FADING INTO ASH AND DUST

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: FADING INTO ASH AND DUST

Postby Dragonette_11 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:09 am

Accepted ^^
    Feel free to post on the discussion thread now c:

Hello everyone! I'm Dragonette_11, but you can just called me Dragon.

I've role played on Chicken Smoothie off and on for years now.

Like.. I mean YEARS... Five to be exact c:

Speaking of which, I want to get back into role playing on here again!

So if you're interested in having me in an RP, feel free to PM me!

If you're curious as to what sort of RP's I like, check out this

Role Plays I'm Currently In ;

NONE :c

All images belong to their respectful owners
Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:41 am

▌│█║▌║▌║Typsin Arioch║▌║▌║█│▌

♨Name/Nicknames.
Typsin is just fine unless someone gives him one.
(Tip-Sin)

♨Age.
As of now he's twenty-seven human years.

♨Gender.
Male.

♨Personality.
If you were to be on the receiving end of Typsin's venomous tongue or his quick wit, you could definitely say he was 'Ants at a pic-nic' He's rather pessimistic but the way he talks inclines one to believe he doesn't believe half of what he says. He has had a tendency to speak somewhat cryptically and in riddles and sometimes this annoys other. He plays the role of a fool well but he should in no way be underestimated. He's a very powerful magic user but not without his flaws of course. Typsin can be quick to anger but is equally as fast when it comes to calming himself and will apologize if someone was wronged too hard. Once he allows you into his personal bubble he's a just, honest man that will gladly advise and aid his allies in whatever it was they needed. His enemies however, should keep their distance.

♨History.
Typsin doesn't know his original parents, he was raised by traveling tradesmen after they found him as a young boy wandering alone, half starved. Taking pity on him they took him under their wing regardless of his origins and taught him many things. They belonged to no particular place and accepted almost anyone into their ranks as long as they were willing to work. He discovered his powers by accident and being raised by simply travelers he has no idea where they came from and he had to teach himself with no other members that were magic themselves. He had a relatively happy early life and has no idea how he ended up such a misery in such an extreme war and occasionally he feels he should leave and try to find his old home again. But he doesn't.

♨Species/Power
He is what you could call a "Blood Mage."
Meaning, He can control his blood (And only his blood) with extreme precision. He must cut himself or be cut for the blood to escape his body but then it can be molded and hardened into whatever he pleases, such as a sword or a deadly puddle of bloody needles. It's quite an extraordinary sight but as you can imagine it can be highly dangerous and could even kill him. If he is weakened or too unfocused his powers are only as strong as he feels and should he lose or use too much of his blood at one time, it will of course not be being pumped around his head or through his body and could put his life in danger. It's a delicate, but powerful ability he must watch carefully.

♨Appearance.
Typsin stand at around six-foot three inches, so he's rather tall, and that's normally what others notice about him first. His skin is a pale palette and his eyes a sharp, honey coloured brown. He has porcelain features, narrowed calculating eyes that crinkle in the corners when he laughs with a almost button like nose and lips between full and thin, a good shape with soft pink flesh. Across his nose is a light red hue, resembling a blush and if often mistaken for one even though he's not the blushing type. His hair is red, an auburn, unnatrual red., probably for the best since blood doesn't show up so great on a red surface. He also has a slight scruff on his face since he dislikes being clean shaven. His weight and build are average for a man his age, perhaps slightly over from muscle weight added on. His regular attire is robes and fur, mostly wrapped around his muscular form, for ease of movement and of course warmth.

♨Relationship Status.
Typsin is currently single and has no crush of lover.

♨Other.
He serves as a simple soldier, though he sometimes thinks above his station.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

Accepted ^^
    I'll put him up later, on mobile right now.

Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonette_11 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 am

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
| |
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

Near the
Battle Field

Alone

Single &
No Crush
A curly, blonde-headed girl stepped out from the shadows of the trees and into the morning rays of sunshine that fell upon the meadow. She was still rather young to be on her own, even at the age of seventeen, especially during these darkening times. Sun-kissed skin glowed healthily in the radiance of the sun while she stretched and took in a large breath of sweet air.

