(✧` mischievous young minds

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: (✧` mischievous young minds

Postby pika beanie » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:56 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e v i
xxxxxxxxx p a r k e r
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxcrush;; n/a[will change soon]
xxxxxstature;; the techie[creative writing whackos]
xxxxxxxxx...feelings;; laid-back, mellow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation;; dorm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtagged;; serge
levi trudged aimlessly around the academic territory with his school bag in tow on his shoulder, humming along to the melody that pulsed through his headphones all the while. he hadn't yet reached his dorm room--and it wasn't as if he didn't know where it was--but he was too enveloped by the sweet serenity that nature granted that day. it was a bit windy but the way all the foliage and flowers blew lightly from the breeze was soothing, not to mention breathtaking. the scenery appeared to enhance with the music that was pounding through his ears. the song he was listening to was love or die by choix2 and it had to be one of his favorite melodies, as he basically had it on repeat about two thirds of his day. some of his friends had teased him about it a couple times earlier, but it never changed his opinion on the subject. he would just pass it off with a wisecrack and go back to coding things or playing games on his laptop, replaying the song once more as he did so.

in levi's case, the best part about going back to school was the writing and the technical things he would be
able to fidget with. not that he didn't do that at home, but he hadn't been able to find enough time to fully
enjoy it and to appreciate the satisfied feeling of having produced a final product. at the learning institute,
he would have way more time on his hands during and after school. knowing that he would also get to
reunite with the creative writing club was tempting him to yell out with joy, but that was definitely not
something that was suited for someone like himself. he could already imagine the sound of pencils scraping
against paper and the clicking of fingers to computer keyboards. sure he was outside on campus, but he
was excited to get back into the swing of things and that was causing him to encounter sensations that
were not really there.

for some reason, he felt that it would be better to go and check out his new dorm, especially since it would
be rude if he didn't show up soon to greet his roommate. he was sure that whoever was rooming with him
had already arrived and this thought helped him make up his mind completely. stopping for a moment to
recollect himself and to readjust his belongings, he changed directions and shuffled toward his room
lodging. his small travels were void of any thrill or drama, but he preferred it that way and had a grand old
time as he walked with his phone set on his favored music playlist.

stepping into the building that provided his dorm, he advanced forward into the halls that would lead him
there. he noticed how the whole framework of the residence had been reconstructed to look more
modernized, and he had to admit that it looked much more appealing than it did before. the walls were
painted with either a mocha color or ivory, and several improved windows were built in with a spectacular
view of part of the campus outside. the building used to have chipped walls and the windows were a little
too dirty for the eyes to see through to the perspective outside, but he was pleased to see that many
things had changed for the better.

levi soon arrived at the dormitory he would be staying in and opened it with no hurry, groaning in a
disappointed manner when he realized that his roommate had not arrived yet and that he could have had
more time to relax. he rose his shoulders then sank them as if to say 'oh well', and figured that he would
wait for the guy to show up. that's when the door squeaked open again and a guy he'd never met appeared,
brown-blonde hair, natural suaveness, and toned muscles met his brown eyes. he wasn't sure what he got
himself into but he was quick to recognize the stranger as his roommate. not wanting to seem impolite,
his lips grew into a gentle smile and he stepped closer to the boy. "ey, name's levi." he held out a hand as
he studied him closely. "hm...i think we'll get along just fine." his smile grew wider and he decided he
would not have any troubles with the guy--or at least for now. he felt that he would still need to keep an
eye out for him, but he was content at the moment.
pika beanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` serge; one

Postby important » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
role president;
student council stooges
gender male
tags levi
age seventeen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              It wasn't that he didn't necessarily hold a particular fondness for school - he DIDN'T - after all, but he still kind of liked showing up here every year; see the new "recruits" and set them all straight before they get any second, ulterior ideas. He wasn't told who would dorm with him, but he was notified that his status still stood. President of the student council, thank you. Not a typical frolic-y crap council, either. They weren't based off academics, no sir.

Okay, so what if Serge kind of twisted the administrator's arms behind their backs and forced on the council? "For the relative good of the students, after all. What a bunch of crap. Serge knew better than that, and he almost had the people at his back fooled just as much as the teachers that he had contacted.

