Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Discussion Thread

Demigod
dem·i·god
/ˈdemēˌɡäd/

noun

A being with partial or lesser divine status,
such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god
and a mortal, or a mortal, or a mortal raised
to divine rank.

See that definition? That's what you are. A demigod, born from a Greek god/goddess and a mortal. Now, now. Don't go and freak on me. There are a lot more than you realize. Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD? How about dyslexia? Did you ever think that these might actually be normal? Your "ADHD" is a battlefield reflex. You have to be able to pay attention to everything at once. You weren't born to stand still like most modern mortals. The dyslexia? Your brain is hardwired to read ancient Greek. Not English. That's why letters seem to fly off the page and spin around, trying to read another language that your brain can't get a grip on. Does that make sense now?

It has been years since the last Titan War, the legendary war where Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon, and a ton of his friends defeated Kronos and sent him back to Tartarus. The legend continues to inspire many a half-blood, hoping to get a chance to be as great a warrior as he was. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, a place to learn to control your godly powers and to learn to survive in a world of constant battle and turmoil. You'll make friends, enemies, maybe even learn to love someone... But don't get too comfortable. Your life could be great one second, then turned upside down the next. You should know this. This is your life. You are a half-blood.

Please post forms [url]here[/url].

{ . Introduction . } • { . The Rules . } • { . Time of Year, Weather, Relationships, and News . } • { . The Prophecy . } • { . The Heroes . }
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ὀι Λογοι (The Rules)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Τηε Ρυλεσ

·All of Tess's rules apply

This should be self-explanatory. If you don't know them, please visit the link right here.

·Speaking OOC?

If so, please use parentheses () or brackets []. No OORP: because it confuses people and makes it look sloppy. Don't cuss someone out, be nice, and no threatening, please. Don't post OOC in the main thread. It MUST be in the discussion forum. That's what it's for.

·NO ONE LINERS

This should be obvious, man. This is the advanced/semi-lit and lit+ section. Fluff it up! Make up something! Tell us what's going on in your character's mind.

·Please use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, NO text speak!

I understand typos. They happen. But if you catch them, please correct them. Itz hrd 2 undrstand ppl wen dey speek lyke dis w/ no punctuations 2 brake up sentences & no korrekt speling. Plus, it just gets on my nerves. Thank you!

·Use your own form

Unless you cite where you got it from, giving the roleplayer credit. You need to include the obvious: name, age, gender, birthdate, godly parent, etc.

·No roleplaying until I accept you

It's annoying to see people roleplay and I have no idea who they are or I didn't accept them. Makes me angry.

·STAY ACTIVE

I want no more than 2 days between your posts. Of course, this has exceptions, but you MUST PM me, stating why you won't be active. I will gladly wish you well and welcome you back with open arms. Also, if your person is rping with another, PLEASE also give them a heads up so they can find someone else to rp with.

·Fade to black when necessary

Self-explanatory

·PM me questions and/or ideas for quests/prophecies

I want this forum to look as neat as possible, so please ask me questions. I will be asking someone to send me a prophecy every now and again, so if you want to be the one to PM me random prophecies, add that in.

·Forms

Please post forms here. Please make sure to add in if you want your character to be the head camper of their cabin.

·Keep genders even

You are allowed two characters, one boy one girl, both under a different parent. They can be foster siblings/adopted siblings/step-siblings, but not from the same godly parent.

·No anime pictures

I do not like anime. Sorry.

·First come, first serve

Don't get mad if I say someone beat you to the spot. I would LOVE it if you stayed with the roleplay and go under a different godly parent.

·Code word

To confirm you have read these rules, please put Camp Half-Blood and your character's/characters' godly parent in orange at the bottom of your form. Thank you!