The young girl's name was Elizabeth, Elizabeth Anne Arabella. Born a sweet, innocent girl, Elizabeth still had troubles in her early life. Now, why was she out here, all alone? Well, behind all that innocence was a thief, and a rather wanted woman throughout the entirety of the kingdom of Istoth. Oh, but she was selfish and greedy about her thieving life! The girl helped others like herself as well; the poor and homeless, the weak and elderly, and any who simply needed help whom were worthy of it.

Unlike most women of the time, Elizabeth wore pants. Now, today she didn't wear her usual attire that she was found mostly in when thieving, but instead wore dark brown-black leggings, a white blouse that would be normally seen on a pirate, or some of those fishermen from Seulghem, that had bishop sleeves, which was also tucked into her leggings, a brown leather corset that curved into a point at the top at the middle of her body, a wide brown belt around her middle, and brown leather, pirate-like boots. There was another belt around her waist that held her sword and a variety of daggers. So in all honesty, she looked quite like a pirate today.

Any way, back to more important things. Elizabeth looked around and spotted her horse, Aiden, grazing nearby. She smiled at her stallion, and knew it was best to leave him behind for now. Why? Well, despite the beautiful today, Elizabeth had caught word that there was to be a battle today. Of course she wanted to at least catch a glimpse, so here she was, around a mile away from where the battle would supposedly take place Turning away from the meadow, the blonde headed girl headed into a forest that bordered it, and disappeared into the shadows.

After a while, Elizabeth appeared at the opposite end of the wooded area where it suddenly dropped into a steep cliff. Getting down on her belly, she crawled her way towards the edge and looked out upon a huge, vast plain. This was where the battle was suppose to take place. It was located between the two kingdoms, just about in the middle of them actually. From here it was five miles to Istoth, and five miles the other way to Seulghem. Her green eyes scanned the field intently, trying to spot any signs of either army.
Last edited by Dragonette_11 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dragonette_11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:05 am

Princess Evangeline "Evan" Blythe
female | eighteen | Isoth

in her room
dressing up as a man
no crush & single

I can take care of myself. I'll prove it.
format © vita.anima
Princess Evangeline sighed, making sure her door was locked. After hours of pestering her maid, she had finally convinced the motherly lady to leave her alone. Evan suspected that the maid somehow knew of Evan's plans, despite all her efforts to make it as subtle and quiet as possible. Evangeline, the beloved and beautiful princess of Istoth, was running away to fight in the impending war between her kingdom and the rival, Seulghem. She wanted to fight. She so desperately wanted to do something for her people other than watching them from a tall balcony, which is what she did most of the time, as well as attending feasts and boring old meetings. Evangeline wanted to be in the thick of battle, destroying enemies and defending her kingdom, not sitting in a room, pretending like everything was perfect! Evan loved her parents. She really did. But they treated her like a little girl. Granted, she was a young lady, and a royal princess at that, but that didn't mean she couldn't take care of herself. Ever since she was eight years old, she sought out fighting lessons in private, finding someone who would teach her in secret without telling another soul. That someone was her bodyguard. Ten years of training with a wide variety of weapons later, Evan was quite formidable in battle. Or at least, she was during training. She just hoped that the ferocity her bodyguard assured her she had would carry through to an actual war.
Now Evangeline was dressing in men's armor, so that no one would find out she was a woman. Women weren't normally allowed to fight, especially not the princess of Istoth. Wrapping her chest tightly, to hide her woman status, Evan also tied up her long hair, securing it in a tight bun and tucking it into a helmet. Wearing a dark tunic and leggings, she strapped on some leather armor to keep herself light and nimble. Evan would have to use speed to her advantage during the war, and so would have to sacrifice heavier, more protective armor. She just hoped that using light leather armor would allow her to move around and be more nimble than the soldiers wearing a full set of heavy steel armor.
Finishing the disguise, Evangeline looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was still feminine, but her chest was well-hidden, and the men's clothes and armor she had put on were big enough to hide her feminine her figure, but still fit decently well without her tripping or getting caught on anything. The small leather helmet she had shadowed her face, so no one would notice unless they took her helmet off. She wasn't wearing any makeup, either, and her long, snowy blonde hair was tucked away in the helmet.
Opening the door, Evangeline darted out, hoping that no one would see her. Praying to the gods that her little getaway stay in secrecy, Evangeline let out more than a few sighs of relief when no one spotted her. Finally getting outside, Evangeline followed the other soldiers marching outside of the city walls. She slipped in, quiet as a ghost, thanking her lucky stars and the gods that no one had noticed her missing, or spotting a stray soldier just darting into the army.
Marching with them made her feel more powerful. Evangeline ignored that she was a sight shorter than most of the other men, but of course, they were full-grown men and she was barely a legal woman. Evan glanced down, feeling mildly self-conscious, checking to make sure her weapons were secure. The sword strapped to her belt was one-handed, and she went without a shield for speed purposes. She didn't want to be hindered by unnecessary equipment, but she figured she could loot a shield from the battlefield if she ever needed one. A bow and quiver were slung over her shoulder, in case she needed to use some long-distance weapons.
Continuing to march, Evangeline failed at hiding her smile as she joined the army, feeling an overwhelming sense of freedom and strength. Nothing could stop her from proving her independence now. Evangeline was not longer the royal princess of Istoth. She was one of the men now, a soldier in disguise.

