Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ V.2 - Rᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ V.2 - Rᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:07 am

{{ Based on a Turkish TV show.

Have you ever fallen for someone you shouldn't have? Either it's someone who you know will never love you back or it's completely forbidden. Either way, you have fallen for someone you really shouldn't have and now be ready to pay the price.

Welcome to the Ziyagil mansion, the home to Resat Ziyagil a huge businessman of Turkey. He though only has two kids and his wife died when his second son was born but yet his house is a full house because of the family members. They all live a happy life, no one degrades another because the other is a servant or an orphan but yet they all live happily and like a family. That is until that fateful day arrived when Resat Ziyagil married a woman much younger than him and she became a step-mom to is already teenaged kids. Will they accept it? Ever since her arrival, things gone bonkers. People start thinking differently and love blossoms in the air but it's not a productive flower ready to blossom but a cactus type plant that once grown will give nothing but pain.

Will love between an older man and younger woman, between a step-foster son and a step foster mom, a foster brother and sister, a prince and the pauper, the driver with a princess, a nanny with the man of the house and the heir with a simple maid will ever be accepted? No! It will never, but the heart can't stop loving.
Last edited by Takin' a Hiatus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 am

{{ It was so hard to find the face claims!

The businessman wrote:Image
Kaan Ziyagil;; is a man in his late thirties. He fell for a girl in high school and both got married instantly having their first daughter at the age of Seventeen! But after the birth of his second son, his wife died and he was left alone with two children. He spend most of his youth for his children that is when he fell for a teenaged girl who is almost the same age as his daughter! Most people don't accept his marriage but he doesn't care.
Face claim;; Kaan Tasaner
Played by;; ♪ Bᴇɪɴɢ Rᴏsʜɴᴀ ♫

The young bride wrote:Image
________;; is a woman who was born and bred with hatred. Her mother cheated on her father and this made her father die from a heart attack. She still remembers all of this and found her father in Kaan. She made no hesitation and married the much older man. She later falls for the Foster son
Face claim;; Barbara Palvin
Played by;; Open

Foster son wrote:Image
Augustine Novosad;; is the ward of Kaan. He was Kaan's best friend's only son who died in a plane crash. No one wanted the young orphan but Kaan took the boy in and loved him like he was his own son. The love was so much that the boy ended up like a prince and rather spends most of is times in clubs and girls and barely thinks of studying. He loves all of them and thinks of them as his own family. He at first likes the foreign exchange student but later starts developing feelings for the Young bride.
Face claim;; Engin Ozturk
Played by;; sakatoharaki

The nanny wrote:Image
________;; is a beautiful French girl in her mid or late twenties. When the younger son of the Ziyagil's was born, she was appointed to work as a maid when she was just in her teens and since the kids grew attached to her, she was soon appointed as a nanny. Her mother was dead and her father abandoned her, she was ready for the job and took care of the children like a mother would. She always loved Kaan but never once spoke of it.
Face claim;; Keira Knightley
Played by;; Open

The daughter wrote:Image
____________;; is the first born and the only daughter. She had experienced to see her mother's death at the fragile age of two and has become a difficult person ever since. She is psychologically weak and after too much emotional strain can fall unconscious. She throws fits when angered and is biased of her father's new wife. She is a daddy's girl. Though at first it appears that she hates Foster brother's silly teasing and pranks on her but soon enough she falls for him and is slightly guilty by that though both are not related to each other in any way.
Face claim;; Hazal Kaya
Played by;; Open

The ex-criminal servant wrote:Image
Roshna Bahargül Noor;; is yet another servant at Ziyagil mansion with a dark past that only Kaan knows. She is the daughter's best friend. She sometimes works in the kitchen or garden, but is mostly there for cleaning. The girl completely tries to ignore the flirtatious Foster son and believes herself to like the driver for his powerful personality but will she really be able to ignore the blonde's charm for too long?
Face claim;; Tuba Buyukustun
Played by;; ♪ Bᴇɪɴɢ Rᴏsʜɴᴀ ♫

The driver wrote:Image
________;; is an orphan who was adopted by Kaan but instead of the Foster son this one wants to earn on his own and walk on his own steps. That is why as soon as he grew up, he decided to help around the house and found pride to be a driver and not live on other's money. He though a proud man, sadly falls for the daughter
Face claim;; Francisco Lachowski
Played by;; Open

The son wrote:Image
___________;; is the second son and barely two years younger than his sister. He is a lively boy who loves to play video games and have fun. He admires the Foster son as an older brother a lot and often tries to imitate him. He believes himself to be the cause for his mother's death.
Face claim;; Zachary Gordon
Played by;; Open