{ . Introduction . } • { . The Rules . } • { . Time of Year, Weather, Relationships, and News . } • { . The Prophecy . } • { . The Heroes . }
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Τιμε οφ Ψεαρ, Ωεατηερ, Ρελατιονσηιπς, ανδ Νεως

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:42 pm

Time of Year

Day of the Week

[Monday] [Tuesday] [Wednesday] [Thursday] [Friday] [Saturday] [Sunday]

Month

[January] [February] [March] [April] [May] [June] [July] [August] [September] [October] [November] [December]

Date

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
[21] [22] [23] [24] [25] [26] [27] [28] [29] [30]
[31]

Weather

Temperature

85 Fahrenheit

Status

[Sunny] [Cloudy] [Rainy] [Snowy] [Partly sunny] [Partly cloudy] [Hailing]

Relationships

< = He likes her • > = She likes him • <> = They like each other, but not dating • = Dating • = Broke up

Jacob Bongiovi Tabitha Randle
Dylan Reams > Ryver Sambora
Elias McAshtin > Ariana Black

Richie's Gal Forever wrote:News

Nothing yet

Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Remake; WIP)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:44 pm

One of all must answer the call
To which they must rise or fall
Loved ones to go astray
Trying to find their own way
Living dead may be once more
Knocking on Olympus's door
Sin city to close the portal
To finally make the now immortal mortal
One final breath to seal the deal
To bring on the final heal

Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Τηε Ηεροεσ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:15 pm

The Cabins

Zeus

Information

This is Zeus's cabin. Zeus is the king of the gods. He is the god of the sky. His symbol of power and weapon is the bolt, and his animal symbol is the eagle. Zeus doesn't have many children.

Demigod powers (ones all domigods have, but are greatly increased due to being a child of the big three): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers: Natural leadership, great bravery, great strength, electrokinesis, and aerokinesis

The Campers

Charlize Smithe/Image/17/Female/Celestial Bronze Sword/Single/rose-
Elias MacAshtin/Image/17/Male/Sword/Single/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡

Poseidon

Information

This is Poseidon's cabin. Poseidon is Zeus's brother, one of the Big Three. He is also the god of the sea, as well as the creator of earthquakes and horses. The horse is his animal. Poseidon doesn't have many children.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have, but are greatly increased by being a child of the Big Three):
Godly powers: Poseidon's children are stronger than most demigods as their father is one of the Big Three. Most of them have power over his domain with the capacity to generate earthquakes and hurricanes and control and create water. They can also communicate telepathically with equine and sea creatures since Poseidon created horses. They also have limited control over ice and cold. Additionally, some theorize that they can see through the fourth wall and carry limited metaknowledge.

The Campers

Ryver Starr Sambora/Image/16/Female/Riptide/Single/Head Counselor/Richie's Gal Forever
Conway Lincoln Samson/Image/16/Male/Weapon/Single/Simon Spier

Hades

Information

This is your cabin. Hades is one of the Big Three alongside his brothers Zeus and Poseidon. He is the god of the underworld. He is married to Persephone and now, because of Percy, has a place on the Olympian Council alongside his brothers. His symbol of power is the Helm of Darkness. His animal symbols are the ram and Cereberus.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The power of Hades' children is greater than most demigods due to their father's status as one of the Big Three. As demigods of the Underworld, they have control over all that is subject to his kingdom beneath the earth. In particular, their geokinetic abilities surpass those of Poseidon's children. They can also have control of gems because they are beneath the earth, but this is much more common in children of Pluto, Hades' Roman form. Children of Hades are some of the only demigods able to control and raise the dead. They can also control and manipulate bones as well as have limited control over cold.

The Campers

•Name/Image/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user
•Name/Image/Age/Male/Weapon/Status/user

Ares

Information

This is your cabin. Ares is the god of war, mindless death, and violence. His symbols of power are the spear and helmet. His animals are the dogs and vultures.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The children of Ares are more aggressive and martial than most demigods. As offspring of the war god, they have incredible martial abilities with an extensive knowledge of combat, as well as, superior strength and overall physical prowess. Some are even given a blessing of invincibility by their father for their bold courage and righteous wrath in battle.

The Campers

Apollo

Information

This is your cabin. Apollo is the god of music, medicine, poetry, health, and prophecies. His symbols are the bow and arrow, the sun, the laurel tree, and the lyre. His animals are the crow, the cow, and the dolphin. Every morning, he drives his chariot across the sky, dragging the sun with him.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Apollo's children are superior archers, healers, and musicians. They are additionally shown to be able to afflict others with curses such as rhymed speech due to their father's position as the god of poetry. In ancient times, many of Apollo's children were blessed with foresight. Some descendants of Apollo, like Halcyon Green and Octavian, can interpret the will of the gods, while others like William Shakespeare have become famed poets.

