` the kids arent alright //

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

- ★ The weak & The innocent! one. //

Postby feather' » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:53 pm

xx
xx

KotetsuxxxxTanji
      ──────────────────────────────★─
      status : wealthyxtags : open xlocation : Tanji estate & street

xxDid it really have to be the same routine every morning? Day after day Kotetsu would be woken up at seven, would get dressed, and then join his mother and father for breakfast, which never seemed to end. Occasionally the morning was stretched out even longer with trips to the doctor to see if he was doing all right. His parent's really hated surprises. Although today Kotetsu was determined to switch things up.

xxOne of the maid's named Margret knocked on his door that morning, but Kote didn't answer her. This was typical of him. So she opened the door, walked inside, and went straight across the dark room towards his windows so she could draw the curtains." Kotetsu sir, it's time to get up." She said in a soft tone. When she pulled the curtains back Margret wasn't greeted with the sight of the garden as she had expected. Kotetsu was waiting behind the curtains knowing that she always opened them to wake him in the morning. He yelled," BOO!" as loud as he could when Margret first saw him, and then ducked under her arm and ran towards the door stumbling a bit on his long pajama pants. Mean while Margret was still screaming. He had scared the living day lights out of the poor maid! She was finally able to calm down, but when she turned around ready to scold him, the boy had vanished. Well, down that hall that is." Kotetsu get back here!" Margret yelled, looking left and then right not sure which way he had went.

xxThe red haired boy had swiftly made his way down the labyrinth like halls. He was grinning from ear to ear as he ran, which becoming out of breath. Coming to a halt when he reached the kitchen, Kotetsu noticed there was no one cooking breakfast yet. With a mischievous grin he walked over to the cabinets and began searching through all of them. He smiled when he found what he was looking for. Reaching into the cabinet, Kote grabbed a cookie and bit one end before he reached back in to retrieve another. He suddenly paused while grabbing a few more, and with wide eyes slowly turned his head to the right. Margret was standing there with a stern look on her face. She was clearly not pleased with him, at all. " Cookie?" He asked with one halfway out his mouth, and offered one to her. All she did was stand there and stare at him. I got to get out of here... He thought, and glanced quickly towards one of the exits behind him, before back at Margret. The maid quickly realized what he was thinking and said," Don't you dare Kotetsu!" But he did dare. He raced around the edge of the kitchen island and out the door that swung shut behind him. Kotetsu turned a corner opened the door to a closet and shut it behind him, and rested his back again the door while breathing heavily. Foot steps could be heard from out in the hall way. But they didn't fade away, they stopped right outside. He gulped, beginning to worry. Oh no-" Kotetsu I know your in there! Your hair's caught in the door." Margret told him." What?! Oh shoot! He exclaimed when turning around and immediately feeling his hair being tugged
      xxHe opened the door and saw Margret standing there with one hand held out towards him and the other on her hip. With a defeated expression on his face he put a total of three cookies in her hand before he began to walk down the hall towards his room." Kotetsu!" Margret called." What? I gave you all of them!" He said assuming she was accusing him of stealing more cookies. But she smiled and tossed him one of the cookies instead. He grinned and caught it before looking back at her." Thanks Maggie!" He said with a chuckle." Don't let your parent know." She said and then disappeared back into the kitchen.

xxWhen going back to his room he got dressed quickly. He decided to wear a maroon sweater over a plain white button up shirt, and black tie. He also choose a regular pair of jeans and then slipped on his boots. Last but not least he tied on his black headband, which helped keep his long red hair out of his face. Well most of it any ways. The rest was their tied back, or being whipped into his face by the wind when he stepped outside. Kotetsu had told one of the butlers to inform his parents that he would be going to have breakfast with his friends. Which was exactly true. But it gave him an excuse to miss breakfast and get out of the house. Before he left the butler explained to Kote that there was going to be a party later that evening. Oh... great. He thought whiling sighing. That's going to be fun....

xxIt was a bit colder that morning then he had previously expected, but he shrugged deciding it didn't bother him to much. He walked out the gates at the end of his drive way and headed down the side walk towards town. On his way he passed by many other wealthy families estates. Including the Yasashi, Arima, and Inoue households. He strolled rather slowly down the side of the road, so he could admire the beautiful architecture of the house's as he ate the cookie Maggie had allowed him to keep.

