{Plus Ultra! Anata no Hero Academia!} | {Open and Accepting}

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

{Plus Ultra! Anata no Hero Academia!} | {Open and Accepting}

Postby nightfire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:05 pm

あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Quirks - the defining variable between people who could probably make something of their lives and those who would suffer through the stream of normality. In a day and age where almost everyone has super human-like qualities, it was only natural that they construct a school to teach those kids how to better enhance their powers. Now, this isn't about those whose stories are being told, and those whose stories were already written.

No.

This is your hero academy.
あなたのヒーローアカデミー

Based off of Boku no Hero Academia
A remake of a thread that never got off the ground.
Last edited by nightfire on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{rules}

Postby nightfire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:15 pm

RP Rules:.
    ➤there will be limited slots, but I don't care how many you take up. Please only create as many characters as you can handle (as in, each time you post being able to write one-to-two solid 7 line paragraphs)
    ➤teachers/school staff/villains are welcomed - you don't have to only create students
    ➤I expect a try at proper grammar, as well as at the very least (even with writer's block) at least a paragraph per post, and one that's seven lines long. (Lines, not sentences, as in, lines on Chicken Smoothie, like how this is line 6). I completely understand that mistakes happen - autocorrect is annoying. I'm definitely no exception ^-^ - just be sure to keep text talk on the discussion thread.
    ➤please try to keep the ratio of females to males even - I don't mind other sexualities, but I just think a 50/50 ratio is always a good place to start!
    ➤no godmodding, mary-sues, gary-stues, etc. that's pretty straightforward
    ➤U.A. Does have rules, and they can be broken. Just expect for repercussions to happen to your character if they do break a school rule. People who are roleplaying as teachers can decide a proper punishment equal to the rule broken - if you have any questions regarding this, please let me know!
    ➤if you're having a problem with someone else, whatever that may be, please take it up with me first via pm and I will help it get resolved in the most efficient and peaceful way possible. Please don't be afraid to approach me! I'd love to help - I promise I don't bite. :>
    ➤Please disable your signature in the main thread - just to keep things looking neat
    ➤Character relationship posts in the discussion thread are not required, however I will make one for each of my characters because I think they are fun - and I encourage others to make them as well!
    ➤your characters cannot be in a romantic relationship with each other - they can be exes, if you so desire. Also please don't hound someone else for a relationship between their characters if they are not interested.
    ➤please respect all genders and sexualities! ♥
    ➤quirks may be similar, just do not flat out have the same quirk as each other - make the side effects different, make one have limitations, that kind of thing
    All quirks must have a plausible and equally harsh side effect. The more powerful the quirk, the harsher the side effect, etc.
    ➤Nobody may use One For All or All for One
    ➤please pm me your forms before you post them. Then you may post them on the discussion thread
    ➤link to the discussion thread is here - reservations last 48 hours before I make the spot open again. If you need an extension, let me know - I'd be happy to give you one!

U.A. Rules for Students:.
    ➤Classes begin at 8:30am, students are expected to be in their classrooms in the proper school uniform for the season by the time the passing bell rings. Students will have generals in the morning, and then lunch is provided by pro-hero, Lunch Rush in the cafeteria. In the afternoon, students then have hero-specific training chosen by their teachers. School ends when the final bell rings at 3:05pm.
    ➤Students are not allowed to use their quirks unless strictly instructed by their teachers. All teachers and staff are pro heroes, and they are allowed to deal with students accordingly.
    ➤During skirmishes, it is absolutely forbidden that students fight with the intent to maim or kill their peers. If found, premeditated attempters will promptly be expelled.
    ➤Students will receive hero outfits based on the designs they submitted prior to the first day of school. If altercations are required, please see your teacher.
    ➤U.A. strives to prepare their young pupils for the harsh reality that is put in front of them. Always strive to do more, and always strive to become the best hero you can be. That is our goal, above and beyond! Plus Ultra!
    ~Principal Nedzu
Last edited by nightfire on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{character list}

