мαѕѕινє нєαятѕ ¢αи нєαℓ | closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: мαѕѕινє нєαятѕ ¢αи нєαℓ | closed

Postby AchieveMark. » Tue May 30, 2017 11:56 pm

info wrote:n a m e ;; jaylin deshay
n i c k n a m e ;; jay
a g e ;; twenty
h o r s e s ;; devil&twister
t a g g e d ;; n/a
l o c a t i o n ;; scarlett rose stables
The sun was rising in the sky as a beat up older Chevrolet truck pulled up the driveway. Pulling to a stop in the parking lot, the door opened to reveal a woman in her twenties. She wore a plain rose gold tee with jeans, a hole ripped in the left knee. Her sharp grey-blue eyes took in all that was around her, as she shut the trunk behind her. Her strawberry blond hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and she wore a pair of black heeled boots. Walking towards the white barn, she noted a few horses sticking their heads out, while a few bangs came from other stalls. "Welcome" a chipper voice sounded as Jaylin headed that way. A woman stood near the door, a clipboard in her hands. "Your name?" She asked, as Jaylin came to a stop in front of her. "Jaylin Lee DeShay" Jay hadn't used her full name in a month, so it felt weird using it. "Welcome to Scarlett Rose Stables, you've been assigned El Diablo and Twisted From Love. I'm Mrs. Davis by the way. Your horses are in stalls 5 & 7 if you want to see them" Mrs. Davis explained to Jay, who nodded. She moved towards the barn, stopping at stall 5, where a dark bay colt stood. "Hello El Diablo"
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:30 am

Trace Tyler-Grace Bordan, 18 Years old,Diamond Gal and Its A Trap, Open Open

A few days earlier

“You'll be OK Gidget, I'll be home before you know it .” Trace said as he rubbed the black mare's ears. “You'll get to go just be a horse isn't that fun.” Trace added.Scarlett Rose Stables, was a long drive from dusty Texas and to be there on time he would need to leave early the next morning. Before he hit the road however he was spending sometime with Gidget. He would miss the mare that was for sure.

That day

Jace pulled the dusty rusty old pickup into the drive. He hummed along to the song on the radio. He parked and took a deep breath this wasn't Texas anymore. He left his bags in the truck and jumped out. He walked over to the lady that looked to be running things. When she asked his name he answered,his accent noticable but not as strong as it sometimes was. When she told him his horses , he headed into the barn.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Wed May 31, 2017 3:55 am

Aaron Prescott - nineteen - location: stables - tags: open
"And remember, Aaron-" the boy lifted a hand to cut him off. "Be nice, make friends, don't die of deadly allergies - yeah, I got it." The man who'd been speaking, his great-uncle, offered a smile as he stepped out of the car, bag slung over his shoulder. "Just... take care of yourself, okay?" He nodded and waved goodbye as his uncle's car faded from view, turning towards Scarlett Rose Stables. Letting out a small sigh, he adjusted his bag, which was in the process of falling to the ground, saving himself from the insane amount of dust that he knew accompanied anything to do with horses, and walked over to the woman who seemed to know what she was doing, as Aaron most certainly did not. "What's your name, hon?" He offered a faint smile, unaccustomed as ever to people paying him attention. "Aaron Prescott." She smiled back, much more broadly. She had a pleasant feel about her, and smelled of horses, heather, and home. "I'm Mrs. Davis, by the way. You've been assigned... oh. You have Fly." Aaron's gaze turned to one of confusion, but the woman quickly covered her expression with a broad smile. "He's a feisty one! You'll love him." He had a nagging suspicion there was something she wasn't telling him, but nevertheless, he asked for Fly, or as he was known in shows, Simply Fly's stall number, and headed off towards the large white barn, where several horses whinnied or nickered to him as he walked past. When he reached Fly's stall, he was greeted by a flaxen-chestnut stallion with a straw-colored mane who looked more bored than anything else. He set his bag down, knowing there was really no hope of evading getting things dusty, and extended a hand to pet Fly's elegant nose, to which the stallion responded by whinnying loudly and throwing his head back. Aaron jumped slightly, taking a deep breath and leaning against the railing, trying to steady both his racing heartbeat and his shaky hands. He certainly wasn't expecting those memories to resurface, especially not here. He drew another breath, calming himself, at least on the outside, and reached out to pet Fly again. The stallion remained still this time, watching him warily but allowing the touch. Aaron took another breath, looking the horse directly in the eyes. "Hey, Fly."
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Wed May 31, 2017 9:00 am