Akira xxxSanada
      ────────────────────────────★─
      statues : rebelxtags : open xlocation : abandon apartment & street

xxNo one had informed him of this before, but Akira sometimes mumbled things while sleeping. The blonde haired boy was currently sleeping on the floor of an abandon apartment. He was leaning against the wall curled up in a thick blanket to keep warm, with his head tucked down close to the blanket's edge. Akira was murmuring about something not being a good idea as he slept. Moment later his red orange eyes blinked open and he glanced around the room. It toke him a minute to remember where he was, but he soon recollected crawling through the apartments unlocked window after climbing the fire escape. Rubbing his eyes with the palms of his hands, he sat up a bit more, the top half of the blanket slipping down into his lap. He sat a bit hunched over for a few minutes, wondering if he actually wanted to get up yet or not. Though eventually he climbed to his feet and folded up his blanket.

xxBefore long he was all packed up and ready to go. He didn't like leaving his stuff just lying around the apartment. [ This being one he snuck into frequently. ] Since even though no one lived there, the rest of the building was inhabited by citizens of the city who had a bit more money then the teenage boy. It wouldn't be pleasant to come back expecting his stuff to be there, and find that it had been thrown out by a person moving in. So he carried his small backpack with him while climbing out and down the fire escape. Now It was easy getting in and out of that part of the building. The hard part for him was to get on and off the fire escape. The ladder that lead up to it was at least six feet off the ground, and not designed to easily allow four foot eleven boys to get up and down it regularly.

" Oof!" He said when landing awkwardly and falling backwards. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to just jump to the ground from the end of the ladder. Looking up at the fire escape with an angry glare, Akira climbed to his feet and began walking down the alley towards the main road. He tried straightening out his hair, which had gotten ruffled when he fell, but didn't end up fixing much. Oh well... He thought, before grabbing the straps of his backpack in his hands and taking a right down the side walk. he wasn't sure exactly where he was going. Perhaps he would buy something for breakfast. He did have a couple of dollars in his pocket. Someone must have lost them the day before, because Akira had found them lying on the curb. He decided to just walk around for a little while though. It was quite early, and he wasn't sure if any cafes or other restaurants would be open just yet.

FB0C06F7803C
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ` the kids arent alright //

Postby ♥Princess of Lions♥ » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:04 pm

Daravia | Location: Main Road Sidewalk | Tags: None

Daravia had been staking out the place for weeks now. It was her first real hit, just one small objective on the road to the ultimate goal of destroying all those who were wealthy. She was considered by some to be a highly-functioning psychopath, and what she was about to do would probably work to support that opinion. Her feet slowly stepped along the sidewalk, the old, dirty converse stepping in silence. The soles of her shoes were wearing away and it was clear Daravia had been sporting them for a while now. The sidewalk was littered with large, sprawling cracks that created their own sort of spider web along the sidewalk, weeds popping up wherever they could.

Daravia kept her head down, expression cold. Her gloved hands were balled into fists as she barely held back her rage, restraining herself so that she had more anger to release when she set off her chain of events. She was definitely a shady looking figure, but she was walking at a brisk pace just slow enough that she didn’t seem extraordinarily suspicious, but quick enough that she would be gone from sight soon and easily dismissed as a plain bystander. She wore a baggy black hoodie with her hands tucked away in the large center pocket, long dark hair hanging down from her hood. Red highlights were visible in the black hair, Daravia’s trademark color combination.

Her eyes were slightly narrowed as she approached the small convenience store, reviewing her plan in her head. Her hood hung low, casting a shadow over her pale face and angry expression. She turned and stopped just outside the store, standing there for a moment longer than a normal person would. She tucked her hair away in her hood so as not to let it give away her identity. Tilting her head a little, a smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Her revenge was finally beginning. Daravia’s hand flew out of her pocket and slammed against the glass door, her palm pressed tightly against the glass and forcing the door to swing open with a crash. The welcome bell invited her, a little bbrrring! echoing in her mind as her eyes slightly widened. Her feet were planted a small distance from each other and her left hand drew from her pocket, holding a glass bottle in her fist.