Postby nightfire » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:28 pm

________hh...............hhhhhshsj_____\\\\\\\__|>>|\€|£
Students (7/15)
[name] - [code-name] - [user] - [pg #]
    [asami mien] - [instinct] - [nightfire] - [pg 1]
    [koichi sugai-auseklis] - [siren] - [kawaiqueen] - [pg 1]
    [kanna kobayashi] - [bubble trouble] - [simontotoffee] - [pg 1]
    [yoongi min] - [suga] - [Kiiro Kun] - [pg 1]
    [autumn liu] - [???] - [Kiiro Kun] - [pg 1]
    [akihiro kirigaya] - [riptide] - [innue] - [pg 2]
    [keade akatsuki] - [okami] - [The Alpha] - [pg 2]
    [reon takeyama] - [gamma] - [makki] - [pg 4]
____hhhhhh____h...........shsj_____\\\\\\\__|>>|\€|£
Teachers (2/6)
    [shinono mien] - [heavy sword] - [nightfire] - [pg 1]
    [seina itami] - [evolution] - [kawaiqueen] - [pg 1]
Villains (0/6)
    [akira kurasu] - [lady grimm] - [innue] - [pg 3]
    [jin heisuke] - [sitches] - [Kiiro Kun] - [pg 4]
    [mitsu ozaki] - [worst fear] - [kawaiiqueen] - [pg 4]
Last edited by nightfire on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{announcements/plot progressions}

Postby nightfire » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 am

|| 7 • 30 • 17 >> open and ready to start taking applications ||
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{asami | shinono} | {001}

Postby nightfire » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 am

asami
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
{feeling;; nervous, excited} .:|:. {status;; 100% health} .:|:. {location;; the classroom} .:|:. {tagged;; shinono}

\\\\\\Excitement buzzed through the very fiber of her being as she sat in the classroom. Every morning she spent her time getting up early, practicing her powers and then continuing on with the day, but this day... this day was different. Just short of a month ago, the exams for the UA had occurred and when she had gotten her 'acceptance letter' (more really a hologram of her brother congratulating her) she had practically given Shinono a heart attack when she had found him in their apartment and then jumped on him. She knew she had a good chance of getting in considering the rarity and uniqueness of her quirk, but she had been advised against taking the entrance exam considering how rare and valuable time quirks were, and that made her nervous. She didn't want to be accepted simply because Heavy Sword was her older brother. Still, she acted like an excited idiot, running around outside, flitting in and out of time and causing a ruckus around their neighborhood considering no one knew what was going on. Apparently only 15 students had been accepted into the academy this time around, and while she was still excited, the thought of such a low number of acceptances gave her anxiety, as she was there solely based on recommendation. Biting her lip, she sat in a seat closer to the window but in the middle of the classroom. She was so ner-cited (nervous/excited) to get to the academy that she ended up beating her brother there as well! She had tried to drag him out of bed this morning with a varying range of success, but he had told her to go ahead, saying he would catch up. She pouted at this memory - he was a teacher and would have to stay after school to discuss important topics with other staff, so they would rarely get to walk home together, but she figured in the morning they could at least arrive at the same time.

\\\\\\Biting her lip, Asami turned her gaze outside, overlooking out onto the lawn as a more steady stream of students began to enter the gates. Practically jumping in her seat when the door opened, she hastily gave her brother a wide grin and excited wave him as he sighed, shaking his head and sitting down at his front desk (but she still saw the beginning of a smile on his lips). In her opinion, he seemed rather... tired today. He had a pass, though - he had been up all night on a mission for the association and he hadn't gone to bed till at least 2am. Having a teacher whose quirk was to manipulate gravity seemed incredibly daunting and intimidating, much less the fact that he was her brother! She knew that she was going to be seeing him a lot this school year, but she never imagined that he would be her homeroom teacher... how awkward. However, she couldn't allow that to get in the way of her determination! Steeling her resolve, she looked down to her desk, her dark chocolate locks pooling over her shoulders as she pushed her glasses up her nose when they slipped.

shinono
{feeling;; tired, apathetic} .:|:. {status;; 100% health} .:|:. {location;; the classroom} .:|:. {tagged;; asami}