Eventually, though, he got what he wanted, and more. He was claimed president of the so called council not too long ago, and there it would be his permanent spot as long as he went here. Probably until he could tie an anchor to a job. Yeah, RIGHT. Kids like him didn't get jobs, they got sentences and community service. Not that he cared too much about that. His choices were none but his own, if not a bit influenced by other people. (He wasn't giving them credit). Okay, okay, so he kind of way better than any other authority that this school could afford. He didn't get enough credit.

Regardless, he was late. Not too terribly late but considerably late. Late enough to the point he could have gotten someone's attention for not arriving on time. Not that he cared about what they thought about him not being there. Serge was kind of speed walking down the hall, seeing that it was pretty empty gave him another clue that- Oh yeah.

Class starts later, not now. Wrong alarm, holy crap. He seemed to considerably relax afterwards, taking his time to get to his dormitory. Hopefully his roommate wasn't in there yet so he could have time to set up and settle in. Of course, though, upon opening the door he realised that it wasn't the case. There was a brown/blond-haired male at the door when he entered, and he immediately introduced himself to him. Holy crap.

"Serge," he responded in like, slowly shutting the door and raising an eyebrow. Wow, okay, he was not expecting that. But it was a rather pleasant surprise, he supposed. Serge couldn't help but grin as well, offering his hand to his roommate with a hum. "Pleasure to meet you.."
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` two

Postby xxxxxx » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:50 am

jackxxperkins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
age. eighteen years old
group. creative writers
tagged. vincent
location. walking around
feeling. worried
crush. [soon here]
wearing. link in post one

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxjack continued to stare at the boy discreetly, feeling his heart sink for him a little more each time something dropped. he'd been there before, with too much to carry, and it certainly wasn't a fun situation. you have to make several trips and feel stupid every time something hits the floor and have to explain that you, being the absolute klutz you are, have to go back and retrieve all the things left in your wake. that's what was happening now, to the timid artist. he could see as much. with more tension in the air came more tension in his shoulders, and, like watching a horror film, [which he rather enjoyed, actually] jack just knew what was going to come next. he'd expected him to fall before it even happened, but the small scream vincent gave resulted in a flinch from the older boy. loud, sudden noises in general were bad for him- he had had a deathly fear of thunder since even before he could write a proper sentence, and anything that reminded him of the way it roared in any way always made him flinch. loud, and sudden, and bone-shaking.

xxxxxbut no, it wasn't long until the 'caring leader' side of him sprung into action. he squeaked and lifted to his toes, quickly covering his mouth with his sleeves before dropping his arms and forcing his muscles to ease up. this elicited a small pant from his lungs as he quickly made his way down to where vincent was on the stairs, and sank down to his knees to help him gather the supplies. "are you alright? i saw you fall." jack blurted out in a weird half-american, half-british accent [he'd moved from essex about five years ago but still hadn't managed to ditch the accent- so he covered it up so as not to drag too much attention to himself. because something about british accents makes americans get really, really annoying] before he even realized how his calling out the stumble might embarrass the other boy. he was too worried to make anything of it even after he probably should have realized, but he just kept collecting supplies. once he'd gathered up as many paintbrushes and lining pens as he could, he pulled a hair tie from his wrist [he kept them, just in case] and tied all of them together so they wouldn't be loose. setting them down on a stack of canvases vincent had gathered, he cast a sideways glance at the boy.

xxxxxat first he didn't notice the blood running down the side of his face, but once he'd flipped his messy brown hair out of his face he went pale at the sight of it. immediately he leaned forward and smeared just a bit from his cheek with his thumb, tilting his head to the side and narrowing his dark, warm brown eyes as he stared at him quizzically. "you're hurt..." he observed quietly, voice soft and calm. perkins didn't fancy the sight of blood any more or less than the next guy, but his caring tendencies always overruled any uneasiness he felt at graphic images of someone being sick or skinning their knee or whatnot. he was a bit like a mother, honestly- willing to sacrifice his own time, his own comfort, his own sleep even- to take care of those he loved. not that he loved vincent, er, but... he'd be lying if he said the younger boy wasn't fairly cute. he was, he was very handsome, in fact. but this wasn't a time to get flustered- this was a time to get the artist to the nurse, get whatever wound he had cleaned and bandaged, and check for a concussion. jack tensed up. concussion! what if he had a concussion? oh no, oh no, that would be so bad! the brit stood quickly, and grabbed vincent's hand. "come to the nurse with me." he ordered, not leaving much room for protest.