The Campers

Jacob Hurley Bongiovi/Image/16/Male/Bow and arrow/Taken/Head Counselor/Richie's Gal Forever

Hephaestus

Information

This is your cabin. Hephaestus is the god of technology, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, blacksmiths, metals, fire, and forges. His symbols of power are fire, axe, pincers, and hammers. He is not symbolized by an animal. He crafts the weapons of the gods and goddesses.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Like their father, children of Hephaestus are greatly skilled builders and craftsmen. Their talent as engineers are second to none and they can instinctively detect, identify, and operate any piece of machinery. In rare cases, they are blessed with the ability to create and control fire.

The Campers

Tabitha Randle/Image/16/Female/Crossbow, sword/Taken/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Male/Weapon/Status/user
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user

Hermes

Information

This is your cabin. Hermes is the messenger of the gods and is god of shepherds, travelers, merchants, and thieves. His symbols of power are the caduceus, winged sandals, and the winged helmet. His animal symbols are the tortoise and the bird.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Children of Hermes are more cunning and nimble than other demigods. Because Hermes is the god of dexterity, his children are considered to be very versatile in any skill. In particular they excel in athletics as well as business and thievery, being able to magically sense and pick locks.

The Campers

Joel Arcadius/Image/17/Male/Long dagger, Throwing knives/Single/Head Counselor/Ashton_99
Abraham Wordieir/Image/17/Male/Javelin/Single/g o d e a t e r

Dionysus

Information

This is your cabin. Dionysus is the god of wine. His symbols of power are the grape vine, wine, the thyrsus, and big cats. His animal is the panther.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The powers of Dionysus' children are connected to those of Demeter's children. They promote the growth of vegetation (such as vines), especially wine grapes. Furthermore, they are able to both cause and cure insanity, as their father is the god of madness.

The Campers

Dawson Mercier/Image/17/Male/Ancient Steel Mace/Single/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡

Aphrodite

Information

This is your cabin. Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty, and desire. Her symbols are the rose and dove. Her animal is the dove.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Aphrodite's children are more attractive and have subtle powers compared to other demigods. With their mother being the goddess of beauty and love, they are natural experts in fashion and matchmaking with control over jewelry and makeup as well as skill in love magic. They also seem to have a greater clarity and sharper focus than most demigods. They have the same affinity for French, the language of love, as all demigods do for Greek or Latin. Some are also more interested in watching battles from the sidelines, rather than actually fighting. Some are even able to influence others with the strength of their voices using Charmspeak.

The Campers

Artemis

Information

This is your cabin.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Artemis has no children as she swore to remain a maiden. However, she does have a group called the Hunters of Artemis who occasionally visit Camp Half-Blood. The Hunters of Artemis are immortal unless they die in combat or break their vows to swear off love of any kind. They have great archery skills like Artemis and are also skilled in using two knives. The Hunters are also stronger, faster, and more durable than normal demigods. They can also talk with wolves and other hunting animals.

Hunters

Melody Philomela Torres/Image/16 (physically), 4,348 (biologically)/Female/Melodic Sunrise (bow), Symphony (sword), Burning Embers (sword), Throwing Knives/Forever Single/Lieutenant/Richie's Gal Forever

Athena

Information

This is your cabin. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, war strategies, warefare, justice, reason, and the arts. Her symbols are the owl, shield, and olive branch. Her animal is the owl.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Although she is a virgin goddess, Athena conceives offspring through a meeting of minds with her lovers. Demigods of war and wisdom, Athena's children excel in intellectual pursuits, and have exceptional skill in warfare, particularly strategy. Children of Athena are masters at invention and strategy and have a high knowledge and skill with weaponry. In The Mark of Athena, Annabeth was shown to be able to weave an owl patterned bridge to escape Arachne's spiders with no prior knowledge.

