words long before her companions heard anything she had to say. As they approached the castle, she slowed down and resumed her place just behind Kazimir, trying not to tense as she waited to see whether the guard would let him in or not. She shouldn't have doubted the leader's abilities, though, for they got in without a hitch and slowly began to spread out. Well, most of them did. Sophie stuck close to Kazimir, following him silently at a distance until he found a place on a balcony that overlooked the courtyard below. Only then did she step up behind him, casting a disparaging glance at the champagne flute in his hand and arching one brow as she faced forward. She didn't remove her eyes from the courtyard below as she spoke, but there was a tinge of amusement in her voice when she did so. Kazimir was one of the few she allowed her guard down around, her trust and loyalty towards him unwavering. "You know, they say alcohol is bad for your health. If you weren't a member of the living dead, I might actually be concerned," she said airily, one corner of her mouth lifting up.

K I N S L E YxxF O X

[ Werewolf ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Beta ] [ Mood; Content ] [ Tagged; Mentions Rowen, With Daughter ] [ Word Count: 440 Words ]

"There. You look as pretty as a Princess," Kinsley Fox said softly, smiling as she tucked a thick strand of long, chestnut brown hair behind her daughter's ear. At three years old, Olivia Fox was a beautiful mix of her parents, showcasing her mother's fair skin, freckles, and chestnut hair while also possessing her father's cerulean eyes and already showing signs of inheriting his height as well. The little girl was dressed up for the festival in a hand-sewn, navy blue ballgown with silver accents, her hair partially done up into a braided bun with small white flowers threaded in here and there, while the rest fell in loose, thick curls around slim shoulders. Her mother's hairstyle was nearly identical, though her gown was Turquoise and Silver, rather than navy. Looking down at herself with a delighted grin, the child twirled around before looking up at her mother with a wide, toothy grin. "Really, Mama? You mean it?" She asked, bouncing slightly in place. Kinsley checked and nodded reassuringly before straightening up tucking her own hair behind her ears. Only once she was sure that they were both ready, did she take Olivia's hand and guide her from their bedroom on the Castle's third floor and out to the courtyard below. Glittering lights were strung everywhere the eye could see, as men and women mixed and mingled, chattering amicably. Olivia's blue eyes nearly bugged out of her eyes as she saw the grandeur for the first time, and her high pitched squeal had Kinsley and several other wolves nearby flinching in pain. The three year old was oblivious to this, however, her senses not yet as sharp as she had yet to go through her first shift.

"Mommy, Mommy, can we go find Auntie Rowen!? I wanna show her my dress," Olivia begged, looking up at the woman expectantly. Smiling indulgently, Kinsley nodded and followed her daughter through the crowd, her hazel eyes always shifting for signs of danger. She was generally an alert person by nature, but with Olivia she was even moreso. It seemed like ages since she had been human and she had almost forgotten how vulnerable humans could be. Olivia wasn't technically a human; she had already shown signs that her wolf was present and just biding its time before making an appearance... but she was definitely as weak as one right now, even if she was stronger than the average human child. It made the young mother antsy, especially since her husband had so recently been killed by a Hunter and the last thing she wanted was to see her daughter bear the same fate.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── winter st. clair ! ii.

Postby fawn, » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:16 am

────────────────────────────────
x.𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓. 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
i. lead hunter ii. werewolf iii. 23 years old iv. crush on stanley
v. feeling: flirty, nervous vi. tagged: stanley