kodaxxsong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

age. sixteen years old
group. art club
tagged. [soon aurelie]
location. settling in
feeling. cheerful
crush. [soon here]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx{{awaiting aurelie c:
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` vincent [2] paislee [1]

Postby white deer » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:19 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
νιηcєηт мσηєт cσηηєℓℓ

n.n.;; vin; vinnie
age;; 17
group;; artists

feeling;; stressed
where;; stairs

crush;; n/a

tagged;; jack

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      He was still slightly dazed when Jack, looking concerned, had come to his aid. Vincent opened his mouth to speak, but for the moment, no words seemed to come out. He slowed down a bit, watching the other while he helped pick up all the supplies. He couldn't remember having met this boy before, why was he helping him? It made no sense to Vin personally, but he wasn't one to complain... Although the way he was wrapping those pencils somewhat bothered him; he'd put the inking pens and brushes together, and Vincent knew he'd have to reorganize them after he finally got these supplies to their appropriate location. But it was rude of him to mention it, no matter how much it gnawed at him.

"I--I'm fine," He murmured softly, voice quiet and slightly cautious. Vincent was more confused than bothered, now, but his head was throbbing and he felt like he was developing a bruise on his arm. Oh, oh no--did he hurt himself badly? He bit his lip softly, shaking his head despite the pain and frantically picking up the rest of the supplies. And then Jack was touching him.

Instinctively, he flinched away a little, never really liking being touched all that much. But after he realized the other was being gentle (strangely so...) he loosened up a little. Still, Vincent was visibly tense; his shoulders, especially, and his breathing was a bit quick. The boy figured the rapid pace of his own heart beat was because he was still in shock from the fall, instead of how cute Jack was. He had pretty eyes, Vincent said to himself, before blinking and turning his head away. Now wasn't the time for children's crushes, he had a job to do. However, the red on Jack's fingers somewhat bothered Vincent. He was never good with blood, not even in small amounts. "I-I'm not hurt, I said I'm fine---"

Biting his lip once more, he made an attempt at standing up and pulling away, but the other had a sudden death grip on his hand. Well, it wasn't that strong of a grip, but it was firm. "N-No. No! I don't need to go to the nurse, I'm fine, it's all fine! I swear, it's just a little uh---blood. Yeah. Don't worry about it." He yanked his hand away almost reluctantly, now taking a bit of time to observe the other. The first thing he'd noticed (besides his warm eyes) right away was his accent. Vincent had lived in Britain and could tell the accent from a mile away. But this one was muddled, he was clearly trying to fake it over with an American accent (and wasn't all that good at it). He was dressed a bit strange, too, but it suited him in a weird way. And his hair... he needed a hair cut, or that's what Vincent's mom would say; but it was also strangely suiting... With a huff and almost a roll of his eyes, he adjusted the strap of his book bag and used the back of his hand to wipe some of the blood away, keeping his eyes directed away from it. If he didn't, he'd probably get sick staring at it too long. Eugh... "I have a job to do, so please..."

Though Jack seemed firm in his desire to take Vin to the nurse (ugh, why?), he'd refuse. The talent Vincent had even greater than art was being stubborn. "I don't like nurses, anyway..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ραιѕℓєє σρнєℓια qυιηη

n.n.;; pai; lee
age;; 16
group;; writers

feeling;; optimistic
where;; dorm

crush;; n/a

tagged;; x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    --waiting for room mate
I WILL BE GONE TEMPORARILY! i may be able to offer short posts/replies while i'm gone but i WILL get to all my rps for sure when i return <3 please don't feel weird PMing me to remind me, i won't be annoyed
white deer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika beanie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e v i
xxxxxxxxx p a r k e r
xxxxxxxxxxfeelings;; un-amused & curious
xxxxxxxxxxxx..location;; dorm room
levi became concerned at seeing serge start off with an uncomfortable look to his introduction, but it soon dawned on him that he might have been the reason for that. maybe he acted too friendly or sounded like a weirdo during his greeting, but he shook it off and focused on the guy when he saw him start to loosen up. "ah, the pleasure's all mine." after shaking hands with his new roommate, he glanced over his shoulder and stared at the two beds that stood against both sides of the room. they were dully made in poor taste and it had the same color as the simple, boring walls that shaped the room. fortunately for him, his previous dorms had the same tiresome display and he brought his own blankets that would brighten up his bed more than it's original covers and sheets. "i'll take the left side, if you don't mind."