The maid wrote:Image
_________;; Her parents used to work in the Ziyagil house before they moved to Germany but she insisted that she wanted to stay here for a while at least until she graduates high school. She is a hot-tempered girl who reacts easily and gets jealous easily. She isn't bad at heart but often does things she shouldn't do. Often gets attracted to the Son
Face claim;; Bella Thorne (The younger one please.)
Played by;; Open

The helper wrote:Image
_______;; is the helper around the house and deals with the electronic stuff, shopping for groceries and other managing stuff. He is in his twenties and is usually calm, sweet, silent and hardworking. He quietly likes the young nanny.
Face claim;; Ian Somerhalder
Played by;; Open

Last edited by Takin' a Hiatus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴜʟᴇs

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:37 am

Rᴜʟᴇs

1. First off, i just want to get something straight. if you do not read the rules, i will ignore you entirely. there are things the people who read the (whole) rules and things the people who don't read the rules do. so it would make it a lot easier if you read the rules

2. You can have up to two or three characters. But please have it one male and one female if that is so; the third can be of either gender, it doesn't matter. Doesn't matter if you take just one character, but you have to be willing to have another if needed. I'll take a third myself if needed.

3. Be very very active! I'm not going to be easy on this one at all! I want a reply once in three days and I assume you'll give it to me. After every three days I'll give you a warning and after three warnings I'll give you a strike and once you get three strikes you are out! Further I will message you when you aren't active so do listen to me, reply and possibly post for heaven's sake!

4. Pictures can be provided and I will help with forms if needed so. I'm very helpful and easy going as long as you follow all the rules and remain active.

5. Please give your applications and reservations through PM's. I will give you twenty-four hours to post your form, and I will give you up to the start of the role play to finish it. However, when I give you the message to finish your form, I expect it to be done by the next day. If you do not post/finish your form, I'm afraid I'll have to give the spot to someone else.

6. Forms should be made by yourself and I expect it to be pretty.

7. I want at least a paragraph of five to seven lines per post and you can go as high to four paragraphs of five to seven lines; but that is all! During writers block you can write three lines but it shouldn't be an excuse every time.

8. I don't want people to quit my role plays so if you are joining at least role play for two or three months or else don't join. After two months you decide to quit, you have to provide a person who'll take your place because no one joins a role play with many pages done.

9. Do not ignore my word or message or anything at all! Because I can tell when you do trust me on that one!

10. Please do add drama and try to possibly make this humorous as well. And try to make it interesting.

11. Once again, I'll help in everything! Forms to images just be ACTIVE!

Last edited by Takin' a Hiatus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kᴀᴀɴ Zɪʏᴀɢɪʟ

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:38 am

Could you check my pulse for me
To see if I'm alive
Cause every time that I am near you
Is the only time I feel alright
If there were any way
I could think to turn back time
I'd stay here with you
Sometimes I sit and wonder
Sometimes I feel like letting go
All I know is no one should have to be alone

I don't want to be alone
I don't want to die alone
I could fall apart here and now

I want to be with you, you, you
I only want to be with you, you, you

I don't want to be alone
I could fall apart here and now

Could you check my pulse for me
To see if I'm alive . . . .

- Sleeping with Sirens feat. MGK

Ah, gentlemen are we here for a meeting? Well, you have had taken an appointment now haven't you? An interview? God, did my secretary really allowed this? Remind me to get her fired! Anyways, you continue on with your little questions and I'll try to answer them; go on, I don't have all day.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your name?
Are you serious? Frankly, I can't believe that you came here for an interview and have no idea what my name is. I mean seriously, I'm a huge businessman of Turkey and you have no idea what my name is? Fine, I'll tell you, it's Kaan Ziyagil. Kaan is a Turkish name which means Khan, in other words it means ruler and as for Ziyagil that is my last last name.

Nicknames?
Uh, nicknames? Frankly, I'm not sure I would want to reveal any nicknames to you. But I really have none, my daughter and son call me daddy and my foster son terms me as uncle.Though, sometimes my daughter calls me sweetie, which I find amazingly adorable!

Your age?
Odd question once again but not as odd as the first. I am thirty two years old. I got married at the age of sixteen, my daughter was born before I was barely seventeen, entered the world of business at the age of nineteen and became a widower in my early twenties. Yes, I know; I did everything a bit too fast.

