( ♛ -- four crowns !!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

( ♛ -- four crowns !!

Postby heartless, » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:46 pm

FOUR CROWNS
a remake of a very old role play of mine
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- four crowns !!

Postby heartless, » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am

THE PLOT

once upon a time in a far away l and lived five kingdoms that lived in peace. one day a
ruthless king took over four other kingdoms. he imprisoned all the royalty in order to gain
all the power. riots broke out and the king knew he had to do something to keep his reign.
to keep peace, he decided to marry his five sons (some adopted and some are not) off to
one daughter in each kingdom. To give his sons the chance to find actual love he decided
to do a selection. he invited all the princesses from the four kingdoms to the vipers kingdom
hoping to unite all the kingdoms under his families power and rule for the rest of eternity !!!

THE RULES

1.) early reservations are available but don't expect a reply back right away
2.) my friends will be getting the first pick for roles <3
3.) this will be a literate role play and im still deciding on how many roles each user may have
4.) do not join unless you are going to be active on the discussion thread
5.) this will thrive off drama so you must plan with everyone
6.) please make unique characters or your character will be denied
7.) if you have any questions about anything my inbox is always open
8.) don't post on the discussion thread until I accepted your reserve

CHARACTERS

kingdom of vipers --
the queen was told she was unable to have children of her own so the king and queen
decided to adopt children to raise as their own. to their surprise, after adopting three
sons the queen got pregnant with their fourth and final son. the kingdom of vipers is
said to have the strongest army out of all the kingdoms and is the biggest. the king of
this kingdom is cruel and heartless toward all his sons and are constantly pitting them
against each other for attention. by right the youngest son is said to have the throne
but the king is leaning more toward the oldest of the four which is causing tension
between all four brothers. the queen is a major sweetheart and is always standing up
for her children and love them all equally.

oldest son -- adopted -- jocca
middle son -- adopted -- kim
middle son -- not adopted -- winter,
youngest son -- not adopted -- winter,

kingdom of verano --
the ladies from verano lost their mother at the age of five. no one is quite sure how their
mother died but most assume she was killed by the king himself. ever since the death of their
parents the sisters father became overbearing and strict wanting their family to seem like they
were still well put together and strong. the daughters were to always look strong and poised.

the lady -- related -- aur
the lady -- related -- eggo

kingdom of blosson --
the ladies of this kingdom was adopted by a family who couldn't have children. they were a re
ally conservative family. they had never been to a party until arriving at the kingdom. they have
always been sheltered from the bad of the world. they didn't know they were adopted until
before the selection and was told to keep it a secret because it could ruin their chances of
winning. the ladies are part of one of the lowest wealthy families. they have always wanted to
move up in title and be more wealth and a better title.

the lady -- not related -- artemis
the lady -- not related -- nyata
the lady -- not related -- karasu

kingdom of frozen --
the kingdom of frozen was known for being the life of the party. they are always throwing their
wealth away on events. this kingdom is always in the spot light for their wealth and for the fact
that their only son was always winning battles for their kingdom until the day the vipers wiped
out their army and killing their only son. the king of this kingdom has recently fallen ill and they
have not yet decided who was going to have the throne since their son was killed. the two ladies
have been fighting over it ever since.

the lady -- related -- spooky
the lady -- related -- bayleaf

kingdom of hallow --
the first lady of this kingdom is not the child of the king and queen but actually are the children of
the king and his mistress. the second lady is the product of the king and queen and is the favorite
out of the two. the king holds his two daughters to high standards and they never let him down.
everyone is aware the baby of the family is the favorite and it causes attention between the two
sisters.

the lady -- not related -- feather
the lady -- not related -- goldstein
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝ ♛ -- // micah & camilo -- post one ]

Postby heartless, » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 pm

MICAH SHIELDS
location -- in hell wo words -- 848 wo tags -- niko & adela

micah was close to his brothers when he was younger before he realized that his father was pitting them against each other and he felt a resentment from his oldest brother. from as far back as he could remember him and Camilo was the center of attention. everyone wanted to meet the miracle babies since the queen was rumored to never be able to bear children. the twins were heavily guarded at a young age because everyone was worried they would be targeted since there were many who believed their first adopted son deserved the throne.

you could say pitting the three against each other caused them to resent each other. for the longest time Micah would argue with his older brother constantly but one day he realized it just wasn't worth it and avoided being around him at all costs and most of the time it was possible until they had events or went to events where they needed to act like a united family. all the shields boy knew how to fake it until they make it, Micah more than the others.

as the twins got older they got more and more rebellious to the point where it caused them to have bad images in front of the media. they were always sneaking off castle grounds in the middle of the night and stopped in the near by villages doing who knows what. the king of vipers thought marrying them off to other kingdoms would work but of course, neither of them wanted that. the king of verano had a daughter who he wanted to marry off for an alliance so the king brought the oldest of the twins to the kingdom to settle the alliance. micah made a scene in front of everyone refusing to marry Adela which made both of the kings furious with him and that's when he was sent off to fight in the army.

at the young age of 15, the boys were fighting front of the line along side his kingdoms men and he still had nightmares about it. he could remember the face of every person who he took life from and he came back a hero in his peoples' eyes. he could fight better than his fathers best knight. he was honored to be apart of the troops who helped his father take over the other kingdoms but once he got back home he was back to his old ways.