|| Haven Taylor
|| 19 years old
|| cisfemale, bisexual
|| horses; flash and rose
|| tags; mentions aaron
Haven had driven here. Alone. Already, it was a big step for her. Haven wasn't used to doing things alone, not for years. She constantly had a watch on her, an eye just to make sure she was safe. Honestly, it both bothered the blond and comforted her. With such attention paid to her, there was no way she could get hurt like she had again, but it was stifling. She had no room to grow, no room to explore.

So here she was, alone and independent. Of course, she still called her parents the moment she arrived, assuring their worried voices that she was in fact, safe. It was freeing, the moment of bliss as she hung up. Haven could do this. She could be autonomous, live apart from the watchful eyes.

Haven regretted her newfound freedom about two minutes later. Her luggage was still in the back of the mustang, and there was not a small amount of it. Haven did not want to lug all that inside the barn. So she didn't. Instead, the blond grabbed the essentials - phone, keys, gum, and walked into the barn. That's where the other new arrivals seemed to be anyway. Haven was greeted rather immediately by a perky looking woman. She gave Haven a big smile, which the blond returned less enthusiastically.

"Hey there!"
the lady chirped. Haven wondered briefly if this was a normal attitude for the people here. If so, she wasn't quite sure how long she could last without going insane.

"Hey." she responded. "I'm Haven."

The woman gave her a large grin. "Excellent!" she said. "You've got Flash and Rose, their stalls are right down the way."

Haven nodded, muttering a thanks before she turned and walked down the isle. Just a bit down, a boy nearly crashed into her as he jumped back from a stall. The blond girl neatly sidestepped him and continued on down until she reached two stalls labelled Show Stopper "Flash" and Black Rose "Rose". Luckily for her, the horses seemed to be housed directly next to each other. That was convenient.

Flash drew her attention first. He was a big horse, probably seventeen hands or so. His chestnut coat was dirty, obviously it had been a while since he'd really been groomed well. But what really caught Haven's eye was the stallion's inability to stand still. The large chestnut paced, bounced, threw his head, even reared a little. Not for a second did he stand still. The blond wondered quickly if he could go out in a pasture - obviously the stall was doing him no favors.

Haven forced her attention away from Flash, instead looking at Rose. The black mare was also tall, maybe even bigger than Flash. Rose, in stark contrast to Flash, stood very still. She was backed up into the furthest corner of her stall, rump pointed towards the door. She seemed to be trying to get as far away from the people in the barn as possible.

Haven gave a sigh, a noise full of mixed emotions. She was excited for the challenge of the two, sad for what they'd obviously been through, and a little nervous of the weeks to come.
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny; 1

Postby SoupPupped » Wed May 31, 2017 2:21 pm

Danny Heyman wrote:male
tags;; open
horses;; gem & kodak
location;; stables
form
Danny swallowed the lump in his throat as he got out of one of his friend's car. He waved a weary goodbye to them as they drove off, leaving him alone. He saw a few people already around much to his dismay. On his way to the center of attention where people seemed to be gathering, he bumped into a woman who held a clipboard. She introduced herself, to which Danny only nodded. He pointed to his name on the list rather than speaking it and headed off to his horses' stalls without a word. He stayed as far away from the others as he could, walking down toward his new companions. Luckily their stalls were close together, so chores would be much easier. He stopped at the first stall belonging to the mare, High Flyin' Gem. He reached a hand up and pet her gently on the side of the face, a small smile playing at his lips. The smell and sounds of horses brought him joy and comfort that nothing else did. After a couple minutes of rubbing Gem down, he went to the stall next to her to meet Kodak. The name reminded him of his old dog, Kody, and he knew he would mix up those names often. He pet the other mare gently, pleased to see both of them rather relaxed. The unusual commotion was sure to make them nervous, but at least there was no snorting, head tossing, or other startling movements he saw from another person's horse.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 am