Winter chuckled at Stan's disgruntlement over having to attend the party, "Oh come on Stan, it's not too bad, at least we've got each other!" she looked down as his hand rested upon hers and felt a tinge flush her face as warmth spread throughout her chest. God, when he looked at her like that she just wanted to grab him and kiss him. Her eyes flickered to his lips and then she withdrew her hand and tucked her hair behind her ear, finishing off her glass of champagne and signalling a waiter for another. "Besides, a party is a nice opportunity to get to drink something and just relax with your packmates, and maybe an excuse to get closer to someone you want to get close to..." She gave a nonchalant shrug as she grinned at him with mirth dancing in her eyes. She was dancing dangerously close to the line tonight but she was fuelled by alcohol and honestly, she just wanted to be with him now. She had spent so many years believing she wasn't worthy of love and being constantly afraid that whatever meagre happiness she was able to build up for herself would be snatched away from her when she least expected it again. Something had changed within her recently. When she had been in the darkest moments of her life, she was offered salvation through both Stanley and Laeyra, two people who reached out to her and offered her the support and kindness she needed to slowly become herself again. In recent months she'd been laughing more freely and had laid her soul bared to those closest to her. Winter didn't think there was anything about her that Stanley didn't know and he still stood by her side as her best friend.

Obviously flirting and insinuating they become closer was still a fairly big step for her, though she knew that Stanley liked her as a friend, she couldn't say that she knew whether he liked her as anything more than that. Sometimes she thought she knew but with Stanley's playful nature it was difficult to tell whether it was in earnest. She gave a light sigh and then turned her eyes back to his with a smile, "I can't say a party is particularly my scene either honestly, it's nice to dress up a bit but really, I feel a bit uneasy, as though something untoward is about to happen" she gazed around the room, scanning each entrance to the courtyard and quickly assessing the crowd. Thus far, everyone appeared to be in high spirits and were enjoying themselves, hopefully it stayed that way. She swept her hair over one shoulder, twirling a strand around her finger in one of her default nervous tics. "I'd much rather be out hunting than confined in here, I might need to go out for a run later if you're interested?" her inner wolf thrilled at that, she loved getting out in the open, and it was even better if she'd get to run with Stanley in his wolf form, the two of them complete opposite in wolf forms.

The wolf inside Winter perked up as she noticed Kalel and Rowen enter the party, her eyes tracking the two of them with the familiar protective urge she usually felt when she was around the royal family. With the atmosphere still merry, however, Winter felt no need to be keeping too close an eye on them. She'd still be aware enough to take action if something changed, well... that is if she didn't drink any more champagne. She looked at the nearly empty glass in her hand, it wasn't like her to drink this much but she felt like she needed that extra push to confess to Stanley, maybe tonight would be the night she finally told him how she felt about him.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── evangelina ! 001

Postby azhefa. » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:02 am

-
VANGELINA
───────────────
eva 25 female rebellious
princess
former heir apparent
heterosex/rom
shipped/planned

location; castle
mood; frustrated, annoyed

───────────────
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx

mentions; family . tagged; kazimir, sophie [kind of]

today was like every other day in the life of the princess. eva woke up at dawn, got into an argument with someone over something which she doesn't remember much about, and then took off to the forest for her usual run around the territory which often lasts all day and most of the night. no one really seems to mind that the wild child isn't around most of the day, especially her parents. her father is more than happy to let her run around and do whatever she pleases as long as she doesn't start another war. her step-mother, on the other hand, doesn't seem as keen to let her roam freely. eva doesn't really care with the woman thinks though and often goes against the queen's orders, especially when they are meant to hinder her freedom. her younger siblings don't seem to really care enough to try and get between her and their mother, which is good since things won't go very well in the pack if eva ends up fighting one of her brothers and causing serious damage.

after a long day of wandering and hunting down trespassing rogues, eva was about ready to just curl up in bed and read one of the books she had gotten from a wandering caravan of merchants a few days before. unfortunately, such relaxing times will have to take place later since tonight is the festival of the first king to celebrate the werewolf species' beginning. it seems every other week there was some kind of party or festival going on and it was really starting to get tiresome. all the dresses she has to wear and the poised manner she has to display while in public. her father was much more strict when it comes to attire and public appearance, but it was starting to chafe at eva's nerves. rules felt like a chain around her neck from which she strives to break free from. rules were made to be broken, right?