\\\\\\Shinono was not a morning person. That's the whole 'complexity ' of it in the long run. For whatever reason, it just didn't seem to sit in his head that not only was he a hero, but also a teacher responsible for molding young and impressionable teens into heroes like himself. A part of him simply didn't care (or well, really that was most of him) but still, he managed to drag himself out of bed, after ignoring Asami's five hundred attempts to pull the sheets off of him, dark and constant circles under his eyes. He did get sleep occasionally - it just never felt like it. Walking up to the UA, he sighed, scratching his head. He never seemed to realize his big the school actually was either - it was huge. And this was his third year teaching as well! Everything simply drew back to his apathy towards the entire situation. Shinono could be a bright and rather happy person at home and around other teachers - he loved his little sister and he talked excitedly to anyone nearby about her latest exploits, and it bothered him slightly that she had grown up so quickly in what had seemed like such a short amount of time. He was also concerned for her to start UA as one of the only kids there on recommendation for class 1-A, and considering she didn't have very many friends, he could only hope 1-A would help her earn some. But it was his class. Oh boy.

\\\\\\It didn't take him too long to find his classroom, especially since he was pretty much riding on autopilot this morning. Still, he was happy to find that Asami had already found her way there, and was already seated, and he seemed to have startled her. Resisting the urge to rolls his eyes, a smile upon his face as she waved at him. He duly noted that she had picked the seat furthest away from him towards the window. Maybe she was trying not to act like a teacher's pet considering he was her sibling? Well, it didn't particularly matter. In the classroom setting, unless things got out of hand to the point where he would have to make it known to the others who they were messing with, he was only going to treat everyone with the same amount of apathetic grace. He walked to the front desk and sat down, kicking his feet up on his desk and leaning back in his chair, straw hat over his eyes. If he was forced to be here this early, he was at least going to get a decent nap out of it. Sighing once more, he felt the Asami's eyes linger on him for a time before they left. Good. He didn't necessarily want to talk this morning - they would see each other at home later anyway, and he had no doubts that she would tell him how her first day in the hero course went. Still, a smile crept upon his features as he chuckled to himself, low enough so that she couldn't hear him. Even Asami would be surprised at the grueling training they were all about to go through, and he couldn't wait. That was the one thing he was looking forward to.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senpai. » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:10 pm

akihiro kirigaya - location;; classroom 1-A - tagged;; shinono, asami
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the flow of students entered the widely regarded Academy, Aki paused at the gates, a genuine smile tilting his lips upwards as he simply absorbed the feeling of excitement and anticipation rushing through his veins. "Heh...this is it, huh?" His voice was calm, but there was an undeniable wistfulness to his tone as his stormy blue eyes took in the building in which he'd be fulfilling his long-time goal...becoming a Hero worth something. Before this, he was no one special...Hell, he was still no one special. A no-name orphan that got lucky and ended up with a lower-middle-classed family that actually loved and treated him as their own? Yes, he was fortunate and happy, but he was still nothing special - he didn't even know who his real parents were, or if they were heroes or villains. He wasn't rich, he wasn't some intellectual prodigy, and he didn't have friends in high places.

But, what he did have...was willpower, determination, and grit, and Akihiro Kirigaya fully planned to go all out.

Plus Ultra.

Famous or not, he was gonna be a Hero, no matter what it took.

His usual grin on his face - a grin that his mom labeled as a 'troublemaker's smile', Aki began making his to the school doors proper, easily moving through the fleeting crowd of students, his pace and body laidback and casual despite the approaching bell. A lot of the students around him were second years and above - a testament to the fact that not many first years were accepted this term. He'd been lucky, and fortunate, that the entrance exam involved robots...machinery did not like water, after all. Especially when said water was controlled by Akihiro. The entire exam was a blast - in some parts, literally, and he was already looking forward to more training and tests! At home, he couldn't really stretch his Quirk as much as he'd liked to, but now...he was free to train and grow stronger. His inner excitement caused him to increase his walking speed towards Class 1-A, directions already memorized thanks to last minute studying of his syllabus.

