✖ » » animal « «

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

» » tatum i « «

Postby tatumpierce » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 am

Tatum
      [ tag; group-ish + josh ] [ age; 19 ] [ role; follower ]
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Chocolate eyes dusted the room in curiosity, a questioning gaze sweeping across the human bodies gathered in the grimy warehouse. There was talk of future plans, of a way to survive another day in this dying world. Her hands were practically frozen at this point-which she was used to-and they hurt every time she tried to write something in her notebook. There wasn't much to do here except exist at this point. What was she even doing here? Everyone seemed to have their roles in their uncertain squad of friends of sorts. Fighters and Medics and Leaders and etc. So where did she fall into place? Sighing dramatically, Tae allowed herself one thought of self pity for now: You're dead weight. And if you don't change that soon, you'll be literally dead weight. Eyes rolled and then focused on the conversation. After standing for too long, her weight shifted onto her left hip for comfort, paying more attention to the conversation at hand. A dark leather belt chocked her waist tightly, securing the knife collection she was so fond of with a certain pride few understood. No words left her lips just yet until her brain was able to process everything completely. No need to make a fool of herself if she had nothing intelligent to add, right? The left hand nervously toyed with one of the blades dangling until it clanked against the sheathe beside it and gave away her fumbling. Instantly, she stopped and focused instead on the plan. A radio station huh? Would it even work if no one's running it? I thought the power didn't work? Internal confusion wasn't a shocking feeling, but it was one she didn't express externally for fear of judgement. Besides a sharp weapon and some comforting presence, Tae didn't particularly feel helpful. Doesn't mean the girl didn't try.

Automatically, her legs carried her over to Josh, elbow resting awkwardly and jokingly on his shoulder for 'comfort.' Definitely works great when the person you're leaning against is taller than you. Yet again, most of these guys were probably taller than her 5'3 presence. And Pierce quite enjoyed it being that way since it contributed to her adorable nature her friends attributed to her. "Hey you." She greeted enthusiastically, always eager to converse with the man. Out of the group, she was absolutely the closest to him. First, she was the closest in age to him so she assumed that was part of the reasoning.
tatumpierce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Joshua. 1 « «

Postby .red » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 pm

joshua kane ;;
[ role ] the medic [ age ] twenty one
[ mood ] tired, optimistic [ tag ] tae bae
Swallowing was difficult. His throat felt like sand paper, covered in actual sand, coated in corn starch and let me tell you, that was no fun. This guy was fairly used to running, having worked out every single day since the beginning of junior high. Being on the run was an entirely different story- though he was used to that as well. It was a hardship that he had been forced to face. Looks like it did this guy some good, huh? As soon as the word had hit the streets that animals were turning savage, he'd been prepared. Only because he'd been taking courses in pursuit of his medical degree, however, was it that he had supplies ready and at his service. Seeing that he really wasn't one to take a precaution of any sort. Joshua lived more along the lines to following the crowd, seeing where the events took him, going with the flow of whatever situation he came across. Planning? Not really his thing. But thanks to the stupid, overpriced college classes, for the first time in his life he was almost entirely prepared for this attack the animals had suddenly decided to launch. Around his shoulder was one of the straps to his backpack, which held precious supplies the whole group would eventually benefit from. The majority of it was related to medicine- band aids, pain killers, coagulants and other useful items of the sort. But the object that weren't for the group, but instead for his own person, were more important to him than any medicine. They were memories. Photographs. Mementos, if you will. Though the unknowing eye wouldn't see them as such, the tools in Joshua's backpack were valued beyond comprehension. After all, it's the memory of the past that would keep their hopes alive.
He had set the pack on a ledge, and was sifting through it when some conversation began. Talk of the radio tower, blah blah. His ear was kept open, and Josh was alert of every word that was spoken. His main focus was more on the words not said out loud. The hesitation, and the objection to the leader's plan. He felt it in the air, but then the thought crossed his mind that maybe it was just his own doubts that he was sensing. He sometimes got the two messages confused. Midnight eyes, ignoring the talk, darted this way and that in search of one object in particular. The man had found it while the group had been searching this warehouse and he carelessly tossed it into this bag of never ending chaos. He had begun to mumbled to himself, mostly curses about how dumb he was seeing that he'd literally had it not five minutes prior. Fool. Heaving a sigh, he soon heard footsteps wandering in his direction, steps that he would never soon forget. The pattern of the shoes was all too familiar with Josh, and he always enjoyed the company that followed. He grinned at Tatum. "Hey sweet thang," he mused to the girl that might as well be the sister he yearned to have.
His hand kept shuffling around in his pack. It was then that they brushed again a cool metal, and he knew that he'd found his target. Wrapping his hand around it, he hid it behind his back. "So I found something in one of the rooms, and I thought you might like it," he told the girl. Pulling the dusty, possibly rusted, pocket knife from hiding, he held it out to Tae. It was no bigger than his palm. The handle was supposed to be silver (probably) with a shiny and polished (again, probably) wooden center. "It's not much, and it's actually probably dull and suckish, but I figured you can never have too many, right?" He grinned, knowing her thoughts aligned almost perfectly with his on this matter. Josh, who would definitely give her a hard time about her obsession of knives, found it entertaining whenever Tatum began to play with or speak of her collection. Not that he helped. Pretty much any knife he found went to her belt. Oh well. It wasn't hurting anybody.
.red

