- (pirates of thunder cove) o&a

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

- (pirates of thunder cove) o&a

Postby sillies » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:43 am

(discussion thread)

"You!!" says a man with missing and gold teeth, a hook for a hand, and a long,
    black, beard. You jump. "How did ye get here to my cove?" he asks, pointing
    his hook at you. You raise your hands in surrender. "I- I don't know!" you say,
    fear in your tone. You really truly didn't know. Looking around, you can see
    that you're on an island with a giant skull covering the whole of it, outside,
    a thunderstorm that never seems to end, and looking not far off, a ship and
    some men and women walking about. "How did you get past the thunderstorm
    outside?" You shrug. You really truly don't know, and now was not the time to
    die by a pirate's . . .. . one singular hand. Last thing you knew you were on
    board your family ship and then it capsized, next thing you knew you were here.

You explain this to the man and he offers you a place on aboard his ship.

Do you join his crew?

hi, im hawaiian shirt and i wanted to start a roleplay. in general, as by now you
    have probably guessed, this roleplay is all about a pirate captain and his crew (you
    and the other roleplayers). you are part of the most powerful pirate crew in the
    world. How you're the most powerful? Amazing members ... and m a g i c. But
    the magic part you have to keep a secret. You don't want that power going into the
    wrong hands. Unless it already is ...

1. Be kind and courteous to one another, please.
    2. Post all forms and ooc talk on the discussion thread. (Also, please list what role your
    character is/rank is in the crew).
    3. Do not kill off anyone's characters unless discussed first.
    4. All sexualities are accepted here! If you wanna have some lesbian pirates go for it!
    5. At points this will be run kind of like D&D, but mostly me posting major plot points
    to further the story.
    6. No one is perfect, and neither are your characters. Please don't make an overpowered
    character or Mary/Gary sue.
    7. I trust that y'all will be cool and try to reply to whoever it is your roleplaying with. No
    one enjoys roleplays when people don't respond.
    8. Limit 2 characters per person. (For now! If not many are interested in this, I'll allow
    y'all to have more than 2).

(More will be added as I see fit).

- Captain: (taken by me, if ur not cool w that we can let someone else be him, however I do have
    plot plans, honestly just lmk)
    - Firstmate: (open 0/1) Takes control if Captain is unable. (If captain dies, he takes over as new captain,
    and roles are adjusted).
    - Quartermaster: (open - 0/1) After captain, they have the most power on the ship. Is also in charge of food
    and water.
    - Sailing Master: (open - 0/2) In charge of navigation and piloting.
    - Boatswains: (open 0/5) Junior officers in charge of supervising activities on board the ship.
    - Swabbies: (open 0/10) Lowest rank. Usually either cook or clean, but when they aren't they're having a good time.

Last bumped by sillies on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:43 am.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me