Leonidas "Leo" Gorgon
male | twenty | Seulghem

joining the army's march to the battlefield
strapping on his armor
no crush & single

I'm going to live for my kingdom, not die for it.
format © vita.anima
When Leonidas woke up, he was feeling lightheaded with excitement. He loved fighting and wars. Well, he didn't like all the death. Leo often went to sleep wondering about the families he had ripped apart by killing the enemy, but he agreed that it was a necessary evil. Leonidas didn't fear dying himself, but he feared his loved ones getting hurt. He wondered if anyone else had that same fear. Leonidas sighed, running a hand through his thick, curly hair, thinking about all the men he had killed. He had lost count over the years, and still had nothing to show for it. But still, there was a part of him that loved the glory of battle. He didn't fight for fame. He didn't fight for recognition. He fought because others couldn't fight. The people at home, the families, the women and children, they couldn't hope to protect themselves against Istoth, the enemy and their armies, so he did it for them. But still, Leo didn't want to die for his kingdom. He wanted to live for it, and see another day of safety for the civilians. He wanted to live and watch the families be safe and happy. He wanted to live so he could go another day defending his kingdom, what he loved most.
And so now, for those reasons, he was strapping on his armor. First, the tunic and leggings, then the pieces of armor. Since Leonidas was only a foot-soldier, he didn't have very heavy armor. Leo was given a full set of leather armor, but nothing steel or of better quality. The heavy armor was for the knights and the cavalry, not the foot-soldiers. Leonidas did wear his father's old cuirass though, which was made out of very good steel. It looked a bit funny, admittedly, over his leather armor, but he wore it for good luck, and it had kept him alive for this long, since he joined the army at sixteen.
As soon as he was done fitting the armor on, Leonidas slung his bow and quiver over his shoulder, strapped a shield to his arm, and belted his sword to his waist. He also placed a dagger in his boot, just in case he lost his other weapons, he wouldn't be completely defenseless. Finally ready with his armor and weapons, Leonidas put his helmet on and left his house, hugging and kissing his father goodbye. Outside, Leo joined the soldiers already marching to their destination, led by the ranking officers. Falling in step, the familiar beat of his feet to the ground comforted Leonidas, strangely enough. Smiling at his comrades and brothers in armor, Leonidas marched a little bit quicker, the beat feeling just a little bit faster, and maybe brighter too.

{
        Evangeline took all of Leonidas's muse. ;w;
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 am