he could hear the commotion of the ladies from the kingdoms arriving on his own. the guards were given strict instructions not to allow the princes out of their quarters until the next morning. he had no idea why but he knew better than to question it. it would be a lie if he said he didn't have the urge to someone crawl through his window to see who all was arriving. he soon fell back into sleep after who knows how long.

it was now the morning of the festival they were throwing to start off the selection and it would be the first time anyone laid eyes on each other and saying he was excited would be an understatement but of course, he wouldn't arrive at it on time. it was probably an hour after it started his made his appearance outside in an all white suit with a pink bow tie. you would hardly catch him without Camilo by his side.

his hands were his pocket as him and Camilo had a small talk as they looked at all the booths. they were aware of all the contestants around them both didn't bother saying a word to either of them unless it was a simple grin or a nod of his head. commoners were coming up to them left and right trying to get them to buy their stuff and half the time they just walked away without saying a word because causing a scene right now would get both of their heads chopped off.

he was caught off guard when a princess from the past was walking his direction, Adela. he hadn't seen her since that one time they were supposed to be wed. he would have rather hide behind Milo and hope she didn't spot him but it was too late. the prince quickly realized she wasn't headed for him but instead his oldest brother who was not that far behind him he didn't bother to roll his eyes and face Niko. "always after what was meant to be mine huh?" he said with a grin plastered on his pretty face.

the two most have started to hang around one another after he publicly announced he would not marry her to everyone and to her face. Micah did not want to be tied down. he liked to be able to do his own thing without having to be held accountable to someone. the girl was drop dead gorgeous and regretted his decision once he hit the war training camps and every moment of his life was controlled by someone else and not him.

CAMILO SHIELDS
location -- in heaven wo words -- 806 wo tags -- adela & ange

camilo was known for his carefree attitude and never doing what he was told. if he was told to stay in his bedroom he would be found outside of the castle in the middle of the night. if he was told to be nice to someone behind his parents back he was insulting them. he didn't like to be controlled and if you tried to put him on a leash it just made his behavior ten times worse. out of the twins, he got his fathers raft the worse and he swore it was because he was born after Micah.

you would think he would have a problem with his eldest brother but he just didn't care enough about Niko to have a problem with him. he did have a resentment against Micah after they got sent to the war training camp but after a day they went back to being best friends because there was no way they would make it through the wars and training without each other. they did not use to this kind of exercises or scenarios and it was supposed to make them better men but of course, it didn't. it made them ten times more cocky if you wanted an honest truth.

when he heard the commotion of the arrival of the princesses he climbed off his balcony to the front part of the castle and watched as carriage after carriage pulled up to the castle. he was wearing only a pair of pants but was pretty much hidden in the shadows up against a tree. there were a few girls who caught his attention but he knew better than to chat with them right how since guards were everywhere. soon enough he heard footsteps behind him and he was caught. he rolled his eyes but didn't fight as he was escaped in front of the princesses back inside the castle. he gave a playful wink as he passed by them. he would get his butt chewed about this tomorrow.

the next morning he was more than likely up before everyone else. he still used to the army schedule of being up at the crack of dawn. he was dressed in a simple black suit with a baby blue bow tie. the twins always wore bow ties instead of ties to make sure they stood out from their other two brothers. he was wondering the halls as the servants set up the festival they were having for the start of the selection. he could have helped out but he opted not to just in case he ran into a princess who also woke up this early. his hair was styled and he was ready for whatever was going to happen at this event.

once Micah made his presence down stairs as late as ever they headed outside. milo told him about everyone he saw last night but he didn't bother seeing Adela because he knew Micah would make a run for it back inside before he had a chance to stop him and honestly he wouldn't bother because he wouldn't have blamed him for hiding in his bedroom for this whole selection but of course,
      Micah had to come out and flirt with all the pretty ladies.

he could feel the smirk on his lips when he found Micah's eyes on Adela who looked like she was heading their way but was actually going toward Niko. he knew this would push a button in his brother and he couldn't wait for the show. he was shocked by the words that came out of Micah's lips in front of the princess but he couldn't hold back the laughter that escaped from inside him.

he saw a brunette girl playing a game not too far off and he wondered over without much thought. he picked up one of the darts and threw it at a balloon without out much effort and popped them one after another until he won. when the guy asked what prize he looked at the girl and smiled simply. "pick whatever you like." he was sure she could win on her own and wasn't sure how she would react out of his small gesture. he was mostly trying to show off and he was bored.

as he looked at the girl with deep green eyes he tried to figure out what kingdom she was from and then he realized she looked just like her brother and made him feel sick to his stomach. her brother was one of the people him and Micah wiped out while taking over her kingdom and he instantly wanted to walk away but his feet wouldn't move where he his mind wanted him to go. he tried to hide the pure shock but just like Micah you easily read him through his eyes.
heartless,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Hallow Fire

Postby feather_light_flight » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 pm

𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒 𝔼𝕣𝕠 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕜
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
●location● central square ●mood● surprisingly happy ●tags● lil dean bby

It wasn’t that Tatania particularly hated festivals, rather, she just would prefer to be somewhere else. Ever since the lady and her sister were young, the Hallow kingdom girls had been held to such high expectations that they were hardly allowed to indulge in any form of socializing. Of course, Tatania supposed that she got lucky. Whilst her sister was forced to endure hours of lessons and over bearing lectures from daddy dearest, Anya had been left free to roam the castle grounds, to explore her own fascinations and hobbies. There were perks to being the invisible child, and for the stunning redhead, those perks included a limited amount of freedom.

