Howl to the Woods (Werewolf RP)

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: Howl to the Woods (Werewolf RP)

Postby No one » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 pm

Chase Ash Wilson/male/18 years old/Hunter of Desarius/Tags: Open/Location: Camp/Pansexual (poly-open)/Crush: Open/Mate: None/ No children yet
Chase looked over to Abigail and wanted to groan, but he resisted. He was always up for a good hunt. He liked his packmate and hunting companion and a stab of guilt pricked him. He should have seen to a hunt party, but yet he didn’t. He guilty looked to the floor and then got up and looked to her with a straight face. He said, “I’m sorry Abigail, I probably should have done a hunting party myself and got that taken care of. It is my duty after all to hunt for the pack. I would be honored to go on a hunt with you and who ever else wants to go.” He said rather quietly as embarrassment pricked within him, “That is if you still want me to come.” The young chestnut haired male hunter had a glimmer of hope in his mind. Maybe she would still want him to come along. He heard another voice and he looked to see Laura.

He said with a smile, “And good morning to you Laura. Abigail was talking about a hunting party and she mentioned your name as a possible person to come along. I was going along myself if Abigail still wants me to come, but I’m sure we could use your help to.” Chase stared at her arms crossed and he lowered his gaze to the ground now feeling bad about his remarks. He moved his legs slightly in embarrassment and careful not to let anyone see his cheeks flushed red in embarrassment. Gah why did that conversation feel awkward on his part to Laura. He heard a shout from outside and he groaned. It was no doubt his brother causing ruckus again in the camp. Gosh why couldn’t his seemingly similar brother grow more mature. He was 16 after all, time to mature wasn’t it? He looked over to the two and said with a nervous chuckle, “Heh sorry about all the shouting outside, I think it might be my brother being rowdy again. He’s gonna wake up the whole camp this way and I apologize if he woke any of you two up. I need to teach him more about maturity it seems like.” He rolled his eyes at his own comment about teaching him maturity. That boy couldn’t even think to be mature in a lifetime.

Last bumped by No one on Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:06 pm.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me