planetarium ☆ closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

ii

Postby important » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:26 pm

T A K E R U - K U R A M O T O

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[
xxx male - 20 - mars - tags: dongmin, svetlana xxx ]

takeru finished getting his things in, and as soon as he did, he turned to find another person in the room with him. he looked younger than takeru, the simple fact causing the man to grin slowly, arms crossing over his chest. "so." a simple introductory; nothing to freak out over. "you must be saturn." his tone held humour, and takeru couldn't help but slip in a small chuckle for effect. "not at all what i expected, but i cannot say that i'm... thoroughly disappointed. how pretty." a smirk took over his expression, and he straightened his posture. takeru was a tall man for his age, already almost two metres tall. he was only 1.8, though he held onto the belief that he wasn't finished growing.

"so i welcome you, saturn. i am kuramoto takeru, mars." the bow was completely staged, but he held his façade well when doing so. takeru looked up once more, dark eyes gleaming. he wasn't interested in staying too long in his room, of course. he had heard a loud bang before the man who was saturn had even entered the building, and he wanted to... investigate. yes, proper word. without giving his room mate a second to reply, takeru left the room, leaving the door open behind him.

kuramoto wandered into the hallway, immediately seeing a small girl who was clearly panicked. (how perfect). he almost decided to walk past her, but something finally told him not to. so he walked towards her, having no knowledge as to who she was. "you must be locked in. or out? i can never get it right." he laughed to himself, looking to the girl. she was beautiful - but she looked like she was either on the verge of tears or punching someone square in the face. a scary line to straddle.

"ah," he laughed, raising an eyebrow and trying the handle to the room. it was stuck, not locked. after shoving on it, the door finally came free and swung open, takeru stopping it before it hit the wall.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: planetarium ☆ closed

Postby Lady Poppy » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:40 pm

Dalila was walking towards the flat she was told earlier this week.The adress she was given wasn't too far from her current home so she decided walking would be the best way to reach it.A little walking wouldn't kill her,after all.It was quite early when she went out so,it wasn't that hot yet either.She was wearing black top and some black shorts and there was a fairly big bag on her back.She was also caring a small duffel bag with her,that had all her clothing in it.Well,it was small for her,at least.Dalila passed by the quiet and rather empty streets and finally reached the building she was searching for. It didn't look like it was super luxury ,but she wouldn't complain about that.As long as everything was kept clean,she wouldn't comment her surroundings.Even if she had to sleep on a simple mattress.
      Dalila entered the building and looked around the lodge curiously.It was...not empty.There was a girl there,right in front of her.She wanted to meet her,but that would happen later,eventually.For now she wanted to get rid of the heavy bag on her back and the other one she was holding with her hand.She walked towards the rooms,and carefully watched the signs and symbols on every single door of each room,until she finally reached the one that was supposed to be for her.With the difference that there was not only the mercury symbol but the venus one as well.Great!So she had to share a room with a complete stranger now?Not that this young lady cared much.She was rather friendly and she would probably try to befriend however this person was.She threw her backpack next to one of the beds and placed the other on it,before sitting down and looking around the room.

Dalila
--------------------------------------------- ------ --
planet mercury - gender female
tags open - age 18

-- ------ ----------------------------------

{I'm dealing with wb at the moment,so i'm sorry if this doesn't look very good.
Lady Poppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♇2

Postby onion » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:01 pm

---vetlana aleski
┕ ━━━━━━━━⊝━━━━━━━━ ━
-----------{ female ; 19 ; ♇ ; tags: takeru }
------------------━ ━━━━⊝━━━━ ┑

lana's hand stumbled once more in her right back pocket before she was startled by a deep, smooth voice. a man? 'great,' she thought as her head slowly raised to see the open door, then the man- or boy, rather, in front of her, as he didnt look much older than her anyhow. though her normal attitude was present, defensive and wary, lana managed to make eye contact with the boy and her muscles relaxed only slightly as the hand in her back pocket slid out empty and fell to her side.

his gaze was hard and intimidating, if not warm. it was almost as though she were melting under the tension- 'you aren't mute, say something!' her mind shouted at her. lana brushed her hand against her jeans, suddenly feeling smaller than normal. "thanks," she muttered, worried that letting any other words escape would have shattered her defense in mere seconds. she broke the eye contact forcefully as though it had been locked with a spell, and glanced at the door he had opened. three symbols, one of which was her own, apparently.

