♔𝙢𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙳 π™±π™»π™°π™³π™΄πš‚, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 π™²π™·π™°π™½π™³π™΄π™»π™Έπ™΄πšπš‚

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

♔𝙢𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙳 π™±π™»π™°π™³π™΄πš‚, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 π™²π™·π™°π™½π™³π™΄π™»π™Έπ™΄πšπš‚

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:49 am

some one hundred and fifty years ago, a wealthy family - the winthrops - came to a small, poor town with nothing but their money and a wish to help the town flourish. to make it their home. in eighteen fifty-one, the winthrops began to help build the town into something bigger. this included their famous winthrop hotel, which was built where an old bank used to stand, torn down just a decade before.

the hotel was small at first, but as the town gained more and more visitors, it began to expand. edward lyle winthrop, the founder of the hotel, was a likeable man with many friends and business partners. unfortunately he died in eighteen fifty-five, just two years after the hotel had first been established, in a robbery gone wrong. his wife, amara, took the place over and helped it grow. she gave it the beautiful design it still holds.

it was passed down through the family, generation after generation. and now, in 2003, arthur winthrop, the last man standing, is throwing a party. a little masquerade ball, in honour of it’s one hundred and fiftieth year since it’s establishment;

You are cordially invited to spend the night at the Winthrop Hotel. A night full of drinks,
music, dancing and a plethora of other activities. This party will be to celebrate the one
hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the hotel’s founding. It will commence at 19:00pm.
Please wear clothing in the style of 1850 formal wear.

Yours Sincerely,
Arthur Winthrop.

however, despite the good intentions of mr winthrop, the party is unfortunately cut short due to an.. incident. you see, this is the day the winthrop family goes extinct.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”πšπš„π™»π™΄πš‚ 𝙰𝙽𝙳 π™Έπ™΅π™Ύπšπ™Όπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:07 am

πšπš„π™»π™΄πš‚
    ☞ all site rules apply
    ☞ a discord will be made, please be prepare to join upon your acceptance as the planning will all be there!
    ☞ friendships and enemies are 100% encouraged
    ☞ seeing as it’s semi-lit, please make sure each post contains at least 300 words, 500 is preferred but by no means the minimum
    ☞ i’m pretty laid back when it comes to characters and plot points, if you have any ideas please do come to me or senna_ so we can chat!
    ☞ one β€˜special’ role per person, up to three roles per person overall
    ☞ please post forms + relations posts [if you feel inclined to do so] on the discussion thread

π™Έπ™½π™΅π™Ύπšπ™Όπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
    ☞ the hotel is pretty much in the middle of nowhere. the murderer will cut any contact to the outside world by shutting down the main power, meaning it’ll be a while before anyone knows about it. the hotel would have been shut for a few days anyway as arthur was going away to celebrate, and his staff would all have time off so everyone gets a break. there will be minimal staff [a few catering and one or two security] working on the night of the event, due to it being such a small gathering.
    ☞ in this roleplay, there will be a few secret roles; an undercover detective, an undercover assassin and of course, the murderer. these will be first come first serve, and kept secret between the players and either me or senna_. there will also be a medical professional and a sheriff. the rest of the roles will be celebrities of different industries. every one of these characters will have some kind of direct connection to the winthrops - arthur specifically. i’ll put specifics of the more distinct roles below.
    ☞ the undercover detective: preferably a personal investigator. the undercover detective will work alone to try and discover who the murderer is // the undercover assassin: hired by one of the celebrities to kill arthur winthrop, the assassin could either be working alongside the murderer OR try to find the real murderer and kill them as well. // the murderer: self-explanatory. if you’d like this role, pm me and i can give you some info! // the medical professional: the medical professional will be working with the sheriff to keep people away from the body and find out more information surrounding the crime scene. // the sheriff: the sheriff will at first work alongside the medical professional to help people stay away from the body before interviewing each of the people invited. // the mayor: the mayor, while very uptight and snooty, is forever in debt to the winthrops due to their help with the town. they'll most likely be a prime suspect.
    ☞ there will be 10-15 [flexible, depends on how many people are intereted] invitees, INCLUDING the β€˜special’ roles.
    ☞ every invitee will be wearing 1850 style clothing as well as masks bearing the faces of different animals. once again, first come first serve.
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:58 am, edited 6 times in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™²π™·π™°πšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™΄πšπš‚

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:28 am

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±π™΄π™°πš
    FULL NAME, kalcifier

πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙳𝙾𝙴
    VIVIAN SOMSRI, avicularia

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚πšƒπ™°π™Ά
    FULL NAME, res

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Ύπ™»π™΅
    JAIDYN ELKS, md,

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšπ™°π™±π™±π™Έπšƒ
    SAGE, borahae.

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπš„πš‚π™΄
    SUNGMIN, a ghost!

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚πš†π™°π™½
    CORINNE SANKT, senna_

πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽
    CHRISTOPHER HALSTON, otisblue
    πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚π™²π™Ύπšπ™Ώπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
    LILLIAN NIGHTSHADE, otisblue

πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙾𝙲𝙺
    APOLLO KIM, borahae.

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπ™³π™΄πš
    MAGNOLIA CARTWRIGHT, avicularia

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Ήπ™°π™Άπš„π™°πš
    FULL NAME, res

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™±πš„π™»π™»
    PIERS GUERRA-EVARISTO, humanest

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·π™Ύπšπš‚π™΄
    FULL NAME, res

πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™΅π™Ύπš‡
    BODIE KANG, md,

πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš‚π™΄πšπ™Ώπ™΄π™½πšƒ
    SANTIAGO DA SILVA, foe paw
Last edited by κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. on Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:45 am, edited 16 times in total.
κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β™”πš‚πšƒπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚

Postby κœ±α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄. » Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:32 am

πš‚πšƒπ™°πšƒπš„πš‚
    ☞ 13.06.23, rp+disc thread made