[ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ closed]

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

oceans

Postby cyborgishly » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:37 pm

gabriel ♙king
    he's like a wall made of steel, too cold to touch but not much to feel
      location: ocean >> tagged: nobody >> mentioned: hux, celestia, robert

x
x
x
x
        gabriel is lost. now that his team is on this island, they don't really need a leader anymore. they were free to do whatever their hearts desired now, going their own separate ways. this made the leader anxious. for all of his life, he had been leading. he led the beginning, middle and ending of the revolution. you could say it's all the leader knows how to do. since they've arrived at the island, the leader has found himself unable to sleep much, too many thoughts gathering in his mind. so for about three days now, gabriel has gotten up early, earlier than the rest of his team, and went for a swim in the ocean. he found that the crisp air, the cool waters and the salt smell helped him clear his head more than anything else he's tried. Today was no different. Before the crack of dawn, gabriel was up, slipping into a hoodie and his swimming trunks. gabriel always liked the feeling of the earth between his toes. sure, he may have the power to manipulate it, however it was something he didn't like to do often. giant, gaping holes are left whenever he has to fight, thinking he is harming not only his enemy, but the earth as well. gabriel grew plants in those holes as compensation, making sure that there was enough for what he took out.

the walk from the lighthouse to the beach was a short one, and gabriel shed his hoodie, toned muscles revealed underneath. his body was recovering from the recent fight, cuts and bruises littering his body. the salt water would help with his cuts, even if it did sting. the leader's body was lithesome cutting into the waves, each stroke like a work of art. he took his time, sheathing his body, from head to toe, in the ocean. the tension that built in his body slowly ebbed away, a peace resting over gabriel's head. he didn't think about the rest of his team, probably chatting away. all that mattered was keeping his head above water, clearing his mind from all thoughts.

gabriel swam for hours, the sun slowly rising over the horizon. it was one of his favorite sights to see. act v could have stuck them in cells, keeping them locked away, but they didn't. they chose a remote island, surrounded by nature. to gabriel, the island felt like more of a home than he had ever known, even with their short arrival. he didn't understand why hux, celestia and robert didn't like the organization. did they not know how much worse they could have had it? the leader assumed that they were uninformed, merely uneducated about the act. hoping that once they realized the good, they would know that gabriel was right. but deep down in his gut, gabriel knew that would never happen. hux was too busy trying to change things, change him. gabriel sunk under the waves, going deeper to escape his thoughts.

when he felt that his lungs were going to burst, gabriel broke the waves, gasping for air. his plan had succeeded, his mind blank. the sky was now a various mixture of warm hues, wisps of white clouds overlapping. he knew the other's must have been awake by now, wondering if they even missed him. the leader sighed, deciding to float rather than swim. he gazed upon the sky, closing his eyes while his arms rested on his torso, focusing on the water lapping at his sides, rather than the many thoughts he had in his mind.
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♙ // i ]

Postby rogue, » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 am

xix
      ( ⚡⚡i//iTOBIAS REEVES
      ───────────────────────────────────────
      [ gender || male ]xi[ age || twenty-two ]xi[ role || combat ]xi[ power || electrokinesis ]xi[ speciality || violence induc. & intuitive apt. ]
      [ location || beach shore ]xi[ tags || gabriel ]xi[ mentions || deborah, huxler, robert & celestia ]

Erratic.

If one word was given to describe Tobias, it would be erratic. He was on edge, constantly balancing along that fine line between discipline and recklessness. Evie. Tobias choked back a small sound, and pulled the little thing out from beneath his clothes. With each passing day, he was losing his recollection of her face, the colour of her eyes, the length of her hair. For a while, he fiddled with the golden dragonfly latched to the locket. Didn't open the locket, he just quietened his mind with the little dragonfly. What had he promised? That they'd make a life for themselves elsewhere? That was it. Tobias promised that they would run; run far and fast. They had conspired by candlelight to escape the city's clutches, and find somewhere free from it all. Somewhere where Act V was unheard of, and where powers were limited to books and reserved for myths and conspiracy theories. He squeezed the necklace once. Blinked twice. Because he had failed. And then, he dropped it back against his skin, a warmth now tagged to the thing. Maybe that was what gave way to his current state of mind. Often, he would pace the shore, the treeline with his electricity, feeling for the others and sensing their presence. But, you see, that wasn't all. He was certain there were other forces at play here, on this little island. A safe-haven, they called it.

More like a death sentence.

There were things here. But it wasn't just animals. It wasn't simple wildlife. There was something else there, a sinister intent woven into the gaps between the trees -- creatures of darkness. And no, it wasn't Debs he could sense, nor the absent Huxler, these beings were born of malice and blood. (Wait, perhaps it was Hux. Who knew.) Tobias wondered whether Robert with his aerokinesis could sense them, too. Or Gabriel, he was in tune with the earth, wasn't he? Perhaps he could feel the things atop the surface. Maybe he'd bring it to light during the next group therapy session. What? That's what it felt like; they all had their own wounds to lick at, didn't they? Doubtful he'd even wish to be apart of it, nowadays Toby steered clear of anything that involved a group gathering. Especially Gabriel. He avoided that particular puppet like the plague.