n i c k n a m e ;; jay
a g e ;; twenty
t a g g e d ;; aaron prescott

The dark bay colt turned his head towards the noise. His ears went back against his head, as he lunged toward the door. Jay didn't flinch, watching curiously at the colts reaction. His coat was dull, muscles were a little thick but needed exercise, and he was thin. Holding a purple folder in her hands, Jay opened it, reading Diablo's page. So the colt in front of her had little to no human interaction? He was only two years old and was basically a pure-bred wild stallion/colt. Jay moved from Diablo's stall, to stall #7 where Twisted From Love was stalled. The bay stallion snorted, watching the human. His ears were back, but he hid in the back of the stall. She turned from the two stalls and went to go back out of the barn when she heard a loud whinny in the stall beside Twister and looked at a tall man beside her. "Well, he looks like a handful" Jay commented, watching the large stallion.
Last edited by AchieveMark. on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:50 am

Aaron Prescott - nineteen - location: stables - tags: jaylin deshay

Well, this was going to be fun. The only person he actually knew well at all had left him here, his horse's sanity was becoming more and more questionable by the second, and the girl next to him was giving him a somewhat curious look. Aaron offered her a smile, putting his arm in the way of Fly's attempt to start chewing on his hair. "Yeah, uh, I'm sure he is. Um. I'm Aaron, by the way." Nice going, idiot; now she'll think you're the weird shy kid who doesn't talk to anyone. He silenced his brain, turning slightly to collect his thoughts, and attempted to pet Fly's muzzle again, to which the stallion responded with a snort of disapproval, but allowed him the touch. A glance in the girl's direction informed him that she was paired with a bay stallion named Twister with a white blaze and deep brown eyes, and the smooth, silky mane that made a stark contrast to Fly's presently tangled and wiry mane. His tendencies towards OCD got the better of him for a moment as he reached up to smooth down a tuft around the chestnut stallion's ears.
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danny; 2

Postby SoupPupped » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:07 pm

Danny Heyman wrote:male
tags;; open
horses;; gem & kodak
location;; stables
form
Danny glanced around, seeing the others already talking to each other. He bit his lip, turning back to face the mare in front of him instead of the other humans. Ever since he was younger, he's sworn to silence, especially around strangers. He took a deep breath, glanced around again, and quickly uttered a quiet whisper. "Don't worry," He breathed to the mare, moving his face to the side of her's. "It'll be easy to get used to." He swallowed hard again, closing his mouth tightly again. He shivered, knowing that he would have to speak soon. Very soon with the looks of how the others were getting along. He grabbed the strap of the backpack that was slung over his right shoulder, pulling it a little to keep his bag on. He ran his left hand through his hair, breathing shallowly and quickly, trying to gain some confidence. As hard as he tried, he watched in silence, frozen in his spot, now again petting Kodak as a way to calm both him and the horse down. He hoped he could be as much a relief for the two mares as they were for him, and he assumed he was succeeding as Kodak licked his hand, presumably in search for treats that he didn't have. He smiled softly, hoping to keep the less hostile face to invite others to talk, not just the horses he now claimed responsibility for.
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AchieveMark. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:37 am

n i c k n a m e ;; jay
a g e ;; twenty
t a g g e d ;; aaron prescott

Jaylin smiled at him, looking over at the flaxen chestnut stallion before turning to look back at her own stallion. "Nice to meet you Aaron, I'm Jaylin" As she introduced herself, her stallion, Twister came up the stall wall and snorted, his ears pinned slightly back as he measured her up. Jaylin, not wanting to be rude, excused herself before looking at the stallion. Her hand went to his muzzle and he pinned his ears back tighter and Jay brought her hand back down. She had an idea of how start training him, and Devil. Knowing Twister needed his space now, she stepped far enough away from the stall so she wasn't a threat but could still talk with Aaron.
AchieveMark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allo vera » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:30 am

|| Haven Taylor
|| 19 years old
|| cisfemale, bisexual
|| horses; flash and rose
|| tags; Danny
Haven looked around the other students, taking in the horses and kids in the barn. None of the other horses seemed as hyperactive as Flash, although several seemed aggressive at least. Her gaze fell on a boy who's horse actually seemed to be licking him, and Haven gave a small smile at the sight. She took a deep breath, convincing herself to go and talk to him. It was important, her parents had stressed, for Haven to make friends.

So she fixed a cocky smile on her face and walked over to the boy.

"Seems like you got lucky." she said, gesturing at his horse. "That one seems like a positive darling."
allo vera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me