Gender?
You gotta be kidding me right now! You are kidding me right? Do I in any aspect look like a woman to you? I'm not sure whether you are here to interview me or insult me!? I'm most definitely, positively, absolutely a male.

What do you look like?
I, uh, I don't see the reason for asking this, . . . umm. Okay, well I am an average man with average appearances. I am fairly average in height as I reach the height of five feet and nine inches. I honestly don't know my weight but since I do work out to keep my mind and body balanced, so I'm fairly good enough; right? I have short brunette hair, that I prefer to be kept in one place and I have a pair of blue eyes. I like to keep a stubble and rather not shave it much as it hides the beauty spot on my upper lip; which people find nice but i find it weird. Oh, and I have a tattoo on my right arm.

Your family?

Well, from what I know, my father Adnan Ziyagil (Deceased); my mother Nur Ziyagil (Deceased); My much younger sister, Meriyem Ziyagil; my first wife Cemre Ziyagil (Deceased); my second wife, Zoe Garrett / Ziyagil; my daughter; my son; my first ward and my Second ward

Your life?
Well, I was born in Istanbul, Turkey nearly thirty three years ago. My father was a businessman much like me and was the founder of Ziyagil group of industries. Me and my sister had a lovely childhood, full of bright and lovely things. I was a studious boy and I loved to keep my head in the books but I also loved to party and have fun. When I entered high-school, I fell in love with a girl named Cemre. What she and I had was strong and soon we started dating and when we reached the eleventh grade, we decided to get married. It was sudden and nothing but a shock to our parents. Eventually her parents understood as she was pregnant but this made my parents revolt against me and I was ready to take that. I left my parents for a girl and we got married. It hadn't been half an year that I got my baby doll and the feelings I felt at that moment is something that i probably cannot express. Then I got to know that my father died of a heart-attack and I was left as the heir to the Ziyagil group of industries alongside my sister. Life was going fine then and all the financial problems we faced vanished. The same year, I heard about my company's manager's sudden death and the fact that he left an orphan son behind that was being rejected by his whole family. I was obviously angry more than what words can comprehend and adopted the child who was merely three to four years older than my daughter and at that time he was seven or eight years old. He was a shy boy and I can still remember him keeping to his room and crying behind trees or exhausting himself so he wouldn't have time to think much. It really used to break my heart but thankfully he got adjusted to our family and my daughter especially. At same time, we adopted another boy who was my dead driver's son and then later that year my wife gave birth to my second son and I was overjoyed. But that happiness didn't last too long as I soon found out my wife had gotten sick after giving birth to my son and was soon to find out that my wife was told not to give birth to my son but hidden it from me. It was painful, excessively painful to see my dear wife die slowly and painfully in front of my eyes. The same year she hired a maid about eleven or twelve years old and before she died, she gave the responsibility of my children on the girl! It was almost wrong but I didn't want to interrupt in my wife's wishes and chose to remain silent. Soon enough my wife died and that traumatized my daughter excessively. I wasn't the same either and lost all hope to life and would have committed suicide if it hadn't been for the children. My own two, my two wards, the maid and rest; all of them lighted my house and made it like heaven.

I never thought I would marry again,until I met Zoe Garrett who lost her father due to her mother and everyday I used to meet her in the cemetery and slowly I fell in love with her. When I told her, she admitted that she liked me too and we quickly planned about getting married. When I broke the news to my family, my son and wards were okay with it but my daughter was perfectly against it and I had to go through pains to get her to agree in my marriage but i still think she hates Zoe.

Who are you exactly?
I, Kaan Ziyagil, am a man who is lonely and quiet. I spent most of my life alone and I believe I never let myself live, I was too young when I got married, too young to become a father, too young to even consider adopting kids, too young to run a whole business empire! I experienced everything too early and now at the age of thirty two, I feel as if I am fifty or something! Now after years I realize that I need to live and this passion to live was ignited by my babe Zoe. Even though I am a man of commerce, i love artistry and therefore, I paint and enjoy wood-work. I am a man full of passions and hopes and a wish to lead my life better. I love my children and my family and I will go to the ends of the world to protect them. I am blind in the matter of trust and once I trust someone, I can never be suspicious of them no matter what! I am easily fooled and I can't stop this. My younger sister does guide me on this a lot. I may look like a tough guy, but I'm truthfully a sappy sweetheart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

forum © Me
character © Me
faceclaim © Kaan Tasaner
pictures © Original owners
Lyrics © Sleeping with sirens
Last edited by Takin' a Hiatus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rᴏsʜɴᴀ Nᴏᴏʀ

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:39 am

It's true, we're all a little insane.
But it's so clear,
Now that I'm unchained.

