` [ sick little games, ] ⊱ \\ open

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

` [Tobias Parryodon ] ⊱ \\ Indian Leopard

Postby ..cosmos.. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:05 am

ImageImage
I'M DROWNING!
━━━━━━━━━━━━
the waters deep,
but can i swim?

╔═══════════╗

name; Tobias Parryodon............
age; ninteen.............................
gender; male...........................
animal; Indian leopard.............
hair color; brown.....................
eye color; grey........................
build; muscly and stocky........
traits; charming, intelligent, ..
stubborn, sly, sarcastic, flirty,
calm
crush; tba.............................
friends; tba..........................
enemies; tba........................

╚═══════════╝

i can't,

I'MDROWNING!

Tobias is a very friendly young man always has this little small on his face,
he's always tried to look on the happier side of life already having too much
bad he really didn't want to let anyone in. Tobias was born and raised in
Scotland, its his home and he can't help but love every bit of it but of course
he can't remember any of it. Tobias lost his father to cancer and only a few
years later Tobias himself ended up getting it too, when all this happened
Tobias became depressed and things just seemed to happen like it was a
dream. Although he did recover, he was still pretty lost with his life for a bit but
one night he woke up and just decided he was going to stop looking back on the
past and look on to the feature. Things were starting to become great and his life
was finally coming together, that's until he woke up here.
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` [ caspian ray whitker, ] ⊱ \\ the american black bear

Postby charmey » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:31 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
corduroy has lost another button or two
casp has spent a good chunk of his life trying to remem
ber the rest of it. when he was twelve he was involved in
a car accident where he suffered brain damage, specifi
cally memory loss. he had a brief run in with the foster
care system, as his parents were killed in the same auto
crash that rendered him distant and introverted towards
others, but was quickly adopted by a couple who filled
their home with similar foster children. now at twenty
two casp has obtained a natural big brother instinct tow
ards others. fairly enough, that doesn't mean his reticent
yet irascible demeanor has softened much over the years.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by charmey on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charmey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` [ checking in, ] ⊱ \\

Postby cheesewedge » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:38 pm

fabulous forms so far. c:
we'll be starting pretty soon. (a day and a half or so)
cheesewedge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ rylee fyte

Postby reckless, » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:58 pm

╔═════════╗

name rylee fyte
nickname ry
age nineteen
gender female

hair dark amber
eye color hazel
build slender
height 5"4

status tba
+ traits
affectionate,
determined, thoughtful,
observant
- traits overly
protective, stubborn,
clumbsy, sensitive,
shy / mute
fears the dark,
being alone, needles

sexu. bisexual
relationship single

╚═════════╝
xx

reckless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Double the trouble

Postby heartless, » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
meet Skyelit and Talon Valentine, the Eurasian Lynx's
twins.
They are defiantly double the trouble. They
are flirty, self centered, cocky and love to have a good
time. They're not like normal twins, they love to hang
around each other and you will hardly find them separ
ated. Once they get to know you they are good friends
and fun to be around. They are quick to anger and are
not ones to forgive easily.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skylar and Judd, post one

Postby ~Atlas~ » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:17 am

❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||
              ||Age~ 17 ||
              || Spirit animal~ Seneca white deer ||
              ||Tagged~ Open ||
              || Feeling~ Afraid and confused ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

It was quiet and dark, the place in between sleep and consciousness. This is where the girl dwelled, her eyes peacefully shut, her mind blank and blissful. In this state, nothing could ever harm her, and nothing posed a threat. Her body was motionless, and one might think she were dead, if it weren't for the faint rise and fall of her chest. Various scars and bruises dotted along her arms and legs showed previous signs of capture and abuse, but this was unknown to the unconscious girl. All that she knew, in this moment, were the quiet and peaceful darkness that possessed her, kept her calm and relaxed. However, all good things came to an end, and with time, the girls other senses eventually began to jog her mind awake. Upon opening her eyes, a bright flash of light was brought to her vision. It was so bright, overwhelming and blinding. It took several moments for the girl to adjust to the harsh light, so much different from the darkness she had known. After several moments passed, she was finally left to process the world around her. Foliage and vines surrounded her, the greenery extending into infinity. There was the sky, great and beautiful, vivid and cool. Her eyes flickered about her new surroundings, cautious and apprehensive. What on earth was she doing here? Who was she?