Within moments, Aki was standing in front of the classroom door, the '1-A' on top of the entrance doing nothing to stop the sudden rush of excitement in his veins. Through the square glass, he could already see the teacher sitting at the front desk, relaxed and apparently sleeping, judging by the straw hat covering his face completely. Welp...there went his super cool entrance and introduction. Although, now that he looked more closely, there didn't seem to be any other students other than a brown-haired, bespectacled girl sitting towards the middle. He was the second student, then? Awesome, that meant that he wouldn't be making a bad impression on his homeroom teacher!

Exhaling softly, Akihiro wiped his hands on his black jeans, mentally compartmentalizing his excitement into a very compact box. No need to jump off the rails right off the bat. As much as he wanted to get everything started, they still needed to wait for the others. At least he could introduce himself to the girl. She seemed cool. The fact that she was pretty cute didn't hurt anything.

Without any further hesitation, he pushed open the door, raising one hand in his usual two-fingered salute. "Yo." He nodded respectfully at the teacher, before curiously turning his head towards the girl, his messy hair flitting over his sharp, naturally mischievous eyes with the simple movement. She didn't seem annoyed by his entrance. That was a good sign! Aki directly made his way to her desk, not even hesitating to plop his derriere right in the seat behind her. His grin back on his face, the teenager offered her a calloused hand.

"Name's Akihiro. Akihiro Kirigaya. But, call me Aki. The 'hiro' part seems redundant, y'know?" His usual cool confidence didn't even waver as he greeted the stranger, his eyes still glinting curiously as he observed her. If anything, his smile grew ever so slightly.
senpai.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵ kaede akatsuki -- okami {1}

Postby The Alpha » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:59 pm

✵ KAEDE AKATSUKI-OKAMI✵
-----ϙᴜɪʀᴋ: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ-----

┏--------------- ⊰ ✵ ⊱ ---------------┒
"And so the wolf whispered back...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
⊰ Hero in Training ⊱
Gender ⊱ Female
Age ⊱ 18 years
Sexual Orient ⊱ Hetero
Location ⊱ Classroom 1-A
Mentioned ⊱ Shinono, Asami, Akihiro
Tags ⊱ ~ Open ~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quirk Energy ⊱ 100%
Health ⊱ 100%
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
'...I am the true storm.' "
┗--------------- ⊰ ✵ ⊱ ---------------┙
The journey to the Academy ad not taken as much time as Kaede Akatsuki had thought it would. Perhaps it was not as far from the train depot as she had thought it was. The signs had not been hard to follow thankfully, especially since she had been used to the calmer countryside towns of Japan rather than the bustling city she now stood in. But the real reason that the trip hadn't taken so long seemed to be the hurricane of thoughts that stormed through her mind and clouded her conciousness. She still saw where she was going, but it was like there was another person guiding her towards her destination. Her expression did not show the torrent of thoughts on her head, all of them swarming around one centeral thing. 'Go and show them to never ever underestimate you. And if they do...show them the error they have made...' The words her mother had sent her off with, the expression of worry, torment, and perhaps even vengence on her face. They had startled Kaede for her mother had always been so gentle and kind, even when her husband's family - her father's relatives - had scorned her right in front of her daughter.

Such a change had worried Kaede enough that she had contacted her father who was out was currently out on a recon mission to voice her worry. He'd assured her that he would call her mother as soon as he could and make sure she was alright. That was about a day and a half ago as it had taken her a while to travel into the city and being she hadn't heard anything since then, she couldn't stop her worries. Just then, Okami's voice rumbled in her mind, causing her to blink away the storm and look up at the school before her. The sight of it while it brought her a sense of accomplishment to actually be here, it also made er remember; the Akatsuki elders had "recommended" her to the school and that had probably been the reason she was standing here now. Regardless of the high score she'd obtained in the exams, ranking fourth as Kaede had done her best to hold Okami back and not let as much strength loose, she believed that the elders had pleaded so fiercely, so vehemently that the school had not been able to refuse. Those spineless cowards...cowering in fear just at the sight of her now that she had her quirk and t proved to be so much more powerful than their own. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing that her Grandfather - her father's father - had passed away when she was very young; he'd been the only one that had approved of her parent's marriage, but what would he have thought of her quirk the way it was now? Would he have helped change the fate her quirk now suffered and stopped the torment before the wolf had been born from her anger? This Kaede did not know and she never would, so best not to linger on it.

