โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ (๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฅ) ๐จ&๐š

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ (๐›๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฅ) ๐จ&๐š

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:46 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ, ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐‹๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐“xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ x ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐”๐ ..

the year is 2130, roughly
one hundred years after
the war to end all wars.
mother nature has taken
back what is rightfully
hers..with a few tweaks
here and there. the gre
at war, as we now know
it, was one of treachery
and deceit. it ended in
a large amount of nucle
ar fallout, that ultimate
ly lead to the end of m
ost of society. the toxic
fumes in the air were
by any standards leatha
l, but just barely for s
ome, and not at all for
others. those who surv
ived became a warped
vision of who they once
were, also passing dow
n traits to kin to come.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
for as long as they could remember, the clemonte's and the kildare's have been at each other's throats. fighting over food, land, an
d ranks. never once have they tried to find a solution, or even to make peace so they can all finally live in comfort. it's never been
something they consider possible, until now. after all these years, they've found that they have a common enemy. a strange colony
that neither family has heard of before, though that's not entirely uncommon in this world. the only problem is, this new group ha
s become a threat to their safety. bringing up last straw solutions that the families never thought they'd have to resort to. maybe
they can make it work, or maybe this will be the end of all three bloodlines.
Last edited by ethereal . on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
as you can imagine, a lot has changed over the years. mother nature has taken back what's h
ers. what is seemingly flawed in the eyes of humans, she accepts with open arms. as a cause
of all the nuclear fallout, nearly all the creatures who walk the earth have developed certain
deformities. though now, it's become something of a trait passed down through generations.
glowing and abnormally colored eyes, extra limbs, even traits that wouldn't even be consider
ed as human in the past. now, it's all become normal. especially for the animals. you'll often
see deer with two heads, frogs that have sprouted wings, and even boas that are abnormally
large. as long as you treat them with respect and keep your distance, you will be just fine.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
to much surprise, many people actually survived the great war. natural selection at its finest.
for the most part, colonies are civil; mostly focusing on adapting and overcoming as the years
go on. after all, there's more than enough room for everyone. some have decided to stay in
the city. though most have taken to the forest to create new homes. either way, the people
have long since learned to rely on the earth for their resources. take care of her, and she will
take care of you. it is something taught to all generations, they will not make the same mis
take that their ancestors did.

as said before, there is plenty of room for all. there is just the issue of what land could be
considered as the 'best'. it is not uncommon for colonies to clash because they believe they
have a right to this or that. though, what happens between them stays between them. so
when others try to get involved things can get ugly.

rule #1 - respect the land and all it has to offer.
rule #2 - what's yours is never truly yours until you've earned it.
rule #3 - do not start something you can't finish.
rule #4 - not so much a rule, more of a cautionary statement. your idiocy does not only affect
you.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:46 am

๐๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„
          human // dxisyy // form
          human // mtuan, // form
          human // user // form

human // user // form
          human // user // form
          human // user // form
Last edited by ethereal . on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:47 am

human // dxisyy // form
          human // user // form
          human // user // form

human // user // form
          human // user // form
          human // user // form
Last edited by ethereal . on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:50 am

human // mtuan, // form
      human // user // form
      human // user // form
      human // user // form
Last edited by ethereal . on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ข โ”€โ”€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ/๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

Postby ethereal . » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:07 am

๐–๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐/๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ !
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          i. all cs rules apply, of course. ii. this roleplay is semi-literate, so i ask that you please write
          300+ words per character. iii. please keep all ooc chat and forms in the discussion thread. iv.
          pm for reservations, they will last 48 hours. i ask that you at least get the basics up in that
          time frame. v. realistic faceclaims only please! vi. all sexualities, genders, and races are w
          elcome! there's no age range, but i'm asking that characters are at least older than sixteen!
          vii. two characters per person, this might change depending on how many people join. viii.
          please disable signatures when posting! ix. i'm sorry, but joining the discord server will be
          mandatory with this roleplay. it just makes things a lot easier when it comes to communicat
          ion. x. drama is encouraged, but please talk to me before making any major changes that
          could alter the roleplay.
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚
          โ”‚

ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me