the rebellious princess returns home to the castle just before dusk falls and locks herself away in her chambers. she often gets ready for parties and things in a more shared room where it's easy for the queen and handmaidens to come into. but today was different. this time eva dresses herself in the confines of her private rooms. only a few handmaidens were allowed inside to dry and style her hair after her bath, but once they were finished, they were shooed from the room to leave eva alone to dress. the princess was going to be playing a very dangerous game tonight and she wants it to be a surprise for everyone. especially her parents. evangelina sits at her vanity and applies her makeup, a rather sultry look that she was sure the queen will hate. she's been forced to wear less makeup to appear more natural so now she's dialing it up out of spite. most of what she does these days is out of spite really.

once finished with makeup and puts a few last touches on her hair that the maids missed, eva pulls out a box that was hidden beneath a mound of clothes and things that have yet to be taken to the cleaning room. she places it onto the bed before opening it and beams at the sight of the gown within. such a dress was unheard of in this part of the world, women were expected to appear prim and proper with long gowns that hide as much skin as possible with thick fabrics and layers. arms and upper chests were pretty bare these days, but traditions were slow to fade. the almost sheer fabric of the dress eva holds now breaks every single tradition and rule the nobles of the past had come up with. it makes the girl rather giddy with excitement. the dress was rather easy to slip into, something she had wanted so she can dress herself in private, and showed as much skin as possible. a choker-like necklace was the only thing holding the gown in place and it gives eva a sense of risk and danger which was thrilling. beads and chains hang all over the front of the dress, obscuring what was beneath the rather sheer fabric in a borderline fashion. her back and arms were completely bare all the way down to the very small of her back where a few chains loop. it was perfect.

since it took her only a short while to get dressed thanks to the simplicity of the gown, eva spends a bit of time admiring herself to give everyone else time to get ready and head out to the festival. she doesn't want to run into anyone in the hall, she wants it all to be public so her parents will be forced to keep their cool while in private it can all end in a brawl. which isn't what eva wants since it would only ruin the dress. after nearly half an hour of wandering her room and looking at herself from every possible angle, eva finally slips from her chambers and down around the halls to a kind of side entrance that she uses to avoid the front courtyard during the day. eva heads outside and moves around towards the courtyard instead of going to the main balcony where her family will surely be. where's the fun in being where no one can really see you? it's best to be down with the common folk for this.

as she heads around the side by the gardens, eva hears some voices above her and farther away where the festival were, but the ones above her were draws her attention first. the princess lifts her gaze and spots two figures on one of the smaller side balconies that overlooked much of the courtyard as well as a bit of the gardens she had been walking past. her wolf-nature gives her rather good night vision, but not as good as vampires unfortunately. it'd be great to have such good vision sometimes. eva can tell one of the figures is female judging by the voice she heard while the other figure appears to be masculine. though she can't really see the man's face and tell if he's handsome, eva chooses to taunt him anyway with a bit of a sly smile. she leaves the tease short and to the point as she heads closer to the festival, but takes a bit of a detour towards the gardens, wondering if the man will take the hint and come down to chat. if her dress can work on him then she knows she's done well in picking it.
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── and if you’re just as hopeless, i wish you well

Postby guh-huh! » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:20 am

( ♚.x𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙇𝙀𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙀𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙃.
    “ WHO AM I TO TELL ME WHO I AM ? ”
    ──────────────────────────────────────────
    cismale twenty-four werewolf hunter feeling: embarrassed, flirty tags: winter.

xxxhis eyes, big and brown and curious, scanned the area around the two. the party seemed to continue to flourish despite winter and himself being absent from the main stage. instead, he preferred to watch from the sidelines. the royal family could enjoy their time in the limelight, but stan didn't really want to take part in all of that frivolous nonsense. sure, he loved the king and queen like family, but they had to know of his disdain for most things formal. watching kalel and rowen enter the door, he made sure to give them a stout nod of approval when their gaze turned to him. of course, he gave more of a real smile when he noticed eva bolting through the door. the spitfire of a princess was on the same page as him; parties weren't meant for people like them. he raised an eyebrow at winter's uncertainty about the safety of the party, but it was quickly stomped aside when she mentioned going for a run later. that would certainly qualm both of their worries.