Typsin was woken when a chill slithered into his robe like a cold snake and he was startled up, making little noise as his form shuffled in the undergrowth. Wait? What? Ahh, right, He'd slept in the woods last night, tired of the regular goings on in the kingdom of Istoth. He was so sick of hearing about the war he was fighting, it would be excellent if for one day he could return, get drunk and go to bed without hearing one word of death or fighting.
It wasn't that he didn't understand where they were coming from, many had lost family members, friends, lovers in this war and it was natural for it to be on the tip of everyone's tongues, but he didn't care for it.
He slowly rose to his full height of six foot and stretched up his arms, reaching for the low hanging leaves of the trees above him where he'd slept on the outskirts of the field the next battle would be in. He tightened the robes around his form, pulling his boots high around the top of his shins and re-did his arm wraps. Not that they held much use for him, having to undo them in order to use his powers at the start of the battle anyways.
He then sat again and enjoyed the small meal he had stored away in his bag in peace, nothing too sugary of heavy should it effect his powers and he didn't want to be useless. With only the hollow woods around him he practically pricked his ears and listened out for any sign of approaching soldiers of either side. He gave a rather unhappy noise when he could pick up distant rumblings in the earth, the woods around him silenced whatever rustlings there were as he focused on the noise, trying to determine it's source.

({I tried})
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reasonable. » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:30 am

╔════════════════════╗
"one-of-a-kind elf"|Merideth Abigail Mortor
location = Seulghem, preparing for Battle
gender = Female
age = 20
Mood = Anxious and Excited
╚══════════════════════╝
Merideth woke up with a start, a small scream escaping her lips as her eyes flashed open in worry. The dark brown orbs of worry circled as she looked around, her brown hair still braided back from yesterdays late night training in the forest. Sitting up and avoiding the large plank just above her head, she ducked underneath the floorboards as she made her way over to her dresser. She was still in the mens clothing, her dark black hair flowing down to her back and ending at her elbows. She had always pinned it inside of her helmet when preparing for battle, and the sounds of thuds from the upstairs room her father slept in immediately told her he was preparing as well. Shifting on her feet, she threw her closet door open, smiling in pleasure to find the green shirt and the large chestplate of armor awaiting her, along with the green pants and thin boots as well. Throwing them on over the tanned clothing she wore to sleep, she gazed at her slimming appeal in the mirror before shaking her head slowly and hurrying upstairs, squeezing herself through the hole in the floorboards and brushing off dust before staring at the people huddled in her home. They were humans, some dwarves, but mostly the folk of the kingdom who were too elderly or too young to fight in battle. "Everyone be safe while I'm gone.." She spoke clearly, her words flowing like a stream of water. "There are weapons in the cupboards if some try and come in themselves." She bent down to meet face to face with a young girl, only at the age of six who was wide-eyed in fear. "Take care Dottie." She murmured, her stomach twisting in knots for fear of the little girl dying. Wrapping her in a hug, she set her down beside her frail mother before hitching the bow and arrow over her back silently and walking outside, locking the door and placing it firmly shut with a chair before climbing out the window to find her father staring back at her.

Her father and Merida had both been considered to look somewhat of the same. His thick black hair chopped close to his pointed ears, just like her own. Nodding slowly, she leapt ontop of her stallion, Barron, before whipping his reins and riding off, giving one last glance to the home behind her before sighing and turning back to look at the path in front of her. Leaping off her horse and placing her helmet over her head firmly, covering the fact that she was female, even though most people knew she was one of the strongest warriors in Seulghem. She was not a part of the army, no, but she still fought like one. The people of the kingdom had not allowed her to fight for the army, which she had greatly obliged but failed easily. Whipping the bow and arrow from her back, she cast
a glance towards the large castle that the members of royalty had lived in. She had always felt strongly about them, a feeling of jealousy that they had such a perfect place to live in while she had to take care in a small space underneath the floorboards of a one roomed house. Shaking her head slowly, she looked back and gripped firmly onto the rein of Barron, trying to steady him as he whinnied, the sense of blood probably overwhelming him as she held on tightly, wishing it would come sooner than it had been.
Last edited by reasonable. on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
reasonable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:45 am

--------------
ALVERE.

male :: royal :: twenty :: seulghem
tagged - leonidas

--------------
    Normally the Royal Guard of Seulghem was stationed in the city, around the palace in order to protect the royal family. Well, they weren't called the Royal Guard for nothing, were they? Any number of dangers could sneak their way into the Palace and slaughter their monarchs if the Guards were not there - it had happened in the past and it would happen again if there were no preventative measures. Alvere was normally stationed at the front entrance, typically, although he was often sent out to accompany any of the royals when they gave in to the urge to travel through their capital. However, with the war coming to a long, built-up climax, half of the Royal Guards had been sent with the King and his son, Prince Aeron, to protect them in the up-coming battle. Every single one of them was clad in light but strong metal armour, and to mark his place as one of the captains, extra, high quality leather armour over one arm (his right) and a blue cape, matched with a a tricorn of sorts that would be swapped for a helmet when the time came.