Still, she would rather be in the garden, or practicing her music- not wandering past vendors and courtesans she didn’t know. At least she looked nice. The girl had taken careful consideration into her appearance for the night. Waist length hair fell in dainty ringlets of fire, draped across porcelain skin- accented by a multitude of freckles. Her bright eyes shimmered like precious jade jewels under the torch lit streets, lined with dark khol that emphasized their stunning color. Of course, Tatania’s unusual beauty was accented only by her outfit, a laced up bodice and heavy skirt with slits up the sides that revealed her lithe legs when she walked. The fabric was a rich cream color, decorated with golden designs and dripping in chains and delicate molded flowers of the same golden hue. Her feet and hands had been left bare- the lady hadn’t even deigned to wear shoes- instead they bore golden jewelry of intricately woven chains and metal flowers. Indeed Tatania was a sight to behold, even if she didn’t quite look the part of a ‘proper’ princess. She still maintained an aura of regal bearing and grace that draped across her shoulders as naturally as a shawl.

As she wandered the festival, Tatania’s ears were greeted with a bright and cheerful folk tune. Hopes perking up, the pale girl hurried her step, eagerly following the wonderful sound of music. Her eyes glittered happily as she emerged onto a central area, where a band sat, happily tapping and fluting away at their instruments, and villagers danced around together, laughing as they exchanged jokes. The scene raised the girl’s spirits as well as the approach of any woodland creature would have, and she let out a happy laugh, clapping her hands together in admiration.

The girl’s eyes scanned across the square, and she spotted a particularly familiar face amongst the crowd. It seemed she hadn’t been the only royal that the music and festive air had attracted. Across the way stood on of the more familiar princes, and one that Tatania got along with quite well. Dean, with his bright hair and ever bright smile, looked to be enjoying the night. The delicate girl bounced on her toes, offering a friendly wave over, and motioning in an invitation for him to join her as she made her way into the center of the circle, joining the villagers that were dancing around. The folk dance they performed wasn’t overly complex, and within a few seconds, little Anya was dancing along, weaving in between people and laughing merrily as she reveled in the freedom of dancing. Even amongst such a large group, the girl still stood out quite a bit, with her golden jewels ringing, and her skirts tangling around her legs when she twirled. Oh but she was loving every moment of the dance.

Making her way to the edge of the circle, Tatania slipped away from the dancers, catching her breath as she approached Dean, grinning and hair in a mane of curls around her shoulders. Still, she embraced the Prince warmly, beaming at him, "Dean! It's so wonderful to see you! Though I suppose it's not much of a surprise since your family is hosting this whole event." A bright laugh, and the girl stepped back, looking the boy up and down. He was dressed nice, as would befit a prince. "You look good. Hoping to catch a lady tonight?" There was a playful and mischievous twinkle in Princess Anya's eyes when she spoke. The beautiful red head had spent many years teasing the boy about finding love, and now that this so called 'competition' had been set up, the ribbings were bound to become more frequent- all with good intentions of course- Tatania only ever wanted to see her friends happy.
feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- everyone says you can't wake up, this is not a dream

Postby spooky, » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm

' EVANGELINE'
      wearing.)..xxxtags.) ..milo, annabellexxmood.)..why does the cute guy have to be the one who killed my broxxwords.)..1,341

the room was deceptively pretty; lavish gold-colored curtains swept back to reveal a grand view of the vipers' palace gardens. the cream-colored walls were adorned with beautiful, detailed paintings, and finely sculpted vases had been placed on the ornate tables that were stationed on either side of the bed. in fact, she was half tempted to grab one of the smaller, shiny vases. they could probably fit in her bag, right? and the bed... ange could probably lay down in it and never wake up again. it felt like sleeping on a cloud, and to be honest, she was tempted to stay in her extravagant room instead of attend the festival outside.

but ange knew better than that. though her room looked pretty at a passing glance, there was definitely more to it than just decorated vases and pretty paintings. on her way up to her room, the heir of frozen had noticed that there were guards heavily stationed all around. according to the king, the guards were supposed to keep the princesses safe, keep them out of danger. but in ange's opinion, the guards were probably there to keep them inside the palace, where they could be heavily monitored at all times. after all, they were the royal blood of kingdoms that the viper king had wiped out. and if any of them were as bitter about it as ange was, any of the princesses could very easily kill any of the viper heirs or start a rebellion. they were still looked up to by the rest of the kingdoms.

on the marble floor, thick fur rugs had been placed. ange curled her toes around the fuzz, glancing at her surroundings. she had locked her door so at least the guards couldn't see in, but the walls were thin, and she had no doubt that the king had some other way to spy on her room. her eyes narrowed as they settled on the painting nearest to her; ange frowned, taking off the painting and examining it closely. it was barely visible unless you looked closer, but a hole marred the painting, and as ange glanced back towards the wall, there had been a small hole drilled there. as she fit the painting back onto the wall, the two holes aligned, and there was no doubt in ange that they were for looking inside or listening to her conversations.

ange felt sick to her stomach. "of course," she muttered to herself as she glanced back at the pretty painting, disgusted. with a sudden burst of impulse, ange picked up one of the daggers that she had smuggled in, and with a fluid motion, she threw it, the fine blade ripping through the painting. let the viper spies think whatever they wanted of that. perhaps the festival wouldn't be such a bad idea after all, she needed some fresh air and to get away from her room.