She shut her eyes momentarily, trying to recall information about herself. Let's start off with the basics; what was her name? Her mind hunted vigorously for this small, yet detrimental piece of information. How could one forget their own name? However, after thinking for a bit, the thoughtful girl was finally able to come up with an answer. Skylar Woods was her name, first name coming from the bright sky that hung above her, and her last name from the dense forests that surrounded her. What else was there? There had to be more. Her mind flooded back to her first memories, a concerned, thick-browed man with protective arms and a soothing voice. That surging, overwhelming memories brought hot, sticky tears to her eyes, as more memories began to follow. That man was her father, Andrew Woods, the protective, worrying parental figure that had kept her safe and loved. She began to think harder, trying to recall back who she was, and why she was here. To her best guess, she was 17, not quite an adult, but still not a teenager. School had been important to her, and she'd graduated early due to her hard work. She loved to help others, and she often worked at a tutoring center. Unfortunately, that was as far back as her memory provided, completely useless at the moment, providing her with no answers or solutions. This was nothing like math, plugging in the variables that would yield an equation. No matter what sort of explanations she came up with, none could give her a definite answer to why she was here. And there was something else important about her, right? Something else detrimental?

The sudden seizing of her lungs provided that answer for her, and she began to cough in response. Oh right, asthma. She felt overwhelmed, and afraid as she fought to breath. Her coughs grew more frequent, and she was spurred into a mad search for a certain object. However, she wasn't searching for long. Surprisingly, an inhaler had been placed in her pocket, which was her life-saving device. Whoever placed her here must have known her battle with the chronic illness, and at least provided her an item to stay alive with. Without hesitation, she grabbed the piece of plastic, uncapped it, and pressed down the top button. a puff of medicine was sent down her throat, relieving her of all discomfort. She remembered how to use the inhaler, and instead of immediately breathing in the tempting fresh air, she waited several moments, in order to ensure that she didn't breath the medicine out. When she could breath comfortably again, the frail girl felt herself gather her body up, in order to assess the situation more. As time went by, she felt scared, and anxious. Her heart pounded with anxiety, as she realized that this was no dream. Wherever she was, she was trapped and provided with no way out. Her vision was blurred, and whoever placed her here was not aware that she needed glasses, or any sort of corrective lenses to see clearly. Farther away, more dotted bodies could be seen. She wasn't alone.

With all of the strength she possessed, the girl raised herself to her shaky knees. Her hands trembled slightly, and she felt completely frightened. Were the others friends or foes? She began to draw attention to her punctured arms, wondering how they came to be. A strange desire was in her heart, tugging at it and persuading it. She was different. there was something about her that wasn't human. Had she gone crazy? However, she felt herself succumbing to whatever possessed her mind to be different. Her small body began to shrink, and she heard her bones pop, making adjustments. She felt the urge to scream, but all that came out was a feeble bleat. Her mind still remained human, capable of thought and reasoning, but her body was completely different. She looked down in alarm as she saw she had little hooves, and a quick glance in a nearby puddle proved her assertions to be correct. She was an animal, a deer to be specific. It was unlike any deer she'd ever seen, with a snow white coat, devoid of the usual brown of a deer pelt. What was wrong with her? Was she stuck like this? However, at the mere thought of becoming human again, she felt her body accommodating, a she painfully began erect and elongated again. The mere shift took a physical and mental toll on the girl, and she felt herself collapse to the ground. Her breaths were short and panicked, fearful, shocked and confused. What on earth had happened to her? Were the others the same?

Judd Harris➳ ||
              ||Age~ Nineteen ||
              || Spirit animal~ Lion ||
              ||Tagged~ Open ||
              ||Feeling~ Dazed and confused (haha, geddit?) ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

Even in unconsciousness, he was fighting. A young man was curled up in a dusty clearing, with others surrounding him in similar unconscious states. His body twitched and shook, as if to shake off the heaviness of sleep that resided in him. It wouldn't beat him, nothing could beat this young man. Or so he thought. He was a lab rat, trapped in a maze by the scientists. Although most of his recent memory had been erased, the young man knew that there was something wrong, terribly wrong, with what was going on. Eventually, all of the shakes and flippant motions were able to wake this young man from his unconscious state. The light blared in his face, blinding and shocking for the person who had spent his life in darkness. It didn't take him long to recover, though, and already he was up on his knees, gazing around him. Others were sprawled out around him, unconscious just as he was. Confusion was knotted on his brow as his brain tried to numbly think, as it tried to process what was going on, and what had happened. Where the hell was he?