xxxthe two had joked around for a while, however stan noticed something amiss with his best friend. after years of getting to know her, stan swore he could see her hands nervously thread through her hair. of course, she only ever truly did this when she was nervous, which made stan uncertain about the situation. what could she have to be worried about? as far as he was concerned, the two of them had no real secrets between them- (except for the obvious blossoming affections on his side)- so he was at a loss of what might be making her so anxious. she had brought the notion of getting closer to a certain someone? was this where she was going to make her move? god, whoever she was crushing on had to be the luckiest person there was. though externally he appeared calm, internally stan was awhirl with thoughts. oh hell, oh crap, he loved winter, and there was almost a frightening amount of force and sheer, slow, intensity behind the emotion. normally, his feelings were rocket propellant, akin to a shooting star in orbit. they came fast, burned bright, burned out. but this- thing- he felt for winter was on a whole different timeline; one that lasted longer than anything else he'd felt beforehand.

xxxwith a start, stan was suddenly reminded that he was still taking part in the common group activity known as a conversation. despite his normal knack for speaking, he found it surprisingly difficult to focus on it. especially when his mind was singing winter, winter, relishing the shape of her name. stan turned slightly to see winter's face, which was calm, relaxed and defined. and beautiful his mind supplied, unhelpfully, then nearly short-freaking-circuited. she smiled at him and the reason stanley had trouble breathing for a moment became uncomfortably clear. was... was winter always this close to him? his hand resting on hers as they sat in the corner of the ball. together they were like day and night, the moon and the sun, quietly existing in tandem and revolving together without realizing the full extent of it. stan shook his head, laughing suddenly, the sound one part humor, one part disbelief, and the heat of within him had overflowed, spreading right to the tips of his fingers and ears.

xxx"alright, that's it," stan said, his face starting to warm up to the match the color that winter's was as well. he placed a hand behind his head awkwardly, then focused his gaze on winter. "i think i'm getting the message here, or whatever. 'cause..." the corners of his mouth were turning upwards, very, very slowly, in embarrassment it appeared. "you've been flirting with me, haven't you?"

xxxbefore she even has the chance to respond, he butts in. "if not, this is going to be really awkward. because i've been flirting with you."
    ──────────────────────────────────────────
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♚ ❜ // ── myths or legends !

Postby lykos brethren » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am

xix
      (i//iKAZIMIR DIMITREV
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      [ gender || male ]xi[ age || 1000+ ] [ species || vampire ]xi[ rank || leader ]xi[ tags || sophia, eva ]xi[ mentions || everyone ]

the cool breeze tussled kazimir's dark brown hair causing it to become more of a mess than it originally was. golden strands glinted in the limiting light that the evening had left before it turned to darkness. the time kazimir felt more at home at ease. a time that felt his true nature stir to life within him. the rhythmic music reverberated through the air, furthermore making the male relax and become more at ease despite the situation he was in. a situation not even the most bravest of warriors could do. though here kazimir was, in the heart of the wolves den. it gave him such a thrill and adrenaline rush. he was hyped more than he thought he would have been. something about the danger of being found out and the plan possibly working out. besides it was a good excuse to enjoy a party as it had been quite sometime since his coven had celebrated or been to a party of some kind. it was a two birds one stone sort of situation that kazimir couldn't have planned anymore perfectly.

hearing voices loud and excited as many chattered amongst themselves, it was quite fascinating to watch. as much as he despised the werewolves, they were fascinating to watch as they did their own thing. they were more human then kaz could ever be and in a way he envied it. even though he has been around for centuries he still hasn't quite gotten the knack of being a human. it required a lot of focus. controlling his breathing, blinking, and acting natural rather than like a vampire. which has taken decades to do.