Alvere was no stranger to battle. His torso bore many healed wounds, scars that marred his flesh with their ivory stripes. Once he'd almost lost his hand, but thankfully the cut had not been deep enough to severe it and it had been treated by the healers before he had plunged back into the chaos, sword whirling and eyes alight with fire. And on those rare occasions that he had attended patrols, he had learnt to operate on his comrades, sewing up their wounds with skill enough that it could be placed on a royal garment and no one would be any the wiser. Most of the recent scars upon his frame had been fixed up by himself, when the healers had been too busy, too preoccupied, with the near-death cases but he had needed treatment.

Now he marched at the front of the army. Well, marching wasn't exactly the word. As a Royal Guard, he rode upon a steed and their semicircle curved around the back and sides of their leader and their prince. Slowly, the ones of the end broke away and rode up and down the line, instilling hope into the troops. When they rejoined it was as fluid as water and they joined the middle, moving each guard along. The process just kept going as they continued their short march towards the battlefield.

Soon it came to Alvere's turn and he dug his boot-clad heels into the flanks of his steed, a sleek black stallion, to urge him sideways. This was aided by the tugging of the leather reins and they performed a sharp u-turn before he forced the equine into a brisk gallop, head held close and upright, as was the traditional custom. A cloud of dust formed in his wake. As he did so, he called encouragement. "Not much further now, lads! Soon we'll be back home with our wives and wenches!" Heading to the back, Alvere prepared to turn around when he spotted a new arrival. "Oi, foot soldier! Leonidas Gorgon!" He grinned, pulling his steed closer. "Fancy seeing you here, eh?"
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duckworth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 am

Leonidas "Leo" Gorgon
male | twenty | Seulghem
tagged: Alvere

marching
talking to Alvere
no crush & single

Maybe I will be part of the Royal Guard one day...
format © vita.anima
    Leonidas was marching obediently, keeping his gaze level and not making eye contact with the others. He didn't really like talking while marching. It tended to throw off his marching tempo. Leo could be a tiny bit OCD about his marching. He figured he wanted to be as organized as possible before the big storm or battle, and walking evenly helped him keep calm.
    Leo watched the king and prince riding up at the front, surrounded by their team of guards, named appropriately the Royal Guard. Leonidas wouldn't mind being a part of that, but of course, he'd prefer being a knight. Either way, serving in the army since he was sixteen, it had been four years and no promotion to a higher rank. Oh well. It would come soon enough, and the ambitious but level-headed Leonidas knew that by working hard and being dedicated, someday his dreams would come true, at least partly.

Leonidas was marching, just marching, walking along with the other foot-soldiers, when he was suddenly greeted by a member of the Royal Guard. His mind blanked on the man's name, but he looked around his age, although his face seemed older, more mature. Leo heard the Royal Guard member say something about getting back to their "wives and wenches". Leo frowned at this, but was glad to hear that they had almost reached their destination. Still, the thought of being disloyal to your partner made him feel uncomfortable, something he voiced when the Royal Guard spoke to him. After thinking briefly, the name of the man jumped to the front of his mind. Alvere Schott, famous for his blunt words and dirty mind. Leo respected him, even when he was a bit too flirty and amorous for his own good, but it wasn't like Leonidas knew the Royal Guard member all that well anyways. All he knew was that Alvere was renowned for his prowess in battle, part of the reason he was on the Royal Guard, and riding a horse, not walking like a common foot-soldier.
    Which was why Leo was rather surprised when Alvere bothered to speak to him. Was it because he was just a tiny bit late leaving his home and joining the march? Frowning, Leonidas slowed walking a little bit to speak to the man on horseback. It wasn't as if he was disloyal, or abandoning his king. Leonidas was just as loyal as any man, if not more. The worry disappeared when Alvere just stated his name and smiled with that ridiculous grin of his.
    "With all due respect, sir," Leonidas began, keeping his gaze lowered carefully, "if you have a wife, you shouldn't have a wench. Someone as noble and of rank as you should know of loyalty," Leonidas dared to state, with the most subtle tint of sarcasm in his voice. As an afterthought, he added, "Sir," almost as an apology. Meeting Alvere's gaze now, almost defiantly, he said quite sincerely, in his quiet, yet carrying voice, "It will be an honor to fight with you and the rest of the Royal Guard, as well as my King and Prince."
duckworth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greenleaf » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 am