This uncertainty angered the temperamental young man, who already felt adrenaline pumping through his blood. He numbly tried to remember who he was, and why he had been brought here. It was to no avail, and as he began to become alarmed, he realized that he was in trouble. Without the vaguest details of himself, like his name and history, how could he ever get out of here? What was "here" anyways? He was encased in an arena-like surrounding, with others passed out. As he looked at it, he was the first one up and moving about. As soon as he surveyed the other boys and girls, he began to search further, to try and get some sort of answer. There were trees, stretching infinitely and farther than his sharp green eyes could see. The sky hovered them, and nothing else. He was surrounded on all four sides, trapped with other teenagers and young adults that he didn't know. This could only end in disaster. as he began to think harder, though, pieces of memory came back to him, fitting like pieces into a puzzle. His name was... Judd. Judd Harris, the son of Michael and Judith Harris. He was athletic, and loved to play baseball and draw. he was popular, and he had plenty of friends. He loved fast cars, money, and... Fast cars? "That's right," he murmured to no one in particular as the memory dawned on him.

There was a strange man in the frost, as Judd made his way home from school. Judd could distinctly remember his car; it was a black mustang, a 90's model that looked sleek and expensive. A man in a suit and sunglasses stood next to it, looking as if he had apparated out of the Matrix. He offered Judd money, if he complied with the man's request. As money was his primary desire, Judd didn't think twice about it. And that was as much as he remembered... Where the man had taken him, or done to him was beyond Judd. However, a quick examination at his scarred arms provided him with enough information he needed to know. Someone had hurt him, and had placed him in an unfamiliar area. What this a joke? A competition like he'd seen on game shows? It was beyond weird, and the young man was hopelessly confused and agitated. "This isn't funny," he muttered, looking around wildly, as if someone was watching. What kind of disturbed person would place him and a bunch of other teens in some sort of arena? "This is America, and you can't just do this to me!" he shouted to the air, his voice rising as he felt anger bubble over. no answer, only silence. "What the hell is going on here?" he muttered horsely as he rose to his feet.

There was no one awake yet. Except... Across the arena, he spotted a small deer, a doe by the looks of it. It was white, unlike anything he'd ever seen. And just like that, it went from animal to human in the blink of an eye. Judd watched, speechless and emotionless. What had he just seen? Perhaps he was still dreaming? Or heavily drugged? The girl was now back on her knees, trembling and looking extremely weak. However, Judd didn't give her a second thought, only what she'd done. As he felt his rage and confusion grow, he felt the oddest sensation. He felt his muscles and bones ripping and reforming, the ground growing closer, and felt as if he was on all fours. This was not natural, nor was it human. When he tried to shout, a proud, deafening roar only followed. A large lion had manifested itself out of his body, golden with a gleaming mane. He paced back and forth, testing the sensation of his paws. Unlike Skylar, Judd was amazed. Confused and baffled, albeit completely amazed. Was this a dream? Had he lost it? He caught a glimpse of himself in a nearby pool, confirming his suspicions. In his place was a massive male lion, intimidating and strong. No, not in his place. He was the lion. It was surreal and empowering to the young man, who'd known nothing but normality. He let out another roar, only this time it was one of power, and one of confidence. Wherever he'd been placed, whatever would happen, he would be strong. However, this feeling of elation and power soon faded away, and he felt himself becoming somewhat concerned. What would happen if he couldn't go back? However, at the mere thought of his old appearance, he felt his body shifting again to comply to his wishes. He was left on the ground, flat on his face, but grinning from ear to ear. "Oh my god," he murmured repeatedly, in awe and shock of what happened. what was this?
Last edited by ~Atlas~ on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ \\ Valerie