a long finger circled the top of the flute of champagne in his hand, a soft delicate ring echoed from it. beautiful really to his ears. staring down at the courtyard in his own little world before he heard a voice break through to him, "You know, they say alcohol is bad for your health. If you weren't a member of the living dead, I might actually be concerned," turning his head to peer at the voice, he smirked a little at the little vampire behind him. it was his trusted second in command, a girl that looked no older than sixteen but was only a couple centuries younger than him. sophia devineaux. kazimir turned away from the vampire, "i use to do all sorts of things that were far worse than drinking as a human. my health was already terrible before alcohol came into the mix." a smile creeping up at his lips. he has known sophia for quite sometime now would be an underestimation, he has known her for centuries. he could trust her with just about anything, and with that trust he allows for his true self to show. a small smile was hard to achieve, let alone a genuine heartfelt one. one that made people weak at the knees and go soft. one that wasn't seen nearly as often as it should be seen. "technically you not legal age yet, young one, so give me that," he pinched her champagne flute and swigged it down along with his. "i am responsible for you." he winked at her and his signature smirk reappeared on his features.

suddenly hearing footsteps below, kazimir turned around to peer down below as curiosity sparked as to who was only just exiting the castle now. spotting the gold beads and chains glinted in the torch light catching the male's attention. seeing a young woman below, the golden choker was all that held her dress on her body. a part him was tempted, but the back his mind reminded him to be faithful. though, he thought being curious wouldn't do no harm, right? the woman looked back at him, catching his gaze and giving a sly smile before heading off. a small growl formed in his throat. he didn't like being taunted, he was use it doing to others, but not to him. this was how she was going to play it? "i will see you Sophia, remember the signal." kazimir spoke rather bluntly and dismissive before leaping over the edge of the balcony onto the courtyard below. straighten himself, he straightened his tie and pressing on after the woman. her scent of roses and fiery ash catching his attention, it clouded his mind. it was something that was beautiful and dangerous all mixed into one. oh how he carved it with every fiber in his body. it was definitely something he wasn't use to but it gave him a sense of excitement and thrill. as the scent came stronger he stopped and gathered his surroundings and realizing he had been lead to the gardens of the castle. many flowers bloomed around him, in a variety of colours. approaching a thorn littered bush, he pluckered with delicate hands a rose from his branch and drew in a breath of his scent. a small smile perking up at his lips, he continued ahead til he found the woman he had been following. dipping his head courteously, "I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight," he clicked his tongue absentent mindly before he presented the red rose to the woman, "i found something that smells just as amazing as you do right now." he smirked at the woman with golden hues glowing slightly. he had to be careful to not show who he was not now, he couldn't risk spoiling his plan. though he had it under control. besides it wasn't a party without some good old romantic to chuck in the mix.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sophia | Kinsley | Emerson

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:38 am

[ Vampire ] [ Female ] [ 805 Yrs Old ] [ Second in Command ] [ Mood; Irritated ] [ Tagged; Open ] [ Word Count: 384 Words ]

Sophie barked out a laugh at the other vampire's response, returning her gaze towards the party beyond, while absentmindedly grabbing a flute of her own from a passing waiter. Staring into the bubbly, golden liquid, she briefly allowed her thoughts to wander back to her own youth. She had always been a good, obedient child. Her fathers had doted upon her, and she had tried her best not to draw too much attention to herself, given it might reflect back on the men who raised her. They had had enough trouble hiding their sexuality without her making it even harder. So she had always kept her head low. When her few meager friends decided to partake in alcohol, she had brushed them off. When they snuck away from parties to go cause mischief, she remained steadfastly glued to her post at the wall, watching as the more glamorous men and women waltzed the night away. Even as a vampire, she typically held herself to a higher standard than others. She didn't kill humans needlessly, hadn't entered any kind of blood frenzy since she had killed her husband. She hadn't had anything more than a glass of wine on occasion during the entirety of her vampire or human life. She certainly hadn't tried champagne; hadn't even been really tempted to. Now, she found herself curious though. She was lifting the flute to her pale pink painted lips when Kazimir's next words reached her, and before she could do anything the flute was snatched from her fingers and downed in one single, smooth motion. If she were human, she would have flushed red with indignance. "Hey! Responsible, my a**. I am over eight hundred years old," She growled, glaring at him heatedly. She would have spoken more, but quickly noticed that Kazimir's focus was no longer on her. Instead, he was watching another woman down below, and with only a few words to excuse himself, he was gone. Sophie scowled, more than a little annoyed that he still seemed to treat her as if she really were just a sixteen-year-old kid. Snatching a flute of champagne that was passing by, she downed it, hardly even tasting the bubbly drink before spinning and storming off to find somewhere quiet to lurk until Kasimir gave his precious signal.