placing his school bag down on top of the bed on the left, levi zipped it open and started

taking out a large ziploc bag that was packed with a blanket. he looked down at the bag in hand and
froze in his tracks once he observed what was inside. back at home, when he was getting ready for
school, he had been in a rush to leave since he woke up pretty late. his vision was barely fuzzy as
he dashed every which way in his haste to get out of the house and get to school on time. the
academy was a stickler for having students arrive at the right time. all of what happened in the
morning was the reason why he was standing there at the edge of the bed with one of his blankets
that he mistook for something else entirely. girl cartoon characters were stitched on every length
of the item. however, it wasn't just a normal cartoon but rather anime characters that beamed
up at him from the blanket, their colorful eyes sticking out from the rest of the dorm.

his mouth fell slightly agape and he looked over at serge for a split second to see if he saw what
he had in his hands. thank goodness he wasn't watching him. he pushed it back inside his bag and
scrambled to find some other covering that was more of the normal sort--something that he
might have accidentally brought along with him besides the other blanket. nothing. levi cursed
at himself for bringing this minor disaster upon himself, but at that point, he believed there was
only one way to go about this. he would have to wait till tomorrow to get another comforter
and would have to make due with the dreary covers laid on the bed. well, that was just great.

releasing a weary sigh, he zipped his bag closed and turned to his roommate. he wanted to forget
about his careless mistake so he resolved to speak more with serge and find out more about him.
"so...you in a club? i'm part of the writing club. some people call me the techie." his spirits came
to improve once started talking about his school guild, and it always had. levi was a toddler when
he began his obsession with writing and electronics, and that interest soon grew bigger and bigger
as he matured. he found the creative writing club back in middle school and that only served to
launch him more into the world of literature and technology. he nudged the memories aside for
the moment and waited for serge's answer. it wouldn't do good to lose himself in his past while he
he was speaking with serge. that would be plain stupid and would only make him look bad--which
he wasn't.
pika beanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` serge; two

Postby important » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:30 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
role president;
student council stooges
gender male
tags levi
age seventeen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              "I'll take the right, then," he shrugged, nearly tossing his bag on his bed, sitting down next to it and unzipping it. He had packed a day earlier, simply to give himself time. As if he needed it. No, his MOTHER whom still lived with him because he was not allowed to live on his own during the summer, "made him". Or so, he let her THINK that, at least. He pulled out a few things, clothing, mostly, going to the only dresser that stood in the room.

"I'll take the bottom two drawers?" Serge offered, raising an eyebrow. Though, he didn't wait for a response. Not that he didn't have the decency to, but he was kind of focused on getting his things put away so he could have time later. Chevalier shoved his once neatly folded clothes into the drawers, grinning slightly at the disarray that he created. God, would his mother be pissed if she knew. That seemed to be just the right pick-me-up for him, because he chuckled as he pushed them shut.

Serge ambled back over to the bed and his bag, taking out the small blanket he had packed, along with a single little wood carving, it depicting a three legged pig. Something his ex gave him. Serge was surprised that he still had it, actually. His ex was kind of an ass. A lot of an ass, actually. He shook his head, pushing those thoughts away and setting the pig down on the dresser, shoving his suit case underneath the bed.

Upon being spoken to again, Serge looked up, sitting on the side of the bed and smirking a bit. "So, basically a huge nerd. I'm the president of the student council, and am quite shocked you haven't heard that yet." He twirled his finger, shaking his head. "Needless to say, I'm pretty popular with the people. Is this your first year here?" he asked him, leaning forward a bit. He'd never seen him around before, but then again, he wouldn't really pay attention too much to a, heh, nerd like him. Or anyone else from the creative writing loser club, to be fair.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika beanie » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:50 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e v i
xxxxxxxxx p a r k e r
xxxxxxxxxxxxfeelings;; happy, content
xxxxxxxxxxxx..location;; dorm room
levi listened with close attention as serge spoke and his opinion of the guy shifted quite drastically during their small chat. did he detect some arrogance in that tone of his? regardless of whether or not that was true, he shook his head to both his statement and question. "nope and nope. i've never heard of you and i've been here at the academy for four and a half years." he subconsciously straightened his already somewhat aligned posture, as if he was trying to compete with serge in some way. perhaps it was an instinctive reaction or something else, but he didn't notice how his body showed off in a slightly defensive way. it wasn't as if he knew what the guy was thinking or anything like that.