raking her hands through her wavy hair, ange walked towards the closet and opened it, picking out the first thing that caught her eye. it was a windswept, medium length blue dress with silver embellishments. ange preferred to wear fighting leathers, but the dress would have to do. she could move fairly well in it, and she could most likely hide one of her daggers by strapping it down her back, in case anything happened; well, or if anyone pissed her off.

the princess slipped into the dress, picking out silver jewellry to go with it. if she didn't want to make the viper king suspicious, then she'd better at least look like she was a doe-eyed, air-headed princess. after that, she put on a pair of boots; the heels were a little higher than she liked, but they provided a good cover for the two knives ange then slipped down them. not bothering to put on any make-up ( "why would anyone want to look like a painted doll?" ) or check how she looked, ange smoothed her hair down to make it look semi presentable before heading out to the festival.

by the time ange was there, the party was already in full swing. at least no one would notice her as she quietly slipped in. maybe she could just lurk in one of the quieter areas for the rest of the festival, ange thought to herself as she headed towards the fortune-telling booth; the booth was obviously a sham, so ange doubted that anyone would stop by except one or two village girls who hoped that the fortune-teller would tell them that they were soon to meet their one true love or become rich. she sat down, twiddling her dagger through her fingers deftly, before something caught her eye.

call it childish, but ange had always had a liking for stuffed animals. the dark haired girl found herself wandering over to the balloon dart stand, where several stuffed animals were on display. "how much to play?" ange asked, putting on a disinterested face as she glanced at the lady manning the balloon stand. the middle-aged woman walked over to where ange had been standing, giving her expensive jewellry a pointed glance. "just ten coins, fair lady," the woman said, eyes glinting with interest.

ange raised an eyebrow at her. perhaps the lady had recognized that she was royalty; she had never seen a booth-game priced quite expensive. ange tilted her head at the lady, but said nothing as she slid ten coins over the counter and picked up a dart, narrowing her eyes as she locked in on her target. it wasn't much different from throwing daggers, but the darts were much lighter, and ange hadn't practiced throwing daggers in a while. not since the kingdom of vipers had all but wiped out her kingdom...

the princess's brows furrowed as she thought of how the king of vipers had mercilessly wiped out frozen's army and slaughtered many of their people who tried to resist. her anger clouded her vision, and as she drew her arm back, she could feel the dart wobble as she threw it with more force than she wanted. with a dull thud, the dart solidly embedded itself into the wall, buried up to the shaft but missing the balloons.

before ange could pick up another dart, a tall, lean figure walked by her. the dark haired girl was about to dismiss the figure as just another person here to enjoy the festival, but he walked straight towards her, picking up one of her darts and popping balloon after balloon. "pick whatever you like," the boy told her. ange bit back her snarky remark and pointed towards the fluffy polar bear on the far right. the polar bear was the symbol of the kingdom of frozen, representing endurance, strength, and adaptability. "that one, the polar bear, for the kingdom of frozen," ange murmured, half to the stranger and half to herself.

ange turned around, giving the boy one of her rare smiles. "thank y-" she started, but the words died on her lips as she studied his face, her expression quickly turning somber as she met his gaze and took in his features and expensive attire that could only be those of a viper's. ange's lips curved down in a frown as she stood there, feet locked into the ground. "you're a viper," she looked at him, tilting her head and taking a step back as she surveyed him with distrust.

ange blinked, shaking her head as she put on her normal stony, hardened facade. the change from her previously raw, emotional expression was almost instantaneous. "well then. so you're not dean, obviously," ange said, "and nikolai is too much of a jerk and too high and mighty to win a freaking stuffed animal for me. so are you micah, or milo?" the frozen heir asked, dark green gaze sharp as she surveyed him. "whichever one you are, you served in the army, am i right?" she looked away from him to hide the hurt shining clearly in her eyes.
spooky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- adela // one

Postby aurie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 pm

ADELA HARLOW
tagged: nikolai, micah, annette xxxxxlocated: the festival
x
      there was sense of art to the level of dignity and deceptiveness that adela carried with her. an art that was merely in place for the eye of others, and one she took great pride in shaping. today was no exception. in fact, in an occasion where her future could be altered in any given moment, the princess took extra care in preparations to ensure everything- and she meant, everything- went perfectly. she had each of her dresses handmade by the finest tailors in verano, her blonde locks styled and restyled every half hour, and even double checking that her water was purified to the highest extent, for she was not about to get a hoarse throat while speaking with the viper king. while small, insignificant details that nobody besides herself were aware of, they each held a momentous weight in the back of her mind.

her fingernails tapped gently on the glass vanity, ankles folding and unfolding as she stoically gazed at her reflection in the mirror. she continued to remind herself to treat the event as if it was no different than the ones she attended nearly on a daily basis back home. the back of her neck seemed to burn, as if her father was standing behind her, staring down at the eldest princess with that look. the look that made adela feel like she was nothing unless she was in front of an adoring crowd. her fingers lightly skimmed the soft hairs that stood up upon her touch, only to be abruptly pulled away when a maiden entered through the large, double doors, carrying her gown for the afternoon.

with the help of an entourage of ladies in waiting, adela finalized her appearance by adjusting each strand of her that fell upon her bare shoulder. her dress was a deep, burgundy color, and the fabric flowed effortlessly down her frame. it was shoulderless, with the sleeves beginning where her arms aligned her bust. considerably a modest choice when it came to adela, since the event took place outside instead of in a grand ballroom. even so, she didn't fancy herself participating in a bunch of... games. if that was what they were called. a festival of this sort was something unknown to her and she wasn't exactly intrigued by the idea. nevertheless, she wasn't about to miss a prime opportunity to network.