The Campers

Feyre Eve Valentina/Image/16/Female/Silver Sword/Single/sodie pop
Donovan Nicholas Reynolds/Image/17/Male/Weapon/Single/Head Counselor/Simon Spier

Demeter

Information

This is your cabin. Demeter is the goddess of agriculture, earth fertility, and harvest. Her symbols of power are a bundle of wheat and grain. Her animals are the snake and the lion. She has a daughter named Persephone, goddess of springtime.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Demeter's children are altruistic and passive half-bloods. Demigods of agriculture, they are diligent workers and naturally have a green thumb. They can manipulate crops among other forms of flora. They can also cook as shown in The Last Olympian. Most of Demeter's children can do a little more than make crops grow and keep bacterial fungi at bay. Some are able to summon Karpoi.

The Campers

•[size=85]•Name/Image/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user

Iris

Information

This is your cabin. Iris is the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the gods alongside Hermes. Her symbol of power is the rainbow and she doesn't have a sacred animal.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Even though they do not have extraordinary powers, the children of Iris are exceptionally skilled as artists and communicators. Some children of Iris may be able to manipulate light or rainbows as Iris is the goddess of rainbows. Some, if not all, may be able to move at high speeds.

The Campers

Hypnos

Information

Hypnos is a minor god, though considered pretty powerful even though he is considered the laziest of all gods (Olympian and minor). He has wings that sprout from his temples or back, and can shape shift, mostly into a bird. He has put Zeus to sleep twice, once for Hera to get revenge on Hercules without him knowing, and another during the Trojan War for Hera to help the Greeks win said war. Zeus never found out about the second time, but he did with the first. He is the god of sleep and dreams/nightmares.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Cause people to fall asleep, create illusions, can give people good dreams or nightmares, create illusion weapons that only wound by a child of Hypnos's hands.

The Campers

Thea/Image/16/Female/Blade That Traps Dreams/Single/Head Counselor/the wild one.

Nemesis

Information

This is your cabin. Nemesis is the goddess of balance, justice, retribution, and revenge. Her symbol of power is the wheel of fortune(?) and her sacred animal is the goose.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Strong sense of justice?

The Campers

Nike

Information

This is your cabin. Nike is the goddess of victory in both war and peaceful competition. Her symbol is the palm branch or wings and doesn't have a sacred animal.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Nike's children are highly competitive and intensely driven, causing them to excel as both athletes and fighters. They most probably win in things that rely on luck.

Campers

Hebe

Information

This is your cabin. Hebe is the goddess of youth. Her symbol is the fountain of youth and her sacred animal is the eagle, like Zeus.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Like Iris' children, Hebe's children do not have any incredible powers but they do possess a youthful appearance and are noted for being exceptional social workers.

Campers

Tyche

Information

This is your cabin. Tyche is the goddess of fortune and luck. Her symbol of power is the cornucopia.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Tyche's children love games of chance. It is not advisable to bet against them as they have an uncanny ability of winning when it seems unlikely. Only very few of them are able to manipulate luck.

Campers

Hecate

Information

This is your cabin. Hecate is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. Her symbol of power is two torches. Her sacred animals are the black dog and polecat.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Hecate's children are powerful demigods and are the only demigods who can truly cast magic. They are able to utilize all ranges of magic, sorcery, and witchcraft. Some, if not all, may have the power of necromancy and controlling the Mist. Like their mother, their magic is strongest at night and weak during the day.

Campers

Maddox Harries/Image/17/Male/Celestial Bronze Sword/Single/rose-

Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Remake; Accepting)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 am

Ryver Starr

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon

Ryver's sea green eyes scanned the border. She uncapped Riptide and held it at her side, ready to attack any monsters if absolutely necessary. She, along with the head counselor of every cabin that stayed, were appointed to watch the camp borders to protect and welcome newcomers or the campers who were returning. She had opted to stay year-round starting when she was 8, believing that that option was safer for her mom, step-dad, and step-siblings. This proved to be true, as they have not reported any kind of monster activity to her in her daily Iris messages. Her long, wavy black hair stayed down, reaching to the small of her back. She was wearing a sea green t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it, ripped black skinny jeans, and sea green Chuck Taylors. When she saw one particular camper, she was almost jumping with joy. One of her best friends in the world, Jacob.