uilinnor wallowflight

an elf of Seulghem

T he day had dawned with a bloodred sky; Tuilinnor, who had been up since false dawn as per usual, had watched the rising of the sun with a grim expression marring his usually-fair features. 'Blood will be shed on a red sun's rising' was one of the proverbs he had often heard by his elders; as an elfling before the war he had dismissed such notions as foolish petty talk, but now he couldn't help but wonder whether or not this saying had a ring of truth in it.

He had ended the day's hunting early; in the few brief wary minutes that he had entered the human city of Seulghem to trade off his kills, he had noticed that a few of the merchants in the black market seemed agitated, always glancing over their shoulders as if expecting the guard to come pouncing on them. And it was partially true, as well; from his vantage point in the tall forests behind the city, he had spied many soldiers trotting about in their gleaming armor, forming painfully neat ranks as they gathered weapons and steeds; hosts of preparation going underway. Soon enough, a fair-sized gathering of Seulghem's guard and foot soldiers were marching out of the city, heading towards the Istoth border.

War, battle and ruin, were the dark thoughts that plagued the elf's mind as he moved silently along with the battle company, making sure to keep to the comforting shadows of the trees. Over the years, he had developed a habit of watching the many, many squabbles and feuds that happened between the two kingdoms. Whatever derogatory remarks his family made about mortals, Tuilinnor didn't think they were all that bad, and besides; he technically was a citizen of Seulghem whether he liked it or not. He might as well do the least he could by helping out his kingdom during battle.

Tension was so thick in the air he could practically smell it. Despite himself, uneasiness churned in the depths of his gut as he peered through the trees, trying to get a glimpse of what was going on. Armed folk were everywhere; the glint off the weapons of the Royal Guard could scarcely be seen through the mass of soldiers and foot soldiers, and it was so strangely silent, too; if any of the warriors were talking, then the rhythmic thump of marching feet drowned out the voices. He had a faint notion that the fight today would be particularly bad.

He sped on ahead and came to a careful halt at the very edge of the forest eaves. The woodland ended abruptly here; it appeared that the battle would be occurring in the vast plains between the borders. To be spotted by the Seulghem company wouldn't be necessarily dangerous, as he wasn't an intruder, but it would still spark off uncomfortable questions, as well as a predictably embarrassing dismissal. He was only a hunter, after all; even he would admit that he wasn't necessarily a solider, as he had never received any proper training with weapons. Battle would be dangerous, too, if he was caught up in the heat of it; the only arms he carried were a small hunting dagger and a long knife, while the arrows and short bow that he carried on his back would hardly be deemed appropriate for combat.

For a few long moments he wavered between the dark shadows and the bright daylight; the logical side of him pointed out that he needed not be part of this, and that he could easily just turn back and vanish into the trees, resuming his hunt; but his heart (and that damnable loyalty that burned inside it) was begging him to just sneak along after the Seulghem company, just this once, and help out, if just a bit, with battle. You won't be seen if you're cautious, a little voice at the back of his head urged. There'll be too many people for anyone to take any real notice of you; you would just be mistaken as a young soldier or one of the elf warriors, or something.
      He hesitated, and hesitated again, before he practically fell out of the tree's shade and emerged blinking in the sunlight.
      He immediately crouched down behind the little shrubbery there was and prayed, rather vainly, that he wouldn't be seen.

tags: none

Code: Select all
[center][size=180][color=#408000][b]T[/b] uilinnor [b]S[/b] wallowflight[/color][/size]

[size=120]an [b][color=#008000]➵[/color] elf[/b] of Seulghem[/size][/center]

[list][list][size=150]T[/size] [size=95]ext[/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by Greenleaf on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me