K I N S L E YxxF O X

[ Werewolf ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Beta ] [ Mood; Uncomfortable ] [ Tagged; Stanley, Winter, Olivia ] [ Word Count: 394 Words ]

The party really was something else. The way the fairy lights bounced and sparkled off the many gowns and jewelry of the mingling guests gave the party an almost ethereal aesthetic, and it was good to hear everyone laughing and talking amicably. For too long, the wolves had lived in the shadows, fearing another attack from the vampire scum. This was perhaps the first time that they had truly allowed themselves to relax and just have fun since the last attack had all but decimated their once glorious Kingdom. A Kingdom that Sebastian had loved and talked about with a passion back when he was courting Kinsley. She had never gotten a chance to see that Kingdom, but she definitely hoped the pack could return to their former glory some day. A bolt of sadness flooded her at the thought of her mate. Sebastian. She had loved him with every fiber of her being, had left her life and family for him. She would have done anything for him, and losing him had been a tough blow. Watching her daughter flit ahead, she wondered what might have been if he hadn't been killed. He had loved Olivia more than anything, had always spoken of what she might be like when she was an adult. He was convinced their little girl would be an Alpha one day, an Alpha as great her grandfather had been in his time. Kinsley liked to imagine that he was right; that there were only great things ahead for the bubbly little girl. Unfortunately, unless they took care of the vampires and the hunters, she honestly wasn't sure what kind of future lay ahead for her daughter. Shaking away her depressing thoughts, Kinsley focused ahead as her daughter let out another excited shriek. Picking up her pace, Kinsley stepped through the crowd just in time to see the child launches herself at a very familiar figure, the shriek of, "Uncle Stanley," confirming just who Olivia had attached herself too. Smiling softly, Kinsley opened her mouth to greet her friend but the words died in her throat when she spotted his companion and she very nearly turned on her heel and left. But she couldn't leave with Olivia clinging to the male like a spider monkey, so she steeled herself and approached the pair warily. "Hey, Stanley.... Winter," she greeted cautiously.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ ❜ // ── sonya | 001 !

Postby nocturna. » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:34 am

--{ ..━━━━. 𝑆𝑂𝑁𝑌𝐴 .𝐴..𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑈 .}
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      - - - female | vampire | 865 y/o | warrior | bi & single | loc: ruined castle -> wolves' castle | tags: sophie | ment: kaz
        The pale, elegant woman that was Sonya Adila Moreau, sat at her vanity gazing over herself in preparation for the day. The piece of furniture was quite a lucky find within the ruined old castle. Though it did have chipped sides, a cracked mirror and one wobbly leg; beggars couldn't be choosers. She made a mental note to compel a woodworker from the village to have the piece fixed and got on with her routine. As a vampire, there really was no need for beauty routines. But nevertheless, Sonya still spent time for herself every morning. After quite some time primping, her look was finished off with her signature candy apple red lipstick. The stark contrast between the bold red and her fair skin tone was eye-catching to say in the least. Sonya loved shades of red, even before she had been turned all those centuries ago. Red was a very valuable color, costing nearly a fortune to have cloth dyed; reasons why typically only royals had red shaded garments.