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

Jacob was tapping his foot out of nervousness and excitement, running a hand through his sandy blond hair. Being back at camp always excited him and he couldn't wait to see his real friends again. His suitcases were laid on the taxi cab seat next to him, as he could never, ever trust a cab driver with his suitcases. Not after he had found that his suitcases had been raided last summer. They were probably looking for extra money, which was stupid on the cab driver's part, since he never carried mortal money in his suitcases. He was shocked that they were merely a mortal and not a son of Hermes, god of thieves. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt, jeans, black Nikes, and sunglasses over his bright blue eyes. He saw the camp approaching and a grin spread on his face. "Sir, this is my stop." He held on for dear life as the cab came to a screeching halt. "But sir, there's nothing here." The driver stuttered. "I promise you, this is my stop. Here's a few extra bucks." He said and handed the extra money to him. "Okay. Thank you, sir." He only nodded as he grabbed his suitcases and walked up the hill. When he saw Ryver, he dropped his suitcases. "Ryver!" Ryver capped Riptide and ran up, hugging him. Yep. This summer's gonna be great.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheElevatorCat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:57 pm

𝓛𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓬 𝓚𝓲𝓽
𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑒

The ginger haired girl rolled down the taxi window, smiling widely as familiar strawberry fields came into view. Lilac got her belongings together, notifying the driver of her stop. ”Well, thanks for the ride, but I’ll be getting off now,” she handed some bills to the man, who eyed the cash greedily. Rolling her eyes at mortal greed, she stepped out of the bright yellow vehicle and watched as it sped away. ”Right!” she said to no one in particular, ”Now I’ve got to welcome all the campers...”

Lilac let herself sit down on the grass field, waiting for the campers to arrive. It hadn’t been long before her attention was drawn away by two campers embracing. She groaned internally—Lilac wasn’t the biggest fan of public displays of affection. But she felt it would be rude not to say hi, even if the two campers weren’t her favorite. She plastered on a slightly forced smile and an even more forced “hello.”
Last edited by TheElevatorCat on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheElevatorCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:22 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
|Location: Camp Entrance|
tags: Elias
-------======--------
Tabitha's eyes snapped wide and she sat up rather quickly from her bed. She took deep breaths to calm herself down, although the nightmares had become a daily thing she had found a coping method. She wasn't so freaked out by them anymore. She had been practicing her pyrokinesis the whole year. Ever since she found the strength to tell everyone, Chiron had helped her to control the raging flames. She wasn't a master at it but now she could make it go away. She stood up from her bed and started to make it. Fluffing up the pink pillows and placing them down. Tabitha would sometimes sneak out of camp and get stuff from stores to decorate the cabin or buy new tools. She yawned softly and changed into a dress, she rarely wore dresses anyways. She let her hair down and she messed around with her natural curls. She applied mascara and a little bit of bronzer. Once she was satisfied she stepped out of the cubicles into the small living area and to her surprise she wasn't alone. Elias was slumped on one of the couches. "You're such a creep" she exclaimed and crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at his comment. She locked the door behind her as they left to go greet the campers. They started to walk up the hill play fighting until they got to the camp entrance.
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
tags: Tabitha
-------======--------
Elias happily rolled out of bed in the morning. Today was surely about his favorite day of the year, everyone was coming back to camp. Sure he enjoyed fooling around and sneaking into town, but it was just so much better with everyone here. He went over to the dining hall and put three pancakes on his plate and practically began to wolf them down. He then proceeded to the Hephaestus cabin. He was more than positive Ryver was already at the entrance, so he decided he would walk with Tabitha. Elias took out his spare key and unlocked the door to the well-protected cabin and sat down on a couch. He sat there for what seemed forever. It was official, all girls took forever. What's so hard about getting ready? Just throw on the first thing you find! He started to daze off sinking into the couch. He was awoken by an insult, which was the usual nowdays. "You know, most gals dream of me being in their cabins" He smirked standing up. Tabitha was wearing a dress, he couldn't think of a time he had ever seen her in one before but it looked good on her. "Come on Metal detector we're going to be late." He scolded and walked out the door. As they were walking he pushed her, which practically ended up starting a war as the two of them started hitting each other on their way up there. Once they got there he looked around hoping to find his friends.
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Forest|
tags: open
-------======--------
Dawson got out of his tent and sighed looking around. All his friends had gone back home like usually they never stayed the mornings after a party. He kicked over some garbage and decided he would go for a walk. His green eyes scanned the forest he held his iPhone in his hand trying to get some bars. He yawned loudly stretching his arms then looked around seeing a hill. He climbed up, still no bars. He sat there for a minute then started hearing voices. Maybe those were his friends pulling a prank on him, making him think he was alone in the woods? He sighed and started to make his way over to the voices.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Ryver Starr

