➤ Santa Monica Blvd. - a life in Cali

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

➤ Santa Monica Blvd. - a life in Cali

Postby radiate, » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

radiatradiat
radiatradiat

NEW state, a NEW city, and NEW people

The common girl tired of living with her parents. They usual boy who wants to leave the house and have fun. They all
wanted to see what the life of living in California would be like. They are tired of going to college and want to live alone.
They decide to face their parents and tell them their situation.Some of their parents react good to the situation, others
are not that happy.But the scenario at the end is that some parents want them to be independent and live elsewhere.But
others with single moms or fathers are sad to let their baby leave the house. But they wish them the best of luck. Some
are fortunate with the money their parents gave them, others did not recieve the same luck.Though some counted on the
money they have recieved on their part-time job. Others struggling to pay their debts of college in time. Some have their
packs ready, others are so unorganized, they don't know what is where. Some are traveling by plane and others by car, and
some by bus.They are have different ranks and come from different families and different places. Some come from the
dump and others come from the most prestige places in the United States.But they all love on thing, and that is freedom.
They will arrive to the same area, with some same interests.Though for sure, they will have to find themselves some jobs,
and ways to live their lifestyle, but others might have their lives planned out already. They all might be different, but that
doesn't stop them to accomplish their goals and ways of living their life.That doesn't stop anything at all.

radiatradiat
radiatradiat
radiate,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ light as a petal - rules

Postby radiate, » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

radiatradiat
radiatradiat

RESERVATIONS;;Please pm me to reserve; i will give you more information about the roleplay.
LITERACY;;Try to post 2 paragraphs, or 400+ words ,this is a literate roleplay. radiate-radiate-rad
CS RULES;;Follow all the sites rules. and the forum rules.radiate-radiate-radiate-radiate-radiat

work in progress.

radiatradiat
radiatradiat
radiate,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me