Shifting her messenger bag on her shoulder a bit, the young Akatsuki girl made her way into the school, careful to avoid large crowds of people that would liking slow her down on her way to her classroom. Most of them were walking rather slow with no thought of hurrying into School. It was still rather early in the morning. For Kaede though, the classroom was a quiet place where she could gather her thoughts and prepare for the day before having to interact with the other students. She also knew that a certain cousin of hers was also attending UA currently and it was best to avoid him fo now to keep Okami satisfied and calm. With her gaze focused and her face expressionless, she headed into the school, her goal clear. It did take her long to find her classroom, her eye catching the room number just as someone walked through the door inside, leaving it open for her to enter through. Kaede paused just beyond the wall and the door frame where she couldn't be seen and closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and connecting with Okami. She breathed in a deep breath, feeling the beast's consciousness follow her lead. That was a good sign. With a final breath, she opened her icy cold blue eyes and resigned her expression to its stoic nature and entered the classroom.

The first person she laid eyes on was the teacher who seemed to be...napping of all things at the front desk. Kaede narrowed her gaze a bit as she questioned this a bit, but guessed there was a good reason for it so she decided to just ignore it. She bowed respectfully to him though she knew he was not aware as that was the custom she was used to and was planning to continue; she did not care how strange it may look either really as she was unsure how the customs of the city were if they were different than the countryside. After lifting her head, her gaze swept across the still pretty empty classroom with only two other students sitting at desks. Kaede remembered seeing them briefly in the exams though she'd been very focused that day so she did not remember much, let alone their names. Her gaze did not linger long as she locked her icy gaze on the desk in the corner, the farthest from the door and way in the back as well, an extra bonus being that it was next to the window. There she would not have to worry about someone staring at her or about Okami stirring because it thought someone was staring; the beast had the window and the sounds outside it to distract it instead. She could also see everything going on in the room from there, giving her the ability to see all while also paying attention to what was being taught. This was the desk Kaede chose and headed right to it and calmly claimed it as her own. She set down her bag by her desk and sat up straight, folding her hands in her lap and choosing to stare outside at the sky for a bit before class would start.

Her worries of her mother began to return and she had to remind herself once more her resolve to save both herself and her parents from those years of torment. Her calm, stoic expression narrowed into a determined expression as she proclaimed this once more. She would one day rewrite the Akatsuki family history by becoming the greatest hero of the bloodline and prove that strength is not always solely genetic. Kaede's expression softened again and the storm settled quietly once more.
The Alpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Koichi [1] // Seina [1]

Postby KawaiQueen » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXXXXKoichi Sugai-Auseklis
XXXXXXTagged: Shinono, Asami, Aki
XXXXXXXXX + Kaede
XXXXXXLocation: Class 1-A

╚═══════════════════╝

His mother ruffled his long hair, earning her a small smile, before wrapping her long arms around his shoulders to pull him into a hug. 'Do us proud' she had whispered in her native tongue, a familiar flowing sound that created a gentle warmth settle in his chest. Hearing his mother speak would always be beautiful, would always feel like home, no matter how much he enjoyed the culture within Japan. Koichi replied in kind, a confirmation that he would, before saying a quick farewell to his half asleep father from where the elder man sat at the kitchen table. From there, he headed to the station for the earliest train.

Koichi looked down at himself, feeling a proud grin spreading across his face, as his eyes scanned the black uniform that signified his acceptance into UA. Due to the nature of his Quirk, he was able to skip through the entrance exam for his own private exam that tested the extent and ability of his power. Needless to say, he succeeded. It wasn't long before his stop came, hurrying off the transit, before heading towards the towering gates of the most prestigious hero training academy in (arguably) the world.

A short walk through, looking down at the instructions written on a piece of paper held firmly within his hand, Koichi soon found the towering doors that led to his classroom for the next year. A tad nervously, his fingers reached up to straighten his uniform once more, quickly adjusting his hair within its ponytail, before pulling open the doors to reveal those inside.