The convenience store was mostly empty at this time, especially considering it wasn’t an extremely popular place. It was just outside of wealthy territory, however Daravia knew that one of the prominent families reigning over chains of different stores had just bought up the little shop in attempt to fix it up and essentially expand the wealthy’s territory. Daravia was not willing to let that happen. As she had been watching over the place, Daravia found that the video cameras fixed up in the corners of the store were duds, fakes, they didn’t connect to anything or transmit any signal, they were just there for show to scare off shoplifters. As long as she kept her head down, no one would be able to make a positive identification. The counter and cashier were forwards a bit to her left, but if she stayed to the right and kept behind the shelves then no one would see her unless they were in her aisle.

Daravia ran into the store as soon as the door clattered with the wall, keeping her face turned away from the direction of the cash register. She weaved her way around a shelf of cosmetics, heartbeat and breathing picking up as adrenaline rushed through her. A sock was stuck halfway into the bottle she carried, and as Daravia headed towards the back of the store she pulled a lighter from her pocket and flicked it on, setting the sock aflame and grinning as she chucked the bottle towards a shelf of stuffed animals. Upon impact, the glass bottle shattered with a shriek. Dull green glass exploded and rained down onto the floor, making little clicking sounds against the tile. The fire from the sock had lit up the stuffed animals. Bears, dolphins, and monkeys burned in the flames, their happy little eyes and smiles sagging down and melting in the flames. Smoke slowly swirled up towards the ceiling.

The fire was in the center of the store, effectively dividing Daravia from the others inside as it began to spread. The shopkeeper, unaware of what was going on as Daravia had steered clear of him, hurried coughing out of the shop along with the one or two customers who had also been in the store. Daravia turned and grabbed everything from the shelves within her reach, throwing all sorts of items smashing to the ground. Cans of food, packages of chips, candy bars, gum, magazines, whatever she could grab she took and threw all over the place. Sounds filled the room of packages crinkling and chips crunching while Daravia stamped her feet over the food. Cans exploded on the floor, red tomato sauce and watery chicken soup leaking onto the glittering white tile. Daravia threw a glass jar of jam at the wall, the glass shattering immediately and leaving a huge splatter of purplish goo drooling down the creamy peach colored wall of the store.

The flames crackled behind her and a thin line of sweat formed on Daravia’s forehead from the blazing heat filling the store. Coming to a rack of newspapers, she whirled around and kicked over the stand with a loud, clattering crash, papers flying about the store and slowly floating to the ground. By this time smoke was starting to fill the room so Daravia headed for the back exit. On her way out, she snatched up a Snickers bar from the shelf and slammed her side into the door, flinging it open and walking briskly out into the back alley.

Once she had escaped the store, she made a right back onto the main road and continued her walking as if nothing had even happened. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, Daravia smiled to herself and opened up her Snickers bar, her heartbeat slowly beginning to calm. She continued walking away, puffs of smoke rising into the sky behind her as others rushed towards the scene and fire engines came flying around the corner towards the little shop. Glancing down at her candy, Daravia took a bite of the Snickers and crushed the peanuts between her teeth. Her gaze followed the spiderweb cracks lining the sidewalk as her tattered old converse pattered along.
♥Princess of Lions♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` old friends & new clothes [two] //

Postby despairz » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:04 pm

AYATO YASASHI!!!
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░♛♛░░░

tagged: izumi / location: outside / what?: wealthy

It wasn't every day that someone ran into his back - and usually when that happened, something of his went missing. He was totally prepared to whip around, a scowl prepared on his face with his eyes narrowed. He was evidently annoyed, though that changed to surprise and recognition immediately. "Oh my, Izumi! I nearly chewed your head off," he hissed, semi-playfully. While he didn't fall himself, a bit of a stumble was caused and he would've fallen flat on his face, were it not for balancing quickly. He shrugged slightly at her question, looking off to the side. Whenever a sore subject was brought about, he averted his gaze unintentionally. It became a habit when his mother and father started becoming harsher toward him, in means of yelling and 'disciplining' him.

