✦ 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ── (open)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

✦ 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ── (open)

Postby st. serpent » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:50 am

x
          x

x
          x
          x
          β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          ─ 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 ───────── ✦ ✦ β”œ
          x
          in a world where superhumans are an integral yet dangerous
          part of society, two forces which sit at each opposite ends of
          the spectrum find themselves in a deadly struggle. frontiera,
          an international organisation headed by the united nations, s
          eeks to establish a global ecosystem where superhumans an
          d the rest of mankind live in peace. bifrost, a shadow bureau
          bureaucracy funded by financially powerful stakeholders saw
          that superhumans are allowed dominion over the human race
          wrought with grudges, more is to unfold in their rivalry when
          the members of both frontiera and bifrost are suddenly pitte
          d into the same deadly mission in platina island…
          x
          ─── ✦ β”œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ───
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by st. serpent on Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:00 am

x
          x

β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ
          β”‚β–ˆβ–ˆ

x
          x
          ── ππ‹πŽπ“ !! ────────────────────────────────
          β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          x
          a massive psionic burst in platina, a small, technologically-advanced island
          state, sent among 3 million of its civilian residents in panic. despite the fact
          that the local government had evacuated more than half of its people, appr
          oximately 430 civilian distress signals are still unanswered. suspicious of th
          e actual source of the explosion, frontiera was tasked to deploy the elite t
          ask force v in order to evacuate the remaining civilians and investigate the
          cause of the sudden psionic explosion. secretly, task force v is also mandat
          ed to locate the fire, an undercover frontiera agent posing as a platina gov
          ernment official to spy on and intercept the flytrap, a high-ranking bifrost
          executive who was at the verge of closing a deal between platina and bifro
          st before the psionic burst occurred. things were simple enough up until fr
          ontiera discovered that bifrost has deployed their own task force, unit Ξ΄, i
          nto platina's territory in order to rescue the flytrap. with stakes higher tha
          n before, task force v has now been posted in platina for the most critical
          mission of their lives thus far: capture unit Ξ΄ alive
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
Last edited by st. serpent on Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:38 am

x
          x
          x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

π…π‘πŽππ“πˆπ„π‘π€
          x
          x

the tundra β€’ m β€’ 27 β€’ power β€’ stoic, serious, just, socially inept β€’ user

the designated leader of task force v and a high-ranking soldier in the ranks of fro
          ntiera. in his youth, the tundra came from a poor family. he was raised by a single
          mother who worked in the minefields for an extremely large mining company calle
          d dharma diamonds llc, headed by the patron's wealthy family. secretly, dharma di
          amonds llc engages in illegal trades of diamonds to sierra leone. local authorities m
          anaged to encourage the tundra's mother to whistleblow on dharma diamonds llc's
          illegal business scheme. before her plan came into fruition, however, she was assas
          sinated by her employer. this effectively deterred any criminal investigations agains
          t dharma diamonds llc and the case was discontinued. betrayed by the legal system,
          the tundra now holds a silent yet strong sense of justice, becoming an adept comba
          tant and a high-ranking frontiera personnel. cold and distant, the tundra would sto
          p at nothing to dismantle bifrost, especially so after learning that the patron sits at
          the many thrones of the shadow organisation

the analyst β€’ f β€’ 25 β€’ power β€’ extraverted, ambitious, altruistic β€’ user

the vice-leader to task force v. the analyst is noted to be an interesting individual t
          hat one should not underestimate. despite her rather jovial attitude, the analyst is
          a proficient combatant capable of subduing her opposers in record time while still
          keeping that seemingly irreversible smile on her face. the light was made a fugitive
          by interpol at eighteen for unwittingly killing an undisclosed amount of people whe
          n she first manifested her powers. it’s not until she stumbled across frontiera wher
          e the organisation took her under their custody. agreeing to render her service to fr
          ontiera in order to remove the arrest warrant imposed by interpol. the analyst was
          a close friend of the fallen, but after a gunning incident that killed the latter's com
          rades, the fallen left the analyst and disappeared into the dark. ever since that day,
          the analyst has secretly made all attempts to locate the fallen, to no avail

the shadow β€’ m β€’ 23 β€’ power β€’ shy, observant, insecure, quick-thinking β€’ user

despite his rather sheepish temperament, the shadow’s preliminary examination re
          sults make him one of the most promising new recruits to frontiera. ten years ago,
          the shadow was a victim of a bloody coup d’état in his state of origin. to his great
          loss his family was killed right in front of his eyes by a government-sponsored mer
          cenary group which employed a young superhuman, the joker, who instantly murd
          ered the shadow’s parents and siblings. the shadow was luckily saved from impend
          ing doom when frontiera intervened, liberating him from the violent conflict in his
          hometown. this incident eventually drove the shadow to join frontiera so that he c
          ould save those subjugated just as how frontiera did for him. yet, the nightmares n
          ever really left his psyche, for the shadow could never forget the nonchalant, smili
          ng face of his family’s killer on that fateful day ten years ago

the fire β€’ f β€’ 27 β€’ power β€’ distant, emotional, protective, untrusting β€’ user