she left her quarters with her head high, her shoulders back and a wash of certainty flowing over her. following one of the ladies out to the courtyard, any unease she previously felt vanished into thin air, replaced unmatched poise and grace. she took each step as if she had planned it beforehand, her signature, yet false sense of confidence radiating from her figure. her presence became known almost immediately, as adela was greeted by nobles and officers she had been sure to acquaint herself with from prior banquets. as she had just barely left the entrance, she spotted her sister, annette, only a few fit away, arriving only minutes after her older sister. quickly and charmingly ending her current discussion with a promise to reunite at a later time, adela moved through a few attendees, before linking her arm with annie's.

"aren't you stunning," she complimented, her face beaming as she unconsciously began to adjust her sister's jewelry, making sure nothing was lopsided or out of place. "we should go introduce ourselves promptly, before it becomes too crowded," her tone, while rather lighthearted, had a serious ring to it. the sooner she made her position known, the better. her dark, chocolate gaze scanned the crowd for a familiar face. within moments, she spotted one-- but it was a gentleman who made her heart drop, and her eyes narrow ever so slightly. while seeing micah was inevitable, adela had quietly hope she could delay the uncomfortable reunion for a few days more. her chin lifted a few centimeters higher before she caught sight of a young man behind him. nikolai shields, the eldest of the four princes. adela made her way in his direction, all the while pointedly avoiding the twins, whom stood directly in front of their brother. as she arrived in their presence, she caught micah's comment. her face didn't change, but her entire posture tensed. she had no reason to be worried. the past was the past-- it was as good as forgotten. that's what she told herself, anyway.

"i haven't a clue what you could be referring to. i can't recall a time that i was labelled as 'yours'," the smile on her lips grew as she tapped the bottom of her chin in an inquisitive manner. "it's quite a disgraceful and unpleasant thought, really. perhaps you dreamt it?" adela had little time for a skirmish with the viper prince, so her attention was quickly lost, returning to her sister at her side. the vendors seemed to hold all sorts and shapes of different prizes, ones that she wished she could win, or at least buy, for ann. however, she had not a clue how, for the different games and activities were completely foreign to the verano princess.
aurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- a crown, nice clothing & a pinch of flirtation !!

Postby Kim Jongdae » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:05 pm

DEAN JUNG
so girl, just let me hold your hand
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

tagged;; anya, ange, milo, micah (mentioned at least) |oc;; look, his suit matches his hair // word count: 903, I died a little inside

Loud music, the sound of laughter of the royals, tents and games- who could have asked for more at a festival like this? The atmosphere was light, it was grand- of course it was; if the kingdom of viper were to hold something, it was going to be extravagant. Smiling quietly, the middle son of the kingdom of Vipers watches from within the castle only for a short moment, before heading out to join the fancy occasion. Fully clad in a black shirt and red suit to match his oddly dyed hair; the moment Dean stepped out into the open, he could almost feel the buzz of the blissful excitement hit him in full force. Perhaps with even enough force to knock the male over, if it had been tangible.

The prince is fully aware that his brothers are probably already out and about, as he makes his own way through the crowds. Micah and Milo in particular, were never the type to steer away from events like this, it seemed- Dean wouldn't have been surprised if he spotted either of the males already conversing away with the arriving guests, in fact.

Ah, the guests. Royalty from four kingdoms, each out to seek their own romantic advances. Princesses from four different kingdoms were arriving today- or have already arrived, and it was up to himself and his brothers to pick someone. Quite an extravagant selection in its own right, Dean had to admit. Though he wasn't quite sure whether or not he'd really want any participation. After all, romance wasn't something Dean found easily through the (forced, if you will) interactions given without much personal consent. Though, he was sure his brothers were going to have plenty of fun just picking out their girls from the plentiful queue.

Walking through the festival as the music boomed and the sound of happiness bounced from booth to stall, Dean soon came across the sight of Milo and one of the princesses together, a large polar bear passed into her clutch from the fellow prince. It was Evangeline- better known by most as Ange- a good friend of Dean's. The male briefly wonders if he could get away with snatching the polar bear and running, Ange (and probably his brother too) no doubt hot on his heels to retrieve the stuffed animal. Was it worth the risk? Hell Yeah.

A crooked smile befalls upon Dean's face as he walks up to the pair, an arm immediately wrapping itself around the frozen princess' shoulder. Dean merely nods in greeting to his brother, smile ever so wide even then as he does. "Well, what do we have here? Glad to see you've made it safely, Miss beautiful. Long time no see, yet still looking as stunning as usual. But I think you're mistaken. That should be my bear- thanks Milo~" There's a sing-song tease to Dean's voice as he takes the bear into his own grasp, almost a little too casually. A playful glint lights his eyes as he watches the two for a moment, the polar bear precariously tossed between his hands. There is no doubt that Dean's joking with the two, not an inch of serious resolve left in him. It's a festival right? There should be some lighthearted fun before more serious matters begin to settle in.