Ayato hummed, "My parents have just been a bit stricter lately. You know how they are - always on my cause about everything. Hell, I tried to wear sweatpants and 'bum' clothes, and they immediately told me to go change! I'm just glad they left to go shopping for..." He trailed off, looking at Izumi. Her family was rather rich, considering they had a lot of business the Yasashi family. Most of the wealthy in the town got invited to the parties that occurred once every two weeks. Mostly for business purposes. The Inoue family would certainly be there, and Ayato already had a plan to escape the room where he could get out unnoticed. "You got invited to the party tonight, right? I heard most business partners of the Matsuoka's are going to be there. I assume that would include your family, too?" The small teen asked, keeping a level gaze now.

Most of the time, he held an important, formal stance. He held eye contact easily and had an amazing posture, considering he would get a slap the hands when he was first being taught how those higher in the caste should act. Even though he's young, he already holds the stance as a head of the house, as he will be the one to inherit the family name. It annoyed him to extent that he could hardly loosen up, even when his parents were around. He didn't have a doubt in his mind that other people were annoyed by it, too. Ayato didn't blame them, either.

At that moment, the eldest of the Yasashi family realized he still held his posture, and quickly relaxed his shoulders, lowering his head so it wasn't as high and allowed himself to not be as formal. He was just with Izumi - once they were around their parents, he'd have to maintain a certain level of formality, but until then, he could be a regular teenager. And hopefully enjoy it while it lasted. Really, his father wasn't in good shape, but the old man's ego was too big for him to admit it. Everyone - and he meant everyone - knew this. Nobody dared to mention it, though.

DAICHI ARIMA!!!
        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░✰✰░░░

tagged: kotetsu / location: street / what?: wealthy

If anyone thought the wealthy had it good and took it easy, they were wrong. Their lives were constantly planned out, day by day, and if they were off by one minute, everything was ruined. All hell broke loose. The world turned upside down, and time started going backwards. There was no end to it, and Daichi was no exception. He should've known that, once a party was brought up, he wouldn't have a free day. No sitting around a watching movies, or not bothering to get up for the rest of the day. Of course, his mother had to open the door again with a wide smile, holding barely any kindness. "Sweetheart, we have some shopping to do!"

Most of the time, Daichi enjoyed shopping. He didn't like the people aspect of it, but he enjoyed picking out new sweaters and figuring out which colors looked best with which. When it came to shopping with his mother, it was terrible. Lots of, 'oh this would look great on your brother!' or 'Suki! you look... wait, who's that?' It was terrible and ruined the entire shopping trip.

This time was no different, and Daichi ended up walking away quickly when someone started approaching his mother, who was picking out a dress for the party. She didn't notice his disappearance at all. Daichi was glad she didn't. He was able to quickly pay for the couple of sweaters, t-shirts, and some little things like hair clips. A small mutter of, "she'll be taking those," was spoken before she hurriedly walked away and onto the street, his head down with his headphones up. Instead of walking home, he was quick to find his chauffer, parked right near the front. While he'd rather drive himself, he was completely fine with being driven. "Just bring me near uptown. I'll walk for a bit before I head home," he said, knowing full well that the young man would tell his mother he'd gone home once he picked her up.

It had only bee a few minutes of walking, once he was dropped off, for him to realize there was bright red hair not but ten feet away. Bright red. He knew two red heads, one wealthy and one not. This one was obviously wealthy, taking his clothing into consideration. He stopped in his tracks and blinked at him for a moment, his gaze dropping to look at the ground. It's not that Ichi didn't want to speak to the redhead, in fact it's the exact opposite. They've only ever spoken - if one would ever consider their interaction that - once or twice. He was near always with Akira, which he wasn't this time. And Daichi's mother wasn't on his tail. It seemed this was one of the few moments he could actually stop and talk to him. Quickly, he walked up to Kotetsu. His chest felt tight at the thought of talking to someone who's nearly a stranger, but he sucked it up and waved slightly to the him. He wondered for a second why he was near the Arima's estate, but didn't dwell on it. He was probably just going for a walk.