lana then looked back to the boy expectantly, though for what reason she wasn't sure. something was off about him. his expression, maybe. why so confident looking? all he did was open a door, he wasn't a superhero or something. "what?" lana said in a firmer voice she didn't realize she had, her dark brown eyes narrowing just slightly. was he staring or something?
Last edited by onion on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

teresa ☆ one

Postby sunchild » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:28 pm

TERESA LUMENS
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
      symbolizes uranus nineteen years old at the flats lana, takeru

teresa exited out of the car that had driven her to her supposed destination where she was to meet the other eight people who symbolized planets. she could not collect her thoughts today and even come to understand what her symbolizing uranus could even mean. what in the world does it mean to be representing a planet and how come it's her? although it does not make sense why she represents a planet, one thing she did appreciate about this was that she was finally moving out of her cramped, old apartment building to such a better and nicer looking place. maybe things could be better here, or maybe everything would be just the same except a few improvements such as a better living space. with a small bag slung across her shoulders, and a small black rolly suitcase trailing behind her, she walked in with a blank face that rendered unreadable of emotions. she acquired her room keys and went up to the second floor and saw another girl and boy in the hallway but disregarded them, she walked down the hallway reading the plates to find where she would be rooming, and as she neared where the two stood, it was just her luck that her room was the same one both of them were standing at. she looked at them both with an expressionless face, and said in a very quiet tone, "excuse me." all teresa wanted was to go into the room, she had no means to talk to either of them, whether they be her roommates or not.
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii

Postby important » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:28 am

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[
xxx male - 20 - mars - tags: svetlana, teresa xxx ]

okay, yes, he was definitely grinning now. he arched an eyebrow at her before lowering his head in a short nod. "i don't suppose i could earn your name..?" he asked her, shifting his weight with a smile. another girl at approached, her words soft. he looked to the door, sighing gently and sticking his arm out so that she could not enter. this was not his room, no, but he wanted to talk to both of the ladies before they went inside. he wanted names, at the very least.

"i do apologise," he told uranus, before looking back to pluto with a stoic expression.

[ very short, but! i apologise. ]
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♇3

Postby onion » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:13 am

---vetlana aleski
┕ ━━━━━━━━⊝━━━━━━━━ ━
-----------{ female ; 19 ; ♇ ; tags: takeru/teresa }

lana furled her eyebrows at the boy's grin. just who did he think he was, the sun or something? her expression shifted when she noticed the bright aqua haired girl next to them, looking impatient and ready to push them both over like bowling pins. however, she seemed mysterious; and pretty. any boy would die for her probably.

she gave the boy a dejected sort of glare and nodded her head towards the door. "it's on the plaque, isn't it?" lana once again mumbled softly before taking a step back. her eyes shifted downward to the floor. pluto. how pathetic. tiny, cold, far away, and it wasn't even considered a planet anymore. 'why am i here?' she thought.

"um, sorry..." lana glanced at the other girl and awkwardly ruffled her free hand through her tossled caramel colored hair. always in the way, huh.

her eyes traveled up the boy's shoes, stopping at his eyes as her hand paused in her hair, but lana looked back down at the floor and dropped her arm.
Last edited by onion on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: planetarium ☆ closed

Postby Kim Jongdae » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:23 am

╔═════════════════════╗
"Innocent Love" - ASTRO

Dongmin Cha
Saturn

OC;; ...
Tagged;; Takeru, no one

╚═════════════════════╝

Dongmin sat up from the bed and furrowed his eyes at the other male in confusion. What was with that introduction? What was this guy planning? And then Dongmin realized that his roommate seemed a little... Eccentric. Saturn opened his mouth to say something in return and return the introduction, but as soon as the other finished his though, he whisked out of the room, lightning fast. In a slight daze and not really sure what just happened, Dongmin just shook his head and let out a slight sigh, muttering out a "Nice to meet you too" under his breath. Saturn got up from the bed he had just been sitting on and looked at the open door that had let Takeru our so lightning fast. He walked over to it, and peered outside, but then quickly closed the door for no disturbances. (other than Mars of course). Dongmin grinned a little lopsidedly at the door. Takeru might want to keep his key on him, or else he might never get into the room again.

Dongmin turned around and took in a breath of relief. It was always kind of awkward the first few days when having a stranger sleeping in the same room as you, so this was a nice time to recuperate and settle in. Dongmin opened his suitcase and looked inside. His cloth had been neatly rolled into bundles at the side of the suitcase, there but out of the way. His luggage was mostly empty , without very much in it, and the only reason why he brought it was because of a specific case inside the bag. It was long and broad, and somewhat big- his keyboard, that is.