Red was bold. Red meant status. Red demanded attention. Perhaps that was why the warrior surrounded herself with the color. Whatever the true reason for her obsession, it was unknown to the woman. Sonya glided across her bedroom, stopping to gaze upon her 'gown' for the evening. It was an illusion gown with ornately crafted lace and beadwork throughout the bodice and draping sleeves. It was finished off with figure hugging crimson pants and a magnificent train. The warrior slipped into the garment effortlessly and finished her look of with a sophisticated pair of golden dangled earrings.

The next moments swept by quickly; Kazimir gathering everyone to inform them of the night's plan, the silent march through the wolves' territory, and now the surprisingly easy entrance into their castle. It was going all too well. Sonya's red lips curled up into a sly smirk as she snuck through the crowd. Her hazelnut hued eyes glanced around, taking in those who were in attendance. It was a grand occasion, something she was frankly surprised the wolves were even capable of. Sonya graciously accepted a flute of champagne that was offered by a tuxedoed man and continued her way through the sea of wolves. Being able to blend in completely was a rush.

A conversation from up above on the balcony her caught her attention. Sophie and Kazimir were sharing a friendly jab, it appeared. He's so dashingly handsome. It was a shame Sonya and he wouldn't be able to actually enjoy the night together. Her thoughts circled back to a few centuries ago when they were attending a masquerade ball. The atmosphere was thick with romantic tension as they danced chest to chest, staring deeply into each other's eyes... But those were times far gone. Sonya shook her head before downing her flute of champagne. The pale woman grabbed another as she caught Sophie descending the marble steps. "Something the matter dear?" She asked, an almost devilish grin playing about her lips. Sophie and she never really were on bad terms, nor extremely good ones either. To be honest, Sonya had always felt a sting of jealousy towards the girl, as Sophie's rank allowed her close access to Kazimir.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sophia | Emerson

Postby Epiclilkitty » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 am

[ Vampire ] [ Female ] [ 805 Yrs Old ] [ Second in Command ] [ Mood; Wary, Resentful ] [ Tagged; Sonya ] [ Word Count: 374 Words ]

Descending the stairs, Sophia was so lost in thought that she almost didn't notice the other vampire's presence until the woman spoke, her voice grating at the younger woman's nerves. Lifting her chocolate brown eyes from where they were trained on the ground, she found Sonya Moreau standing near the base of the stairs. Her footsteps faltered slightly before she forced herself to continue until she stood on the step just before Sonya, which purposefully caused her to be several inches taller than the other woman. Sophie had a complicated relationship with Sonya. She didn't hate the other vampire per se, but there was definitely some resentment there. She had known Sonya for as long as she had been a Vampire. The brunette was already an established member of the Coven when Sophie's late husband had brought her, shivering and scared out of her mind, before King Kazimir and announced her as his wife. The two had never been close by any means. Sonya was, quite frankly, everything that Sophie wished she could be. Stunningly beautiful, seductive, flirtatious... She was only an inch taller than Sophie, but she carried herself in a way that made her appear larger than life. Her fair skin, coupled with dark brunette curls and sharp hazelnut eyes made her any guy's fantasy girl. By comparison, Sophie was dull, average looking, and clearly not enough to catch and keep the King's attention if the way he had rushed off was any indication. Of course, there was certainly a level of trust that she had gained from the King that Sonya had not, which is likely why it was the younger Vampire standing at his side and not the prettier one. Fighting the urge to fidget under the other vampire's penetrating stare, Sophie forced her lips to curve up into a strained smile and offered up a slight shrug. "Just lost in thought. Nothing you need concern yourself with," She responded to the other woman's question, a hint of iciness in her tone that hadn't been there when she had been speaking to Kazimir. "Although I could be asking you the same thing. Surely you would prefer to mix and mingle with the dogs than concern yourself with my personal affairs?"