Speak of the devil. Tobias caught a glimpse of a figure, idle, in the rolling waves of the ocean, and a growl rose in his throat. He needn't see who it was to know it was Gabriel. His sixth sense filled in the blanks. Maybe he could have a fish attack him. What a thought. Quirking a grin, Tobias began to picture that dial in his mind, notched along the edges with different levels of violence. The notches held no names, no numbers, but it was a clear indicator of aggression. Now, he could tune into a mind, human or otherwise, and kick up that dial until his heart was content. But, the thing was, he could induce violence, yet never take it away. He could turn that dial up, but never down. Found that one out the hard way. And he could only redirect their anger if another was in the near vicinity. Otherwise, they'd turn on him. Found that one out the hard way, also.

So maybe, a fish wasn't the ideal candidate. It would barely cause the leader any harm. And he wanted Gabriel to hurt. He still had his electricity, though. Around him, the air hummed to life, infused with a static of his own creation. It was tethered to him, and he could taste the waves in the air. The anger, the rage. Gabriel. Act V. How, dare, he. How dare he swim around without a care in the world on this beach, ignorant to his plight? How was that fair? Evie loved the beach. Gabriel being here, Act V being here, was tainting her memory. Lots of people like the beach, Toby. Evie loved to swim, too. So do others, Toby. Everything, each and every possible thing reminded him of her; of all he had lost. He hated it, and he was sick and tired of the whines of these stupid mutants, (except for Celestia, he liked Celestia), none of which could raise the damn dead with their vain powers and it was steadily eating away at his resolve and-- He snapped. Lightning fizzed to life, crackling beneath his fingertips. And then with a roar, Tobias sent a bolt of electric through the lashing waves; aiming straight for Gabriel.
rogue,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snap, crackle, pop

Postby cyborgishly » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:15 am

gabriel ♙king
    he's like a wall made of steel, too cold to touch but not much to feel
      location: ocean/cafeteria >> tagged: tobias >> mentioned: Tobias, Celestia

x
x
x
x
        gabriel could feel the air around him change. The chilled winds seemed hot with something that Gabriel couldn't put his finger on. He slowed his strokes, treading the water for a moment. He didn't know if anyone else was out, they were usually in the lighthouse this time of day. Cautiously, the leader started to swim around again, his face curled into a frown. Maybe it was all in his mind, seeing and feeling things that weren't there. Maybe it was the lack of sleep and his depleting energy that caused these things to sprout in his mind. His eyes scanned the trees, looking for anything that could possibly be the source of his madness. A figure stood in the shadows, body rigid and staring straight at him. Gabriel was too far away to notice the details, squinting to see anything that was recognizable. That was when he heard the snap.

Gabriel noticed Tobias the second it was too late.

The bolt of electricity was blinding, pain spreading across his right side. A howl involuntary escaped the leader's mouth, the earth shaking under his mighty roar. His hand flew to his side, feeling the blistering rash that the electricity brought. The jolt was powerful, not understanding what exactly Gabriel did for Tobias to do this to him. Quickly resurfacing, the leader clenched his teeth together, clutching at his side. At least he knew what he was having for breakfast; zapped fish. He looked at Tobias, whilst trying to catch his breath, his lips curling into a snarl. The hand that was not splayed over his wound was lifting out of the water, his eyes closing. In a mere second, he flicked his fingers, sand lifting from the earth, spilling over Tobias. A small smirk formed on his lips once he saw the sight, paddling from the calm waves. He didn't say anything to the man, merely collecting some fish, hungry from his swim. He gathered his sweatshirt, his side too painful and blistered to put it on. He sauntered back to the lighthouse, water dripping off him. The stairs were strenuous against the wound, stopping on the floor with the kitchen, surprised to see so many people gathered there. He made his appearance quick, not keen on staying around with people who would question the fish and his wound. His eyes briefly met celestia's while he exited, traveling up the stairs to the boys' floor. Once he reached his destination, he shed off his wet clothes into black joggers, finding some cream to apply to the burn. It hurt to touch, Gabriel sucking in a breath at the sensation. Because of how big it was, spreading across his right bicep to his ribs, a bandaid would be insufficient. No shirt would have to do for now.

Gabriel went back to the cafeteria, grabbing the fish he had set in the fridge to prepare. A knife was fished from the drawer, carefully filleting the meat from the bones, discarding the carcass in the trash. He made the fish into a fish salad of sorts, slathering some graciously on a piece of bread. A cup of coffee completed the dish, sitting off at one of the unattended tables, content with being alone, especially with this crowd.
Last edited by cyborgishly on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cyborgishly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ━♟ ] Curtain Call [ ♙━ closed]

Postby lykos brethren » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:39 am

CELESTIA MAE WINTERS !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
( nname ) blaze, winters & snow xxx ( role ) co-leader xxx
( element ) pyrokinesis xxx ( speciality ) telekinesis and sensory deprivation