Ready to turn away, grin turning sly, Dean stops in his tracks as a female voices calls out for him. Head whipping around for the owner of the voice, polar bear still in his possession, the viper prince soon spots Titania making her way through the crowd towards him. Seeming out of breath as she approaches him, Dean merely smiles at Anya- a genuine smile. "Hey! If it isn't little Miss Anya of Hallow! Glad to see you've made it safely as well!" he greets the fiery haired girl. Another close friend of his- "Polar bear?" he inquires with a raise of his brow, arm coming out to present her with the stuffed toy. "Only joking, it's Ange's-" Dean retracts his arm and nods in the other direction towards the pair nearby.

He glances at Ange, attention diverted from Titania for only a mere moment, hoping to see the frozen princess with some sort of a pout playing on her lips. As he hands the stuffed bear back to her, Dean couldnt help but wink and mumbles quickly, "Better take care of it, princess. Milo doesn't just win stuffed polar bears for anyone."

And then, in a flash, Dean's turning back to Titania with a slight shrug on his shoulders. He's quick to accept the embrace, returning it with just as much enthusiasm as the princess had given off herself. "How've you been? And thanks, you don't look too bad yourself- quite the opposite actually; you look incredible." The prince couldn't help but shake his head at the mention of romance, however, a scoff leaving his plush lips before he could stop himself. He decides to play it off, however. "Maybe... or maybe I've already found my lady; perhaps, she's standing right in front of me?" The male boldly lifts a finger under Titania's chin to bring her gaze upwards. But not a second later, he chuckles, "You know how I am, Anya. I'm not out just to search for love, tonight. Let's have some fun instead! There's lot of games and activities to do, why focus on that?"

Kim Jongdae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Hallow Fire

Postby feather_light_flight » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:21 pm

𝕋𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕒 𝔼𝕣𝕠 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕜
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
●location● central square ●mood● excited ●tags● dean, milo and ange

Tatania’s attention was pulled towards Evangeline and another Viper prince who Anya recognized to be Milo. Tatania had to admit, while she didn’t mind the Frozen Princess’s company, Milo’s presence unnerved her quite a bit. She had heard quite an extensive amount about the closed hearted prince, and certainly didn’t appreciate or respect him as much as a princess probably should have. Then again, Tatania didn’t really care to be much of a Princess- so that might have been a fitting attitude to maintain. Still, she offered them both polite nods- possibly a mildly frosty look to the other prince- before turning back to Dean. His excitement was infectious, and it quickly wiped away any ill bearing the darling red head might have experienced. Her keen eyes focused in on the bright haired man as he responded, ever armed with a witty retort.

“Maybe... or maybe I've already found my lady; perhaps, she's standing right in front of me?” Anya couldn’t help but snort, shaking her head at his teasing commentary. She had known Dean for so long, it was hard to imagine the pair would end up a couple after all the years of friendship. Even so, just the mention of romance brought a rosy blush to the girl’s face- thankfully light enough for the fire light and shadows to hide. She was a romantic at heart after all, and what girl doesn’t dream of being swept off her feet? Still, that didn’t mean that the spit fire girl would fall for any old flirtation- though could one really call such a joke a flirtation? Perhaps she was overthinking it.

Of course, such a line of thought was abruptly halted as Dean laughed to himself and commented on his desire for a night of fun instead of policy and wife hunting. Personally, Tatania could not have agreed more. Now that she had found a friendly face amongst the crowd of courtiers and citizens, she was feeling much more relaxed and at ease, and perhaps she was also in a bit of a mood for trouble. With a playful sparkle in her eyes, and a cheshire grin to match, the Princess grasped the bright haired boy by the wrist and nodded, “I know the perfect place to start.” Grinning, almost giggling like an excitable child, the girl tugged for him to follow, balancing on the balls of her feet as she rocked with excitement.

Sure enough, a couple yards away, the musicians were still there, strumming along and tapping their feet in merriment. Tatania was gleeful as she twirled around to face Dean, cheeks already shimmering red with the heat of excitement. “Come on. There’s no better way to start a festival than with a dance! And after, we can go find some games to play!”

Tugging Dean further into the central square, Tatania began to twirl, pausing to wave for him to join her as her feet lept across cobblestones, tapping in and across as her body swayed with the jig. When she moved, the chains and decorations on her jewelry and dress jingled like tiny bells, jostling to the movement of the dance. If she could stay in this moment forever, she would have. Tatania could think of no better place to be than twirling around under torch light, with a song dancing under her skin, and the warm, cobblestoned street beneath her toes.

She could only hope her enthusiasm would be infectious. Though with Dean, enthusiasm was hardly ever a concern. It was one of the things that made the two such long standing friends, around Dean, Anya never had to hold back on her passions or thoughts. He was by far the most energetic Prince, and- for what it was worth- stood as one of Anya’s favorite people to be around. Yet another reason for her father to find immense displeasure with her- deeming that she should be wooing Dean instead of befriending him. Anya’s father wanted the crown, and Anya just wanted to have fun. Differences in opinions and all that. Still, Anya did have to at least try to win one of the Prince’s favor, for as much as she pretended otherwise, she would always be striving to make her father proud. That was a concern for another day though, at the moment, the redhead just wanted to have fun, and enjoy being around her friends.

With a small laugh, the music slowed to an end, and Tatania clapped with a few villagers in praise of the musicians performance. When she turned back to Dean, her face was flushed, and her bosom rose and fell in an effort to regain her harried breath. That didn’t change the smile on her face, plush lips pulled back into delicately dimpled cheeks. The rush of the dance was still pumping through her veins. As if it would ever stop. “So, a promise is a promise, what games do you want to play?”

feather_light_flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- annie // one !!