"i transferred in the middle of the year in the beginning of high school. how about you? how long have you been here?" levi altered his position a bit on the bed as he spoke, and

he laid down on his side with a hand propping his head up, glancing back at his roommate with growing
curiosity. now that they were settled more into their dorm, he was better able to concentrate on
serge and his searching eyes swept across his body, but mostly on his face. now he was certain he
never saw him before. his appearance wasn't something he could really forget, so he wondered why
he never saw him around among the school. the issue wasn't too important to him so he was quick
to erase it from his mind.

"wow, part of student council, huh? must be a busy job, from what i heard, but you seem like
someone who could handle it."
levi never tried to be part of the student council before, but he
knew he didn't have what it took. it seemed to him that he was possibly a total opposite from his
roommate. like how he looked most adapted for being a student council president, he was best
suited for the creative club. he loved it though and he wouldn't trade it for the world, one of the
reasons being that he had lots of history there with his projects and the friends he made there. he
would probably be lost without the entire club.

he switched positions from resting on his side to laying his whole body flat on the bed, considering
it was getting uncomfortable in that stance. crossing his arms behind his head, he moved his head
toward serge and chuckled as he continued to speak. "by the way, you didn't really strike me to be
the pig type."
his face shone with pleasure, but it was all in good fun. despite his poking fun, levi
was genuinely interested to know why he had a wooden pig carving but he firmly kept all
questions to himself so he wouldn't cross any dangerous territory.
pika beanie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` three

Postby xxxxxx » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:27 pm

jackxxperkins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
age. eighteen years old
group. creative writers
tagged. vincent
location. walking around
feeling. worried
crush. [soon here]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  xxxxxand that's where jack's stubborn side came out. despite the brit's calm and accommodating personality, once he was set on something- he was set on it. shifting his weight between his legs, he blew his hair out of his face and grit his teeth. "nope. you're doing what i say, whether you like it or not. come on, we'll put the supplies somewhere while we're gone, but if you have a concussion there is no way i'm letting you get out of going to the nurse." he dictated, and it became clear why he was the leader of the creative writing club. he grabbed vin's wrist and swung his own bag over his shoulder. it was a simple black backpack that he'd written his favorite quotes all over. his absolute favorite one was written in big letters in the middle, with little stars doodled around it. it read, 'this morning when i woke up i felt good because the sun was shining. i felt good because i was a frog. and i felt good because i have you for a friend.'

xxxxxit was from that kids' book series, frog and toad together. jack had absolutely loved the stories his mother would read him as a child, and that one quote had always stuck out to him. and, honestly, he was a mama's boy. being a whole ocean away from the woman who had raised him to be this caring, gifted young man was very difficult for him- so he often did things to remind himself of her and how much she cared for him. it was times like this that her personality shone through him, as they both held the same stubborn lovingness that was characteristic of most mothers and certain great leaders. [like george feeny or troy bolton] "can you think clearly, or concentrate? do you have a headache? what's your vision like? are you dizzy? do you feel like you're going to throw up? are you sad, or anxious? do you want to cry? you can cry if you need to." jack doted, unintentionally rambling. being a writer also meant being a researcher, so the boy was a bit like an encyclopedia of different locations, cultures, injuries, mental illnesses, et cetera. trying to recall all he knew about concussions, he suddenly remembered one of the symptoms that vincent couldn't deny.

xxxxx"WAIT." he said suddenly, turning on his heel and moving his face really close to vin's. he stared at his eyes intensely, inspecting them as though the secret to life was hidden there. and, for a moment, he seemed like he was going to kiss him. but then: "i can't even see your pupils. ugh, damn it." he cursed, pouting and pulling away from him. he didn't seem to fluster, or even realize what it was he'd done. it's lucky, too, because he probably would've had a heart attack.