[ TAGGED ] ROBERT & GABRIEL [ MENTIONS ] DEBORAH, TOBIAS, GABRIEL & ROBERT
      Celestia didn't mind the silence that seemed to echo around the kitchen and main room downstairs. It wasn't eerie just quiet. The way she liked it. It helped her think without other voices or other opinions affect her own thoughts and opinions. Sometimes if people would not understand her not being talkative and not taking that as she wants to be left be, she would snap and be blunt as one can be. Celestia couldn't care if she hurt people's feelings by her being blunt, at least she was honest. That had to count for something? Surely? Celestia had to be the most honest person, yes she was blunt and to the point it could hurt people's feelings. But don't people rather that than to be sugar coated a lie? Celestia snorted in disgust at the thought. She definitely would hate to be lied to, nothing angers her to the most. Believing liars are cowards.

Suddenly, hearing a voice, she jumped off the bench and the mug slipped from her grip-- Don't ask her how when she had a deathly grip on. The mug began to fall towards the pine floorboards that covered the whole lighthouse floors. It seemed to slow before it halted in the air as Celestia used her telekinesis. Sighing, she reached to grabbed it and secured it in her hands once again. Finally, looking up, she saw the voice was Robert. She sighed relieved, that it wasn't...well she didn't know what she had expected it to be. It didn't help that she has been hearing weird noises at night that certainly didn't sound natural and even remotely possibly. Slowly, she began to calm back down and leaned against the bench looking at Robert. "ah, morning, rob." she breathed out in a heavy breath. A small smile slipping onto her face, before it slipped away. It didn't help she hasn't slept well for the past well week. ALmost hearing the silence beginning to for, between the two, before Robert spoke up again. She raised an eyebrow as he laid his head in his arms. 'what's he doing?' she thought. She knew deep down he had feelings for her, but overall she is completely oblivious to it or she refuses to accept it. She knew she had feelings for him, but then again, she always pushed it away out of fear. Her guts instinct is to push that stuff away and never think of it a second time. Reason why the relationships she is in never work out, like gaberial and her. Celestia frowned and shook her, she will nevertheless think of that again, gaberiel didn't seem to care so why should she? she coughed and answered him, "okay, I guess." she sipped at the mug of coffee.

Out the corner of her eye, she spotted Deborah swoop in and out. She frowned, but as she was going to call out to deb, she was gone. Sighing, Celestia leaned her warm head against the cool bench. It was rather relaxing and helped relieve the heat from her forehead. Turning her head to the side, she Gabriel walk to the stairs and pause to look at her. Before he then retreated to his room. She frowned and sighed, "why is everything so confusing." she muttered with a sigh and tipped the last of her coffee in the sink. Walking over to a couch she slumped into it. "No, too warm." she spoke sitting up and deciding to lay on the floor to cool off. May go for a swim later she thought quietly before she yawned. Caffeine hasn't hit her yet, or she would be bouncing off the walls. Probably a bad idea on her part to have a coffee. Lifting her gaze, she looked into the kitchen at Robert before seeing Gabriel grab something to eat and sit down beside himself. She mauled over the idea of joining him, but thoughts better.

Sitting up, she huffed to herself. Why where they locked up in this lighthouse when there was nothing to do. Standing up, she decided to go exploring for a while. Get her out of the lighthouse for a couple of house maybe. Standing up she walked over to Robert and gently shook his shoulders, "I'm going to go exploring. I will be back later, if not think I have died on the rocks or something." she joked lightly but her laugh was flat and lacked any sort of humour as her gaze looked over to Gabriel. She sighed and walked out the door and felt he sun on her olive tan skin. Walking around she headed to the rocks around the lighthouse and began to clamber over them, being careful of her steps and making sure not to slip. Although, she was usually quite good at look after herself and climbing and that. Her hands gently grazing against the rough rocks underneath as she looked for small rock pools to investigate as there was nothing better to do. Maybe she would find tobias later to do some training, but when it isn't so hot. She decided she would find him around twilight to do some training if he wanted. Celestial mentally wondered where hux was. She shrugged her shoulders at the thought, he could be anywhere up to no good. If he wanted to hang out with her, he would find her she thought. She sighed softly as she found a small rock pool and began to interrogate the water.
lykos brethren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bushranger » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:13 pm

╔══════════╗

Name: Robert Alexander Floodxxx

Nickname - Rob
    Gender - Male
    Role - The Brains
    Crush - Celestia

╚══════════╝

Robert heard her reply to his question, and he raised his head and have a half smile. He didnt really know what to say, so he stayed quiet for a bit. He ran the tips of his fingers over the wood of the table, as he switched his vison between that of the window and the table. Robert sensed Deborah move in and out of the room, he could feel the air change, and recognised it as her. He had noticed with his powers that he had almost a sixth sense of sorts. He could 'feel' people without looking at them, as his body read and felt the air around him. It was an odd sensation, but suprisingly usefull. He didnt bother looking up, as she was out of the room before he had the chance. He saw Gabriel walk in for a few moments, before he sat on his own. He didnt bother paying him any attention at this point either. Rob turned his head as he heard Celestias comment. He smiled and laughed in ammusement, he couldnt help but feel the same way. Especialy during this last week.

