( πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπˆπ’π€π’π“π„π‘π’ ━━ ✯ ) Closed

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πƒπˆπ’π€π’π“π„π‘π’ ━━ ✯ ) Closed

Postby Tsireya » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:31 pm

The Endless have watched over humanity for eons. They guard hopes
and dreams, nightmares and souls. Without the Endless, there would
be nothing. So, imagine the shock felt when one of them is suddenly
gone, having disappeared without a trace. Not just anyone, either...
but Death. Without such a key part of nature, the universe has been
thrown out of balance. Humanity is dissolving into chaos; crime and
immorality is thriving due to the absence of Death's influence.

Knowing that time is running out, the remaining Endless are looking
frantically for their missing sibling. They must recover Death before
humanity destroys itself?

Loosely based on the Netflix series The Sandman.
Last edited by Tsireya on Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsireya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 ━━ ✯ )

Postby Tsireya » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:31 pm

001. No adult language, graphic violence, or sexual material. 002.
No overpowered or perfect characters. 003. This is a semi-literate
roleplay; that means at least one good paragraph per post. 004. I'd
like you to try posting at least once a week.

Reservations only last 24 hours.
Tsireya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ━━ ✯ )

Postby Tsireya » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:02 am

Destiny
played by: tsireya

Death
not available

Dream
played by: piri

Destruction
played by: senna

Desire
played by: mtuan

Despair
played by: serendipity

Delirium
played by: haunted mansion
Last edited by Tsireya on Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tsireya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 001 ━━ ✯ )

Postby Tsireya » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:44 am

πƒπ„π’π“πˆππ˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( appears around forty years old ) ( masculine-presenting ) ( he/him pronouns ) ( demiromantic asexual ) ( located: restaurant ) ( tagged: open )

Destiny could not grasp why his siblings insisted upon meeting in such a location. Gazing around the small restaurant, he observed his fellow patrons with bored interest. A few tables over sat a family; a husband, wife, and three children of various ages. As his blue eyes glanced over each face, Destiny could see how each of their lives would play out, images projecting across his mind not unlike a film. The father would continue working his nine-to-five office job for another few decades before retiring, carting his wife off to some retirement home in Florida, where he would play golf until Death ultimately came for him. The wife would follow suite, only living a few extra years before joining her spouse in the afterlife, or wherever they ended up. Their eldest child, a son, would go on to become a mechanic, never marrying or having any offspring of his own. Their middle child, a daughter, would become a teacher, marrying her high school sweetheart only to file for divorce two years later. Finally, their youngest child would become an artist, selling handmade quilts and paintings, to great success. This child would also not marry, choosing to raise their offspring on their own. Destiny allowed his gaze to travel to the only other customer in the room; a woman sitting alone at a table, book in hand as she quietly sipped on her soup. She was in her fifties, already halfway through her life, yet the Endless could see how perfectly content she was. She was a surgeon, living with her husband of twenty years, and her life would continue in such a manner until Death ultimately came for her as well. Destiny paused, a frown tugging at his lips at the thought of his missing sibling. Where could they be? It was not like Death to shirk their responsibilities and disappear into the vast expanse of the universe; something had to be wrong. That is why Destiny had called on his other siblings. He had to know they were alright; that some ill fate had not come for them as well.
Tsireya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me