The male at the front - Heavy Sword! It was really Heavy sword! - appeared to be relaxing. Not sleeping, just resting his feet. Three other students were sat around the room, two girls and a boy. They seemed to be roughly his age, which was a good sign, but unlike himself they all appeared to be rather local. (It increased his slight anxiety of being singled out for not being able to speak as perfectly as them.)

Clutching his hands together in front of him, Koichi gave a quick bow to the teacher at the front before making his way to the desk wuthin the darkest point of the room. Better to be away from sunlight. Nervously, he started to set his desk up with his stationary - notebook, pencil's and erasers, highlighters - before taking out the pair of thick blue glasses that would help him to see the board.

╔═══════════════════╗
XXXXXXSeina Itami
XXXXXXTagged: Shinono
XXXXXXLocation: UA - 1A

╚═══════════════════╝

No matter how long Seina has been teaching (around five years now), she can never remember the time the first day classes start. Once she gets past the first week, she follows a strict schedule - with leeway to be able to spend time with her fiance since he gets called away fairly often. But the first week? She as forgetful and doe-eyed as the rest of the first years.

She rolled over in bed, blindly reaching for where Isao should have been sleeping. She wasn't surprised to feel a cold note instead of a warm body. Blearily she read over the carefully printed script. Got called in while you were sleeping. Didn't want to wake you up. I love you, have a good first day back. I'll prepare dinner tonight. ~ Isao. While Seina was disappointed in her love not being in bed with her, she couldn't help a love stricken smile stretching her lips. Then, she noticed the time on the bedside clock. Jumping out of bed to start her day.

Her drive to UA wasn't much to talk about. She was, however, the last teacher on school grounds - she faintly noticed while hurrying up to the teacher's study to find her newly printed schedule. A quick look made her take a second. There must have been an issue with the printing, for she sure that was not what the principle had told her previously. Packing what she would need in her satchel, she made her way to the home class of 1A.

Without even pausing, she slid open the doors with no effort and went right up to Shinono.
    "Shino," she said, a nickname given from the years she had known the other. "Would you be able to cross reference your schedule? I think may have been printed wrongly. I remember you were put in charge on 1A but mine says the same for this first block, which I know is wrong."
KawaiQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {Plus Ultra! Anata no Hero Academia!} | {Open and Accept

Postby simontoffee » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:17 am

kobayashi kanna / student / tagged: koichi / classroom 1-A
────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kanna has been trying her hardest to appear calm and studious today, but despite her strenuous effort, her steps reveal an excited bounce. She's going to be a hero, she'll study alongside the most promising students and be mentored by the most successful teachers and make friends with everyone she encounters! It's an unrealistically optimistic expectation, but Kanna's childhood dream is so near to being realized and she doesn't want to let realism push this overflowing happiness out of her mind.

Once she's disembarked from the subway, the urge to skip jubilantly down the road overpowers her. She's sure that this will make a scene, but the occasion is so dazzlingly joyful that it's okay to be a little disruptive. The rhythmic motion swings the tassels of her backpack against her legs with a soft clack. For heroes, daily life is like being part of the glamour of the movies, and she's sure that today is her exciting introduction to the world of the pros. If only it were a little windier, then her hair could swirl in the breeze and complete the allure of the scene! Kanna is so enwrapped in her imagination that she nearly collides with the fence around the school. Her cheeks flush bright pink to match her backpack. After a pause to calm down and collect herself, she ambles up to her classroom with much more caution.

When she fantasized about walking into U.A. for the first time, she was always the first student to arrive. The presence of four other pupils and two teachers jostles Kanna out of her daydreams even further. The tight-stretched corners of her mouth drop for a second before she picks herself back up. A more populated room means more opportunities for conversation, so she scans the room for anyone who looks especially solitary. A boy with the loveliest light blue hair is isolated in a corner, arranging his supplies. Kanna makes a rushed bow toward the teachers, then springs over to the boy. Her voice carries a slight squeal before she settles down into a more coherent tone. "Hi! My name's Kobayashi Kanna, I'm one of your classmates! What's your name?