Postby goneleft » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:57 am

╔══════════╗

name Valerie Drew Hallaway

gender female

age 20

birthdate march 10

species snow leopard

zodiac pisces

relations n/a

+ characteristics spunky,
energetic, fun, bold, adventurous,
smart

- characteristics head-strong,
stubborn, defiant, strong-willed,
vain

sexuality heteroseuxal

love n/a

family n/a

╚══════════╝
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Valerie is a spunky, light-hearted girl who has a nack for being a little...dangerous.
'Live life on the wild side,' as she always implies. Crazy, maybe. Extroverted, confident,
energetic, 'fun'... these are words to describe Valerie. She makes friends fairly easy but
they usually catch onto her crazy interior. Inwardly, Valerie is alone. She's wild and takes
almost nothing seriously...a near-death experience for her is just another game.

Though, Valerie is not all fun and games. She does have a serious side to her as well...
Valerie is actually something of a 'hopeless' romantic. All the romances she has had in
the past have never worked out for her. No matter what she tries things always... end
the same. A broken heart. Valerie is too quick to love and too easy to break and, because
of this, she always ends up with guys who take her for granted and eventually toss her
aside like a broken toy. A lot of blood is on Valerie's hands because of her past relationships.
She gets too angry, feels betrayed and her instincts kick in. Valerie has never stayed in one
place for long because of this.

Valerie is a shifter with a violent history and it is sometimes questionable as to whether she
cares about anything but just plain having a good time. Good? Evil? For Valerie, there's basically
survival. She can, however, be shown to care about the outcome of some innocents and has done
the good deed here or there. But regardless of the things she has done, Valerie cannot erase her
blood-stained past and will always be looking for another way to hide in the shadows...having been
broken so often, Valerie is hesitant about love or caring for another person the way she has in the
past before.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Last edited by goneleft on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⊱ \\ Ian

Postby goneleft » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:59 am

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ what did you have left to loose ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

To be seen as a boy on his knees

═══════════
label: Ian Hallaway
sex: male
shift: mountain lion
kin: Vall
crush: none
secret crush: none
mate: none
offspring: none
good traits: clever, intelligent
bad traits: manipulative, sarcastic
fears: truth
weakness: kids, love, water

═══════════
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ who's left to ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Ian Hallaway
is sickening. He's toxic, charming, and
out-right obnoxious. He thinks he should have
been the stronger sibling, because he hates yet
loves his sister in a mixed and confused way.
At first he's charming as a snake. To get you
wound around his finger, becoming his little toy.
He only stands up for someone because you're his.
He has to be there...even though he's
so engrossed in himself.
Last edited by goneleft on Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goneleft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the owl

Postby button. » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:03 pm

]
╔════════════╗

name:anabelle miller
shift:barn owl
eyes:blue
hair:straight brown
build:thin
good:intelligent, observant,
friendly

best:witty
bad:naive, cautious,
pliable

worst:weak
hopes:be normal
fears:small spaces
secrets:hates her power
crush:open

╚════════════╝
button.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skylar and Judd, post one

Postby ~Atlas~ » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:18 pm

~Atlas~ wrote:
              ❈ Skylar Woods ❈ ||
              ||Age~ 17 ||
              || Spirit animal~ Seneca white deer ||
              ||Tagged~ Open ||
              || Feeling~ Afraid and confused ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

It was quiet and dark, the place in between sleep and consciousness. This is where the girl dwelled, her eyes peacefully shut, her mind blank and blissful. In this state, nothing could ever harm her, and nothing posed a threat. Her body was motionless, and one might think she were dead, if it weren't for the faint rise and fall of her chest. Various scars and bruises dotted along her arms and legs showed previous signs of capture and abuse, but this was unknown to the unconscious girl. All that she knew, in this moment, were the quiet and peaceful darkness that possessed her, kept her calm and relaxed. However, all good things came to an end, and with time, the girls other senses eventually began to jog her mind awake. Upon opening her eyes, a bright flash of light was brought to her vision. It was so bright, overwhelming and blinding. It took several moments for the girl to adjust to the harsh light, so much different from the darkness she had known. After several moments passed, she was finally left to process the world around her. Foliage and vines surrounded her, the greenery extending into infinity. There was the sky, great and beautiful, vivid and cool. Her eyes flickered about her new surroundings, cautious and apprehensive. What on earth was she doing here? Who was she?