Robert turned and looked out the window again. He could just see the waves of the ocean methodicly breaking and falling on the beach not to far away. He could only just hear the hum and hiss of the ocean, and he guessed his mind had acclimated to it somewhat either way. He heard Celestia come up behind him as he sat and watched the ocean, and he felt her hands gently shake his shoulders as she told him where she was going. He nodded, and thought about going with her. He saw her walk out the door, and thought to himself for a few moments. His vison moved to Gabriel, and he decided it would be best to go with Celestia, he would rather not sit alone with him, not at the moment atleast.
                  With that, Rob stood up and jogged out of the room after Celestia. He saw her ahead of him, walking across the saline sady soil heading for the large rocks around the lighthouse, that dotted the coastline. He could hear the ocean more clearly now, and the wind smelled of the sea. The wind caught in Clesetias hair and pulled it to one side in the air. He jogged up beside her. I hope you dont mind if i tag along? He Asked, an awkward smile on his face, There isnt anything else to do. The wind was a little stronger now, and Robert squinted to keep sand from his eyes. They appreached some rock pools by the coast, sand collecting in the nooks and cracks between the rocks. A shell caught his eye on the sand, and he reached out. The manipulated the air around it, and the shell shot towards him and landed in his hand, disrupting the sand where it sat. To many, these powers would seem like some inhuman abilities, meant only for the gods. But to Robert, and the others, their powers became a part of daily life. Like an internal toolbox or weapon which could be summond when required, and put away when not.

Bushranger

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ━♟ ] Huxler [ ♙━ ii.]

Postby Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:48 am

Huxler
        [age: twenty // nname: hux] - [location: lighthouse balcony] - [mentions: gabriel] // [tags: deb, tobias]
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
            Wow. This book sure does have quite a lot of words. Which one was it? He closed the thing and turned it over to raise a brow at the cover, sounding out the syllables the best he could. Oh hey, was that a stupid whale? He only knew of one stupid book about a whale that had become famous. Moby Dick. He had absolutely no desire to read the book. He wasn't entirely illiterate, but you wouldn't catch him sitting at the coffee table with a newspaper in his hand and a sightly pair of eyeglasses perched upon his nose. Instead of going to school Huxler had spent most of his life in Ireland caring for his multitudes of siblings. There'd been no time to read a newspaper or a stupid book about whales. He opted out of the entire experience and chucked the book over the edge of the balcony to play his favorite game. It was sort of like basketball, but he had to create the hoop instead. So... reverse basketball. When it was far enough away, the man split the air and created a rift large enough so that the book fell safely into the void and wasn't lost in the rocks below the lighthouse. Yes, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. This was what true boredom looked like.

Movement from down below caught the thief's expert eyes and he pursed his lips, keeping his thoughts to himself. Tobias looked like he was up to no good and then, there was Gabriel, swimming like a porpoise in the ocean. The electricity was almost visible as it traversed from Tobias' person and shot through the water. Huxler couldn't help himself. What the actual..? He burst into laughter as he sat up here with absolutely no context to go along with what he'd just witnessed. What was wrong with these people? Alright, so Huxler wasn't the model modern example of a twenty year old superhero, but at least he wasn't going around replacing people's bloodstreams with void or something. You know why? Because that would be completely uncalled for and unnecessary. Honestly, what the hell was going through Tobias' head lately? His amused expression faltered a bit, and he cursed under his breath, figuring it was time to see what the rest of the guys were doing.

Opening another hole in the rift (really, he should stop this abuse of powers), he stepped into the kitchen unannounced. Quietly, he stole himself through the empty room. What to eat... what to eat... He picked up his brow when he found a bowl of fruit. That'll do. The man grabbed an apple from the bowl, not caring for them too much but finding that he was too lazy to actually prepare something for himself. Besides, he'd grown up not eating a lot. Most his food went to feeding the same family he'd complained about earlier. So, his appetite had kept small and manageable which had been very helpful when they spent days, sometimes, on missions away from civilization. When they'd first showed up here, the kitchen had been much more active as the group had been much more put together. The thought of them all sitting around the counter teasing each other now, was almost laughable. Almost. It mostly just made Huxler roll his eyes stupidly. Everything was pretty stupid. So, he had two options - go talk to Gabriel, who was sitting in the kitchen, and see if that moron was okay or go and chew out Tobias. Either way, he felt like a freaking therapist sometimes. It'd be great if he weren't always trying to get through his own s***.