────────────────────────────────────────────────
simontoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{asami | shinono} | {002}

Postby nightfire » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:56 am

asami
{feeling;; nervous, excited} .:|:. {status;; 100% health} .:|:. {location;; the classroom} .:|:. {tagged;; akihiro}

\\\\\\The noise of someone pushing open the rather large door that led to the classroom startled Asami. Seeing a boy her age, she immediately came to the obvious conclusion that he was one of her classmates, and she did her best not to let herself faze through time out of her seat. She couldn't help but be excited. Human interaction with someone who wasn't a username on a screen or her brother!! Let's hope she doesn't either a) scare him away by being too energetic or b) make a fool of herself. Inevitably, though, she knew that one of those two things was actually going to happen, so she bit her lip and smiled as he spotted her and made his way over. He was introducing himself!! Honestly, someone could have probably mistaken her for some love-struck teen, but the reality of the situation was that she was moreso starstruck that he had came to talk to her. At her old school, since she had to hide her quirk's existence for her own safety, she was teased for being quirkless at first. She had ignored their bantering, as none of them had even bothered to try and get to know her, and after they had felt deprived of getting the reaction from her that they had desired, they resorted to promptly ignoring her entire existence. It had even gotten to the point where her teacher would forget who she was as well, and it made her wonder who the heck was hiring faculty at public schooling. She had never told Shinono - there was no reason to make him upset. So she battled through it all herself, resorting to internet friends where she could talk to them without being judged. She had one or two that she talked to consistently, but this was real, face to face human interaction. Praying to whatever god was listening, Asami hoped that she didn't mess up the moment that she opened her mouth.

\\\\\\"Hi Aki." she started, making sure she was calm enough and in control of her voice so that it didn't waver when she spoke. "It's nice to meet you. My name's Asami Memelord, but that last bit is also redundant." Cue the cheesy smirk and the finger guns. Internally, she could feel herself face-palming. Why was she like this??!! And she didn't have an impression on the rest of them yet since she wasn't a part of the exam, but there on recommendation! Hearing a groan from the front of the room, she knew Shinono was cringing at her, but she sent a small glare in his direction, before turning and continuing to grin towards the dark-haired male in front of her. "You can call me Asami, 'Sami, or your neighborhood, friendly Memelord. They're interchangeable." There it was. Her entire personality out there in the open. Wow. How flat. She felt herself internally screaming at her own awkwardness, and she was grateful that the other students had begun to arrive only after she had opened her big fat mouth.

shinono
{feeling;; tired, apathetic} .:|:. {status;; 100% health} .:|:. {location;; the classroom} .:|:. {tagged;; seina, any students}

\\\\\\Shinono realized that as soon as the black-haired teen had stepped inside the classroom that he wouldn't be getting a nap before the start of the day. He silently pondered with his eyes closed underneath his hat whether or not he could possibly sleep during lunch, but then figured that lunch was too valuable to miss just because he needed sleep. A small, almost non-existent sigh left his lips as he opened his eyes to stare up and into the shadows of his hat. More students entered the room as he watched them bow respectfully to him before going and finding a seat of their own. At least some of them seemed to have some semblance of manners - that was more than he could say for himself, considering he was kind of ignoring all of them and had his feet up on his desk as he lounged. He felt a few pairs of curious eyes on him as he continued to pretend he was sleeping. Maybe if he stayed like this, they wouldn't actually bug him until class started. The door opened once more, however, and he knew he wasn't going to get that pleasure as he caught sight of his brunette colleague out of the corner of his eye.

\\\\\\He and Seina had known each other as teachers, and even before that he had known Isao as a hero -
    they got along fairly well, and sometimes they even seemed to work on cases together. Still, he was a little miffed that she had come into his classroom, that was... until he found out the reason why. A low chuckle left the older male's lips as she used the nickname Asami called him all the time, laughing more so at her misfortune than anything else. Not that he found the misfortune of others overly-funny, but simply that he thought it was amusing because this was Seina they were talking about, after all. She was a human, but he still thought that she was the one with the more impeccable record and spotless attendance during her schooling years. Never would he have taken her for someone who woke up late on the first day of a new school year. "You doin' alright there, Itami?" he chuckled, pushing his hat back so it fell behind his back, the string keeping it secure to his person. "Yeah sure, here's my schedule." As he spoke, he pulled the piece of paper out of a drawer and handed it to her.
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me