"Hey, Kotetsu," he managed, voice soft as ever. He knew this face was burning, but he brushed it aside and kept his head down slightly, his hands awkwardly sitting at his sides. Another random thing about him: he doesn't ever know what to do with his hands or arms. His thoughts are always, 'when you walk, do you cross them of swing them or what?' Most of the time, they're crossed or playing with a loose string at the hem of a sweater. Even though he gets in trouble for it, Ichi almost always pulls a single string from his clothing so he doesn't seem weird just staring at the ground or avoiding eye contact, and instead plays with the sleeves. At the moment, he did just that. Play with a string at the cuff of his sweater sleeve, golden eyes looking concentrated, though he hardly was.

ooc: tbh i forget who daichi & ayato's crushes are so i winged these posts.
despairz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` 向 日 葵 直 樹 post one //

Postby runnershigh » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:35 pm

HINATA NAOKI
[↷ THE CALM]
status - rebel // location - alley, sidewalk // tags - open

"meow." hinata's eyes flew open and darted around the alley at the noise, settling on a skinny stray tabby cat sitting next to him, sniffing some of his leftovers from last night. "shoo, get lost!" he whispered at it, as he made a shooing motion with his hands. the cat hissed and darted off into a dumpster, after grabbing a crust. hina sighed as he pulled himself to his feet, yawning and rubbing his eyes. he looked down at his makeshift nest, full of old clothes and sheets that he'd snagged from a few bags left behind a charity shop, so he'd have something a little comfortable to sleep on. his jacket was rolled up as a pillow, and he grabbed it and shrugged it on to fend off the slight autumn chill, while pulling on a pair of worn-out sneakers without socks and a small backpack with whatever possessions he didn't want stolen.

hinata caught his reflection in a broken and discarded mirror as he began walking down the alleyway, grinning at his hair sticking in all possible directions, attempting to pat it down a little. not that he cared, or anyone would notice. but it would be a nuisance if it got in his eyes, a nuisance that would cause him a lot of trouble. as he went to look away, he felt something warm trickle down his face. touching his cheek and bringing his fingers away, he wasn't surprised to find a red stain on his fingers. hina looked back into the mirror sighed again and fished a bandaid out of his pocket, which came with a bit of lint, and placed it on his cheekbone while wiping away the worst of the blood. he must have knocked an old wound while sleeping, the one from last week probably, after he'd gotten elbowed in the face from darting through the crowd too quickly.

as he wandered out of the alley and into the morning crowd on the sidewalk, a few people rushing to work early or going out to breakfast, his stomach grumbled impatiently, having had only a few crusts and half a takeaway container of abandoned rice the night before. hinata stood still for a moment, surveying the people around him, before locking his eyes on one in particular. we weaved through the crowd towards a middle aged man who looked quite well off, looking downwards as he got closer, hands in his pockets. he collided with the man, earning a shout of "hey watch it, urchin!", and after a mumbled apology to the man, hina turned to watch him continue on this way down the sidewalk.

after he was sure the man wouldn't turn around, he looked down at the wallet in his hands, which he had skillfully snagged from the man's back pocket. he grinned, opened the wallet and took all the paper and coin cash available, and dropped it by his feet as he slinked off into the growing crowd. he never took more than loose cash, as credit cards didn't really have any use to him. he could occasionally hack one, but it wasn't very safe, as they had trackers and all. it was best to leave that to someone less careful. now, what for breakfast?

word count - 544 // ooc - this is awful lmao sorry
runnershigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ii

Postby important » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:13 am

A C E - H A S H I M O T O

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[
xxx gender: male - location: main street - role: rebel - tags: akira xxx ]
ooc: incoming, aha. god bless you, ace.