In the end, he decided that he'd look for Deborah of all people. She was closer to Gabriel after all. When he found her, she was stewing in the darkness that seemed to follow after her like a parasite. He could relate in a way. His own person emanated a sort of empty and hollow feeling. He disappeared in his own sense and was easily overlooked if you weren't actively looking for him. This had been one of the main reasons he was always so loud - otherwise, he'd be ignored. There was more than one reason he'd been such a great thief. "Hey Debs, woah.. is that coffee? I didn't think of grabbing coffee. Damn. Anyways, I'd check on Rocky Balboa if I were you," he brightly suggested, looking over a bite of apple as he used his nickname for the Earth wielding leader, "Tobias got him with a pretty nasty shock a little while ago and knowing him, he'd just end up going to sniffle his pain away up in the guys' room. Don't let him let himself die, yeah? Think he's in the kitchen." He spoke in his heavy Irish accent that always brought along an obnoxious ring to it. His eyes were trained on her cup of coffee, and he tilted his head from one side and to the other as he decided whether or not he'd care enough to make his own. In the end, he laughed to himself for no reason and dipped his head to her, "That's all. Carry on."

Huxler did disappear back into the kitchen a moment later, ignoring Gabriel as if he hadn't gone looking for Debs. Then, in the next moment, he had brewed himself a cup of coffee. There was no liquid creamer so the natural sweet tooth dumped the powdered creamer into his drink and added a generous amount of sugar. In the end, it could possibly be argued that he'd altered the nature of what was once an innocent cup of coffee. No way was he drinking it black. Bitter things made Huxler bitter. He'd gladly die of diabetes before he put his unhealthy choice of appetite on hold. Hey, he said that he didn't eat a lot. He said nothing about eating unhealthily whenever he could. With the steaming cup of coffee, he opened another rift and stepped through it, letting the suffocating effects of the void creep into his chest and make his eyes water as he poured his focus into opening another hole where Tobias had last been. When he stepped back out, he was out of breath and his head was aching. Though, all this was a small price to pay when it came to getting out of walking any amount distances. The lazy man's curse.

"You know," Huxler began when he appeared just beside the grumpy shell of a man, Tobias, "Friends don't usually attack friends with lightening bolts. Keep doing things like that and people will start to wonder if you're mentally deficient. Just look at me." He eyed Tobias with a frown, wondering if he should even try anymore. These morons in his group were splitting faster than he could split the atmosphere around him. He didn't bother saying anything else for the moment as he noticed the sand that seemed to be covering the guy. So, it seemed like Gabriel had at least done something to get this idiot back for being unnecessary and stupid. He understood that Tobias was angry. He did. Huxler had been angry. He was still angry. Hell, his own family had kicked his stupid a** to the curb before he even suspected that he had powers hidden up his sleeve. It had been Hux against the world for a long time. Ha. Funny. Like always, his mind had a way of laughing at himself when he thought stupid things. Because who was he kidding, he was still alone against the world. He was just a little less alone than he was before and starting to hate the fact that he'd let these guys get into his head as much as he had. Huxler didn't like worrying about people. He liked worrying about himself and only himself. But that was basically impossible these days. "Coffee?" he offered, raising the cup, "Penny for your thoughts? I swear though, if you even think about using any of your scary powers, I'll steal enough luck so you'll be walking into walls due to misjudged distances to doors. Might just do that anyway."
    Aᴛᴏᴍɪᴄ.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ━♟ ] post 2[ ♙━ ]

Postby the dreamer. » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:41 pm

DEBORAH
    ...'the support' mentioned xxx tags hux, gabriel

Debs was deep in her own mind when Hux walked up. Her brow furrowed with anger as he spoke, "we have bigger problems, literally we have bigger fish to fry, we have no idea whats going on..." at this point debs had already raised her voice as well as stepped towards hux , "and you boys want to fight with eachother?" she looked over as he was staring at her cup of coffee. He chuckled to himself, said something snarky to her, and left. For a second debs continued to stand there, she sighed heavily and looked down at her cup of coffe. The coffee was cold already, and she had stopped drinking it at least twenty minutes ago, however she was way too lost in her mind to notice. she swirled her cup, and watched the coffee swirl around inside like she was drinking wine. her coffe was black, dark like most things that surrounded the girl.

after a few moments she looked over towards the door to the kitchen, where just beyond gabriel was probably tending to his wound. she had never really known what to think about gabriel, and honestly up until this point the only feeling she had about him was not good. his whole existance with them made her uneasy, if he was one of act v's favorites why was he here? everybody saw but nobody talked about the scars that lined his body along with the tattoos that had an unkown meaning to her. she didnt trust him especially because she thought he was just a spy for them. she had watched him closely to see if he would go off alone anywhere to meet anyone, hiding in the shadows like she does best. however, at this point in time helping gabriel would probably be good... y'know keep your friends close and all that.

debs finally sucked it up and walked into the kitchen, she placed her coffee cup in the sink and tried not to look at the shirtless gabriel sitting at one of the tables. her hands quickly went to work with a rag, washing the blue cup until it was clean. the silence killed her so she turned around, grabbing onto both sides of the sink she looked from gabriel to the fish to his wound. "hux said tobias gave you a little zap, that looks pretty gnarly though. at least youre not as bad off as that guy though.." she said jokingly pointing at the fish. she continued, "you already got cream but is there anything else I can help you with? I could heal it for you if you want.." debs trailed off and focused on one of the many scars that lined his body. her eyes quickly flicked away and she looked back up at gabriel and managed a weak smile.
    the dreamer.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ━♟ ] Celestia [3] [ ♙━ ]