Gently pulling the smaller version of a piano out of its case, Dongmin set it up on his bed and put the stand to one side. He plugged the earphones into the keyboard, so that no one else can hear but him, and turned it on. He adjusted the tunes on the rather large and professional keyboard, before pressing the record button. His ear buds had a built in mic, which became handy in this situation. While his roommate was out, probably saying high and pestering other people in the flat, Dongmin would start the recording of an guide songs he had been assigned to sing, for- well- money of course.

Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

teresa ☆ two

Postby sunchild » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:30 am

TERESA LUMENS
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
      symbolizes uranus nineteen years old at the flats lana, takeru

teresa doesn't like people getting in her way, especially a guy like him, thinking he can stop a girl from going in just by putting his hand in the doorway. without a word, she pushed his hand up slightly and ducked under it. without looking back, she said quietly, "i suggest that the next time you want to block a doorway, you block it with your body, not just your arm, as that is very easy to pass through." she took in her surroundings, it was small, but clean and nice, much better then her previous living space. it had a big window which let in lots of light, which made the room seem bright. she decided to claim the bed right next to the window as hers, because she liked having access to being able to look outside at the night sky. teresa sat at the edge of the bed, and put her cat carrier down besides her. she didn't know whether any of the people who would be rooming with her were allergic to cats, but if there was an instance that someone was allergic to cats, she would have to request a room change, because she would most definitely not give her cat away, he was the only living thing on this planet that actually didn't judge her and actually loved her. teresa wished people were more like cats. she opened the carrier and took out Casper, who was a beautiful white cat with frosty blue eyes, she held him close to her in her arms as she stared at the two who were standing just outside of the doorway. being considerate, she asked softly, "are either of you allergic to cats?"
sunchild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♇4

Postby onion » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 am

---vetlana aleski
┕ ━━━━━━━━⊝━━━━━━━━ ━
-----------{ female ; 19 ; ♇ ; tags: takeru/teresa }

lana watched silently as the girl effortlessly walked through the doorway without issue from mister entitled-to-all-things. she peeked her head over, slightly closer to the boy, as she watched the new girl set her stuff down. her lips made a tiny pout when she saw her claim the bed to the furthest of the door. that definitely was the bed that lana wanted but she wasn't going to argue with her. actually, that seemed like the worst thing she could do.

instead of just standing there like a fool, lana bent her knees to grab her bag off the floor and slithered under the arm blocking the entrance. she stopped once in, and turned towards the girl. "i'm not; i love cats," she said, her voice sounding a bit less annoyed. that changed when she glanced back at the arm in the doorway. "i don't know about him though. not that it matters anyhow, this isn't his room." lana squinted her eyes and pressed her lips together before sticking her tongue out momentarily at him.

finally turning away, she decided it would be best to act like she knew what she was doing, so she moved between the middle bed and the one closest to the door. at first lana was ready to set her bag down on the bed, but once glance at the other girl made her warily second guess that decision; she turned around and dropped her bag onto the closest bed to the door, and swung the other, larger bag off her shoulder as well.

so this was going to be worse than she thought. a roommate that didn't seem interested in even being there, (not that lana was exactly thrilled either,) and a snarky boy who obviously didn't know how to communicate with women. she looked up at him and tousled her hair with her hand again, sighing slightly as she did. "so. did you need anything else?" lana asked him, her tone almost interrogatory as if she were inviting him to say something stupid, though she simply didn't want a boy like him acting like he mattered more than anyone else.
    like du du du du du! 🍊

ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iv

Postby important » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:40 pm

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[
xxx male - 20 - mars - tags: svetlana, teresa, dongmin xxx ]

takeru's eyes rolled and stayed there for a few minutes before he gave a hard sigh. shot down, and ignored. until he was briefly mentioned by the girl who must be pluto. he looked to the plaque, squinting. svetlana? and teresa was uranus. he looked back to the two girls with a scowl. "simply wanted your names," he told them, before walking away.

on his way out, he walked by a girl but paid her no mind, going back to his room to find the door shut. beautiful. at least it wasn't locked. he walked in, almost slamming it behind him. takeru sat on the bed he had claimed for himself earlier, glaring at the wall before letting his gaze soften and wander to his room mate. admittedly, he wanted to get to know him the most out of everyone. it was odd, but it worked out in his mind somehow. "saturn." kuramoto nodded in his direction, expression almost breaking a smirk. he wanted the boy's name, but was unsure of how to ask.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me