a high-ranking espionage operative of frontiera's intelligence agency. not much is
          known about the fire’s past prior to frontiera, only that she was an orphan born i
          n a war-torn country. she was saved from her torment when she met her then-lov
          er, the deceiver, a woman who saw through the fire’s tempestuous anguish and fo
          und tenderness within. they joined frontiera eight years ago, a time where the fir
          e would deem her golden days. but when the deceiver betrayed her for bifrost, t
          he fire was irreparably ruined. returning to the woman she was before, the fire c
          ompleted her missions effectively yet brutally. now nothing drives her more than
          vengeance. deep down, however, the fire utterly blames herself for the deceiver'
          s betrayal, though unreasonable it may be
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:40 am

x
          x
          x

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

ππˆπ…π‘πŽπ’π“
          x
          x

the deceiver β€’ f β€’ 27 β€’ power β€’ calm, amicable, lonely β€’ user

the deadly, silent, leader of unit Ξ΄. the deceiver ran from an abusive household w
          ith her younger brother at 14 until they came across an orphanage. here, the dece
          iver met the woman who she once loved: the fire. it wasn’t long before the fire, th
          e deceiver, and her younger brother came to join frontiera. however, in one of the
          ir missions, the fire failed in her duty to protect the deceiver’s brother, who as a r
          esult, was captured, tortured, and eventually killed. feeling betrayed by the fire a
          nd by frontiera, the deceiver defected to bifrost and leaked sensitive information p
          ertaining to both frontiera and the fire herself. the deceiver spends her time griev
          ing for the death of her brother, and even though she blames her predicament to t
          he fire, she knows deep down that she plays a bigger part in her own suffering. the
          deceiver, unwilling to accept this bitter truth, takes out her anger at those who da
          re oppose her in the battlefield, making her a brutal killing machine known by the
          small handful who survive her as: "lady reaper"

the joker β€’ m β€’ 27 β€’ power β€’ relaxed, flirtatious, lazy, strategic β€’ user

the vice commander of unit Ξ΄, feared by even the highest ranks of both bifrost an
          d frontiera for his cruelty in the battlefield. the joker’s first exposure to war was
          when he was only a child. in order to live just another day in a war-torn world, he
          was employed by various dissident armed forces as a mercenary where he could le
          t his powers run amok, killing men, women, and children. the joker’s most notorio
          us crime was when he murdered none other than the shadow’s family with a nonch
          alant, uncaring whim. this incident caught frontiera’s attention and the joker beca
          me an international fugitive at only 16 years old. the joker then joined bifrost to e
          scape frontiera where he has remained ever since. despite being quite popular in b
          ifrost for his high success rate in missions, the joker’s carefree and lackadaisical at
          titude makes him unfit for further promotion; not that he cared, anyway

the fallen β€’ f β€’ 25 β€’ power β€’ sentimental, intuitive, altruistic β€’ user

the fallen is the combat medic of unit Ξ΄ and the infamous defector of frontiera. in
          the past, the fallen is a leading figure in frontiera’s medical platoon, frequently w
          orking together with the analyst. one day, in a makeshift medical camp in the mid
          dle of a conflicted area, one of the rescued soldiers gunned down the fallen’s comr
          ades out of fear of the very same superhumans who saved the soldier’s life. devasta
          ted, the fallen was kicked further down when both the analyst and frontiera did not
          hing to punish the gunman for murdering her colleagues and instead, in her eyes, r
          eprimanded the fallen for her bitterness. regardless, this experience was highly for
          mative for the fallen, for she learnt one perverse lesson that day: not everyone des
          erves mercy. leaving frontiera with no less than a word, the fallen joined forces wit
          h bifrost, pledging her helping hand to only those she deems worthy of saving

the patron β€’ m β€’ 26 β€’ crystal manipulation β€’ serious, frigid, opportunistic β€’ beau

the patron is not a member of unit Ξ΄, instead, he is bifrost's chief legal counsel, a
          nd the key to its corporate dominance over the global market. the patron's ability
          to generate crystals have contributed immensely to the global diamond trade, fee
          ding billions into bifrost's pockets. furthermore, the patron's efforts to allocate str
          agecially-placed assets and binding governments in conflicted areas to bifrost’s in
          terest have majorly undercut frontiera’s financial growth and granted bifrost the l
          agal shield that it possesses. the patron comes from a family of mining tycoons, w
          hose legally dubious business activities directly lead to the death of the tundra's m
          other, fuelling the path of vengeance that the latter now finds himself in. with the p
          atron's commercial leverage, it might take all of frontiera and more to bring down t
          he the patron's carefully nurtured financial and legal networks to purge bifrost’s cr
          eeping influence over the globe
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:48 am

x
          x
          x

β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          ────────────────── ✦ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ──────────────────.

i. all tess' rules apply ii. one character per person iii. at least 200 words per post
          iv. reservations through pm. lasts for 48 hrs v. anime as face-claims okay! vi. do
          check the discussion thread to post forms, and for more rp info vii. pls disable si
          gnatures in the rp thread viii. powers are up to u! just don't make them op viii. fo
          r better communication, discord is a must!!
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚
          β”‚

x
          x
          x
Last edited by st. serpent on Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:53 am

x
x
x
x
x

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ‹π„ππ‹π€π˜ πˆπ’ πŽππ„π / π‚π‹πŽπ’π„πƒ
discussion thread
x
x
x
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me