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon
Tags: Elias, Jacob, Lilac, and Tabitha

Ryver shook her head at her friend's question, sighing and looking down. "Not a word. Is your family okay?" A ghost of a smile appeared on her face when he told her they were fine. "I'm glad." She directed her attention towards one of the people she knew she had been dreading to see. Lilac Kit. The daughter of Tyche. Some people said they never had any problems with her, but to the daughter of Poseidon, she was a showoff. She didn't like showoffs. "Lilac." She said shortly with a stiff nod, acknowledging her presence. Then she saw two people appear out of the corner of her eye, Elias and Tabitha. She lightly shouldered Jacob and jerked her head towards Tabitha. She walked over with him, elbowing him when he said she looked nice. Nodding at the correction from the son of Apollo, she looked over at Elias. "Morning, Airhead."

Jacob Hurley

xxxxxxSon of Apollo
Tags: Elias, Lilac, Ryver, and Tabitha

"Another summer, hopefully with answers to the prophecy. Speaking of, have you been able to get a hold of your family at all?" Jacob was concerned about Ryver. She looked exhausted and stressed, two things that he usually never saw on his friend. It worried him to no end, especially when she said she hadn't. He nodded at her question. "Yeah, my family's still at home. All in tact." He looked over and saw Lilac, giving a small wave. He wasn't too fond of the girl and he could tell the feeling was mutual. He glared at Ryver when she shouldered him, but then looked in the direction she was. Then he saw Elias and Tabitha. They both walked up. She was wearing a... dress? And makeup? What changed while he was gone? "Hey, Metal Head. You look nice today." Once again with the elbowing from Ryver. "Beautiful. You look beautiful, I mean." He blushed a little and kissed her cheek.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:11 pm

--------------===-----
𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒
|16|Female-Straight|
tags: Elias,Jacob,Ryver
-------======--------
Elias and Tabitha argued a little, soon enough Elias got real quiet and he pushed her forward a little. She wondered why at first but then she saw Jacob, he was taller than she remembered. Either that or she shrunk. A bright smile beamed on her face as they approached. She couldn't help but to giggle a bit when Ryver elbowed him. A slight blush came upon her cheeks when he kissed her cheek. She hugged him tightly "I missed you sunshine" she smiled looking up at him. If she was being honest, she had been looking forward to this moment since they said their goodbyes last year. Finally seeing him again made her the happiest person in the planet. "And you look handsome, like always" she whispered softly.
--------------===-----
𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕤
|17|Male-Straight|
tags: Tabitha,Ryver,Jacob
-------======--------
Elias rolled his eyes as they got into an argument of god knows what. When he saw Jacob he pushed Tabitha forward seeing Ryver pushing his friend around. He let Jacob and Tabitha alone, he would make fun of them later but for now he would let them have their moment. He walked up to Ryver and smiled "morning Barnicle brain" He laughed looking at her. "Think we'll get new campers this year?" He asked looking around Mostly everyone coming back had already been here but they hadn't had a new camper in a while.
--------------===-----
𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟
|16|Male-Straight|
|Location: Forest|
tags: open
-------======--------
Dawson walked for a while until the voices grew stronger. He stumbled upon a sign, something about a camp "Guys?" he called out looking around, was this some Native preserve? He didn't dare to enter he just kinda stood there trying to see if he could spot one of his friends. The letters on the sign moved and it honestly made him feel a little sick to his stomach. He wanted to find his way back home and preferably fast.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me