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vak » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:08 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    thomas hammond
    ✘eighteen years
    ✘fighter
    ✘warehouse
    ✘tagged;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

considerably leaden footfalls carried their master over the dust ridden flooring of the warehouse the company had elected to hole up in. he'd covered practically the entirety of the spacious area in intertwining twists of a path while the others had rested. not to say his own energy levels were dwindling just about as fast as theirs - he could gladly throw himself into the grime and sleep for the next century - but his mind kept him on his feet. a nagging doubt had been buzzing throughout his mind ever since they'd abandoned their little fortress back on the schoolgrounds and he'd managed to ward it off for a good amount of their journey until now. it could possibly have flared up due to a deepseated unease he'd felt covering the abandoned building and it's offputting appearance; obviously a frequently utilized area prior to the incident with it's true age cloaked by hasty repairs and a thin layer of paint, brimming with threatening shadows, and barely illuminated by some sunlight beaming through high placed, orange tinted windows which served better to reveal the thick swirls of dust they were inhaling rather than provide a comfortable amount of light. though that was only a theory. whatever had rekindled those creeping concerns was no friend of thomas'. the sunkissed man halted his sauntering about only after having appraised the soundness of the walls, locating no gaps or other alternative entrance points restored a bit of peace to his mind and allowed for him to finally recognize the severity of his exhaustion.
so many years of athletic activities had enhanced his endurance greatly, but now they seemed less like reality and more so a delusion he'd conjured up in order to convince himself he was capable of survival. t.j. had never been all too swell in the maintenance of his being department, and so had elected to avoid sleeping for a good two days, exerting much more force than had been required to eliminate the occasional threat. those factors equalled out to his practically being a zombie at the current moment. still, his head remained high and his expression was that of a man whom understood the situation too well and knew death was a sealed fate, a stoic slate of nothingness. he masked his exhaustion easily and displayed it more as an indifference directed towards the situation. it was a wonder no one had called him out on it, they all were well aware that there was no way anyone wasn't completely drained at this point.
thomas heaved himself atop a tall wooden crate that overlooked the condensed area his comrades had dropped down in and settled with his legs crossed over one another, pale eyes sweeping across the visible area to ensure no possible threats had managed to slip beneath his nose as conversation was sparked. it began with charlie, then turned over to casanova for a moment before everyone seemed to chip in a bit of their two cents. he - on the other hand - remained silent as ever as he leaned forward with his elbows supported on his knees. t.j. found arguing an opinion with these people almost proved a waste of breath and preferred to simply preform his assigned task and provide protection for the lot of them. he shrugged his shoulders a bit to adjust the straps of his nearly empty jansport bag while allowing his gaze to flicker across the different faces laid out before him. they were so familiar beneath the dark semi-circles and grime, it almost made him start reminiscing the bright grins they use to offer so easily but now seemed forced. but memories matter little, there would be no going back to how the world was beforehand and so he stopped all thoughts before he turned into some old many dragging on and on about his golden days.
vak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✖ » » animal « «

Postby compass; » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:56 pm

charlie blake
      charlie sighed looking around at everyone's exhausted faces. it was clear to see everyone, including himself needed a good rest, but to stay here was to lead themselves to a possible attack. he wouldn't risk everyone's lives just to get some sleep. they had no choice but to keep moving. he nodded at nova's agreement with him saying that they should all go to the radio station. luckily it wasn't too far, so as long as they kept moving at a continuous pace and no one stopped, they would make it there quite quickly. or so he hoped. charlie cleared his throat, hoping to catch the attention of everyone. "okay guys, so I know you're all tired and want to sleep. believe me, so do I. but if we're to stay here we risk getting attacked by an animal, and we can't afford to sustain injuries at this time. so nova and myself have come to the decision that we're going to head to the radio tower. now, I know what some of you may be thinking. there's no power so how would a radio station function. well I know that all radio stations are supposed to have backup generators, so if we get there and find one, we should be able to get the generators running and function the station ourselves. from there we might be able to contact someone, see if the world is having this problem." he thought through what he had just said. it seemed legit, and if it succeeded they might be able to find someone to save them from this disaster. even another persons voice would be good enough, just to know it wasn't only them out here. charlie leaned against the shipping container, assessing the pros and cons. they were basically even, most cons were getting there. if they got attacked, if someone slowed down from exhaustion, etcetera. it would be worth the risk. charlie had faith that the generators would work. "so, aubrey, I like your thinking, if you could go ahead and make sure there's no trouble. but come straight back if you see anything out of the ordinary. once you're about three quarters the way there, come back." he nodded to her. charlie believed aubrey would make it back easily, but at the same time he had always felt bad in sending her off on her own, not that she seemed to mind.
compass;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me