ace quickly finished with the snack cake, tossing the wrapper onto the ground. sure, yes, there was a waste bin down the street a little ways from where he stood. no, he was not about to waste his time just to toss it there. hashimoto rose to his feet, dusting off the seat of his pants and looking around blearily. in the distance, he saw someone he recognised. which was actually very rare, even despite his circumstances. he picked up his pace to a jog, heading in the direction of the silhouette. it took him a minute, but he finally distinguished the shape to be akira. excitement flooded his expression, causing his jog to quickly turn into a sprint.

and his sprint immediately led to his ultimate pride-shattering fall. in ace's lame attempt to catch himself, he grabbed onto a bin, causing it to topple over and spill trash - wrappers, food, paper, etc. - everywhere. hashimoto also ended up on the ground, which was no surprise at all. he immediately pick up the bin and tossed everything back inside, standing up. he was pouting, but didn't say much of anything yet. akira as just close enough to where he could have heard if he was paying attention, but not close enough to be directly affected.

he finally caught up to the boy, tapping his shoulder twice and stopping just long enough to actually catch his breath in the event of things. ace winced, mostly at the thought of akira having seen the whole ordeal. he knew akira wouldn't get mad, but he knew that sanada tended to worry, which made him worry in turn. a vicious cycle. "whoa, sorry." he greeted akira with, before continuing, "hiii!" his happiness despite the accident was clear in both his actions and his voice. ace moved with zero precision, it kind of broken up and choppy. his speech was a slightly higher pitch, too. ace smiled at him, rocking on his heels to his toes and back again repeatedly. he hadn't talked to anyone all morning, and really, it was depressing to an extent. he silently hoped that akira would actually spare him the time of day, and at the very least a conversation.

at least akira didn't treat him nearly like daravia tended to. he just got in the way most of the time, but sometimes it wasn't his fault when things went to all-hell. ace wasn't horrible at everything, no, but he wasn't good at the things they wanted him to be good at. he was good at making friends, but not good at stealing, threatening, or anything that had to do with violence. he believed they were more concerned over his safety than anything when something turned into either a fist or blade fight. (he was always pushed to the back, told to duck and not get in the way.) which, he never really did like fighting, so it wasn't like he was complaining too much. he just wanted to be self-dependant for once.
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - ★ The weak & The innocent! two. //

Postby feather' » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 am

xx
xx

KotetsuxxxxTanji
      ──────────────────────────────★─

xxDang, this is one good cookie. Kotetsu thought as he toke another bite. He had only been walking down the street for a couple of minutes now, and his house had just disappeared from his sight. The red haired boy was so busy eating the cookie and looking at all his surroundings trying to take them all in, that he sadly hadn't really noticed Daichi until the boy spoke to him. Kote rarely escaped from his house this early in the morning and hadn't been paying much attention to the sidewalk, but instead watching the few birds flying from one tree to another.
      xxSpinning around rather quickly to look and see who had called his name Kotetsu quickly grinned at the sight of Daichi. If that's who it was. Spinning around so fast had resulted in Kotetsu's hair getting in the way and covering his eyes. Brushing aside his bangs revealed that it was in fact Daichi, and his eye's brightened up. The shy boy had decided to approach him? Kote couldn't help but find this a bit strange, but nonetheless he was happy that Ichi had decided to talk to him." Why hello Daichi! It's nice to see you!" He exclaimed gleefully." It's been a while since I last saw you. How have you been?" Kotetsu asked. He was a bit curious to know how he was doing, but said this more because he felt it was necessary to continue talking. It wasn't very hard to tell that Daichi was a bit uncomfortable by how red his cheeks were, how he was keeping his head low, and that he was pulling on a string hanging from the hem of his sleeve. Kotetsu figured that It might make him feel a bit less awkward if there was less pauses in the conversation.
      xx" Oh!" Kotesu said when he suddenly remembered the event happening that evening. The information his butler had told him had some how managed to easily slip his mind. " Have you heard about the party this evening? I assume your family's going to be there, right?" He asked with his head slightly tilted to the side, this allowed him to see Ichi's pretty golden cat-like eyes a bit better. He's short like Akira... Kotetsu noted when looking him up and down, and then noticed the boy's bright boy sweater with three cat head's down the center." I like your sweater." Kote added with a bright grin. And who wouldn't love it? That was one awesome sweater.