kodaxxsong

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

age. sixteen years old
group. art club
tagged. [soon aurelie]
location. settling in
feeling. cheerful
crush. [soon here]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx{{awaiting aurelie c:
xxxxxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` serge; three

Postby important » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:55 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
role president;
student council stooges
gender male
tags levi
age seventeen

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              He rose an eyebrow but nodded, laying back on his bed. The academy was designed to straighten them out, but that was hardly working for him, at least. Serge's eyes narrowed a bit at the thought and he glanced away briefly, shaking his head. "My mum dumped me here as soon as I could qualify in age. Hardly got through year nine okay with the thought, but here I am. I've been here for nearly five years? I'm in my thirteenth year. Sixth form." The blonde sat up a bit more, grinning some.

"Student council is hardly what it seems." For meetings, all that usually equated from it was either spitball fights or some kind of common conspiracy plotted against the teachers who stuck them in said meetings. Serge was the ring leader of all that, too, and he couldn't be anymore prouder of his hellish council. "It's no trouble at all, truly. The only thing I have to do is make sure no one gets killed or hurt." Okay, so student council was basically THE best club there was, no question. They did all the cool things, after all. Everyone else? Meh.

Then the little dork made a comment on his pig, which kind of hit a raw nerve for him. The Chanchitos was given to him by the guy he still had feelings for, the guy who crushed his heart and left him only with the thing that apparently brought good luck and fortune. A token of love, yet the only one who ACTUALLY showed that affection was Serge.He scrunched his nose a bit before exhaling quite loudly, shrugging. "I'm not." He needed to get rid of that thing as soon as possible, yet he knew he could never bring himself to do so. That was a gift, one that he would always hold onto no matter WHO stepped into his life in his ex's place.

It wasn't that he wanted to get back together with him, either. Serge made that clear as soon as they broke up. Of course, though, he knew his ex didn't listen, because he came back to him roughly a week later, asking him out once more. Serge said no, despite everything.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(✧` sammie (uno)

Postby guinea pigs. » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:58 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sammie franks
▬▬the hipster▬▬

tags;paislee
emotions;cheerful, hyper
location;laundry room, dorm

sexuality;heterosexual
crush;tba
status;single

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beautiful violin sounds with a kind of dubstep filled Sammie's huge headphones that she had over her ears. She wasn't able to hear what was going around her, the sounds of the washer or dryers going at work or the two other people who were in the laundry room, who were looking at her like she was crazy and then laughed once she began to skip and pretend she was a ballerina. Which she was not, graceful didn't go with her name at all. So her pretend ballerina moves would make her trip a few times. Though, she finally made it to a washer that was empty and she felt like would be perfect. Sammie put her clothes basket on top of the table next to the washer she decided to use it and poured her homemade laundry soap inside it. Then she put her clothes into the washer afterwards. She put some quarters in the washer and slid them inside their dispenser and the washer than roar to life. The young female smiled, satisfied with her work, and then headed towards the dorm rooms. Before she left, she picked up her basket and cranked up her volume on her phone. Nobody else could hear the blaring music that was going inside her headphones because how they were designed took keep sound from the outside out and the music locked inside.

Sammie was skipping and attempting to dance with every step she took towards her dorm. A lot of people looked at her weirdly, but she didn't care. She would just smile and wave, then laugh at the few people who made even weirder faces at her. Never in her life was she afraid to be herself and different. In her eyes, she wasn't made to please anyone else but herself, so why would she do that then? As she finally got to her dorm, she searched her pockets hoping she had her key one her. Then cursed under her breath when she found out she didn't. Most of the time, she either lost her keys for a while or forgot to grab them. So, she would have to ask her dorm mate, Paislee, to give her her key or let her inside. Though, this time Sammie crossed her fingers, hoping Paislee was there, as she began to open the door. She was happy to see that was unlocked, she did a mental jump in the air as she closed the door behind her and walked towards the other small side that was called her half. Sammie pulled off her headphones and turned off her music, then placed them on the small, table-like thing that was at the bottom of their dressers.
"Why did they have to make the dooms so small?" The young female whined to her fellow artist. She commented or whined about the doom rooms at least once every day. No matter how many times she whined or commented, she knew it wouldn't change anything but she sometimes like to whine about it. Nobody said she was had a straight head on her shoulders.
guinea pigs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me