E M E R S O NxxC O L E

[ Human ] [ Female ] [ 25 Yrs Old ] [ Hunter ] [ Mood; Surprised ] [ Tagged; Carter ] [ Word Count: 874 Words ]

Emerson Cole started the morning off the way she did every morning, with a six-mile run through the woods that surrounded the small town where she had grown up. It had been years since she had been back home; at the very least not since her parents had passed. Being back here, living in the mansion they had left behind, it was surreal and more than ever, the young woman had desperately needed to get out of the house and push herself to her physical limits. Luckily, her six wolf-dogs were great company during her runs and trying to keep up with them was always a sure way to take her mind off her problems. It was during this run that she discovered that the usually peaceful woods surrounding her hometown were hiding something much more sinister. Werewolves. It was Gaston, her alpha male, who had picked up the scent, and before long all six had veered off the beaten path and made a beeline for the werewolves compound. Only her sharp whistle had forced them to pull up before crashing into the open. She had spent years training these dogs, losing them due to recklessness was not an option. Thankfully, she was an excellent dog trainer and the dogs recalled without issue, allowing her to take the lead as she skirted the compound. It was through her spying that she learned of the party going on tonight, and slowly a plan was formed. What better way to take out a few wolves than from within their own den? It would take some work, she would need to sneak in, but she could manage. She had done more dangerous jobs in the past and come out relatively unscathed. This would be no different. With that thought in mind, Emerson had returned home to prepare for the night ahead. Her silver-tipped arrows had been counted and sheathed, her silver daggers and stakes sharpened. Her typical hunting outfit, made almost entirely of leather with silver buckles and accents to discourage the supernatural scum she was after from biting her, was donned and over it a blood-red and white ballgown. To fit in, of course. Luckily she had plenty of dresses to choose from. Her family had been quite wealthy and her mother had loved her gowns. Pity, this one would undoubtedly be torn to shreds by the time the night was over.

It was only when the moon had risen high in the sky that Emerson left the mansion with Gaston and Vivienne, two of her best hunters, at her side. The two wolf-dogs were outfitted in harnesses similar to the ones she wore, their heavy collars made of pure silver. They jogged all the way to the compound, keeping a steady pace until they got close to the compound and then slowing for stealth purposes. using the info she had picked up from her earlier recon mission, Emerson gave a wide berth while circling the compound's tall outer wall until she reached a back corner that was half crumbled. Scrambling over the fallen rocks, she peeked through the wall to find herself facing the back of an old but surprisingly well-maintained castle and a long-neglected garden. Hoisting herself up and over the wall, she dropped down into the garden and paused to listen for any signs that the guards would be passing this way. When the night remained silent save for the distant sounds of the party, she called for Gaston and Vivienne. The two wolf-dogs, one mottled gray and the other silver, leaped through the wall and landed beside her, before immediately bounding off to meld into the shadows. They would stay out of sight and keep an eye on here until she gave them the signal to attack. Dusting herself off and lifting her head high, Emerson followed the castle wall around until she reached the front courtyard where the main party was being held.

Lights and music filled the air, alongside the low murmur of laughter and various conversations being held. More focused on the party's other occupants, Emerson didn't realize someone was standing directly in front of her until she ran smack into him, bouncing back and landing rather painfully on her rear end. Groaning in protest she looked up in annoyance but whatever scathing remark she would have made died along with her surprise. Because the person standing before her wasn't a werewolf. He was a human... and one she knew, at that. Before she could stop herself, she found herself speaking up, voice jumping up an octave in surprise and confusion.
      "Carter!? What are you doing here?" She asked, flabbergasted that the blacksmith that had handcrafted so many of her weapons (including her precious crossbow Lorelai), and who had never asked her questions she couldn't give him the answer to, was at a party surrounded by bloodthirsty werewolves. Had she been wrong? Was he one of them? But then, why would he have made her weapons? Any werewolf who saw the things she had asked him to make would immediately know what she was up to. Was he perhaps affiliated with them in some way? Had he been lured here, as her sister had in their youth, to be slaughtered!?
Last edited by Epiclilkitty on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me