Postby lykos brethren » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:46 pm

CELESTIA MAE WINTERS !
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
    ( nname ) blaze, winters & snow xxx ( role ) co-leader
    xxx ( element ) pyrokinesis xxx ( speciality ) telekinesis and sensory deprivation

[ TAGGED ] ROBERT, HUXLER & TOBIAS [ MENTIONS ] GABRIEL & DEBORAH
        celestia calmly walked around the rocks that surrounded the lighthouse and the shores of the small island that the group lived on. It was something she has become use to over the past week. When she first arrived here she was very much confused and unsure and as the days past she began to search the island. Just for anything in general. Anything that could give away what was going on. However, she found nothing. She still searches now, that is what this ’exploring’ session is. Not only that but it helps keep her mind off other things, such as how the group is progressively drifting apart. They once were all a tight knit group, but now? Only a few actually speak to one another, which is sad admittedly. sad? she rolled her eyes at herself, what? Was she becoming soft in the head? Agh, she really needs to get away from the lighthouse as soon as possible.

Lifting her head as she heard footsteps run towards her, and saw Robert come up towards her. She heard his comment and smiled slightly, ”no problem with me.” she spoke simply as she ducked her head as she looked down at the rock before her. Soon, she came to the beach and jumped down onto the sand and saw Robert use his element to pick up a shell. Celestia chuckled a little, it was very much obvious that the group used their powers that often it became natural to them. It didn’t seem obscure or peculiar, it was very much a part of their everyday lives. the way Robert uses his aerokinesis is very much like how she uses her telekinesis, give or take a few abilities that differs them from each other.

Walking along the beach she watched as the tide came in and out, leaving its mark in the sand. The wind blew the loose strands from her braid behind her. She circled around the beach and soon saw two figures up ahead. She stopped as she looked in their direction trying to conclude who they are. She knew they were men, as they weren’t petite or small framed like that of a woman. One of them lay on the sand, some sand covering their body. The other standing over them, holding out a cup of something. She tilted her head slightly, and began to move forward with Robert either in tow or standing back, either way she didn’t mind. As she began to move closer towards the two men, she felt a dull hum and could feel the static in the air as the hairs on her arms stood on end. She could even got the faint scent of something burned, flesh? Why did she smell that? odd she thought before it clicked. Only one person caused static in the air, especially with their ability of electrokinesis. Tobias.

Soon seeing them better as she came closer, she noticed the other male was hux. She grinned as she came up to the two, well, her favourite guys to hang out with. Even though, they both can not get along usually. Seeing tobias on the ground covered in sand, made her question on what happened. ”Okay, what did I miss out on? What are you hooligan children up to?” she asked with a smirk as she came to a stop before the two. Her silver eyes watching over the two in question, until her gaze landed on tobias. Seeing that his expression was far from happy or content for that matter. She frowned and raised an eyebrow. She knew that he wasn’t happy being here like most aren’t, except for Gabriel. Of course, she rolled her eyes mentally. He could be really oblivious and blind at times. Even Deborah didn’t like it here, or feel that act v is actually saying what they actually mean and there is some string attached to their deal. Everyone except Gabriel didn’t. he really needs to pull his head in’ she thought to herself before her eyes flickered to Robert, as she remembered he could read thoughts and grew slightly subconscious before looking back at the other two men. Maybe she should try talking to the others at some point about her, huxler and robert’s suspicions of act v, but she will have to discuss it with Robert and huxler first. See with them, if they think it’s right thing to do. Something she has learnt as a co-leader is to incorporate all members of the teams’ opinions. That is what a made a good leader, not that she would feel comfortable bossing or telling what the others what to do without their input. God no, hux would never deal with that. She chuckled lightly about the rebellious male. So, she nevers even tries to do such a thing to him, nor anyone else. Unlike some leaders, she respected people and their points of views were valued to her. Something, she believes Gabriel needs to learn.

Her silver gaze flickered over the two seeing the cup in hux’s grip was coffee. Looking at tobias, she had a sneaky suspicion he tried to attack Gabriel…again. Sighing, ”did you try to attack pretty boy again?” she spoke as she looked at tobias with narrowed eyes, before chuckled lightly. ”Your meant to stay away from land. Did I teach you nothing boy? Huh?” she spoke in a ‘duh’ tone but was very much sarcastic and humorous. SInce she know it is practically impossible to not be around land as it is basically everywhere. This is how she is usually, lets say hux had very much a bad influence on her. However, she thinks of it as a good influence, her sarcastic ways had multiplied after hanging around hux from quite some time. One of her closest friends. Well, she would say best friend but then again, she knew how hux could be with being friends with people. She laughed mentally at this thought as she looked at the boys with a big smirk on her face, and arms crossed over her chest.
    lykos brethren

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Bushranger » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:59 pm

╔══════════╗

Name: Robert Alexander Floodxxx

Nickname - Rob
      Gender - Male
      Role - The Brains
      Crush - Celestia

╚══════════╝

Robert followed behind Celestia as they walked along the coastline, moving away from the rocks that surrounded the area of the lighthouse. Robert could sense somthing was up as the two looked down the beach, seeing two figures standing on the sand. Robert didnt even need to focus to be able to sense the static in the air, the punjent smell of ozone, like that after a storm. As they got closer he could faintly smell smoke, like someone had been burned. As they approached the figures, he saw it was Tobias and Huxler. He could sense Gabriel had been here as well. Well, that explains the scent of the storm he thought to himself as he gazed at Tobias as he stood covered in sand. He obviously had a run in with Gabriel.