Postby .eggo. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:51 am

nnette x arlow
      ──────────────────────────────────────
      {location: the festival} -- {mood: nerves} -- {tagged: dela&micah} -- {words: 1232}

it always made annette uncomfortable when the ladies of the house fussed over her. when she watched them work in the mirror, fixing her blonde hair in tight curls that framed her face, and couldn't help but feel like she didn't deserve to be dressed up like the house's favorite china doll. the pins that scratched at her scalp each time a new one was put in place broke her self-conscious train of thought.

her eyes wandered from her hair to the gown hanging behind her. the soft blush colored dress hanging in her peripherals was clearly chosen to compliment her sister's. annette had always been dressed up in shades the same color, yet lighter than her sister so she'd assumed the same would happen for tonight's festival. the dress itself was beautiful, easily something to be pulled off with a face as pretty as hers. the sleeves were long yet iridescent; with a lace pattern running round her arm making it appear more elegant and pale than it always was. the bottom of the dress would need a hoop: annette despised hoops. it was a dress tailor made for her, also clearly her sister's doing. annette sighed fondly at all the worrying her sister went through for this festival, and the competition itself.

in all honestly, the thought of a competition for a son's hand in marriage excited annette at first. a romantic at heart, she believed that this was going to be the only way for her to find true love. her father would undoubtedly marry her off to the first rich man that asked for her hand. she shuddered at the mere thought of it. speak of the devil, as guilty as it made her feel, she was relieved that he spent most of his efforts on adela. she was clearly the one meant for the spot-light; a place where annette shied away from.

after the dress was placed on with immense amount of help, annette's small entourage retouched her hair and make up. her heart started to beat faster as the time dwindled down to the beginning of the festival. annette dreaded the thought of going out into public and speaking to other nobles. her tactic to get through the night without any hiccups simply was to remain by adela's side for as long as she could. she knew it wasn't very noble of her to cling to her sister like a child, but she didn't care. she figured her father would rather have her cling to her sister than to go in public and look weak and timid as she knew she would. her fingers began to tap on the arm of the chair she sat in anxiously; a nervous habit, something else she probably picked up from her sister.

at long lasts, the entourage had finished. a larger lady with a warm smile placed a delicate peony in her hair, the same shade as her dress as a final touch. "how pretty you are, miss," she complimented. annette simply smiled and nodded her head, catching her reflection in the mirror before she turned to leave. of course she was pretty; it was one of the only things she had going for her.
      her father had quickly learned that his poor youngest daughter was soft-spoken and gentle but he still had to shape her in his image some how. she was taught to always listen but not speak; that she was to be looked at but never to add to the conversation. his misguided teachings had turned her into an even more frail and timid creature. she shook any thoughts of her father from her head as she opened the large doors that lead to the courtyard.

the first thing she spotted was her sister looking radiant as ever in her burgundy gown. a silly smile came to her lips when she realized that she was correct in her assumption that her dress would compliment adela's. it seemed that she had noticed annette as well. annette watched as she swiftly ended her conversation with the nobles and made her way over. she smiled radiantly at her older sister, her heart beat settling slightly at the familiar gesture of adela's arm in hers.

"aren't you stunning," she complimented, and annette felt herself blush. "not as stunning as you, dear sister," she easily returned the compliment, eyeing her sister's modest choice in evening wear. adela was the model of effortless beauty and grace to the naked eye; only annette knew how hard she worked to keep her elegant nature. "we should go introduce ourselves promptly, before it becomes too crowded," adela said, her lighthearted yet serious in the way only she could manage. annette merely nodded and let herself be guided around by her sister's trusted arm.

her sister had been quick to catch the eye of someone she wanted to converse with and annette felt herself being tugged. she following obligingly while watching the action around her like a child. there were carnival games at every corner and soft music drifting through the air. the scene reminded annette of one of her books that she was so fond of reading. a sinister voice pulled her from her child-like wonder. "always after what was meant to be mine huh?"

annette's attention was finally on the group in front of her. her face quickly paled and her posture stiffened, much unlike her sister to remained poised by her side. leave it to adela to drag her into the middle of a royal brother's spat right off the bat. annette tightened the grip on her sister's arms as a comforting gesture, hoping to give her sister strength in front of the boy that had made her look like a fool some years ago. she wanted to glare at micah directly, but the sight of his imposing older brother make annette nervous. she knew vaguely of her sister's liking for the oldest son, but his tall stature and intimidating aura did nothing but frighten the little noble.

"i haven't a clue what you could be referring to. i can't recall a time that i was labelled as 'yours'. it's quite a disgraceful and unpleasant thought, really. perhaps you dreamt it?" she heard adela quip. annette couldn't help but laugh out loud, covering her mouth with her hand as she did so. their father so wanted them to make a good impression and adela's snarky ways of dealing with royalty would get them no where. coming up with a quick plan, annette leaned in to kiss her sister's cheek. "remember, dela, that papa has eyes everywhere. watch your tongue tonight, have fun." she warned quietly in her sister's ear. she smiled brightly at her sister and quickly removed herself from her company, alienating her older sister with the company she desired.