Akira xxxSanada
      ────────────────────────────★─
      statues : rebelxtags : Ace xlocation : street

xxAkira had been silently walking down the street, and keeping his head low so he wouldn't have to make eye contact with anyone. The boy's curiosity was always able to get the best of him though so when he heard someone running down the side walk behind him he turned and spotted Ace. Oh shot! He thought immediately his red-orange eyes widening. " Hey be car-" Akira had been about to warn Ace to be careful after he stopped in his tracks so he could catch up, but it was much to late. Ace tripped over and fell to the ground, while managing to knock over a trash bin in the processes.
      xxJust watching Ace fall over made Akira wince. He had pulled one hand out of his pocket ready to head back down the side walk to he could help Ace up. The clumsy rebel quickly got to his feet though and cleaned up whatever had tumbled out of the garbage can. He must have gotten used to having to do this. Akira stuffed his hand back into his pocket, before he turned around when hearing the wailing of a siren. A few fire trucks were sailing down the road in the direction of a billowing column of smoke. Daravia's awake... Akira thought to himself. There was no doubt in Akira's mind that the cause of the fire was no other then the hothead rebel.
      xxSomeone tapped on his shoulder and Akira looked around and saw that Ace had taught up to him. A concerned look appeared on the boys face quickly and he toke a moment to look over Ace to make sure that he hadn't gotten hurt." Are you feeling all right? That trash can didn't do a good job at keeping you up did it?" Akira asked placing a hand lightly on Ace's shoulder. He couldn't help but feel worried about Ace's well-being when he tripped and stumbled so often. The happiness that Ace so obviously still had despite the fall caused a tiny grin to show up on Akira's face, and made some of his concern go away. But his grin quickly vanished, and he asked Ace." Do you think Daravia did that?" He was pointing in the direction the firetrucks had gone, and were the smoke could be seen slightly over the tops of the other buildings. He was feeling compelled to learn more about what had happened with that fire. Was it just an accident or had Daravia really planned this? It wasn't long before he began to zone out thinking about the flaws this plan had, and would could have improved it.
      xx" I haven't had anything to eat yet. I was going to go get breakfast do you want to come Ace." Akira asked when he finally refocused on there conversation. He looked up at Hashimoto. Why is everyone taller then me.... He began to wonder whiling wait for an answer form him. Pretty much everyone Kira knew towered over him. His best friend was over a foot taller then him!

FB0C06F7803C
      ooc : I'm sorry that these replies aren't great and that they toke so long to get up! ;n;
feather'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ` three ]

Postby important » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:00 am

A C E - H A S H I M O T O

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
[
xxx gender: male - location: main street - role: rebel - tags: akira xxx ]

Ace laughed, blue eyes widening some at Akira's question. "Yeah! No, I'm fine, it's okay!" He ran his fingers through his hair, shaking his head slowly and also smiling. Hashimoto blinked before looking in the direction that Akira pointed to, squinting at the smoke before sighing heavily, his smile fading. "Knowing Daravia, I would assume so..." he huffed, pushing his hands into his pockets. He was slowly growing a bit worried as he watched the smoke grow thicker, curling lazily around the clouds. Half of him hoped that it was Daravia. Simply for the more reassuring thought that they wouldn't have to worry about anyone else but Daravia- who seemed to be a handful enough with her anger.

His gaze dropped a bit as he battled thoughts with himself before Kira spoke again. Ace shrugged in indifference before nodding as his final answer. "I already ate, but I'm still hungry," he explained. "But! Yes, I'd love to come with you. Maybe we could find Daravia... Make sure she's okay," he suggested. He was genuinely worried about their leader, who seemed to always be throwing herself into some form of trouble. He squeezed his hands together, subtly looking down to Sanada.

Ace decided quickly that it would be best to change the subject, and to discuss it later. "Where are you looking to go?" he asked the younger male, hands twisting back inside of his pockets. He was up for just about anything, but he didn't have much money. (2000 yen was hardly going to be enough for pay for them both for a decent sized breakfast.)
important

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me