Robert stood behind Celestia as she spoke to teh two of them, as he stayed silent. It wasnt often he involved himself in such predicaments, so he decided to stay quiet for now. He observed Tobias quietly as he stood beside Celestia, and he found it almost amusing that he was so covered in sand. It was almost as though he had fallen asleep on the beach and some children had built a sand castle over him as he slept. He knew it was more serious than that, but he could help but find amusement in times like these.
                    He gathered something had happened between Tobias and Gabriel, with the smell of ozone and feelings of static, and the sand and all. He could almost feel the energy of the confrontation between the two men. It wasnt a pleasent feeling, and it almost made his hair stand on end. Well, he wasnt sure if that was the static or whatever feelings he was sensing.

Robert heard Celestias comment, and he laughed quietly beside her. Looking back at Tobias, he hoped the man was alright. Any enemy of Gabriel was an ally to him, he supposed. But even then, he didnt agree with all this internal conflict between them. They had dealt with enough conflict already. Enough bloodshed. Now, they were put an island away from all that. But still, for some reason, people still felt a reason to fight amongst themselves. Maybe thats what Act V had intended all along with taking them here. Bringing them all together only to filter them apart ... surely not. He hoped his suspictions werent true, as he turned his head towards the ocean, foccusing on the crashing waves.

Bushranger

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

[ ♙ // ii ]

Postby rogue, » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:58 am

xix
          ( ⚡⚡i//iTOBIAS REEVES
          ───────────────────────────────────────
          [ gender || male ]xi[ age || twenty-two ]xi[ role || combat ]xi[ power || electrokinesis ]xi[ speciality || violence induc. & intuitive apt. ]
          [ location || beach shore ]xi[ tags || gabriel, huxler, celestia & robert ]xi[ mentions || gabriel & deborah ]

While he couldn't see Gabriel's skin sizzle, he could certainly hear it fissure and burn. And the smell. Gods, that was horrific enough! Quite a sting there. And with saltwater? Talk about pouring salt in the wound. Life, no, things that were once alive floated towards the surface of the ocean, hot pockets of heat distorting the horizon. He winced at the steaming fish rolling above the waves, their white, glazed over eyes a distinct sign that they hadn't escaped Gabriel's fate. Far more worse for wear than the leader, though. They'd be seeing no more days alive. Evie wouldn't have liked that, Toby. But she wasn't here to stop him, was she? And if she was here, Tobias wouldn't be trapped in this tenth circle of hell that Dante had clearly missed. And he felt the roar of the earth before he heard it. Oh, but instigated it, hadn't he? And he wanted a fight. He dearly hoped that Gabriel would react, bury him alive in the earth's core; that seemed rather fitting.

He clocked the snarl. The bared teeth. Tobias felt his mind scream at him to move, but he didn't, because he wanted the hurt, the pain so he had something tangible to feel. His muscles tensed and he braced himself for the impact of rock on bone -- but it never came. Instead, he was hit with a wave of sand. Sand. Sand?! Was that all? Just sand? The force knocked him to the ground and he sat there in disbelief; eyes distant as the sand worked to sting his trembling skin. His palms pressed into the soft ground as he fought for breath, fought back the adrenaline rush that had no means of escape now. Damn him! Damn him! Damn him! Where was the hurt? The thrill of the fight and rush of endorphins? Instead, Toby had been buried in sand. It caked his hair, filtered through his eyelashes and worked its way inside the fabric of his clothes to irritate his skin. What what did the leader do? Nothing. Gabriel merely glanced in his general direction, and Toby tilted his head to the side, half of his mouth tilting upwards in a grin. His body shuddered on and off, like someone flipping the switch on a plug socket. Raking a hand through his hair, he watched the leader gather the fishes that had washed to shore, the salt in the water making for a lovely au naturel dish.

Up close, it was more severe that Tobias had first realised. He was angrier than he had realised. Where had that discipline gone? It had fled; right alongside his orders. His life revolved around those strict things, to the point where he needed them. Needed the fear. Without orders, there was no structure to his life; he couldn't lose himself in the head-space that a mission required. A soldier was his orders, after all, and without them? Without knowing what to do, well, Tobias wasn't quite sure who he was. The golds in his eyes held soundbites of fear as he gazed towards Gabriel. Maybe he wanted to be up-close, so see Toby hurting. But, no. Just a simple glare from his vicious eyes. And then he just up and left.