annette couldn't have her sister's chances for a wealthy and highly connected match be ruined by the boy who was prone to throwing royal temper tantrums in front of an entire court. while adela would have a grand time with nikolai tonight, annette would devote herself to keeping micah out of her way. she stood in front of the boy, her chin held high like she was always taught."good evening, micah. how have you been?" she asked politely. "turned down any proposals as of late?" she couldn't help but quip, coming in to defend her sister.
.eggo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♛ -- nikolai shields // 01

Postby jocca » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 am

━━ 𝐍 𝐈 𝐊 𝐎 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈--𝐒 𝐇 𝐈 𝐄 𝐋 𝐃 𝐒 ! !
location. festival ------- tags. adela, annette, the twins
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the night before

Nikolai leaned against the frame of the window which overlooked the entrance into the castle walls, eyes intently following the line of vehicles that were allowed through the gates. There were four main cars, each one containing what had to be the princesses, and each of them followed with another that was most likely carrying their copious amounts of luggage. He had known about the selection for quite some time, but honestly still didn't feel prepared for what lay ahead of him and his brothers. The purpose of the entire event was to join the kingdoms and hopefully alleviate some of the citizen's disdain for his father, which left the eldest prince wondering if he should choose a princess based on capabilities or love. Nikolai didn't even know what love felt like, so how could he even know if he would feel that for one of them anyways? Even though the event wasn't starting until tomorrow, he was already working up several emotions that began to make him feel anxious.

The sound of car doors shutting below him snapped him out of his daze. He knew that the princesses were to be coming inside any minute now, which was his cue to go to his room. The sons were instructed earlier in the day that they were not to be seen until tomorrow at the start of the festival. Nikolai rarely had to be told what to do and when to do it. He practically had the same mind as his father did and he knew what would be expected of him. With that, he turned down the hall and made his way to his room. It was not particularly grand as he did not usually spend much time in their, but it was decorating with a few of his favorite paintings. One of them in particular featured a young boy and girl running through the grass with an image of the castle in the background. It was not obvious, but it was actually a painting of Nikolai and Callisto when they were children. They were good friends growing up, and spent a lot of time together until Nikolai's duties became his top priority and the two grew distant. It had been a decade and a half, maybe longer, since he has seen her and although he knew she was going to be attending the event, he somewhat hoped that she didn't come. Even though they were only kids, she was one of the only people he felt close to and he wasn't sure how it was going to go seeing her again after all this time. Nikolai realized that it was becoming late and he turned out the lights and laid down to go to sleep, preparing himself for the very eventful day he was about to have.

the next day

It was now morning and only a little over an hour before the royals were supposed to make their appearance. Nikolai was up and readying himself as he usually did ─ he didn't particularly liked having to be dressed and groomed by the help unless it was an event of utmost importance. He promptly began his day with a thorough shower and then brushing his teeth, of course. His smile was perhaps his most attractive feature and he had to make sure his teeth were pristine at all times; he was almost obsessive about it. Now that his hygiene was in check, he began to peruse through his excessive closet to find an outfit appropriate for the occasion. Most of the attractions were already set up and ready to go for the festival taking place today. Nikolai knew that he must look nice for the first impression, but being overdressed would be a detriment that he was going to avoid. He settled on a simple pair of khaki pants paired with a very dark navy blue shirt that had buttons on the upper third of the shirt. He decided to keep the top two unbuttoned to achieve a slightly more casual feel, and he finished off the look with a simple belt and nice black shoes. His short locks were groomed slightly up and to the side, held in place with a lightweight gel. As he was finishing up, he heard a knock on his door followed by a muffled voice informing him of the time. He knew the time, of course, and gave one last look in the mirror before heading out of the room.

Nikolai stood strolled out the front doors of the castle and towards the bustle of excitement not too far away. There were of course other people attending the festival aside from the royals, but typically only those who were of upper class. He knew that those people were mainly for show, and that his real focus was going to be finding and introducing himself to the princesses. Nikolai was walking a bit aimlessly for quite some time, flashing smiles and acknowledging those who were passing. He had yet to see any of the others yet, not even Micah or Camilo. He actually wasn't surprised that the two were late, they were probably doing it intentionally because they thought it was make them look better in some way. The thought of the twins made Nikolai slightly annoyed, but he had to suppress those feelings as of right now. He never got along with his "siblings" much, especially the twins. He actually had no real issues with Dean and although they weren't particularly close, there didn't seem to be any negative interactions between the two.

Speak of the devils, Nikolai thought as he caught sight of the twins not far in front of him. He began to approach them until he saw a beautiful pair that were walking in their direction as well. "Always after what was meant to be mine, huh?" He heard his brother say, but before he could respond there was a sharp retaliation from the princess he knew as Adela. A smirk formed on his lips when even the lady's sister, Annette, added to the fire which would fuel his brother's embarrassment. Nikolai would certainly be lying if he said that he was not please by the interaction he just witnessed. Once the twins parted ways the eldest boy decided to take the opportunity to introduce himself to the beautiful women standing not too far away from him. He already knew who they were as he had done his research on the women who would be attending this event ─ as creepy as that sounds. Closing the distance between them, Nikolai gracefully took the hand of the older sister, Adela, and kissed it gently before offering a smile. "Welcome," he began, "to the Kingdom Viper. You must be Adela, looking more beautiful than I could've imagined." Nikolai then turned his attention to the younger and more timid looking of the two. "And you must be Lady Annette. I see your sister has some competition," Nikolai joked with a smile before repeating the same gesture of kissing her hand as well. "There's quite a bit to do around here, anything that interests you ladies?"
jocca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me