She shut her eyes momentarily, trying to recall information about herself. Let's start off with the basics; what was her name? Her mind hunted vigorously for this small, yet detrimental piece of information. How could one forget their own name? However, after thinking for a bit, the thoughtful girl was finally able to come up with an answer. Skylar Woods was her name, first name coming from the bright sky that hung above her, and her last name from the dense forests that surrounded her. What else was there? There had to be more. Her mind flooded back to her first memories, a concerned, thick-browed man with protective arms and a soothing voice. That surging, overwhelming memories brought hot, sticky tears to her eyes, as more memories began to follow. That man was her father, Andrew Woods, the protective, worrying parental figure that had kept her safe and loved. She began to think harder, trying to recall back who she was, and why she was here. To her best guess, she was 17, not quite an adult, but still not a teenager. School had been important to her, and she'd graduated early due to her hard work. She loved to help others, and she often worked at a tutoring center. Unfortunately, that was as far back as her memory provided, completely useless at the moment, providing her with no answers or solutions. This was nothing like math, plugging in the variables that would yield an equation. No matter what sort of explanations she came up with, none could give her a definite answer to why she was here. And there was something else important about her, right? Something else detrimental?

The sudden seizing of her lungs provided that answer for her, and she began to cough in response. Oh right, asthma. She felt overwhelmed, and afraid as she fought to breath. Her coughs grew more frequent, and she was spurred into a mad search for a certain object. However, she wasn't searching for long. Surprisingly, an inhaler had been placed in her pocket, which was her life-saving device. Whoever placed her here must have known her battle with the chronic illness, and at least provided her an item to stay alive with. Without hesitation, she grabbed the piece of plastic, uncapped it, and pressed down the top button. a puff of medicine was sent down her throat, relieving her of all discomfort. She remembered how to use the inhaler, and instead of immediately breathing in the tempting fresh air, she waited several moments, in order to ensure that she didn't breath the medicine out. When she could breath comfortably again, the frail girl felt herself gather her body up, in order to assess the situation more. As time went by, she felt scared, and anxious. Her heart pounded with anxiety, as she realized that this was no dream. Wherever she was, she was trapped and provided with no way out. Her vision was blurred, and whoever placed her here was not aware that she needed glasses, or any sort of corrective lenses to see clearly. Farther away, more dotted bodies could be seen. She wasn't alone.

With all of the strength she possessed, the girl raised herself to her shaky knees. Her hands trembled slightly, and she felt completely frightened. Were the others friends or foes? She began to draw attention to her punctured arms, wondering how they came to be. A strange desire was in her heart, tugging at it and persuading it. She was different. there was something about her that wasn't human. Had she gone crazy? However, she felt herself succumbing to whatever possessed her mind to be different. Her small body began to shrink, and she heard her bones pop, making adjustments. She felt the urge to scream, but all that came out was a feeble bleat. Her mind still remained human, capable of thought and reasoning, but her body was completely different. She looked down in alarm as she saw she had little hooves, and a quick glance in a nearby puddle proved her assertions to be correct. She was an animal, a deer to be specific. It was unlike any deer she'd ever seen, with a snow white coat, devoid of the usual brown of a deer pelt. What was wrong with her? Was she stuck like this? However, at the mere thought of becoming human again, she felt her body accommodating, as she painfully began erect and elongated again. The mere shift took a physical and mental toll on the girl, and she felt herself collapse to the ground.Weakness had come over her, and she felt faint. Her breaths were short and panicked, fearful, shocked and confused. What on earth had happened to her? Were the others the same?

Judd Harris➳ ||
              ||Age~ Nineteen ||
              || Spirit animal~ Lion ||
              ||Tagged~ Open ||
              ||Feeling~ Dazed and confused (haha, geddit?) ||
              ||Location~ Arena ||

Even in unconsciousness, he was fighting. A young man was curled up in a dusty clearing, with others surrounding him in similar unconscious states. His body twitched and shook, as if to shake off the heaviness of sleep that resided in him. It wouldn't beat him, nothing could beat this young man. Or so he thought. He was a lab rat, trapped in a maze by the scientists. Although most of his recent memory had been erased, the young man knew that there was something wrong, terribly wrong, with what was going on. Eventually, all of the shakes and flippant motions were able to wake this young man from his unconscious state. The light blared in his face, blinding and shocking for the person who had spent his life in darkness. It didn't take him long to recover, though, and already he was up on his knees, gazing around him. Others were sprawled out around him, unconscious just as he was. Confusion was knotted on his brow as his brain tried to numbly think, as it tried to process what was going on, and what had happened. Where the hell was he?