The moment Gabriel was out of sight was the moment Tobias began to pace the shoreline, sticking to the dark shadow of the trees. Fraying, Tobias was fraying at the edges, and he didn't need the electric fizzing in his blood for thank for the shivers. He was shaking of his own accord. It still surrounded him too, in a soft haze. Creatures avoided the humming air, and it almost seemed as if the living trees leant away from him, too. Unnaturally, and rather eerily, silent. A noise began to form in the base of his throat, full of hatred, fear and loathing. He pushed his forehead against the nearest tree, scraping his nails through the bark.

And that's when he felt the distortion of space. And just knew what wonders that particular chasm held: Lo and behold; the mighty god of the void. Huxler. One-time fast friends. Tobias jumped; shivering as though cold. Gods, the man was electricity itself, sparking and jumping like a lit fuse. "Friends? Friends with Act V? You think I'm his friend?" No, no, no, no, no! "He's the closest thing to Act V on this island, Hux," his eyes lit up with dread the same way in which a smile would alight them. "Kill him before he kills me, right?" Toby quirked a wide-eyed grin at Hux to counter the man's frown. Maybe it was the electricity that had him or edge, or maybe it was just him. Mentally deficient, he'd said. Well, he couldn't say that he disagreed with that one. His mental faculties hadn't been quite right for a long while. And this constant trembling didn't particularly work in his favour, now, did it? Looked as though Tobias had one energy drink too many. Hell, one shot too many at this rate. Electric tingled at his skin, eager to be shed. Small bolts already crackled around his form, occupying the space around him that air should have. Hovered in the atmosphere still, that pull, and he laughed at Huxler -- more specifically at the bundle of hairs standing to attention atop his head. He seemed to be pondering something for a long while, and while he couldn't read minds like Robert, he did have the ability to just know things. Not that it helped much, in this case, he could only discern that Hux held hate in his heart for something; as well as an absence of something. Tobias felt it. Was that... was the thief, lonely? Hm, empty like the void after all then! Toby had always wondered whether their individual powers were a reflection of themselves. And up to a point, it seemed to be true. His arms moved to hug himself when Huxler offer the drink, and the bundle of energy known as Toby jerked his head sideways, declining the beverage. Something told him it was wrong. Knowing Hux, it had probably become pure liquid sugar rather than coffee at this point. Penny for your thoughts? But a penny wasn't enough. "Maybe if you give me the whole damn bank," he chuckled, words edged with malice that wasn't necessarily aimed at the void prince. "I know you can, Hux." Oh, but was that a challenge? With his oh-so-scary powers? Frankly, perhaps a lack of luck was what he need to keep his head in the game. He knew Huxler would probably do so just to spite him. So Tobias pictured that dial, tuning into the well of anger in Hux's being. He didn't toy with the dial, but he did give a lopsided grin full of shark's teeth, as if he were considering it.

But before he could flick it upwards, two more people joined the quarrel. Celestia; with Robert tagging along beside her. The moth to her flame. With their arrival, he felt the air spike once again with energy. "If you have to ask, I clearly didn't do a good enough job," he said in reply to Celestia, passing his tongue across his teeth before snapping them together. His muscles were writhing under the layer of skin, and he willed himself to calm, to pull at the air and leech it of the residual electrical field. His nostrils flared as the flashes of light permeated his pale skin, grounding the static electric within himself. He shook himself out and growled at the air, at the sand obstructing his skin and irritating him beyond all measures. Tobias sank to his knees, and unleashed it upon the earth; in some half-hearted attempt to both free himself of the charge and hopefully, if all went well, inadvertently hurt Gabriel through the process. The sound echoed and heat pervaded where static had once been, the glow of the ground the only indicator he was earthing the charge. Branch-like bolts stretched outwards across the sand, spreading out in a wave formation. Stripes of fulgurite littered the beach at his feet. He'd forced it down into the heart of the earth as much as he could instead of outwards along the surface, in order to avoid hitting the people around him. Only wanted one casualty, after all.

Still, he squirmed in place, sand dislodging itself as he continued to shiver. Toby touched at his chest, feeling his heart racing, juddering, unpleasantly against his ribcage. Fragments of misaligned energy. Discipline, Toby, discipline. He cast his star-filled eyes to Robert, muttered, "Lightning got your tongue?" before reaching into the sand and pulling a piece of what appeared to be petrified lightning. A neat trick, but it wasn't lightning, it wasn't a bolt from the heavens and gods themselves; it was a cheap knock-off. If Celestia could burn off the outer layers of melted sand, then they'd have sculptures comprised of shining, hollow glass. Tobias stood. On his feet, he shuffled from one to the other, hopping with pent-up fear and frustration. Gripping the sand-crusted shape, he looked to Huxler. Then Robert. Where was Deborah? Stuck with tending to Gabriel, he imagined. Perhaps he could smash this piece over someone's head, rain down shimmering pieces of glass just like the sand that coated him in a thin film. And finally, he shuddered, then grinned at Celestia. "You sound like Hux." They'd become similar to siblings, with Tobias being rather thankful for Celestia's humour at times. Though, right now, it only worked to further charge the blood in his veins. He was looking for a fight. But not with his favourite sparring partner, with Gabriel.
      rogue,

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me