Fear is only in our minds,
Taking over all the time.
Fear is only in our minds
but it's taking over all the time.

You poor sweet innocent thing.
Dry your eyes and testify.
You know you live to break me.
Don't deny sweet sacrifice.

One day
I'm gonna forget your name,
And one sweet day,
you're gonna drown in my lost pain.

Fear is only in our minds,
Taking over all the time.
Fear is only in our minds
but it's taking over all the time.

And oh you love to hate me, don't you, honey?
I'm your sacrifice.

I dream in darkness
I sleep to die,
Erase the silence,
Erase my life.

Do you wonder why you hate?
Our burning ashes blacken the day
Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?
A world of nothingness blows me away.

You know you live to break me.
Don't deny.
Sweet sacrifice.

- Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence

See that girl right over there? Yes, her; she's Roshna Bahargul Noor. Her name means first ray of sunshine, her middle one means spring roses and well, the last is her last name with not much meaning to it.

She has no nicknames and would prefer if you wouldn't use one. Unless you do and end up getting killed or worst and she can do way worse. In the under-world matches she was termed as the "Black Tigress" for her agile and furious fighting moves. But there is no way, you'd know that name of hers and don't sue it or you're definitely done for.

The girl is eighteen years old. She was born on the eighteenth of April in nineteen ninety five in Karachi, Pakistan.

She is definitely a she and please don't say that in front of her; she'll take it as an insult and you don't want to go messing with an ex-boxing and wrestling champion, now do you? If yes, then you are suicidal try less painful ways to die.

The South Asian stands at the height of five feet and seven inches and is known to have a fine height. Her build is naturally athletic with broad shoulders, long and graceful neck, long arms and legs, prominent rib cage and very incredibly prominent collarbone. The girl has no curves though but has many beauty bones. Her build is great which was cut more into shape due to boxing and wrestling. She has long raven black tresses that fall down her tailbone and hips and almost reach her thighs. She usually keeps them tied up in a ponytail or bun and doesn't flaunt her glossy, perfect hair. She has big ebony-colored eyes adorned by long and dark lashes. Her facial features, eye movements and expressions are sharp due to her South Asian heritage. She has a perfect set of teeth and though she doesn't smile much, has a beautiful one. Her dressing style is pretty casual and modest and is usually seen wearing clothes that camouflage her perfect shape unless she is practicing boxing, then you get to see her in a tight black or white tank top. She has two piercings in her ears, scars down her back and a tattoo of her fighting name "Black Tigress" on her arm.

The eighteen year old likes kick-boxing, boxing, wrestling practicing and getting to beat people up as it releases her frustration. She also loves to watch grey skies for hours and even tends to go watch the waves of the sea nearby in silence. She prefers to keep quiet to herself and keep herself busy in work. She also enjoys to listening to music and listens to it quietly on her i-pod. She in her life loved music a lot and though that passion died a bit due to her twisted life, the passion remains inside of her. She also sketches in her free time and hums silently. She loves kittens, pianos and the color pink though she'd never admit that. She likes to talk with Rae as she helps her feel like she's back in her own normal teen life.

The girl dislikes people getting to close to her, sharing her life with people, people invading her private space, people curious about her and through out many kinds of stupid, proud, perverted, snobby people and jerks. She has a particular disliking for pervs and flirts. The girl also dislikes Augustine and does show it a lot through expressions but never words.

The lass is a quiet person who rarely talks except with Rae. Her silence usually hides her frustrated personality. She is usually silent but once talking, will drench your body and soul with sarcastic remarks. That mostly happens to people she doesn't like and she really doesn't like most people. She hates men and not like a general feminist, but her hatred is far more in depth. She is usually seen without any expressions and has her typical 'zombie-like' look on her face. She is mentally and physically tough and brutal. Herr heart is colder than ice and won't melt and almost anything. After every few seconds she'll toss a sarcastic remark at you and won't even be sorry for it.

She has many mental complexes and problems like phobia of men getting too close to her personal space, speeding cars and cops. Her past has left a deep scar on her and has altered her completely from the silly and sweet girl to the mess she is today.