This uncertainty angered the temperamental young man, who already felt adrenaline pumping through his blood. He numbly tried to remember who he was, and why he had been brought here. It was to no avail, and as he began to become alarmed, he realized that he was in trouble. Without the vaguest details of himself, like his name and history, how could he ever get out of here? What was "here" anyways? He was encased in an arena-like surrounding, with others passed out. As he looked at it, he was the first one up and moving about. As soon as he surveyed the other boys and girls, he began to search further, to try and get some sort of answer. There were trees, stretching infinitely and farther than his sharp green eyes could see. The sky hovered them, and nothing else. He was surrounded on all four sides, trapped with other teenagers and young adults that he didn't know. This could only end in disaster. as he began to think harder, though, pieces of memory came back to him, fitting like pieces into a puzzle. His name was... Judd. Judd Harris, the son of Michael and Judith Harris. He was athletic, and loved to play baseball and draw. he was popular, and he had plenty of friends. He loved fast cars, money, and... Fast cars? "That's right," he murmured to no one in particular as the memory dawned on him.

There was a strange man in the frost, as Judd made his way home from school. Judd could distinctly remember his car; it was a black mustang, a 90's model that looked sleek and expensive. A man in a suit and sunglasses stood next to it, looking as if he had apparated out of the Matrix. He offered Judd money, if he complied with the man's request. As money was his primary desire, Judd didn't think twice about it. And that was as much as he remembered... Where the man had taken him, or done to him was beyond Judd. However, a quick examination at his scarred arms provided him with enough information he needed to know. Someone had hurt him, and had placed him in an unfamiliar area. What this a joke? A competition like he'd seen on game shows? It was beyond weird, and the young man was hopelessly confused and agitated. "This isn't funny," he muttered, looking around wildly, as if someone was watching. What kind of disturbed person would place him and a bunch of other teens in some sort of arena? "This is America, and you can't just do this to me!" he shouted to the air, his voice rising as he felt anger bubble over. no answer, only silence. "What the hell is going on here?" he muttered horsely as he rose to his feet.

There was no one awake yet. Except... Across the arena, he spotted a small deer, a doe by the looks of it. It was white, unlike anything he'd ever seen. And just like that, it went from animal to human in the blink of an eye. Judd watched, speechless and emotionless. What had he just seen? Perhaps he was still dreaming? Or heavily drugged? The girl was now back on her knees, trembling and looking extremely weak. However, Judd didn't give her a second thought, only what she'd done. As he felt his rage and confusion grow, he felt the oddest sensation. He felt his muscles and bones ripping and reforming, the ground growing closer, and felt as if he was on all fours. This was not natural, nor was it human. When he tried to shout, a proud, deafening roar only followed. A large lion had manifested itself out of his body, golden with a gleaming mane. He paced back and forth, testing the sensation of his paws. Unlike Skylar, Judd was amazed. Confused and baffled, albeit completely amazed. Was this a dream? Had he lost it? He caught a glimpse of himself in a nearby pool, confirming his suspicions. In his place was a massive male lion, intimidating and strong. No, not in his place. He was the lion. It was surreal and empowering to the young man, who'd known nothing but normality. He let out another roar, only this time it was one of power, and one of confidence. Wherever he'd been placed, whatever would happen, he would be strong. However, this feeling of elation and power soon faded away, and he felt himself becoming somewhat concerned. What would happen if he couldn't go back? However, at the mere thought of his old appearance, he felt his body shifting again to comply to his wishes. He was left on the ground, flat on his face, but grinning from ear to ear. "Oh my god," he murmured repeatedly, in awe and shock of what happened. what was this?

(it was starting to get buried c: )
~Atlas~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me