Roshna Noor was born into a happy Pakistani family as the family's first born and only daughter. She was her daddy's little girl and mama's angel. Her whole childhood was spent happily with her brother and their little family was at peace. She was a crazy and unpredictable girl who always lightened the mood and made everyone happy with her mere presence. Things were fine until her parents decided to visit her aunt in America and that's when things got complicated. Her aunt and her family were all nice people except her cousin Roderick, who was a drug addict. One day,s he was coming back to her aunt's house after visiting a local cafe, met her cousin who tried to give her a lift and as the raven-head wasn't aware about her cousin's addiction and downright wrong personality, agreed to it. During the drive, when the boy closed in, she ignored it at first but soon the limits were crossed and she retorted, slapping her cousin across the face. The boy fought back and before they knew it, the car ran over a man killing him. All the blame was laid on the adolescent who couldn't fight back and was sent to juvy. When she returned she was eighteen, she was expected to go back to Pakistan where her family was waiting for her but instead she went to Turkey with the money that was supposed to be used to travel back to her own country. When she arrived to the new land, she at first tried to find jobs but since she got none, she tried different means and ended up in the illegal underground fighting. Since, the girl was a black belt in judo and had learned a bit of kick-boxing and boxing during her time in the juvy, she was accepted after some training of course. And the girl spent three months fighting illegal boxing and women wrestling. She went as far as blind matches and steel cage matches. She was a pro at her best and was greatly admired by the people who used to bet on her until she had a serious accident and was told she couldn't fight anymore because of one more injury on her stomach and she'll probably die. This led to two weeks of starvation, until she was found by one of the servants of the Ziyagil mansion and after Kaan Ziyagil heard about her, she was appointed as a servant and helper around the house. The girl also is home-schooled so she can carry on her studies that were left hanging when she went to the juvy.

forum © Me
character © Me
faceclaim © Tuba Buyukustun
pictures ©Original owners
Lyrics © Evanescence
Last edited by Takin' a Hiatus on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Takin' a Hiatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ V.2 - Rᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ

Postby sakatoharaki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:42 am

[quote="sakatoharaki"]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Aᴜɢᴜsᴛɪɴᴇ Nᴏᴠᴏsᴀᴅ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tʜᴇ Fᴏsᴛᴇʀ Sᴏɴ
Nationality: Czech
Height:5'10"
Weight: 175
"Hey everyone Augustine Novosad here.
Obviously I'm a male if you don't
believe me you can check on it.
I still pretty young I'm only 20
so I still got a many years ahead
of me. So I guess you want to
know a little about me huh? Ok
let's see. My dad was a multimillionaire
who owned several banks and car
dealerships. He created an
empire of power and wealth.
which he left to me. Of
course I have a pretty good idea
of what is expected of a head
honcho. Let me tell you it's not
much. My dad was constantly on
me about how I should act but
I know perfectly well that he
lived in luxury. And that trickles
down to me. Partying, luxury,
women, cars. I have the money
to have it all and believe me I
use it. Sadly enough my father
died in a plane crash when I was
about 13. That's when Kaan took
me in as his own. The man had
always treated me like a nephew
anyway so the transition was
natural. And though Kaan is only
holding my empire until I graduate
I am fining it hard to get into my
studies.

Lɪᴋᴇs
There is not much that I dislike.
No seriously though. I love women.
I love all women. They are called
the fairest sex for a reason, right? I
also love to party but I mean who
does not love to have a good time?
But me I take it to the extreme
which can get me in trouble but hey
you have to live hard to really enjoy
life. My toys are another thing that I
absolutely love. With my dad's money
I have a lot of them my favorites are:
My Bike
My car

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs:
I hate people who think they can muscle
their way through anything. Yes they can
throw their fists around but when the
lawyers come out they get scared. I also
hate circus, they are dirty and cruel.

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ

Cotton candy, laced in gold
Stack that money, sushi roll
Bottles up, feeling throw'd
V.I.P it, overload

~My World: Iggy Azalea~
Aᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
I am a pretty handsome man.
I am fairly tall 5'10" and fairly
slim but I am toned up. Its not
heavy muscle but I am definitely
in shape. My hair is a sandy blonde
that is fairly short. Oh cannot
forget my beard. Its full but I keep
it trimmed so I don't end up
looking like Santa Clause.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ
I am a frat boy with too much money.
I party hard, flirt with women, and
live life on the edge. If I am not
having a good time I really don't care.
Studying bores me I hate sitting around
for hours just to have to do it again later
on in the week. Me, I'd rather go out and
live life top the fullest. Most of the time
that is what gets me into trouble but hey
I can't get in the way of what makes me
happy.

I am quiting and giving some pets and items. I will also be back periodically.
sakatoharaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ V.2 - Rᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ

Postby Takin' a Hiatus » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:50 am

{{ Definitely accepted.
{{